Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Dump Shithole won't sign the funding bill. And we're pulling troops out of Syria. Putin, Erdogan, and Iran loooooooooove that! I wish Mattis would put a boot up Trump's fat fucking ass.

This country is in a fucking tailspin.
Fuck sigs.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

GoFundMe page aiming to pay for Trump's border wall raises over $4M in 3 days
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/1 ... /23623728/

A crowdfunding campaign seeking to pay for the construction of President Trump's U.S.-Mexico border wall has raised over $4 million in just three days.

Brian Kolfage, a U.S. Air Force veteran and Purple Heart recipient, started a GoFundMe page titled "We The People Will Fund The Wall" to ask fellow Trump supporters to pitch in and make one of Trump's biggest 2016 campaign promises a reality.

"Like a majority of those American citizens who voted to elect President Donald J Trump, we voted for him to Make America Great Again," Kolfage wrote. "President Trump’s main campaign promise was to BUILD THE WALL. And as he’s followed through on just about every promise so far, this wall project needs to be completed still."

"If the 63 million people who voted for Trump each pledge $80, we can build the wall," he continued. "That equates to roughly 5Billion Dollars, even if we get half, that's half the wall. We can do this."

"Hey kids, we're getting close. Just 4 or 5 billion dollars to go. We can DO this!"

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

2.5 billion will not build half the wall.
5 billion is not going to build the entire wall. Idiots. :lol:

His followers are as delusional as those who follow Osteen and Robertson, but here, take our money!

If this works out maybe they can set up a GoFundMe to pay for Mar-A-Lago golf trips next.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

TawnyVonJagger wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:47 am Dump Shithole won't sign the funding bill. And we're pulling troops out of Syria. Putin, Erdogan, and Iran loooooooooove that! I wish Mattis would put a boot up Trump's fat fucking ass.

This country is in a fucking tailspin.

Trump: 'I've made my position very clear' on spending bill
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Over night he because the laughing stock / punching bag of his friends over at Fox news and others for caving. Just can't have that. "Oh, you don't think I have a backbone? I'll show you a backbone. Now where's my cinnamon roll? Can someone get me my fucking cinnamon roll?!?!"
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Another reason Spanky is so royally pissed off:
Donald Trump forced to part ways with Tim Tebow Broncos helmet as part of charity scandal
https://sports.yahoo.com/donald-trump-m ... 13331.html

Trump agreed on Tuesday to shut down the charity as the New York State attorney general’s office alleges that he used the Trump Foundation illegally to his own personal and political benefit.

As part of the agreement, the foundation’s remaining $1.75 million and additional assets will be liquidated to other charities at the discretion of New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood and a state judge, according to the Washington Post.

Among those assets are two large portraits of Trump and a Denver Broncos helmet autographed by Tim Tebow that Trump spent $12,000 of Trump Foundation money on at a 2012 auction.

"Hey Rudy, do you know anybody who can whip up a fake autographed helmet? I need it QUICKLY!"

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mattis is out.

"Retiring" by the end of February.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Oh yeah. The GOP congress sent a farm bill to BLOTUS, but didn't include the food stamp cut he wanted. So he's going to cut food stamps by himself.

This is his tweet. What a fucking choad.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 9427908608
LJP 2002-2014

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:24 pm Mattis is out.
It's been one whole day since Spanky's Syria announcement.
In tragicomedy, timing is everything.

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:47 pm
It will be interesting to see how the military reacts. Mattis has an incredible approval rating with the military as a whole, over 80%. He is almost revered by the Marines (at least says my USMC kid). Trump's approval rating with the military was already in the low 40s, with his disapproval rating nearly the same.
LJP 2002-2014

MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Admiral Ackbar tipped to replace Mattis.

"It's a trap!"
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Trump is his own stupid Cassandra. There's a tweet for every fucking thing.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 5707718657
Iraq in political turmoil one day after we leave---I told you so.

6:22 AM - 20 Dec 2011
LJP 2002-2014

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

vlad wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:54 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:47 pm
It will be interesting to see how the military reacts. Mattis has an incredible approval rating with the military as a whole, over 80%. He is almost revered by the Marines (at least says my USMC kid). Trump's approval rating with the military was already in the low 40s, with his disapproval rating nearly the same.
Not shocking that you care more about silly assed approval ratings from warmongers rather than whether the Syrian intervention is illegal and immoral and to what extent we're responsible for prolonging that civil war. Vlad The Neocon.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Mattis quits in protest of Trump's views

Dear Mr. President:

I have been privileged to serve as our country's 26th Secretary of Defense which has allowed me to serve alongside our men and women of the Department in defense of our citizens and our ideals.

I am proud of the progress that has been made over the past two years on some of the key goals articulated in our National Defense Strategy: putting the Department on a more sound budgetary footing, improving readiness and lethality in our forces, and reforming the Department's business practices for greater performance. Our troops continue to provide the capabilities needed to prevail in conflict and sustain strong U.S. global influence.

One core belief I have always held is that our strength as a nation is inextricably linked to the strength of our unique and comprehensive system of alliances and partnerships. While the US remains the indispensable nation in the free world, we cannot protect our interests or serve that role effectively without maintaining strong alliances and showing respect to those allies.

Like you, I have said from the beginning that the armed forces of the United States should not be the policeman of the world. Instead, we must use all tools of American power to provide for the common defense, including providing effective leadership to our alliances. NATO's 29 democracies demonstrated that strength in their commitment to fighting alongside us following the 9-11 attack on America. The Defeat-ISIS coalition of 74 nations is further proof.

Similarly, I believe we must be resolute and unambiguous in our approach to those countries whose strategic interests are increasingly in tension with ours. It is clear that China and Russia, for example, want to shape a world consistent with their authoritarian model - gaining veto authority over other nations' economic, diplomatic, and security decisions - to promote their own interests at the expense of their neighbors, America and our allies. That is why we must use all the tools of American power to provide for the common defense.

My views on treating allies with respect and also being clear-eyed about both malign actors and strategic competitors are strongly held and informed by over four decades of immersion in these issues. We must do everything possible to advance an international order that is most conducive to our security, prosperity and values, and we are strengthened in this effort by the solidarity of our alliances.

Because you have the right to have a Secretary of Defense whose views are better aligned with yours on these and other subjects, I believe it is right for me to step down from my position. The end date for my tenure is February 28, 2019, a date that should allow sufficient time for a successor to be nominated and confirmed as well as to make sure the Department's interests are properly articulated and protected at upcoming events to include Congressional posture hearings and the NATO Defense Ministerial meeting in February.

Further, that a full transition to a new Secretary of Defense occurs well in advance of the transition of Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in September in order to ensure stability Within the Department.

I pledge my full effort to a smooth transition that ensures the needs and interests of the 2.15 million Service Members and 732,079 DoD civilians receive undistracted attention of the Department at all times so that they can fulfill their critical, round-the-clock mission to protect the American people.

I very much appreciate this opportunity to serve the nation and our men and women in uniform.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/20/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
!
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

To keep everyone in the loop, Trump is now going with "Steel Slats" instead of "Wall". It will be something special.
ImageImage
!
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Awwww... A warmonger didn't get continue his warmonger agenda in the White House any more. I'm sure Yemenis and Syrians are crying a million tears over his resignation.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:51 pm Awwww... A warmonger didn't get continue his warmonger agenda in the White House any more. I'm sure Yemenis and Syrians are crying a million tears over his resignation.
Oh yeah, I'm sure with us leaving Syria, peace and love will come to the Middle East at long last! ISIS will join the lovefest, I'm sure. And the Turks will hug it out with the Kurds! KUMBAYAS ALL AROUND! YAY!
Fuck sigs.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

TawnyVonJagger wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:20 pm
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:51 pm Awwww... A warmonger didn't get continue his warmonger agenda in the White House any more. I'm sure Yemenis and Syrians are crying a million tears over his resignation.
Oh yeah, I'm sure with us leaving Syria, peace and love will come to the Middle East at long last! ISIS will join the lovefest, I'm sure. And the Turks will hug it out with the Kurds! KUMBAYAS ALL AROUND! YAY!
This is like a bonkers screed of right wing talk radio. Peace and Love sure as hell hasn't come to the Middle East after 18 years of US intervention. What makes you confident that it will be achieved if we continue to bomb, torture, and kill their men, women and children? ISIS came into being because of our funnelling money to so-called "moderate rebels" during the Obama administration. And we are under no treaty obligations to support Kurdish independence and it's insane to act like that can be achieved since they span four different countries.

For a liberal, you sure do sound like Dick Cheney circa 2006. The "kumbaya" lunatic fantasy of a democratic Middle East is more in your territory than reality. But we have show to up Trump, so I guess that means more deaths. Ooopsie...
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

It's both amusing and sad to see people who opposed Bushy neocon interventionism 10 years ago turn around and support the exact same mindset in the Middle East because they hate Trump.

It's almost as if people have no consistent moral principles...
Brickjaw
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Brickjaw »

The middle east is a problem because of Israel and their ass kissing allies, the US. We shouldn't be sticking our nose where it doesn't belong. Enough of this world police nanny shit. Unless there is a direct legitimate threat to the US, they should mind their own business. If they want to beat and murder their people, that's their problem, not the US.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Rachel Maddow, who wrote a fucking book six years ago criticizing military intervention and advocating troop withdrawal in the Middle East, is now on TV supporting military intervention and criticizing troop withdrawal. That's how insane the election of Donald Trump has made people.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

I'm a peacenik, but if Trump is against war, I'm for it.

:roll: Seriously?
ImageImage
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

If Trump announced tomorrow that he supports abortion rights, vlad et al would be advocating for Roe v. Wade to be overturned.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

I have to admit, I'm pro Trump on his military withdrawals. Obviously I have very limited knowledge on whether it really is a good idea or not, I'll let the experts on tv, in congress, in the military argue it out. Before he took office and he talked about bringing the military home, I thought it was one of his few ideas I could support.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:47 am Rachel Maddow, who wrote a fucking book six years ago criticizing military intervention and advocating troop withdrawal in the Middle East, is now on TV supporting military intervention and criticizing troop withdrawal. That's how insane the election of Donald Trump has made people.
trump derangement is pretty scary, i used to think it was just an insult but i've had too many first hand encounters with people who once seemed normal but holy fuck do they turn batshit crazy when they get to talking about trump,it's literally impossible to talk to some without them getting enraged.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump apparently already unhappy with new chief of staff
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/1 ... /23624941/

President Trump is apparently already unhappy with incoming acting White House Chief Of Staff Mick Mulvaney.

The regret reportedly comes from a two-year-old video dug up by the Daily Beast.

According to the media outlet, in the footage, Mulvaney says, “Yes, I am supporting Donald Trump, but I’m doing so despite the fact that I think he’s a terrible human being.”

Axios reports, citing sources, that it was told Trump “was furious when the slight surfaced…right after he promoted Mulvaney.”

The news site also notes the president asked one of his advisers, “Did you know [Mulvaney] called me ‘a terrible human being’ back during the campaign?”

Notably, Mulvaney made that comment shortly after the Access Hollywood footage featuring Trump saying a number of derogatory things about women was made public.

According to the New York Times: “A spokeswoman for Mr. Mulvaney at the Office of Management and Budget said the remarks were ‘old news’ and had been made before he had met Mr. Trump.”

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

MickeyG wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:26 pm I have to admit, I'm pro Trump on his military withdrawals. Obviously I have very limited knowledge on whether it really is a good idea or not, I'll let the experts on tv,
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

I was working in semi-isolation all day, so I'm only now checking the news and angrily learning of the government shutdown. So Trump willingly, unnecessarily shuts down the government (for the third time this year), leaving countless government employees without pay during a crucial holiday period, then prepares to head to a private property to play golf for 16 days on the taxpayer's dime? Aside from being another one of his despicable acts, the optics on this are astoundingly bad. Another one of Trump's many "Let them eat cake" moments.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Blank like his brain right now.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

He makes decisions based on his emotion of the hour. Whether it's anger, frustration, feeling attacked, or simply whether he thinks someone doesn't like him. It's apparent the rational advice of his frustrated inner circle of the week is more often than not disregarded. Anyone that even slightly defends his decisions whether for political reasons or just posting in this forum will permanently lose any respect I may have had for them. Some things you just can't let slide. Trump is a psychotic wrench thrown into the gears of logic and truth. If he snows someone it says all you ever need to know about them no matter how intelligently they will try to debate their points.