Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

dtmfs wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:39 pm
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:47 am Rachel Maddow, who wrote a fucking book six years ago criticizing military intervention and advocating troop withdrawal in the Middle East, is now on TV supporting military intervention and criticizing troop withdrawal. That's how insane the election of Donald Trump has made people.
trump derangement is pretty scary, i used to think it was just an insult but i've had too many first hand encounters with people who once seemed normal but holy fuck do they turn batshit crazy when they get to talking about trump,it's literally impossible to talk to some without them getting enraged.
Just as insane as when Trump and his supporters criticized Obama throughout his administration for his actions.....and then Trump does the same thing or worse and his supporters applaud him. It's all about teams, not about logic, consistency, or educating oneself about what the issues are.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

A Go Fund for the wall? Gee, I thought Mexico was gonna pay.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

EddieVanHeineken wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:13 pm
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:47 am Rachel Maddow, who wrote a fucking book six years ago criticizing military intervention and advocating troop withdrawal in the Middle East, is now on TV supporting military intervention and criticizing troop withdrawal. That's how insane the election of Donald Trump has made people.
trump derangement is pretty scary, i used to think it was just an insult but i've had too many first hand encounters with people who once seemed normal but holy fuck do they turn batshit crazy when they get to talking about trump,it's literally impossible to talk to some without them getting enraged.
Just as insane as when Trump and his supporters criticized Obama throughout his administration for his actions.....and then Trump does the same thing or worse and his supporters applaud him. It's all about teams, not about logic, consistency, or educating oneself about what the issues are.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TrumpCriticizesTrump/
Trump Criticizes Trump: A Portrait of Presidential Hypocrisy. For every Trump action there is a Trump tweet criticizing that action.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Will this get a 3:30 am tweet storm from Mar-A-Lago?

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/former-pr ... d_ms_fb_ma

Hi radiosped. :lol:
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

The Syria pullout has validated the Trump Presidency for me. Hillary wouldn't have done it and no other front running Republican would have done it. Trump has thumbed his nose at the neocons on both sides of the political spectrum, and pissed off the house and senate because they're all immorally supporting occupation.

My favorite line is "oohh the generals are against this!". Who gives a f'n shit what war mongering Generals think? Generals running a country aren't good for anyone.

When I was a kid it was the cold war. Licking it's wounds after Nam, America stayed within it's boundaries. My Dad used to say, "those Generals are bored and itching for war so bad, shit's going to go down eventually". Then we had the celebrity generals like Schwarzkoff and America has been fucking shit up ever since.

OMGAWD some arsehole unelected general dude named Mad Dog is upset America doesn't want to keep kicking heads in overseas. This is a shocker.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Kiss Crue wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:55 am The Syria pullout has validated the Trump Presidency for me.
:lol: Perfect.

If there's a fail-safe sludge axiom, it's this: Don't bother with any movies or music that glammer likes and vote polar opposite of Kiss Crue on anything political.

"Hey! That giant, putrid pile of shit has a penny buried in it! For God's sakes, SAVE THAT PILE OF SHIT!! IT'S FANTASTIC!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

exitflagger wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:32 pm
Kiss Crue wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:55 am The Syria pullout has validated the Trump Presidency for me.
:lol: Perfect.

If there's a fail-safe sludge axiom, it's this: Don't bother with any movies or music that glammer likes and vote polar opposite of Kiss Crue on anything political.

"Hey! That giant, putrid pile of shit has a penny buried in it! For God's sakes, SAVE THAT PILE OF SHIT!! IT'S FANTASTIC!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Piss Crue sets the bar low, as usual.
ImageImage
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

EddieVanHeineken wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:13 pm
Yeah, that's true in certain circumstances. So why don't you name those actions. The train this thread is going currently is toward foreign policy. Name the actions you're referring to vis-a-vis Trump and Obama. What are the pros and cons of both administrations regarding foreign policy?

Take as much time as you need...
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Trump sent Mattis, who from all indications was highly respected by the military, packing for personal reasons. Because the truth hurt his feelings. And replaced him with someone with no military or foreign policy experience. Obama unleashed drone strikes against ISIS to the point it was called cruel and unnecessary overkill. And pulled the trigger on the Osama bin Laden raid.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

I am all alone (poor me) in the White House waiting for the Democrats to come back and make a deal on desperately needed Border Security. At some point the Democrats not wanting to make a deal will cost our Country more money than the Border Wall we are all talking about. Crazy!
Diddums.
The Wall is different than the 25 Billion Dollars in Border Security. The complete Wall will be built with the Shutdown money plus funds already in hand. The reporting has been inaccurate on the point. The problem is, without the Wall, much of the rest of Dollars are wasted!
:roll:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
4h4 hours ago

Saudi Arabia has now agreed to spend the necessary money needed to help rebuild Syria, instead of the United States. See? Isn’t it nice when immensely wealthy countries help rebuild their neighbors rather than a Great Country, the U.S., that is 5000 miles away. Thanks to Saudi A!

I guess not condemning the prince and SA for the Khashoggi murder is being paid back..
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Luminiferous wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:37 pm Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
4h4 hours ago

Saudi Arabia has now agreed to spend the necessary money needed to help rebuild Syria, instead of the United States. See? Isn’t it nice when immensely wealthy countries help rebuild their neighbors rather than a Great Country, the U.S., that is 5000 miles away. Thanks to Saudi A!

I guess not condemning the prince and SA for the Khashoggi murder is being paid back..
Problem. Did Trumpy and MBL ask Syria about it? The KSA, recently, said that Assad needed to be removed.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:46 pm
Luminiferous wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:37 pm Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
4h4 hours ago

Problem. Did Trumpy and MBL ask Syria about it? The KSA, recently, said that Assad needed to be removed.

Hey, maybe Tantrum Trump could ask his pals in Saudi Arabia to fund his stupid wall. Because America will not be paying for it no matter how much he stomps his feet about it.
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

I am all alone (poor me) in the White House waiting for the Democrats to come back and make a deal on desperately needed Border Security.
Video footage of Trump alone in the White House.

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

:lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Donnie asking a kid over the phone if it still believes in Santa Claus. It's like he's never been around children bef... oh wait.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Trump says U.S. government shutdown to last until agreement on border wall

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday said the partial shutdown of the federal government was going to last until his demand for funds to build a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border is met.

The U.S. government partially shut down on Saturday, and there is not yet any sign of tangible efforts to reopen agencies closed by a political impasse over Trump’s demand for border wall funds.

I can’t tell you when the government is going to reopen,” Trump said, speaking after a Christmas Day video conference with U.S. troops serving abroad. “I can tell you it’s not going to reopen until we have a wall, a fence, whatever they’d like to call it. I’ll call it whatever they want, but it’s all the same thing. It’s a barrier from people pouring into the country, from drugs.”

He added: “If you don’t have that (the wall), then we’re just not opening.” Funding for about a quarter of federal programs - including the departments of Homeland Security, Justice and Agriculture - expired at midnight on Friday. Without a deal to break the impasse, the shutdown is likely to stretch into the new year.

Building the wall was one of Trump’s most frequently repeated campaign promises, but Democrats are vehemently opposed to it.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:09 pm Trump says U.S. government shutdown to last until agreement on border wall

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday said the partial shutdown of the federal government was going to last until his demand for funds to build a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border is met.

The U.S. government partially shut down on Saturday, and there is not yet any sign of tangible efforts to reopen agencies closed by a political impasse over Trump’s demand for border wall funds.

I can’t tell you when the government is going to reopen,” Trump said, speaking after a Christmas Day video conference with U.S. troops serving abroad. “I can tell you it’s not going to reopen until we have a wall, a fence, whatever they’d like to call it. I’ll call it whatever they want, but it’s all the same thing. It’s a barrier from people pouring into the country, from drugs.”

He added: “If you don’t have that (the wall), then we’re just not opening.” Funding for about a quarter of federal programs - including the departments of Homeland Security, Justice and Agriculture - expired at midnight on Friday. Without a deal to break the impasse, the shutdown is likely to stretch into the new year.

Building the wall was one of Trump’s most frequently repeated campaign promises, but Democrats are vehemently opposed to it.

You hear him say something like this and realize he's just painted himself into a major corner. This is really how he wants to play it?

Trump is four years old. He thinks if he screams and pouts, the grownups are going to give in to his demands, but he's not getting that money. Ever. They don't want a wall, and much of Trump's whole campaign was predicated on him bending Mexico to his will and getting Mexico's government to pay for it.

Hundreds of thousands of federal employees are presumably going to continue to not get paid, and an American president is content to let that happen.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Okay so now the daughter of the podiatrist who supposedly diagnosed Donnie with bone spurs back when he dodged the draft says there is no paper trail (of course) but her father often told about how he signed off on the diagnosis as a FAVOR to Fred Trump, Donald's father, who owned the building that the doctor rented for his office.

This will definitely raise the FAKE NEWS flag from Donnie but it couldn't go any other way, could it? He's not going to come out and say "Oh yeah... now that you mention it, I DID dodge the draft with nonexistent bone spurs". Even if they had hard documentation he would absolutely deny it. So it's all an exercise in futility... but at the same time completely believable and completely in keeping with his character.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:38 am Okay so now the daughter of the podiatrist who supposedly diagnosed Donnie with bone spurs back when he dodged the draft says there is no paper trail (of course) but her father often told about how he signed off on the diagnosis as a FAVOR to Fred Trump, Donald's father, who owned the building that the doctor rented for his office.
Golly, what a coincidence. Spanky visits troops in Iraq just as the bone spurs story breaks.
Timing is everything, ain't it?

..................................................................................................

ICE drops off almost 200 more migrants in El Paso
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ice-drops- ... n-el-paso/
Beto's gonna score points for helping these people. What will Spanky do?

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

dp

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Trump: Democratic oversight of my administration could amount to 'presidential harassment'

(CNN) — President Donald Trump said Tuesday that Democratic attempts at oversight in the coming Congress could amount to "presidential harassment."

Speaking from the Oval Office, Trump again denied any collusion between his team and Russia when he was questioned about the investigative powers Democrats will assume come January.

"It's probably presidential harassment and we know how to handle that. I know how to handle that better than anybody," Trump said. "There's been no collusion, after two years," he added.

Trump has used the term "presidential harassment" multiple times in the past to refer to the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election and potential collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

He's also used the term to refer to Democratic criticism of his administration and potential tough oversight from the incoming Democratic-controlled House.

Special counsel Robert Mueller has yet to issue a final determination on the extent of connections between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin during the 2016 election.

"You're talking about millions and millions and millions of dollars of wasted money," Trump said. "There's been absolutely no collusion. But there has been a lot of collusion by the Democrats, with Russia and a lot of other people that maybe they shouldn't have been dealing with, including very dishonest people."

He didn't detail what he meant.

Trump later criticized Democrats for hailing former FBI Director James Comey after the President fired him in May 2017. In an unprompted screed against Comey, Trump said Democrats wanted Comey fired but then criticized Trump for dismissing him.

"Everybody hated Comey, they thought he did a horrible job. The Democrats hated him. They were calling for his resignation. They were calling for his firing," Trump said.
Some Democrats faulted Comey for his handling of the investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails. Later, Trump's firing of Comey was viewed by many Democrats as a way to short-circuit the FBI's investigation into Russian election meddling.

"Once I fired him, everybody said, 'Oh, why did you fire him, why did you fire him?'" Trump said, comparing the situation to Democrats' lack of support for his border wall.

"It's a disgrace, what's happening in our country," Trump fumed, seated behind the Resolute Desk. "But other than that, I wish everybody a very merry Christmas."

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/25/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
!
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

It's probably presidential harassment and we know how to handle that. I know how to handle that better than anybody
Does he though? :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:59 pm Trump: Democratic oversight of my administration could amount to 'presidential harassment'

(CNN) — President Donald Trump said Tuesday that Democratic attempts at oversight in the coming Congress could amount to "presidential harassment."

Speaking from the Oval Office, Trump again denied any collusion between his team and Russia when he was questioned about the investigative powers Democrats will assume come January.

"It's probably presidential harassment and we know how to handle that. I know how to handle that better than anybody," Trump said. "There's been no collusion, after two years," he added.

Trump has used the term "presidential harassment" multiple times in the past to refer to the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election and potential collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

He's also used the term to refer to Democratic criticism of his administration and potential tough oversight from the incoming Democratic-controlled House.

Special counsel Robert Mueller has yet to issue a final determination on the extent of connections between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin during the 2016 election.

"You're talking about millions and millions and millions of dollars of wasted money," Trump said. "There's been absolutely no collusion. But there has been a lot of collusion by the Democrats, with Russia and a lot of other people that maybe they shouldn't have been dealing with, including very dishonest people."

He didn't detail what he meant.

Trump later criticized Democrats for hailing former FBI Director James Comey after the President fired him in May 2017. In an unprompted screed against Comey, Trump said Democrats wanted Comey fired but then criticized Trump for dismissing him.

"Everybody hated Comey, they thought he did a horrible job. The Democrats hated him. They were calling for his resignation. They were calling for his firing," Trump said.
Some Democrats faulted Comey for his handling of the investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails. Later, Trump's firing of Comey was viewed by many Democrats as a way to short-circuit the FBI's investigation into Russian election meddling.

"Once I fired him, everybody said, 'Oh, why did you fire him, why did you fire him?'" Trump said, comparing the situation to Democrats' lack of support for his border wall.

"It's a disgrace, what's happening in our country," Trump fumed, seated behind the Resolute Desk. "But other than that, I wish everybody a very merry Christmas."

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/25/politi ... cnn.com%2F

People who are not blind Trump cultists will clearly recognize much of this for what it is: Projection.

Democrats colluded with Russia? Democrats hated Comey? Trump cuts it off there because what's he gonna say? I mean, sure, Democrats probably didn't like Comey because he sandbagged Clinton during the campaign, but the email issue isn't why Trump fired him. And as far as his far-fetched claim of Democrats engaging in collusion, there's just no proof he can offer up that corroborates that. All he can do is spout lies just vague enough to keep the base salivating. Those folks will never force him to provide the actual proof.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

TenBenny wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:17 pm
People who are not blind Trump cultists will clearly recognize much of this for what it is: Projection.

Democrats colluded with Russia? Democrats hated Comey? Trump cuts it off there because what's he gonna say? I mean, sure, Democrats probably didn't like Comey because he sandbagged Clinton during the campaign, but the email issue isn't why Trump fired him. And as far as his far-fetched claim of Democrats engaging in collusion, there's just no proof he can offer up that corroborates that. All he can do is spout lies just vague enough to keep the base salivating. Those folks will never force him to provide the actual proof.

The only "presidential harrassment" is the current Government Shutdown. Because, someone hasn't got their way!
ImageImage
!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I wanna see Beto start "harassing" Spanky.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:18 pm
TenBenny wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:17 pm

----

The only "presidential harrassment" is the current Government Shutdown. Because, someone hasn't got their way!

As I've said before, let's hope those large amounts of federal employees don't forget what Donnie did should he run in 2020. He doesn't give two shits about their financial needs or struggles. There's certainly a good chance the federal employee population converges with Trump's voter population. This is exactly what many predicted would be the only thing to work as far as shifting their opinions, which is to say the moment Trump harmed their lives directly. In this case it's him screwing with their earnings. Let's hope he's just lost hundreds of thousands of votes with this stunt.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Trump misleads on military pay raises again

(CNN) — President Donald Trump incorrectly told troops in Iraq on Wednesday that he gave them their first pay raise in more than 10 years -- a falsehood he has repeatedly told.

Speaking to troops at Al Asad Air Base during his surprise visit to Iraq, Trump told troops: "You protect us. We are always going to protect you. And you just saw that, 'cause you just got one of the biggest pay raises you've ever received. ... You haven't gotten one in more than 10 years. More than 10 years. And we got you a big one. I got you a big one. I got you a big one."

In fact, military pay has increased every year for more than three decades. It was raised 2.4% in 2018 and then 2.6% in the 2019 National Defense Authorization Act. The 2.6% pay raise is the largest in the past 9 years.

The President and first lady quietly swept into Iraq on Wednesday to pay a holiday visit to US troops -- the first trip Trump has made to a war zone.

"They had plenty of people that came up, they said, 'You know, we could make it smaller. We could make it 3%, we could make it 2%, we could make it 4%,'" Trump told the troops about the latest pay raise. "I said, 'No. Make it 10%. Make it more than 10%.'"

'Cause it's been a long time, it's been more than 10 years. Been more than 10 years, that's a long time," Trump said, repeating the false claim.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/26/politi ... cnn.com%2F

The man simply cannot help himself.
ImageImage
!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Rudy Giuliani weighs in on border protection: 'I could build a wall for him with long-range cameras and security'
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/20/preside ... rder-.html

President Trump's attorney, Rudy Giuliani, says he could help the administration improve security along the southern border.
In a phone interview with CNBC, Giuliani said that the best course of action may not be to build a "great wall," as the president has suggested, but rather a structure with advanced technology.
Giuliani runs his own security firm, Giuliani Security & Safety, which is a subsidiary of his larger private company Giuliani Partners.

Trump administration suggests furloughed workers do chores for landlords to help with rent
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... -with-rent

The Trump administration has advised federal workers sidelined by the partial government shutdown to offer to do chores for their landlords if they can't afford rent.

The advice was included in a sample letter shared on social media Thursday by the Office of Personnel Management to help federal employees manage outstanding obligations they had with any creditors.

"I will keep in touch with you to keep you informed about my income status and I would like to discuss with you the possibility of trading my services to perform maintenance (e.g. painting, carpentry work) in exchange for partial rent payments," the letter read.