Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Kiss Crue »

Highlights of 2018:

- Trump tells the Neo Cons at every level of US government to fuck off over pushing things towards war with Russia

- Trump tells the Neo Cons at every level of US governement to fuck off over Syria and he's pulling out (and has indicated he will do all over the middle east in short order) and he's ending the ILLEGAL and IMMORAL occupation.

- Trump shuts down the government

What's he going to next? Make weed fall from the sky? Award the Stanley Cup to the Maple Leafs right now? Cure the common cold?
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

He has been on quite a roll lately, even by his own lowered standards. Tweeting out one embarrassing turd after another. It's to the point I wouldn't be too awfully surprised if they led him out to an ambulance in a straight jacket.
aerozeppelin
Recording Your Demo

Post by aerozeppelin »

Kiss Crue wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:29 am Highlights of 2018:

- Trump tells the Neo Cons at every level of US government to fuck off over pushing things towards war with Russia

- Trump tells the Neo Cons at every level of US governement to fuck off over Syria and he's pulling out (and has indicated he will do all over the middle east in short order) and he's ending the ILLEGAL and IMMORAL occupation.

What's he going to next? Make weed fall from the sky? Award the Stanley Cup to the Maple Leafs right now? Cure the common cold?
This might be the most delusional thing I’ve ever read on this site and that’s saying something.
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

You aren't smart.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

Government is shut down, but the party must go on....

https://qz.com/1506879/trumps-mar-a-lag ... W5H8q5q8cs
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

aerozeppelin wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:06 pm

This might be the most delusional thing I’ve ever read on this site and that’s saying something.
Ignore Kiss Crue babe, he's Canadian. He has no dog in this fight.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:17 pm Trump misleads on military pay raises again

(CNN) — President Donald Trump incorrectly told troops in Iraq on Wednesday that he gave them their first pay raise in more than 10 years -- a falsehood he has repeatedly told.

Speaking to troops at Al Asad Air Base during his surprise visit to Iraq, Trump told troops: "You protect us. We are always going to protect you. And you just saw that, 'cause you just got one of the biggest pay raises you've ever received. ... You haven't gotten one in more than 10 years. More than 10 years. And we got you a big one. I got you a big one. I got you a big one."

In fact, military pay has increased every year for more than three decades. It was raised 2.4% in 2018 and then 2.6% in the 2019 National Defense Authorization Act. The 2.6% pay raise is the largest in the past 9 years.

The President and first lady quietly swept into Iraq on Wednesday to pay a holiday visit to US troops -- the first trip Trump has made to a war zone.

"They had plenty of people that came up, they said, 'You know, we could make it smaller. We could make it 3%, we could make it 2%, we could make it 4%,'" Trump told the troops about the latest pay raise. "I said, 'No. Make it 10%. Make it more than 10%.'"

'Cause it's been a long time, it's been more than 10 years. Been more than 10 years, that's a long time," Trump said, repeating the false claim.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/26/politi ... cnn.com%2F

The man simply cannot help himself.
Hmmm....so according to Drumpf's tweet today most of the furloughed federal workers are Democrats..

AND the furloughed workers should ease back rent possibilities by doing chores for their landlords?

The things that come out of that pea brain of old Dennison... AND his sheep believe it.
:lol:
kreamygoodness
Headlining Clubs

Post by kreamygoodness »

LitaStrauss wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:57 am Nobody is out to get you. Get off line and stop reading bullshit.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

9 Ways Trump is a Sociopath

https://youtu.be/2_jXt6v4I8g

runtime: 9min 33sec
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm Image

He's doing rails of Adderall.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Is there anybody left who honestly thinks that Trump's preoccupation with "border security" is anything more than him desperately clinging to something he can claim as not being a laughable failure? He shuts down the government as if this is some kind of emergency, this thing that has been going on for basically the entire existence of the country, but since it's his last shot at getting something done, he thinks it's like 9/11 all over again. It's pathetic and it underscores why he is the last person who EVER should've been allowed into the white house.

It's NOT about the security of the country, it's about HIM. As always. Donald could be an amazing, whirlwind of success as a president and he would still fuck it all up by making everything a self-serving ego maneuver for himself.

There's never been a more perfect modern version of "Let them eat cake" than what's happening right now. Good going, Donnie.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:14 am Is there anybody left who honestly thinks that Trump's preoccupation with "border security" is anything more than him desperately clinging to something he can claim as not being a laughable failure? He shuts down the government as if this is some kind of emergency, this thing that has been going on for basically the entire existence of the country, but since it's his last shot at getting something done, he thinks it's like 9/11 all over again. It's pathetic and it underscores why he is the last person who EVER should've been allowed into the white house.

It's NOT about the security of the country, it's about HIM. As always. Donald could be an amazing, whirlwind of success as a president and he would still fuck it all up by making everything a self-serving ego maneuver for himself.

There's never been a more perfect modern version of "Let them eat cake" than what's happening right now. Good going, Donnie.
This, exactly. All of this. It’s so fucking transparent. He knows the yokels that vote for him don’t know enough about illegal immigration to realize how fucking ridiculous a wall is, and this is his last ditch effort to have a lasting symbol of his presidency. It’s an “I was here” move. I know I shouldn’t be surprised anymore that so many people are stupid enough to fall for it, but hey, I’m an idiot.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

It's not even going to be a wall anymore, he's backpedaled on that too. It was logistically impossible from the get-go but the Redhotpunks of the world still believed there was going to be a 2000 mile concrete wall.

And using Israel as an example is bonkers as fuck. Maybe there's a difference between the U.S. and Israel, let me look that one up.

Shit is fucking absurd but what can you expect when DONALD TRUMP is elected President?
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

"They say the wall is immoral, you better do something about the Vatican, because the Vatican has the biggest wall of them all. The wall is immoral? Look at all of the countries that have walls. They work 100%."
Trump this morning.

The Medieval walls of the Vatican? That are not closed to the city surrounding the Vatican, the Vatican that has a free clinic for the homeless of Rome to walk right into? I wonder if he got the Vatican example from Gingrich.

Though now I have an image of trebuchets and sappers on the Mexican border...and someone in a tower saying “Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!”.
LJP 2002-2014

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

The very basics of it are absurd. It would end up being a huge financial suckhole whether it's made of concrete or "slats" or cotton fucking candy. Trump's estimates about the cost are always some tossed-off figures that are lowballs even as private sector numbers. This will be a government job and there is no such thing as a budget rate government job. Whatever number he throws out, you can guarantee it will balloon up ten-fold before they even break ground. Not to mention that maintenance would be an evergreen money pit that'll never fucking fill up.

He's choosing the most suicidal hill to die on here. And not one word of reason will make it through that thick skull of his. I thought he might bounce around and try to forget about the wall but this motherfucker is gonna believe in Santa Claus till they plant him in the ground.
ImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

"I had a meeting at the Pentagon with lots of generals. They were like from a movie. Better looking than Tom Cruise, & stronger. And I had more generals than I've ever seen, & we were at the bottom of this incredible room. I said, 'this is greatest room I've ever seen.'"
:|
LJP 2002-2014

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:17 pm
"I had a meeting at the Pentagon with lots of generals. They were like from a movie. Better looking than Tom Cruise, & stronger. And I had more generals than I've ever seen, & we were at the bottom of this incredible room. I said, 'this is greatest room I've ever seen.'"

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

“I think I would have been a good general, but who knows?”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Luminiferous wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:58 pm “I think I would have been a good general, but who knows?”

#ImpeachNowPrisonNow
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Tomorrow is the day Trump's presidency changes

Washington (CNN) — Donald Trump may not realize it totally yet, but today was the last easy-ish day of his presidency.

By noon (or so) Thursday, Nancy Pelosi will become the new speaker of the House of Representatives -- formalizing the Democratic majority her side won in last November's election. And that will change everything.
Trump has sought to look on the bright side of divided control of government to date -- insisting that maybe he will be able to make deals with the new Democratic majority in the House. "It really could be a beautiful bipartisan situation," he said at a press conference the day after the 2018 election.

But the early returns are not promising. The federal government has been shut down for the past 12 days -- and there's little reason to believe that will change at any point soon. Trump has dug in on his demand for $5 billion to fund construction of his border wall. Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, of New York, are equally dead-set on providing zero dollars for Trump's wall.

And this is only the beginning. Starting tomorrow, Democrats in the House will make Trump's life a living hell. Efforts are already underway to bring a number of his Cabinet officials before Congress, to extricate his tax returns from his grip and to more deeply probe his business dealings both before and during his presidency.
Trump, a political neophyte prior to the 2016 race, has never had to deal with this sort of opposition before. Sure, Democrats have never been willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. But he never really needed Democrats to do much of anything, either. The Republican majorities in the House and Senate ensured Trump got his tax cuts and two Supreme Court picks. There was no real political penalty for his total unwillingness and inability to work with Democrats.

🤞that the new House will be his undoing. As far as being reelected in 2020.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/01/02/politi ... cnn.com%2F

In other news, Trump says he 'essentially' fired Mattis (who actually resigned in protest)

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/01/02/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
!
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Luminiferous wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:58 pm “I think I would have been a good general, but who knows?”

Not his fault that bonespurs got in the way.
ImageImage
!
skatexedge
Headlining Clubs

Post by skatexedge »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:19 pm

Not his fault that bonespurs got in the way.
A good general?? Ha! That motherfucker doesn’t give two shits for anyone but himself and that’s not really the kind of person you would want commanding troops.

The bone spurs scam was for rich people to weasel their way out of serving. Fuck him.

As far as that bullshit wall.....fuck off and pay for it yourself since you want it so bad.

His disregard for federal employees is sickening. While he runs around talking shit regular working people are trying to figure out how to keep a roof over their heads, the heat on and put food on the table! That’s a “President”????!!!!😡🖕🏿
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

There is no such thing as a "good" general.
LeeRatbag
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by LeeRatbag »

vlad wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:17 pm
He talks like a fucking six-year-old.
THE KINGCROWS - Bad Time For The GoodTime Generation
New album coming soon!
www.thekingcrows.com
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Better looking than Tom Cruise??? Is there anything this man won't lie about?
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Of course not, Chip! He's a colossal piece of shit!
ImageImage
!
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

All of Donnie's mid-term nightmares are coming true. :lol:

"Don't fall asleep, Donnie..."
ImageImage
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

More publicity stunting from Spanky today. Is there any low he won't sink to?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/president-tr ... 13265.html
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

It's going to get worse. The last two years was Dump pretty much given free rein. And he still lost his shit on the daily.

It would be funny if he didn't have the devotion of a bunch of mindless idiots ready to shoot people or blow them up.