A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by risingfarce »

LeeRatbag wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:16 pm
vlad wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:17 pm
"I had a meeting at the Pentagon with lots of generals. They were like from a movie. Better looking than Tom Cruise, & stronger. And I had more generals than I've ever seen, & we were at the bottom of this incredible room. I said, 'this is greatest room I've ever seen.'"
:|
He talks like a fucking six-year-old.
6 year olds have higher IQs.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

risingfarce wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:13 pm
LeeRatbag wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:16 pm
vlad wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:17 pm

:|
He talks like a fucking six-year-old.
6 year olds have higher IQs.
He's the smartest guy in every room. We all know that. :lol:
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

This should help matters...PRESIDENTIAL HARRASSMENT!

New House Democrat Rashida Tlaib vows, 'We're gonna impeach the motherfucker'

Washington (CNN) — Hours after she was sworn in to Congress, Michigan Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib used an expletive Thursday in pushing for impeaching President Donald Trump.

Speaking to a crowd at an event sponsored by the progressive group MoveOn, Tlaib recalled the moment she won her election in November.

"And when your son looks at you and says, 'Mama look, you won. Bullies don't win,' and I said, 'Baby, they don't,' because we're gonna go in there and we're going to impeach the motherf****r," Tlaib said Thursday, speaking of Trump, according to a video posted on Twitter by Nestor Ruiz, an activist with United We Dream.

more...
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/01/04/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
!
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

So the folks who whine about the PC culture destroying America have headed to the fainting couches with the vapors. President Motherfucker it is.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

vlad wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:30 am So the folks who whine about the PC culture destroying America have headed to the fainting couches with the vapors. President Motherfucker it is.
No. Obviously, people are going to overreact, but members of the government need to conduct themselves with a little grace, regardless of their party affiliation. Tlaib showed herself to be tacky and lacking in self control. If we expect Trump not to act like a child, the same should go for his opposition.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:30 am So the folks who whine about the PC culture destroying America have headed to the fainting couches with the vapors. President Motherfucker it is.
:lol:

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Turner Coates wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:26 pm
:lol: It's so funny to see their "indignant" act.

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

So President Motherfucker says he's willing to keep the Trump Shutdown going for years if needed.

Meanwhile, these brave bastards are out in hellacious weather, as the Dungy season just started in a fucking storm. Those are 47 foot lifeboats. The vessel that had it's windows blown out is almost 70' and the windows are high up. The USCG is not getting paid.

https://www.facebook.com/matt.malo.7/vi ... yOTgxMjIw/
LJP 2002-2014

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:36 pm So President Motherfucker says he's willing to keep the Trump Shutdown going for years if needed.

Meanwhile, these brave bastards are out in hellacious weather, as the Dungy season just started in a fucking storm. Those are 47 foot lifeboats. The vessel that had it's windows blown out is almost 70' and the windows are high up. The USCG is not getting paid.

https://www.facebook.com/matt.malo.7/vi ... yOTgxMjIw/
President Motherfucker has a different definition of "crabbing" than you do.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So President Motherfucker thinks landlords will go easy on federal worker tenants who are having trouble paying the rent now? Mr. Shit Landlord of New York suddenly thinks landlords are known for their compassion? Like he was? [sarcasm]

Does Trump even know what a loaf of bread costs? I'm serious.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:00 pm
Does Trump even know what a loaf of bread costs? I'm serious.
All seriousness aside, the answer is no. He's a self-loafing narcissist.

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Trump told lawmakers he prefers word 'strike' to government shutdown, sources say

(CNN) — President Donald Trump told congressional leaders during a meeting Friday to try to negotiate terms to re-open the government and that he preferred the word "strike" in describing the ongoing government shutdown, a person familiar with the meeting and a Democratic aide told CNN.

Trump also kicked off the meeting with a profanity laden opening salvo lasting more than 15 minutes in which he made it clear that he had no plans to move on from his demand for $5.6 billion to build a border wall, according to a person familiar with the meeting.

Trump also addressed the issue of impeachment, directing his remarks at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, according to two people familiar with what happened inside the room. Pelosi, in response, told him the meeting was supposed to be about re-opening the government, not impeachment, the people said.

The Wall Street Journal earlier reported on Trump's preference for calling the shutdown a "strike."
The White House did not immediately respond to CNN's request for comment.

The shutdown stretched into its 13th day Friday, with no signs of either side relenting on their stance over Trump's request for additional funding for a border wall, even after the meeting.

According to two people familiar with what happened inside the room, Trump told the leaders his hard number was $5.6 billion for border wall funding, and he wasn't willing to negotiate. That was when he made clear that it didn't matter how long it would take -- months, years, "even to the election," according to those people.

Trump also "said he'd keep the government closed for a very long period of time -- months or even years," according to Senate Democratic leader Chuck Schumer, who was also at the Friday morning meeting and spoke to reporters in the White House driveway.

"Absolutely I said that," Trump affirmed from the Rose Garden shortly afterward. "I don't think it will, but I'm prepared."

Talks at the staff level will continue Saturday, but even those were clouded with confusion in the wake of the meeting. Trump said during his Rose Garden remarks that a working group had been formed to continue negotiations, led by Vice President Mike Pence. But Democratic officials familiar with the meeting said the idea of a specific "working group" never came up during the meeting, only that Pence had suggested staff discussions. In the hours immediately following Trump's remarks, the make up of who would meet this weekend -- and what the group would represent -- appeared to be a point of confusion for both sides.

Invitations were eventually sent for leadership staff from both parties to meet at the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, which sits next to the White House and where Pence has an office. The meeting, which Pence is expected to attend and lead, will take place at 11 a.m. Saturday.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/01/04/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
!
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Kiss Crue wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:56 am Image
:roll:

Just so we are clear, the shitgibbon is hollering about border security, yet the people who actually guard ours (not yours, btw, you Canadian Trump groupie) are not getting paid. By air, by sea (a whole lot bigger border than that with Mexico). That also includes air traffic controllers, too. Meanwhile ICE is dumping the big scary "caravan" on the streets of Texas cities. Catch and release, if you will. But OMFG!!!! border security!!!!
LJP 2002-2014

Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

Yeah things are going to hell down there Vlad you Canadian failure. How the fuck would you know anything about what's going on down there?

The govt is not shut down you idiot. Americans are still being taxed off their paycheques, wars are still being funded, people are still being unjustly incarcerated, welfare cheques are still being sent out. Don't worry!
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

vlad wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:10 am
:roll:

Just so we are clear, the shitgibbon is hollering about border security, yet the people who actually guard ours (not yours, btw, you Canadian Trump groupie) are not getting paid. By air, by sea (a whole lot bigger border than that with Mexico). That also includes air traffic controllers, too. Meanwhile ICE is dumping the big scary "caravan" on the streets of Texas cities. Catch and release, if you will. But OMFG!!!! border security!!!!

No, you don't understand their "alternative facts". 🤤
Last edited by milk-milk-lemonade on Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
!
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Anyone effected by the government shutdown, or have any family, etc...effected ? Do you believe in what Trump's doing?

"When asked during a press conference Friday about a safety net for federal workers losing pay, Trump said, “The safety net will be a strong border, because we’re going to be safe. I’m not talking about economically, but ultimately, economically, I really believe that these people … believe in what we’re doing.”

With a large amount of people living paycheck to paycheck I wonder how long they're going to believe when they can't afford the basic necessities of life, Sparky.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Kiss Crue wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:17 am Yeah things are going to hell down there Vlad you Canadian failure. How the fuck would you know anything about what's going on down there?

The govt is not shut down you idiot. Americans are still being taxed off their paycheques, wars are still being funded, people are still being unjustly incarcerated, welfare cheques are still being sent out. Don't worry!
Yeah, you're an idiot. And completely missing the point. This wall bullshit is complete theater. Meanwhile, as he is "on strike", because the nation is in such "danger" from the "infestation" that even he admitted was down without the wall, he's actually screwing over the very folks who are responsible for actual border security. Pelosi said it best, the real wall is the one between reality and his constituents.

I posted a video right above, showing what that "not essential" Coast Guard is doing, while not being paid. These are people I know. That could have been our boat. And yet, stupid motherfuckers like you may snide remarks about non-essentials, while the Coast Guard (which is responsible for a huge amount of border security) is out doing actual life-saving work. Fuck you.

Did I mention you are an idiot? And you are a groupie. It's easy to take pot shots from Canada. I never see you talking shit about Horgan or Notley or why the railroad to Churchill is just finally being repaired. Stuff like that.
LJP 2002-2014

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

cowpins wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:34 am Anyone effected by the government shutdown, or have any family, etc...effected ? Do you believe in what Trump's doing?

"When asked during a press conference Friday about a safety net for federal workers losing pay, Trump said, “The safety net will be a strong border, because we’re going to be safe. I’m not talking about economically, but ultimately, economically, I really believe that these people … believe in what we’re doing.”

With a large amount of people living paycheck to paycheck I wonder how long they're going to believe when they can't afford the basic necessities of life, Sparky.
And yet, out of the other side of his mouth he says the majority are Democrats.
LJP 2002-2014

TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Piss Crue, you are a laughable fucking dunce. TSA agents around the country are calling out sick, partly because "fuck you, I ain't getting paid for this shit", and partly because people can't afford daycare for their kidss while they're at work NOT getting paid. So yeah, that's fucking wonderful. People's lives are at risk. Coast Guard ain't getting paid. Our national parks are going to hell. Yeah,everything is just fucking fine!

Fuck off, you stupid bastard.
Fuck sigs.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Pelosi reacts to Tlaib's impeachment comment: 'Nothing worse than the President has said'.
ImageImage
!
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

The shutdown is about to get worse for federal workers
https://www.yahoo.com/news/shutdown-wor ... 03610.html

"Another possible problem for FEMA employees is the risk of missing bill payments, and receiving credit-score downgrades as a result. Reaves explained that many FEMA workers, most making $52,000 to $75,000 a year, have security clearances, which could be revoked if their credit scores fall".

, and if their security clearance gets revoked? You guessed it. They lose their jobs.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

My mother works for the Border Patrol. Two weeks now, no paycheck. Same with a buddy of mine who's TSA at Lindbergh Field. Granted, they'll get back pay when the government reopens, as they have with every previous shutdown, but that's not helping anything now.

Trump doesn't care about border security or the people who strive to provide it. Depriving people of their livelihoods while at the same time asking them to use their tax dollars to fund a six billion dollar monument to his ego is beyond despicable, blatantly transparent, and just plain wrong.
Image Image
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Mojo wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:39 am Granted, they'll get back pay when the government reopens, as they have with every previous shutdown, but that's not helping anything now.
For what it's worth, from the article above.

"While most workers received back pay after previous shutdowns, there’s no guarantee that will be the case this time around. Some contract workers, including janitors, security guards and administrative staff, won’t receive back pay at all. Congress has to pass — and the president has to sign — legislation that specifically authorizes the government to pay federal employees for the time they were on furlough.

Officials of unions representing federal workers are concerned about receiving makeup pay, citing President Trump’s recent decision to freeze scheduled salary raises via executive order. It’s even possible that essential personnel such as TSA agents and law enforcement officers, who are required to perform scheduled shifts to avoid losing their jobs, will not be paid for the hours they’ve worked during the shutdown."
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

cowpins wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:48 am
Mojo wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:39 am Granted, they'll get back pay when the government reopens, as they have with every previous shutdown, but that's not helping anything now.
For what it's worth, from the article above.

"While most workers received back pay after previous shutdowns, there’s no guarantee that will be the case this time around. Some contract workers, including janitors, security guards and administrative staff, won’t receive back pay at all. Congress has to pass — and the president has to sign — legislation that specifically authorizes the government to pay federal employees for the time they were on furlough.

Officials of unions representing federal workers are concerned about receiving makeup pay, citing President Trump’s recent decision to freeze scheduled salary raises via executive order. It’s even possible that essential personnel such as TSA agents and law enforcement officers, who are required to perform scheduled shifts to avoid losing their jobs, will not be paid for the hours they’ve worked during the shutdown."
Well, here's hoping they pass it. Forcing people to work without paying them is literal slavery. I have to believe cooler heads will prevail and they'll get paid. Even Trump would bow to the pressure.
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

vlad wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:38 am
Piss Cunt wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:17 am Yeah things are going to hell down there Vlad you Canadian failure. How the fuck would you know anything about what's going on down there?

Yeah, you're an idiot. And completely missing the point. This wall bullshit is complete theater. Meanwhile, as he is "on strike", because the nation is in such "danger" from the "infestation" that even he admitted was down without the wall, he's actually screwing over the very folks who are responsible for actual border security. Pelosi said it best, the real wall is the one between reality and his constituents.

I posted a video right above, showing what that "not essential" Coast Guard is doing, while not being paid. These are people I know. That could have been our boat. And yet, stupid motherfuckers like you may snide remarks about non-essentials, while the Coast Guard (which is responsible for a huge amount of border security) is out doing actual life-saving work. Fuck you.

Did I mention you are an idiot? And you are a groupie. It's easy to take pot shots from Canada. I never see you talking shit about Horgan or Notley or why the railroad to Churchill is just finally being repaired. Stuff like that.
Don't waste your time. Piss Cunt is too busy sucking the powdered milk of human shittiness from Ayn Rand's withered tits to understand anything. Fucking sheep.
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

This shutdown could end up lasting a month, maybe two, who knows? But no matter how long it goes for, as a heartless stunt in which Trump shows no compassion for his own citizens' vital needs, it should cost him a reelection. Once you directly harm your people's lives in ways they can directly see and feel, that's when who you really are and the damage you've done becomes all too visible and all too real.

If this on its own won't make a defense for an impeachment by government, at least let it be the catalyst for citizens to not give Trump another four years. Then he will leave office and be charged for his lifetime of crimes.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

They wouldn't care if it cost them their trailers as long as them Coloreds and Mexicans ain't taking away from Real America and the way things is supposed to be.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Who knows, perhaps this whole era of Trump could be seen as the last cultural sputtering of racism on a broad scale. One foolish segment's last attempt to return to some tunnel-vision view of "the good old days." This failed push better mark the end of this version of America. It turned out that lot of people wanted to go back. Or if they didn't, they didn't mind what might happen as long as their own interests were taken care of. This was a selfish and divisive power grab driven by a hateful grifter/puppet who figured out how to sell it but was dumb in all other ways.

America is going to have a hard reckoning with itself over the fact that many of its citizens made this era happen. It will forever be a stain on this country's history. We'd better collectively learn from this and make sure it doesn't happen again.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:55 pm Who knows, perhaps this whole era of Trump could be seen as the last cultural sputtering of racism on a broad scale.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh wait. You're being serious.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts