Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by demolition23 »

TenBenny wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:55 pm Who knows, perhaps this whole era of Trump could be seen as the last cultural sputtering of racism on a broad scale.
Who knows?

Everybody.

Everybody knows that’s not the case.

Jesus wept, do you really think there’s any validity to this inane musing? Because that level of analysis, and that sort of boneheaded naïveté, is part of why liberal resistance to Trump, and prior to that the Tea Party, has proved so ineffectual.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

"President Donald Trump told congressional leaders during a meeting Friday to try to negotiate terms to re-open the government and that he preferred the word "strike" in describing the ongoing government shutdown,"

Ah, we were all wrong. It's not a government shutdown. Government employees decided to go on strike to show support for their boss. :roll: I know he thinks blame will be put on Democrats but how in the world does he think that this won't effect him in 2020 is beyond me. Or will it not?
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

cowpins wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:05 am "President Donald Trump told congressional leaders during a meeting Friday to try to negotiate terms to re-open the government and that he preferred the word "strike" in describing the ongoing government shutdown,"

Ah, we were all wrong. It's not a government shutdown. Government employees decided to go on strike to show support for their boss. :roll: I know he thinks blame will be put on Democrats but how in the world does he think that this won't effect him in 2020 is beyond me. Or will it not?

Wont effect him in the slightest. The brain dead who support him will still be picking their noses when he blames Obama, Dems or Hillary's emails and go "un huh, yup, told ya it was those liberal faggots."
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Rorysfan wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:50 am

Wont effect him in the slightest. The brain dead who support him will still be picking their noses when he blames Obama, Dems or Hillary's emails and go "un huh, yup, told ya it was those liberal faggots."
And the other half will continue to vote "red" no matter who's name is on the ballot. For example Florida's most recent Governors race.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Is the US the only country in the world that has Govt shutdowns? No other country that I know of lets parts of the govt stop because of some disagreement between 2 parties. And the disagreement has nothing to do with the parts of the govt being disrupted. I mean, if there was a problem with how much the coast guard gets in a budget then maybe you could understand how they might get affected until an agreement is reached. But this is over getting money for something one side wants and the other doesn't. Appropriate action by Trump would be to not pay for something in a bill the Democrats want, seeing as he can't get funding for his wall, but to hold for ransom regular Federal workers for this is despicable and a disgrace.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Donald Trump’s plan to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border did not come from security analysts following years of study or through evidence that a wall would reduce illegal immigration. Amazingly, for something so central to the current U.S. president, the wall came about as a “mnemonic device” thought up by a pair of political consultants to remind Donald Trump to talk about illegal immigration.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartande ... 63b3984415
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

MickeyG wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:26 am despicable and a disgrace.
Coincidentally, this is what will go on the front of the new red hats for 2020.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

I used to just want this fuck out of office, to stop fucking up the government. But now I'd like him in jail too. Does this shutdown fuck with Mueller too? If it does I'd love it to come out that Mueller said he'll defer payment to keep working on shit.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Is it wrong to "mark myself safe from Donald Trump's Egoistical Shutdown"?
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

MickeyG wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:53 am I used to just want this fuck out of office, to stop fucking up the government. But now I'd like him in jail too. Does this shutdown fuck with Mueller too? If it does I'd love it to come out that Mueller said he'll defer payment to keep working on shit.

The shutdown is now starting to mess with air travel, making flying a lot more unsafe. Various commercial aviation agency personnel are sending letters to Trump explaining how dangerous this could become. This is no joke, but the Democrats can't give in to Trump's bullshit here. They have to hold firm and send the message that this kind of stunt should never be seen as viable by any other politician again. I'm surprised they offered a compromise sum of money at all. The party line should have been zero dollars for the wall from day one.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Turns out we're not leaving Syria after all.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 04f71eb9eb
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

cowpins wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:34 am Anyone effected by the government shutdown, or have any family, etc...effected ? Do you believe in what Trump's doing?
With a large amount of people living paycheck to paycheck I wonder how long they're going to believe when they can't afford the basic necessities of life, Sparky.
I feel really bad for the people who aren't getting paid now...it's complete bullshit. If you work, you get paid!
Most people are not affected at the moment, but if it continues through mid-January and people can't file their tax returns and receive their refunds, that will be a wake up call!
This is not an issue for me anymore as my kids are grown, but when I was raising them, this was a huge deal.
I can't imagine what it would have been like to have that refund check delayed for any period of time.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

“We are pulling back in Syria. We’re going to be removing our troops,” he said. “I never said we’re doing it that quickly.”
Yes, you did.
“Our boys, our young women, our men, they’re all coming back and they’re coming back now. We won,” Trump said at the time.
"They said again, recently, ‘Can we have more time?’ ” Trump said of U.S. generals. “I said: ‘Nope. You can’t have any more time. You’ve had enough time.’ We’ve knocked them out. We’ve knocked them silly.”

:? Umm, does now & no more time have new meanings?

A walking contradiction. That's Trump!
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

I’ve never really understood the mechanics of this he shutdowns that periodically occur as part of the US budget process. The idea that a standoff about a contested element of funding can result in uncontested expenditure being frozen seems crazy. I’m sure there are systemic reasons for why it works that way, but i’m Very glad it’s not an issue here.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

Wait a minute....didn't Dump say we had finished ISIS???

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/06/middleea ... term=image
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

^^ He says a lot of things. None of it means a damn.
ImageImage
!
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

This whole thing with the Republicans NOW refusing to sign their own bill that originally passed 100-0 because Drumpf is too worried about looking tough to Hannity and his Faux News cronies is beyond hypocritical...

Many may not remember, or know, that back in 2010 the Republicans held the 9/11 Health and Compensation Act, a bill to help protect the 9/11 first responders, hostage by demanding all of Bush's tax cuts to be extended and in which Republicans filibustered because of the $7.4 billion pricetag and pretty much dooming the passing of the bill. Jon Stewart dedicated an entire episode of his Daily Show to bring to the attention of everyone of the filibuster and the bill and it finally passed by closing a corporate loophole (something that really bummed the GOP) and in part by a 2% excise tax on foreign goods that did not include countries with international procurement agreements with the U.S..
The final $4.2 billion bill finally passed... This was taking care of the heroes who went above and beyond to help those effected by the events of 9/11and the GOP fought it because of the pricetag and their corporate buddies....
It also took Stewart to get the bill reauthorized 5 years later, with McConnell and his buddies refusing to even hear the bill and refusing to sign it without Bush's tax cuts for everyone (including their rich friends) being extended.. They did everything they could to block the bill.

Now they're falling right behind Drumpf in this holding the budget up for an expensive and unnecessary wall just because Drumpf wants his fragile little ego stroked, accolades for Faux News and he can placate his brain dead flock with his idiotic campaign promise of building a 35-40 foot wall and making Mexico pay for it..

I can remember the day when the GOP actually had balls enough to stand up to the president, no matter his party affiliation..

Hi radiosped. :lol:
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

How dare he say that!!!
The American people are a welcoming and generous people. But those who enter our country illegally, and those who employ them, disrespect the rule of law. And because we live in an age where terrorists are challenging our borders, we simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, and unchecked. Americans are right to demand better border security and better enforcement of the immigration laws.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

BlackCrypt wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:11 pm How dare he say that!!!
The American people are a welcoming and generous people. But those who enter our country illegally, and those who employ them, disrespect the rule of law. And because we live in an age where terrorists are challenging our borders, we simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, and unchecked. Americans are right to demand better border security and better enforcement of the immigration laws.
Hmmm . . . "and those who employ them, disrespect the rule of law "
https://www.apnews.com/ca9e865298094e888efa092a07efbd5c
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/undocument ... on-status/

Yep. How dare he say that.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Rageman wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:27 pm
Hmmm . . . "and those who employ them, disrespect the rule of law "
https://www.apnews.com/ca9e865298094e888efa092a07efbd5c
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/undocument ... on-status/

Yep. How dare he say that.
Did Cheeto personally employ them? Do you think he knew every the employment status of every single person that was hired into his organization?

"Both women were described by the Times as finding Trump demanding as an employer, but kind.

Morales, who left Guatemala in 1999, says Trump would sometimes give her a $50 or $100 tip. Both told the Times that at least two supervisors were aware of their status and helped them evade detection."
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

It wouldn't be so funny if Mar-A-Lago and Trump International Hotel hadn't hired illegals, Sarah Huckacrypt.....

"This is a very important battle to win from the standpoint of safety, number one, (and) defining our country and who we are.."

Definition: A fragile ego trying to look tough to an entertainment network disguised as news....
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

...by effective means. Not by unneccessary, half baked ideas like a giant money pit of a wall.

It's hilarious how Donnie has completely turned the objectives of traditional partisan horseshit upside down mostly because he's a shitheel and nobody with any self respect wants to align themselves with him in any way. Democrats are now seen as hawks because they oppose a pullout in Syria and Donnie and his bootlickers want to tax-and-spend on a wall. Completely ass backwards. #MAABA :roll:
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Fact-checking the DHS border presentation

Fact check: No, 3,755 suspected terrorists did not try to cross the southern border

Other misinformation:

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/01/05/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
!
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Who is outraged by this quote? Almost everyone, including Democrats, is perfectly fine with better border security and enforcement of immigration laws. You're a hit and run poster who almost never stays and backs up his opinions, so I don't expect an answer, but I have questions.
Are you in favor of a wall?
If so, do you think the government shutdown is a reasonable way to get it funded?
What research did you use to come to your opinion one way or the other?
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:16 pm Turns out we're not leaving Syria after all.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 04f71eb9eb
Well of course.
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

TenBenny wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:20 pm
MickeyG wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:53 am I used to just want this fuck out of office, to stop fucking up the government. But now I'd like him in jail too. Does this shutdown fuck with Mueller too? If it does I'd love it to come out that Mueller said he'll defer payment to keep working on shit.

The shutdown is now starting to mess with air travel, making flying a lot more unsafe. Various commercial aviation agency personnel are sending letters to Trump explaining how dangerous this could become. This is no joke, but the Democrats can't give in to Trump's bullshit here. They have to hold firm and send the message that this kind of stunt should never be seen as viable by any other politician again. I'm surprised they offered a compromise sum of money at all. The party line should have been zero dollars for the wall from day one.
Oh yeah those TSA fuckers rifling through our shit trying to figure out how to fuck our day up while they pick their noses all day are so important. Hopefully most of them never come back. Get a real job losers.
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Kiss Crue wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:06 am
TenBenny wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:20 pm

Oh yeah those TSA fuckers rifling through our shit trying to figure out how to fuck our day up while they pick their noses all day are so important. Hopefully most of them never come back. Get a real job losers.
You cant make this stuff up. :lol:
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... spartandhp

This tells you all you need to know about Trump: The networks are deliberating on whether they should bother with airing Trump's address on TV tonight because they are concerned about him deceiving viewers and spreading misinformation. They're saying they want the text in advance and will possibly "either fact check it in real time or cut away when he goes off text and starts lying".

This is just pathetic.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:54 pm https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... spartandhp

This tells you all you need to know about Trump: The networks are deliberating on whether they should air Trump's address on TV tonight because they are concerned about him deceiving viewers and spreading misinformation. They're saying they want the text in advance and will possibly "either fact check it in real time or cut away when he goes off text and starts lying".

This is just pathetic.
Here's where Prez Motherfucker got the idea to ask for network time:
Hannity Advises Trump To Carry Shutdown ‘Through The State Of The Union’
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ha ... b4c25c6c7d

The federal government’s partial shutdown is already rolling into week three, but Sean Hannity thinks it should continue at least through the end of January.

In his opening monologue Friday, the Fox News host railed against the “hate Trump House of Representatives” and a “radical” new Congress for not obeying President Donald Trump’s demands for border wall funding.

“My humble advice is the shutdown, as much as an inconvenience some people that work for the government and I hope they get their back pay, it needs to continue straight through the State of the Union and maybe beyond,” he said.

“The State of the Union, the president, he can take his case directly to you, we the people. And while the president should support back pay for those furloughed employees, make no mistake ― no matter what the president does, he must hold firm on this border wall funding from Congress.”

In his opening monologue Friday, the Fox News host railed against the “hate Trump House of Representatives” and a “radical” new Congress for not obeying President Donald Trump’s demands for border wall funding.

“My humble advice is the shutdown, as much as an inconvenience some people that work for the government and I hope they get their back pay, it needs to continue straight through the State of the Union and maybe beyond,” he said.

“The State of the Union, the president, he can take his case directly to you, we the people. And while the president should support back pay for those furloughed employees, make no mistake ― no matter what the president does, he must hold firm on this border wall funding from Congress.”

"Hey...I'll just do a mini state of the union spin speech right away! God, I'm such a stable genius."

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Maybe Hannity can eventually share a cell with Donald? Save on those pesky phone bills?

Spanky has actual advisors, but no, let's just get our critical decision-making advice from Sean Hannity.