Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by exitflagger »

This idiot is going to let the most populous state in the country burn because he's asshurt that they don't like him very much. New York better hope there's no kind of emergency situation under his watch. What a vindictive little twat.

And now this:
U.S. President Donald Trump walked out of a meeting with Democratic lawmakers after they told him they would not fund his proposed wall along the U.S. southern border, Senate Democratic leader Chuck Schumer said on Wednesday.

"He asked (House) Speaker (Nancy) Pelosi, 'Will you agree to my wall?' She said no. And he just got up and said, 'Then we have nothing to discuss,' and he just walked out. Again, we saw a temper tantrum because he couldn't get his way," Schumer told reporters outside the White House.
:roll:

I've said it before; a monkey would make for a better president than this motherfucker.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:59 pm This idiot is going to let the most populous state in the country burn because he's asshurt that they don't like him very much. New York better hope there's no kind of emergency situation under his watch. What a vindictive little twat.

And now this:
U.S. President Donald Trump walked out of a meeting with Democratic lawmakers after they told him they would not fund his proposed wall along the U.S. southern border, Senate Democratic leader Chuck Schumer said on Wednesday.

"He asked (House) Speaker (Nancy) Pelosi, 'Will you agree to my wall?' She said no. And he just got up and said, 'Then we have nothing to discuss,' and he just walked out. Again, we saw a temper tantrum because he couldn't get his way," Schumer told reporters outside the White House.
:roll:

I've said it before; a monkey would make for a better president than this motherfucker.
It just occurred to me why he just announced he was yanking FEMA from California at this time. He's pissed off at Nancy Pelosi. So he did the adult thing and decided to take it out on the state of California. What a cunt. What a motherfucker.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:08 pm
It just occurred to me why he just announced he was yanking FEMA from California at this time. He's pissed off at Nancy Pelosi. So he did the adult thing and decided to take it out on the state of California. What a cunt. What a motherfucker.
Very interesting.
At some point, he'll be pissed off at the whole world. Should be soon, like when his family gets indited.

You're lucky you've got a boat. :wink:

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:01 pm
vlad wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:08 pm
Very interesting.
At some point, he'll be pissed off at the whole world. Should be soon, like when his family gets indited.

You're lucky you've got a boat. :wink:
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Anyone remember the movie "Dave" with Kevin Kline? Maybe it's time for a reboot.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

cowpins wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:30 am
dmbrocker wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:07 pm
cowpins wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:04 pm Thinking he'll declare an emergency while opening back up the government, and then when the "emergency" gets held up (or lost) in court he can fall back on that he tried for the wall, all while re-opening up the government. Win win for him (even though he lost).
The Trumptard masses will never allow it. They'll riot before they let Trump deny them their wall.
...and allow a Dem win.
After which they'll take up arms and march on DC in their lord and savior Spanky's defense, followed by getting their asses kicked by some real military force all the way back to the trailer park...hopefully.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Donald Trump Jr. compares border wall to zoo fences that hold animals in Instagram post
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 523385002/

Donald Trump Jr. likened his father's proposed border wall with Mexico to a zoo fence Tuesday evening, sparking a sharp backlash on social media from users who thought he was comparing immigrants to zoo animals.

“You know why you can enjoy a day at the zoo?” the son of President Donald Trump wrote in an Instagram post that has since been deleted. “Because walls work.”

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Mr Trump also called illegal immigration on America’s southern border “probably the world’s worst problem”

Yes forget the 560,000 homeless in America, the hurricane ravaged area's residents and California wildfire areas still struggling from this summer's events, the humanitarian crisis in Yemen, Drumpf's manufactured border crisis is the world's worst problem.... :roll:

Hi radiosped. :lol:
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:49 pm Donald Trump Jr. compares border wall to zoo fences that hold animals in Instagram post
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 523385002/

Donald Trump Jr. likened his father's proposed border wall with Mexico to a zoo fence Tuesday evening, sparking a sharp backlash on social media from users who thought he was comparing immigrants to zoo animals.

“You know why you can enjoy a day at the zoo?” the son of President Donald Trump wrote in an Instagram post that has since been deleted. “Because walls work.”
With Don Jr., his dada and the Trump zombies on this side of the divide, it's hard to tell which side is supposed to be the zoo residents.
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

I wonder how Republican senators feel now that both Trump and McConnell have included them in their shutdown solidarity, thrown under the bus by their party leadership that says they all absolutely agree with the idea of standing firm on the government shutdown. The two of them have basically just turned this from not just a Trump (and then Trump/McConnell) shutdown to a GOP shutdown. Those senators may not have been in favor of the shutdown, but they can now take their lumps which are ultimately a residual effect of their general complicity in this presidency.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Coast Guard families told they can have garage sales to cope with government shutdown
‘Bankruptcy is a last option,’ the service said in a tip sheet published on a website.

Employees of the U.S. Coast Guard who are facing a long U.S. government shutdown just received a suggestion: To get by without pay, consider holding a garage sale, babysitting, dog-walking or serving as a “mystery shopper.”

The suggestions were part of a five-page tip sheet published by the Coast Guard Support Program, an employee-assistance arm of the service often known as CG SUPRT. It is designated to offer Coast Guard members help with mental-health issues or other concerns about their lives, including financial wellness.

“Bankruptcy is a last option,” the document said.

The Coast Guard receives funding from the Department of Homeland Security and is subjected to the shuttering of parts of the government along with DHS’s other agencies. That stands in contrast to other military services, which are part of the Defense Department and have funding.

The tip sheet, titled “Managing your finances during a furlough,” applies to the Coast Guard’s 8,500-person civilian workforce. About 6,400 of them are on indefinite furlough, while 2,100 are working without pay after being identified as essential workers, said Lt. Cmdr. Scott McBride, a service spokesman. They were last paid for the two-week period ended Dec. 22.

“While it may be uncomfortable to deal with the hard facts, it’s best to avoid the 'hide your head in the sand’ reaction,” the tip sheet said. “Stay in charge of the situation by getting a clear understanding of what’s happening.”

The Coast Guard removed the tip sheet from the support program’s website late Wednesday morning after The Washington Post inquired about it.

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

https://twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/ ... 1362048000

Watch this. From 1958. Seriously, wow.
LJP 2002-2014

cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

So time travel does exist.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump would say "They should've gotten a more handsome actor to play me."
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Now he says he never meant Mexico would pay for the wall monetarily. He meant figuratively.

If you believe one single word out of this man’s mouth, you are so beyond stupid that there literally aren’t words to describe you.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Mojo wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:02 am Now he says he never meant Mexico would pay for the wall monetarily. He meant figuratively.

If you believe one single word out of this man’s mouth, you are so beyond stupid that there literally aren’t words to describe you.
He also has been claiming that he never said the wall would be concrete. I know he realizes that video footage is a thing; it begs the question, what level of arrogance has there ever been in human history where a guy thinks he can bend and shape simple demonstrable reality to his preference? I'm not sure even the most heinous villains throughout history ever reached that level. Sure they lied, but never in the face of easily accessed proof to the contrary. It's a Venn diagram overlap of stupidity and delusion that has never been acheived by a supposed world leader.
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

BTW, it has changed my entire opinion on this now that Trump has clarified that there was no "table slam" when the negotiations ended yesterday, as was claimed by Chuck Schumer.

It's important to get these very significant distinctions straight for the record.
ImageImage
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

I don't believe in walls. They are used by governments to protect their fiefdoms and imprison their citizens.

That said...

This freak out about the wall is totally irrational and politically motivated. Consider:

- The majority of Americans beleive in secure borders and don't want people coming in illegally.
- Both major political parties believe in this and Obama and Clinton both spoke repeatedly about the need to have better border security.
- There is already existing infrastructure and processes that attempts to keep people out (including walls). So this is only about making what Americans already believe and what the government tries to police work better.
- The government spends more money on many things that aren't nearly as important to both parties and it's populace

This is another example of people being upset just because Trump is doing it. And the way he does it. The way he talks about it to invigorate his base. It became red meat to his political enemies and something Obama and Clinton could have easily passed without much notice. Obama would have talked about "improvements and some new infrastructure" to secure the border and it would have been a backpage headline and you'd have the same f'n wall. However Trump ran on this "Wall Shit" as one of the centerpieces of his campaign and a bunch of people got upset and dug their heels in and said "NEVER!!!!!".

One day, unfortunately, under Trump or a future President, the American government will build a wall to better secure it's southern border for the simple reason that it's what Americans and their government believes in and it makes sense given those beliefs.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Kiss Crue wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:50 am I don't believe in walls. They are used by governments to protect their fiefdoms and imprison their citizens.

That said...

This freak out about the wall is totally irrational and politically motivated. Consider:

- The majority of Americans beleive in secure borders and don't want people coming in illegally.
- Both major political parties believe in this and Obama and Clinton both spoke repeatedly about the need to have better border security.
- There is already existing infrastructure and processes that attempts to keep people out (including walls). So this is only about making what Americans already believe and what the government tries to police work better.
- The government spends more money on many things that aren't nearly as important to both parties and it's populace

This is another example of people being upset just because Trump is doing it. And the way he does it. The way he talks about it to invigorate his base. It became red meat to his political enemies and something Obama and Clinton could have easily passed without much notice. Obama would have talked about "improvements and some new infrastructure" to secure the border and it would have been a backpage headline and you'd have the same f'n wall. However Trump ran on this "Wall Shit" as one of the centerpieces of his campaign and a bunch of people got upset and dug their heels in and said "NEVER!!!!!".

One day, unfortunately, under Trump or a future President, the American government will build a wall to better secure it's southern border for the simple reason that it's what Americans and their government believes in and it makes sense given those beliefs.
https://www.latintimes.com/canadian-imm ... dhs-367906

We need to build that wall alright. On the northern border. :roll:
LJP 2002-2014

Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Kiss Crue wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:50 am I don't believe in walls. They are used by governments to protect their fiefdoms and imprison their citizens.

That said...

No, Piss Crue, it's about an ill-conceived idea that's going to cost a shitload of money without solving the problem. You offering political insight is like Vince Neil offering dietary advice.
ImageImage
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

Its' going to happen Fail'Tard.

Good news for you is if it doesn't happen under Trump you won't really give a shit when both parties pass the "Improvement of border infrastructure" bill and the wall comes. It won't be much of a big deal to you when it;s not Trump doing it.

Obama: “We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants into this country.”

He did, in fact, deride those “who enter the country illegally,” saying they are “showing disregard for those who are following the law.”

Obama had sympathy and empathy for the "Dreamers" ie those undocumented illegals already in America (many of them having been born there) living in shadows. This is often confused with Obama's thoughts on illegal entry which was the same as Trumps.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Trump: 'They say a wall is medieval. Well, so is a wheel'

MIND BLOWN :shock:
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:11 pm Trump: 'They say a wall is medieval. Well, so is a wheel'

It's bizarre logic. Just because something remains useful in some cases that doesn't make it useful in all cases.

And it turns out you can just saw through the fucker.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigr ... ed-n956856

Hopefully the terrorists come armed only with jet fuel which, as NeverSurrender points out, cannot melt steel.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:24 pm
milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:11 pm Trump: 'They say a wall is medieval. Well, so is a wheel'

It's bizarre logic. Just because something remains useful in some cases that doesn't make it useful in all cases.

And it turns out you can just saw through the fucker.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigr ... ed-n956856

Hopefully the terrorists come armed only with jet fuel which, as NeverSurrender points out, cannot melt steel.
:lol:

But I want to see trebuchets! And Trumpy hoisted with his own petard. Yeah, yeah...petards weren't launched by trebuchets. I'm working on it. But let's go all medieval on the border.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r871wV78q4E
LJP 2002-2014

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Kiss Crue wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:17 am Obama: “We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants into this country.”

He did, in fact, deride those “who enter the country illegally,” saying they are “showing disregard for those who are following the law.”
Nobody is saying otherwise. No one. Where does that imply that we need to spend six billion dollars on a wall? The overwhelming majority of people overstay their VISAs after being perfectly legally allowed in. The majority of drugs come in smuggled right through the ports of entry. Where there is a barrier, they tunnel under it. A wall is a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist in that way.
The argument that Democrats saying we need better border security equates to “we need a wall” is a stupid one and inaccurate.
Plus, Fuck yes, I’m against it because Trump is for it. He doesn’t give a fuck about border security because this isn’t about border security. It’s about satisfying his ego. It’s never been about anything else than that.

As everyone else has mentioned, multiple times, you are, again, wrong. There is no one on this board constantly spouting off about Canadian politics they know nothing about. Be like that.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Outrageous lines from Donald Trump's wild, impromptu, news conference on the White House lawn
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/10/politics ... index.html

1. "So we're going to Texas. We're going to the border. Just spoke to some of my friends in Arizona. We have tremendous support."

2. "The Republicans are extremely united. They all want to see something happen, but they're extremely united."

3. "For instance, this morning a number of people came out and said, 'You do need very strong border security, and that includes a wall or whatever it is.' A number of Democrats said that, but people don't like to report on it."

4. "We have tremendous unity in the Republican Party. It's really a beautiful thing to see. I don't think there'll be any breakaway, because they know we need border security and we have to have it."

5. "I'm a professional at technology."

6. "When during the campaign I would say, 'Mexico's going to pay for it,' obviously I never said this and I never meant they're going to write out a check."

7. "So Mexico is paying for the wall indirectly."

8. "And I find China, frankly, in many ways, to be far more honorable than Cryin' Chuck and Nancy. I really do."

9. "I think that China is actually much easier to deal with than the opposition party."

10. "I have the absolute right to declare a national emergency."

11. "I haven't done it yet. I may do it. If this doesn't work out, probably I will do it ... I would almost say definitely."

12. "And they don't come in at the checkpoints, which they do also."

13. "If we don't make a deal -- I mean, I would say a hundred percent, but I don't want to say a hundred percent, because maybe something else comes up."

14. "If we don't make a deal, I would say it would be very surprising to me that I would not declare a national emergency and just fund it through the various mechanisms."

15. "I don't know if they know how to make a deal."

16. "But that's a wall, and they have other walls. We have many walls under consideration."

17. "There's acid that can go through concrete."

18. "I very calmly said, 'If you're not going to give us strong borders, bye-bye.' And I left. I didn't rant. I didn't rave, like you reported."

19. "I don't have temper tantrums. I really don't."

20. "I didn't smash the table. I should have, but I didn't smash the table."

21. "And by the way, NBC may be -- NBC may be the most dishonest reporters of all time."

22. "The Democrats, which I've been saying all along, they don't give a damn about crime. They don't care about crime."

23. "And I'd say 80% of you are possibly in coordination with the opposition party."

24. "The buck stops with everybody."

25. "They've been taken over by a group of young people who, frankly, in some cases -- I've been watching -- I actually think they're crazy."

26. "We have to get a win or I'll have to go national security, one or the other."

27. "Compromise is in my vocabulary, very strongly."

28. "I didn't know anything about it. Nothing about it."

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

We need the kid from Liar Liar, Max, to make a wish that president Dickface can't tell any lies. It would be:

Trump: A number of democrats told me they secretly support the border wall.
Reporter: Oh really? What number would that be?
Trump: Zero. (DOH!) :oops:
ImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

The other day I was looking up tunnels between Mexico and the US because an area wingnut was saying that tunnels were quick things that people trying to cross the border just dug out on the spot and that if the Wall was built 18' down they couldn't tunnel to the other side.

One tunnel that was discovered was 2400' long and 90' deep.
LJP 2002-2014

Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Piss Crue wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:17 am Its' going to happen Fail'Tard.

Good news for you is if it doesn't happen under Trump you won't really give a shit when both parties pass the "Improvement of border infrastructure" bill and the wall comes. It won't be much of a big deal to you when it;s not Trump doing it.

Obama: “We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants into this country.”

Obama had sympathy and empathy for the "Dreamers" ie those undocumented illegals already in America (many of them having been born there) living in shadows. This is often confused with Obama's thoughts on illegal entry which was the same as Trumps.
Piss Crue, a menace to straw men everywhere. :lol:
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Kiss Crue wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:17 am This is often confused with Obama's thoughts on illegal entry which was the same as Trumps.
Yeah boy, those two are like regular fucking twinsies I tell ya. I remember that time Obama threw a tantrum and declared a fallacious national emergency to get his way over a partisan pissing match. Oh wait... that didn't happen. But you bet your ass Donnie's gonna ring that bell which can't be unrung.

And here's the fun part of the bell ringing aspect that Trumpdunces don't get: Do you think that maybe, just maybe a democrat might eventually get into the white house again? And when that happens do you think maybe, JUST maybe that democratic president will point at Donnie and his retard followers and say...

"YOU set the precedent, and now I'm going to play the fake national emergency card for EVERYTHING that the liberal, socialist, progressive agenda wants. And none of those things will cost 5 (or however many) billion dollars or take 20 years to complete. They will drive a stake through your alt-right heart RIGHT NOW. And since this is a THING now, a thing that you established, there's nothing you can do about it."

Uh huh. Don't think this is gonna bite you in the ass down the road? Think again. Goose/gander's a motherfucker, son.
ImageImage