KosmoKramer
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by KosmoKramer »

Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:24 pm You'd think if you were going to serve fast food that you'd at least have hot plates to keep them warm. Cold burgers and french fries at the White House, what a treat!
I have not eaten McDonalds food in years, but remember once biting into a cool Filet o Fish sandwich and almost throwing it back up. I cant imagine what some of those soggy grease filled buns tasted like.
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I'm not a doctor but I suspect that if you eat a Big Mac that's been sitting out for awhile, you'll probably get food poisoning. Those things are diarrhea jamborees served fresh.

Dump has pulled a lot of weird political stunts but this is up there with the weirdest. What an absolutely bizarre way to make a point.

No sports team should visit that cocksucker ever again.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

So 36,000 IRS workers are being recalled to make sure refunds get sent out. Of course they aren't getting paid for their troubles, but we can't have the shutdown affect the base!

As for the berders, excuse me, the burgers, it's more of a piece. Remember the last two thanksgivings, where BLOTUS graced the Coasties near Mar-a-Lago with sub sandwiches? What a guy.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:07 am
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:24 pm You'd think if you were going to serve fast food that you'd at least have hot plates to keep them warm. Cold burgers and french fries at the White House, what a treat!
I have not eaten McDonalds food in years, but remember once biting into a cool Filet o Fish sandwich and almost throwing it back up. I cant imagine what some of those soggy grease filled buns tasted like.
I swore off filet o fishes years ago when I got one and apparently they had emptied the entire bucket of tartar sauce into an area right in the middle of the bun. Bit into it and it emptied its entire payload into my mouth like some kind of oral money-shot nightmare.

Gagged, puked, lunch break ruined. So gross. :x
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

:lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Hey good news for Revtard!!! Michael Strahan has offered to treat the Clemson team to steak and lobster for their win!!!
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

What's with the candelabra? And Jesus, Trump really has to wear the stupid mob boss overcoat indoors? Is this moron capable of doing one thing that isn't an absolute disaster?
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Couple Headlines:

Federal courts will run out of money in 9 days if government remains shutdown.

Canceled immigration hearings. IRS to work without pay.

Pleeeeaaasssee, let this bite the Manchild in the ass in 2020!
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:56 pm Image
LeeRatbag
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by LeeRatbag »

Luminiferous wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:49 pm
I would feel the same if it weren't for the fact Mr Multibillionaire is bragging he flipped the bill for the meal that probably cost around 3 grand... He couldn't get the immigrants from Mar-A-Lago up to DC to cook up some food while the government workers are away? Ped Nugent couldn't pony up some fresh bunny rabbit and Bambi stew for the guys?
Never mind Mar-A-Lago, the cunt owns a hotel a fucking mile away. He couldn't prise a few extra covers out of there?
THE KINGCROWS - Bad Time For The GoodTime Generation
New album coming soon!
www.thekingcrows.com
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

So Giuliani is now saying that he never said there was no collusion between Russia and the campaign or people in the campaign, just that there was no conclusion by Trump. And even if there were collusion, where's their wasn't, it's not illegal, oh, and everyone can see polling data. :D
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Yes, let's bring Trump to a conclusion. Sounds good.

I'm sure he's already feverishly rehearsing his "I never knew any of this was going on" bullshit routine and watching the old Seinfeld episode where George says "Remember... it's not a lie if you believe it".
ImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Just parking these two quotes here. Don't mind me.

Mitch McConnell
"The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president."

John Boehner, (at the time of the quote not yet SoH), offered his plans for Obama's agenda
"We're going to do everything - and I mean everything we can do - to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can."
LJP 2002-2014

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Oh no! President Mean Girl has taken away Nancy Pelosi's airplane privileges for scheduled trips abroad. That'll teach her!
ImageImage
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:26 pm Oh no! President Mean Girl has taken away Nancy Pelosi's airplane privileges for scheduled trips abroad. That'll teach her!
I bet that stung.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

And did I see she was going to visit troops? That will play out well. And again now idea how he doesn't think this will effect 2020. 67 percent of the county blame YOU for 800,000 not working. Keep it up, spanky.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

cowpins wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:31 pm And did I see she was going to visit troops? That will play out well.
Somehow, I don't see the troops giving a shit that Nancy Pelosi doesn't visit them.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Coincidence?? It's only a War Zone.

Trump denies Pelosi military aircraft for war zone trip

Washington (CNN) — President Donald Trump said Thursday he was denying House Speaker Nancy Pelosi a military plane for a trip to Afghanistan that was set to begin in the afternoon, a tit-for-tat retaliation that deepened the divide between the leaders and brought the government no closer to reopening.

The move, apparently in response to Pelosi's letter a day earlier suggesting the President reschedule his State of the Union address, made for high drama but little substance in the ongoing standoff over border security.
As the partial government shutdown stretches nearly a month, the back-and-forth reflects a West Wing angling for the upper hand in a stalemate with newly powerful Democrats.

Pelosi had been scheduled to leave within the hour that Trump's letter was made public, making for the awkward site of a large blue Air Force bus idling outside the Capitol as the implications of the President's missive came into focus.

more..
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/01/17/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
!
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:01 pm
cowpins wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:31 pm And did I see she was going to visit troops? That will play out well.
Somehow, I don't see the troops giving a shit that Nancy Pelosi doesn't visit them.
It isn't just Pelosi. Though considering BLOATY couldn't be hacked to go to Afghanistan, her visit might mean more. He isn't that popular with the troops anyway, especially after Mattis left. Full disclosure, our kid is a SSgt in the USMC. I get the skinny from him.

The cunty thing about what he did was waiting till the delegation was literally at the air base getting ready to fly out. That and giving away what should have been a secure destination (I don't know if it was classified, but the trip was certainly unknown until Humpty the Love Rat told everyone.. It is a tit for tat, but it's not like Pelosi had the Sgt. at Arms shut the House doors in Trump's face just as he was about to enter the Chamber to give the SOTU speech/screed. Weeks away.
LJP 2002-2014

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

vlad wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:49 pm Full disclosure, our kid is a SSgt in the USMC. I get the skinny from him.
Huh. I work near Camp Pendleton and a huge chunk of our tenancy is Marines from Trump country, who pretty uniformly love him. If your kid is a Sgt, then he probably has a management view, which may be very different from the younguns on the base that we rent to.
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:59 pm
vlad wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:49 pm Full disclosure, our kid is a SSgt in the USMC. I get the skinny from him.
Huh. I work near Camp Pendleton and a huge chunk of our tenancy is Marines from Trump country, who pretty uniformly love him. If your kid is a Sgt, then he probably has a management view, which may be very different from the younguns on the base that we rent to.
Yeah, the newbies are pretty red+++. Plus, most of the recruiting comes from Redlandia. If they last past their first sign up, they get more jaded and realize what bullshit it all is. Pendleton gets the more "liberal" groups from west of the Mississippi. I can't imagine what Paris Island would be like, getting those Southern and hillbilly kids.

I just saw on the news that Pelosi's trip isn't the first one to get grief from this admin. There has been a concerted effort to keep the fact-finding missions from Congress getting to war zones under Trump. So much so that there was a rider on the last DoD spending bill to put a stop to the obstruction. It didn't get past the GOP controlled committee, but after this very public stunt, I can see it getting put right back in.

+++When the boy was stationed in Hawaii for several years, he was always amazed by the farm boys who hated Hawaii with a passion. Because it rained. The kid, used to laugh at them, being from the PNW, and tell them to buck up. At least it's a warm rain. He is a Staff Sgt. So you may be right. But he's never been a Trumper or a Republican, for that matter.
LJP 2002-2014

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

vlad wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:12 pm +++When the boy was stationed in Hawaii for several years, he was always amazed by the farm boys who hated Hawaii with a passion. Because it rained. The kid, used to laugh at them, being from the PNW, and tell them to buck up. At least it's a warm rain. He is a Staff Sgt. So you may be right. But he's never been a Trumper or a Republican, for that matter.
I always ask them how they like California, even though I already know the answer. They despise California, can't wait to get out of this state, etc. These are rednecks from nowhere, dumped into perfect weather and sandy beaches, but they hate it. Not because they're paying taxes or trying to raise a family, or because their HOA is a bitch. They're here for free. It's because they have to. Because they're Conservatives, and you have to hate California to be cool, basically. It's the whole CNN thing. You have to hate it or you're not trve cvlt Patriot. So fucking stupid.
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Mojo wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:23 pm
vlad wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:12 pm +++When the boy was stationed in Hawaii for several years, he was always amazed by the farm boys who hated Hawaii with a passion. Because it rained. The kid, used to laugh at them, being from the PNW, and tell them to buck up. At least it's a warm rain. He is a Staff Sgt. So you may be right. But he's never been a Trumper or a Republican, for that matter.
I always ask them how they like California, even though I already know the answer. They despise California, can't wait to get out of this state, etc. These are rednecks from nowhere, dumped into perfect weather and sandy beaches, but they hate it. Not because they're paying taxes or trying to raise a family, or because their HOA is a bitch. They're here for free. It's because they have to. Because they're Conservatives, and you have to hate California to be cool, basically. It's the whole CNN thing. You have to hate it or you're not trve cvlt Patriot. So fucking stupid.
You're living in a librul hellhole chafing under the bootheel of the evil gubmint that gives all your hard earned money to niggers and wetbacks. What's not to hate?
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:49 pm The cunty thing about what he did was waiting till the delegation was literally at the air base getting ready to fly out.

It's the same thing he did to Comey. Timing. Whadda varsity mob boss.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:56 pm
vlad wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:49 pm The cunty thing about what he did was waiting till the delegation was literally at the air base getting ready to fly out.

It's the same thing he did to Comey. Timing. Whadda varsity mob boss.
Oh hell, I forgot about that. Yeah, cunt. He also didn't have the balls to fire Comey to his face. Sent his long time goon with a letter.
LJP 2002-2014

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:23 pm
I believe it. I've seen Trumpers gloating about the fires in CA this past fall. Stigginit to the libs. It's an article of faith (and ignorance) with them. Pointing out that the Camp and the Carr fires were in Trump country was completely wasted on them. I love California, it's so beautiful in so many different ways, I miss northern CA like crazy, Humboldt and Trinity counties. My husband is an Oregon boy, born and raised, there's no getting him to move anywhere else, but I bug out down there about once a year, "Got to tend my grandparents graves, I'll be back in a week." Take the 4WD and head up into the mountains. :lol:
LJP 2002-2014

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Can't do that. Beginning of the end if true??

Trump directed Cohen to lie to Congress, sources tell BuzzFeed

(CNN) — President Donald Trump personally directed his longtime former attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about the Moscow Trump Tower project, two federal law enforcement officials involved in an investigation of the matter told BuzzFeed.

The law enforcement officials told BuzzFeed that Trump directed Cohen to claim negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Moscow ended months earlier than they actually did. The law enforcement sources told BuzzFeed that Cohen confirmed to special counsel Robert Mueller's team that Trump issued the order to lie to Congress.
CNN has not corroborated the BuzzFeed report.

Mueller's office learned Trump directed Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization, internal company emails, text messages and other documents, Buzzfeed reports.

When asked for comment, Trump's attorney Rudy Giuliani told CNN, "If you believe Cohen I can get you a great deal on the Brooklyn Bridge."

Lengthy..
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/01/17/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
!
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

This week's "The End of the Trump Presidency."