Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by exitflagger »

Love the idea of Giuliani and Trump calling anybody out on being less than honest. In a just, hypocrite-smiting universe they would both simultaneously get struck by a bolt of lightning.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:57 am Can't do that. Beginning of the end if true??

Trump directed Cohen to lie to Congress, sources tell BuzzFeed

(CNN) — President Donald Trump personally directed his longtime former attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about the Moscow Trump Tower project, two federal law enforcement officials involved in an investigation of the matter told BuzzFeed.

The law enforcement officials told BuzzFeed that Trump directed Cohen to claim negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Moscow ended months earlier than they actually did. The law enforcement sources told BuzzFeed that Cohen confirmed to special counsel Robert Mueller's team that Trump issued the order to lie to Congress.
CNN has not corroborated the BuzzFeed report.

Mueller's office learned Trump directed Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization, internal company emails, text messages and other documents, Buzzfeed reports.

When asked for comment, Trump's attorney Rudy Giuliani told CNN, "If you believe Cohen I can get you a great deal on the Brooklyn Bridge."

Lengthy..
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/01/17/politi ... cnn.com%2F
As usual, this is based on anonymous sources. There is no evidence Michael Cohen has given sworn testimony to this or that his alleged testimony that he perjured himself at Trump's directive is corroborated with other evidence. The authors of this piece have given contradictory statements to the media after this was published. One has said he hasn't seen any documents and the other, Jason Leopold said he had. Jason Leopold has a history of plagiarism, fabricating sources, and other journalistic malfeasance where he has been fired and and multiple articles retracted.

With that being said, if Michael Cohen testifies that Trump told him to commit perjury during his presidency and there is corroborating evidence, then that is a crime and would be grounds for impeachment. But with other BOOM! articles that have come out with thin sourcing and lack of corroboration and turn out to be bunk a week later, you should be extremely skeptical.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Barr is fucked now, thanks to his his own memo on obstruction of justice and Klobuchar's line of questioning to that effect. If he wants to get slapped with an obstruction of justice charge for hiding the Mueller report, by all means, go for the job and take that chance. How all in does he really want to be for Trump? And if the latest info on Cohen shakes out and Republicans do nothing, I don't see how they won't face obstruction charges themselves.

The pressure is on today for Mueller to release his report, but I'm hoping he can hold out a bit longer and make a broad sweep of the entire criminal enterprise.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:43 pm
milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:57 am Can't do that. Beginning of the end if true??

As usual, this is based on anonymous sources. There is no evidence Michael Cohen has given sworn testimony to this or that his alleged testimony that he perjured himself at Trump's directive is corroborated with other evidence. The authors of this piece have given contradictory statements to the media after this was published. One has said he hasn't seen any documents and the other, Jason Leopold said he had. Jason Leopold has a history of plagiarism, fabricating sources, and other journalistic malfeasance where he has been fired and and multiple articles retracted.

With that being said, if Michael Cohen testifies that Trump told him to commit perjury during his presidency and there is corroborating evidence, then that is a crime and would be grounds for impeachment. But with other BOOM! articles that have come out with thin sourcing and lack of corroboration and turn out to be bunk a week later, you should be extremely skeptical.

Good call.

Got too hurried by the Headline!
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:23 pm

Good call.

Yes. And now, like clockwork, it's been discredited. Mueller spokesperson issued a statement saying the Buzzfeed article is inaccurate. NYT publishes a story contradicting Buzzfeed story, and Ronan Farrow has tweeted he was approached by same sources but declined to write a story for it in The New Yorker because there was no corroborating evidence. And Buzzfeed has continued to decline to answer why Leopold told CNN he saw documents and the other author said he didn't. Within 24 hours, another Russia truther story falls apart.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

"The Walls Are Closing In!"
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Buzzfeed is fucking cancer.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Just Mueller playing 75-D chess while everyone else is playing some game farm kids made up involving a beanbag and the side of a barn.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:23 pm

Good call.

Yes. And now, like clockwork, it's been discredited. Mueller spokesperson issued a statement saying the Buzzfeed article is inaccurate. NYT publishes a story contradicting Buzzfeed story, and Ronan Farrow has tweeted he was approached by same sources but declined to write a story for it in The New Yorker because there was no corroborating evidence. And Buzzfeed has continued to decline to answer why Leopold told CNN he saw documents and the other author said he didn't. Within 24 hours, another Russia truther story falls apart.
Never again. Buzzfeed's a fugazi.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump Touts Border Wall In San Antonio, Which Has No Wall And Isn’t On The Border
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tr ... a693c42235

President Donald Trump on Saturday boasted to reporters about how well San Antonio’s border wall is working. But the Texas city is 150 miles from the Mexican border and has no wall.

“Everybody knows that walls work. You look at different places, they put up a wall, no problem,” Trump said outside the White House. “You look at San Antonio, you look at so many different places, they go from one of the most unsafe cities in the country to one of the safest cities, immediately, immediately.”

The president may have intended to refer to El Paso, a Texas border city he referenced last week in an almost identical anecdote ― though he is wrong that the wall there had any effect on its crime rate.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

He could have said St. Louis and his idiot supporters would've believed him.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

I hear New Orleans has a pretty safe barrier. Democrat pieces of shit should finally give him moneys to build an ocean all along the beaner border. Moats have worked since the middle ages, obviously a genius invention just like wheels and witch hunts. But no, traitors just looove to get terrorists inside the US.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Did Mike Pence really just compare Donald Trump to Dr. Martin Luther King with Trump's border wall initiative? For fuck's sake, does Pence know anything about history and what King stood for?
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

I know for supporters of the democrats it was an embarrassing weekend, as you all started jerking each other with thoughts of your President committing high crimes only to find out ,once again ,that everything Trump says about the media slant continues to be validated.

I'm here to offer you encouragement though. The state is going to get Trump. Be patient. I called the money laundering in Trump corp shot over a year ago. I'm not certain about that but I still think it's the most likely scenario. I also think it's possible Trump will resign as a deal to keep his family safe. The state will get Trump out of the White House by threatening to start arresting his kids putting him in position to pardon everyone and he can't survive that politically. The state always gets their man. Trump has a dirty past like most Presidents not named Carter. The big surprise for me is how long it's taking.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I want to take time out today and thank Sarah Huckabee Sanders for correcting my history teacher and MLK for sacrificing himself for mankind and racial inequality...

All these years I thought he was assassinated by a white supremacist...

Hi radiosped. :lol:
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

“I am afraid it will be on my gravestone. ‘Rudy Giuliani: He lied for Trump.’” the former New York City mayor told The New Yorker’s Isaac Chotiner. “Somehow, I don’t think that will be it. But, if it is, so what do I care? I’ll be dead. I figure I can explain it to St. Peter. He will be on my side."

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/gi ... c3bbc4abca

This is as clear as it gets. Giuliani, the personal lawyer of the president, is basically telling the press he lies for the president. I mean how is he not even facing disbarment with all that's come out of his mouth? But the subtext is also chilling. "So what if I lie here on Earth to protect a dangerous, harmful psychopath? As long as heaven forgives me, which it will, that's all that matters." For what it's worth, he doesn't sound as flippant as he tries to comes off. He really *does* care and *is* afraid. And yes, despite everything he's done in his life, this *will* be his legacy.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Kate McKinnon played Giuliani in a sketch recently and in character said "This may be the first time in history where the lawyer pleads insanity"
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Nancy Pelosi is SO making Donald her prison bitch. How humiliating.

I look for her next statement to be something along the lines of: "I better not see you standing up at the commode, Donald. You piss sitting down from now on, you read me?"
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

If Trump would agree to deport anyone who uses * for emphasis, I *think* I’d have no *choice* but to vote for him. Sort of. Somewhat.
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

The best part of that New Yorker interview--
But I can tell you, from the moment I read the story, I knew the story was false.

Because?

Because I have been through all the tapes, I have been through all the texts, I have been through all the e-mails, and I knew none existed. And then, basically, when the special counsel said that, just in case there are any others I might not know about, they probably went through others and found the same thing.

Wait, what tapes have you gone through?

I shouldn’t have said tapes. They alleged there were texts and e-mails that corroborated that Cohen was saying the President told him to lie. There were no texts, there were no e-mails, and the President never told him to lie.

So, there were no tapes you listened to, though?

No tapes. Well, I have listened to tapes, but none of them concern this.
:lol:

I too have listened to tapes that don't concern this matter.

Dangerous Toys, great tape.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

It'd be amazing to see Rudy walking around with a Walkman. When someone approaches him, he takes one side of the headset off his ears and we get a little snippet of Sleeze Beez.
Image Image
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

TenBenny wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:23 pm “I am afraid it will be on my gravestone. ‘Rudy Giuliani: He lied for Trump.’” the former New York City mayor told The New Yorker’s Isaac Chotiner. “Somehow, I don’t think that will be it. But, if it is, so what do I care? I’ll be dead. I figure I can explain it to St. Peter. He will be on my side."

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/gi ... c3bbc4abca

This is as clear as it gets. Giuliani, the personal lawyer of the president, is basically telling the press he lies for the president. I mean how is he not even facing disbarment with all that's come out of his mouth? But the subtext is also chilling. "So what if I lie here on Earth to protect a dangerous, harmful psychopath? As long as heaven forgives me, which it will, that's all that matters." For what it's worth, he doesn't sound as flippant as he tries to comes off. He really *does* care and *is* afraid. And yes, despite everything he's done in his life, this *will* be his legacy.
What's one more orange jumpsuit?

Add this fucking POS to the pile.

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

^How many times are you going to post that unfunny picture? Your political discourse is "log into your fireplace" deep.
Image Image
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:07 pm Nancy Pelosi is SO making Donald her prison bitch. How humiliating.

I look for her next statement to be something along the lines of: "I better not see you standing up at the commode, Donald. You piss sitting down from now on, you read me?"
We need a dominatrix Pelosi leading Dump on a leash photo pronto.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

risingfarce wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:23 pm
exitflagger wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:07 pm Nancy Pelosi is SO making Donald her prison bitch. How humiliating.

We need a dominatrix Pelosi leading Dump on a leash photo pronto.
Do we, Liberal Uncle Sending Out Chain E-Mails? Do we really need that?
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Does anyone have Photoshop? I got such a funny idea.

It's Donald Trump's head on a baby's body. The baby is in a high chair and it's got a rattle but instead of a baby head--which is what you would expect, comedy is about messing with expectations--you have Donald Trump's head.

This is referring to Trump often being a little short-tempered and childish. Don't worry, people will get it.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:28 pm Does anyone have Photoshop? I got such a funny idea.

It's Donald Trump's head on a baby's body. The baby is in a high chair and it's got a rattle but instead of a baby head--which is what you would expect, comedy is about messing with expectations--you have Donald Trump's head.

This is referring to Trump often being a little short-tempered and childish. Don't worry, people will get it.
Uh, a baby's neck and trapezius musculature lacks the strength and structural integrity to support a fully grown adult's head. Gravity would pull the head down and the baby would fall from the chair. You're talking about an OSHA nightmare, here.
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Mojo wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:55 pmUh, a baby's neck and trapezius musculature lacks the strength and structural integrity to support a fully grown adult's head. Gravity would pull the head down and the baby would fall from the chair. You're talking about an OSHA nightmare, here.
Who told you this? SCIENCE? :roll:
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:08 pm Who told you this? SCIENCE? :roll:
Yes. I have researched this topic thoroughly. My experiments have led to restraining orders from multiple daycare centers, maternity wards, and petting zoos.
Image Image
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Mojo wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:15 pm
Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:08 pm Who told you this? SCIENCE? :roll:
Yes. I have researched this topic thoroughly. My experiments have led to restraining orders from multiple daycare centers, maternity wards, and petting zoos.
So, you are still clear to explore the National Parks?
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.