Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by TenBenny »

dmbrocker wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:14 pm 47 months for Manafort! See ya, Paul! Try not to drop any soap now!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/news/latest- ... itics.html

This is some bullshit. The judge was completely unfit to be deciding this case. Not only does he see Mueller's investigation as over the line, but he also described Manafort as someone that had been a decent person and a friend to others over the years. Huh? What does that have to do with the crimes he was charged with? This whole thing doesn't pass the smell test.

But hey... good to know that betraying your country and hiding money made from Russian oligarchs only gets you four years in prison. With any luck the judge deciding Manafort's other case won't show preferential lenience.

ETA: I didn't realize the judge in Manafort's other case is the one also presiding over Roger Stone's case. Between this and Stone's shit, I'd imagine she's getting pretty tired of the games.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Could you imagine the total meltdown from Faux News and the GOP if Obama had signed bibles for people?

Love_Industry
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Love_Industry »

Luminiferous wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:59 pm Could you imagine the total meltdown from Faux News and the GOP if Obama had signed bibles for people?

They would claim he signed and handed out Qurans.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

I hope people in government are paying attention to Seth Abramson's Twitter feed. If you don't follow him or know about his book, let me just say that he's on point. This information about Kushner is both alarming and chilling.

https://twitter.com/sethabramson/status ... 9843540992
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:08 pm I hope people in government are paying attention to Seth Abramson's Twitter feed. If you don't follow him or know about his book, let me just say that he's on point. This information about Kushner is both alarming and chilling.
Abramson makes his living by culling mainstream news and recycling it with grimmer headlines. He isn’t privy to any information that every other journalist doesn’t have equal access to. Your assessment about anything being on or off point is negated by your never having one.
Abramson is dropping breadcrumbs to lead you to buying his book, not to shove the orange witch or his step-son into the oven. If he’s legitimately holding major info and keeping it to himself for profit, he’s a cunt.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
St_Augustines_Pears
Headlining Clubs

Post by St_Augustines_Pears »

Luminiferous wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:59 pm Could you imagine the total meltdown from Faux News and the GOP if Obama had signed bibles for people?
Please open your KTV bible (King Trump Version) to the book of Daniels 69:1...

"For Donald so loved himself he gave his only begotten toadstool to Stormy".

CAN I GET AN AMEN?!
"Moving on, is a simple thing...what it leaves behind is hard. You know the sleeping feel no more pain...and the living are all scarred." -- Megadeth's "A Tout Le Monde"
AnotherPerfectB*stard
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by AnotherPerfectB*stard »

Mojo wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:29 pm
TenBenny wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:08 pm I hope people in government are paying attention to Seth Abramson's Twitter feed. If you don't follow him or know about his book, let me just say that he's on point. This information about Kushner is both alarming and chilling.
Abramson makes his living by culling mainstream news and recycling it with grimmer headlines. He isn’t privy to any information that every other journalist doesn’t have equal access to. Your assessment about anything being on or off point is negated by your never having one.
Abramson is dropping breadcrumbs to lead you to buying his book, not to shove the orange witch or his step-son into the oven. If he’s legitimately holding major info and keeping it to himself for profit, he’s a cunt.
Did Kushner steal Abramson's g/f at college or something?
His twitter feed reads like a 13yr old girl having just got dumped by her boyfriend.
Raise your can of beer on high
And seal your fate forever
Our best years have past us by
The golden age of leather
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

"I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump — I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point and then it would be very bad, very bad."
Trump in a Breitbart interview.

Bikers for Trump? Is he planning another Altamont?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-war ... -opponents
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

vlad wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:23 am
"I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump — I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point and then it would be very bad, very bad."
He is SO planning on inciting a large scale riot when he gets ousted/voted out/arrested/take your pick.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Bitch is so ridiculously jealous of Putin's Nochnye Volki, it's not even funny.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Trump in a Breitbart interview.

Bikers for Trump? Is he planning another Altamont?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-war ... -opponents
He forgot to include the KKK and Neo-Nazis on his list.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:56 am
He is SO planning on inciting a large scale riot when he gets ousted/voted out/arrested/take your pick.
His 1 percenters will put down their shrimp forks and rise to action.

"Muffy, what does one wear to a large scale riot?"

"I think they're called Doc Martians. Supposedly you can stomp on
people's throats with them."

"We must go to Versace immediately to purchase these Doc Martians."

"Jeeves, fetch the limo!"
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:33 pm Bitch is so ridiculously jealous of Putin's Nochnye Volki, it's not even funny.
So that's how you say "Big Hands" in Russian.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

420 - 0

The vote was overwhelmingly bipartisan, with 420 members voting in favor of the resolution and zero voting against it

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/14/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:54 pm 420 - 0

The vote was overwhelmingly bipartisan, with 420 members voting in favor of the resolution and zero voting against it

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/14/politi ... cnn.com%2F

#ImpeachNowPrisonNow
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump's border agency says he has built ZERO new walls despite claiming otherwise for months
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... walls.html

U.S. Customs and Border Protection told DailyMail.com that no new border wall has been erected where there wasn't a barrier before. President Trump has boasted that he has built both new and replacement walls, a claim that appears untrue given CBP's statement on the record.
'We have already built large new sections,' he wrote in December.
All the construction along the border to date has consisted of replacement and 'secondary' fencing, CBP now says.
DailyMail.com asked the agency to identify where border walls exist in places where no barriers existed on Inauguration Day 2017.
A spokesman said '[t]he first new wall project, where no barrier currently exists, is anticipated to start in April'.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Trumptard-in-Chief wrote:How is the Paris Environmental Accord working out for France? After 18 weeks of rioting by the Yellow Vest Protesters, I guess not so well! In the meantime, the United States has gone to the top of all lists on the Environment.
Bitch is actually trying to pretend Gilets Jaunes are protesting the climate agreement. And what lists is he talking about? Carbon dioxide emissions? Fossil fuel dependency? Draughts, hurricanes, coastal flooding? Deforestation? Water pollution?

How is right-wing terrorism working our for Trump?
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

ANOTHER attack on McCain today. This from the guy who's threatening schools if they release his grades. WTF is this guy's problem??

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump

So it was indeed (just proven in court papers) “last in his class” (Annapolis) John McCain that sent the Fake Dossier to the FBI and Media hoping to have it printed BEFORE the Election. He & the Dems, working together, failed (as usual). Even the Fake News refused this garbage!
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Apparently he has Fox News on in every room he walks into. And if a raccoon in Idaho farts in his direction it will be attacked in retribution. The crazy is getting worse by the day.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Trump tells Fox to 'bring back' Jeanine Pirro. She was suspended, source says

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/16/media/je ... index.html
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

The official GOP Twitter feed also mocked "noted Irishman Robert Francis O'Rourke," topping his DUI mugshot with a green hat.

You know the GOP is out of ideas on how to slander someone when it starts insulting white people on a popular white holiday. Oh, and white people that intersect heavily with Catholicism at that. Who thought that was a smart strategy? Now Twitter is awash in photos of Matt Gaetz, Kavanaugh, etc. Haven't seen any W photos but that would certainly apply, too.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Of all things to feign outrage over, a shamrock on Beto O’Rourke’s head is one of your more chickenshit options, TenBanality.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

I'm so sick of this Irish stereotype shit. I'm hungover as hell and have to see this. Someone needs an ass kicking.
ImageImage
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Rorysfan wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:03 am ANOTHER attack on McCain today. This from the guy who's threatening schools if they release his grades. WTF is this guy's problem??

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump

So it was indeed (just proven in court papers) “last in his class” (Annapolis) John McCain that sent the Fake Dossier to the FBI and Media hoping to have it printed BEFORE the Election. He & the Dems, working together, failed (as usual). Even the Fake News refused this garbage!
I never really cared for McCain, but ffs, stop bashing a dead guy.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

TenBenny wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:07 pm The official GOP Twitter feed also mocked "noted Irishman Robert Francis O'Rourke," topping his DUI mugshot with a green hat.

You know the GOP is out of ideas on how to slander someone when it starts insulting white people on a popular white holiday. Oh, and white people that intersect heavily with Catholicism at that. Who thought that was a smart strategy? Now Twitter is awash in photos of Matt Gaetz, Kavanaugh, etc. Haven't seen any W photos but that would certainly apply, too.
Yeah, I mean really, if they wanted to embarrass the guy they could just publish his "poetry".
I don't think there are many of his supporters that don't know he has a DUI.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:00 pm I'm so sick of this Irish stereotype shit. I'm hungover as hell and have to see this. Someone needs an ass kicking.
:lol:
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Trump is ramping up another attempt to defund PBS and NPR and give the funding to the military.

He's like an ugly version of Godzilla.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Rorysfan wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:03 am ANOTHER attack on McCain today. This from the guy who's threatening schools if they release his grades. WTF is this guy's problem??

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump

Says the draft dodger.

Fucking POS.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

risingfarce wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:27 pm

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump

Says the draft dodger.

Fucking POS.

Since McCain was a well-liked Republican, wouldn't that prove his party was suspicious of him? Sheesh. Trump sure is good at flipping a burn back on himself.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

McCain's ghost is Spanky's eternal enemy because of the thumbs down thang.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper