Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

Tiger's a great golfer. Spanky wants him to be his fwend.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:49 am Image

Ummmmm. Okay.
The Medal of Freedom is an award bestowed by the President of the United States that recognizes 'an especially meritorious contribution to the security or national interests of the United States, world peace, cultural or other significant public or private endeavors'

I expect Tom Brady to be given one too following his comeback after Inflategate.. :roll:
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Anyone besides LickitySplit and Revtard ever heard of William Weld? Evidently he announced today that he's planning on challenging Bonespurs as a Republican nominee in 2020..

Trump WILL have a Republican primary challenger as one-time Massachusetts governor Bill Weld announces long-shot bid to unseat president

Former Massachusetts governor William Weld became the only Republican candidate challenging President Donald Trump for the party's nomination in 2020.

'It is time for patriotic men and women across our great nation to stand and plant a flag. It is time to return to the principles of Lincoln – equality, dignity, and opportunity for all. There is no greater cause on earth than to preserve what truly makes America great,' Weld said in a statement Monday, 'I am ready to lead that fight.'

Weld's campaign released a video on Sunday that outlined his accomplishments and made the case for why American needs Weld to challenge Trump.

'Today we need Bill Weld more than ever,' it says in the three-and-a-half minute video.
Former Massachusetts governor and vice presidential candidate William Weld announced Monday that he will be challenging President Donald Trump for the Republican nomination in 2020

Weld ran for vice president in 2016 as a libertarian and said back in February that he was launching a committee to explore a Republican run against Trump.

When announcing his consideration of a run, he said that Trump was 'too unstable to carry out the duties of the highest office the land.'

'I'm here because I think our country is in grave peril,' Weld told an audience in the early primary state of New Hampshire. 'And I cannot sit quietly on the sidelines any longer.'

'We cannot sit passively as our precious democracy slips quietly into darkness. Congress must do its duty and citizens we must do ours.'

Weld's entry into the race marks the first direct head-on challenge to Trump.
Weld, wearing work boots with a suit, declared in February he was considering running against Trump next year

Weld believes Trump is 'too unstable' to continue in office for another six years

Campaign manger for Trump's 2016 campaign, Corey Lewandowski, said that Weld is a 'loser' and a 'clown.'

'Republican Bill Weld makes it official: He's challenging Trump for GOP presidential nomination. This guy is a total loser. He hasn't been elected in 25 years. Clown!' Lewandowski tweeted Monday, shortly after Weld announced.

'He has virtually spat on the idea that we should have freedom of the press,' Weld said at the time he announced launching an exploratory committee. 'He has failed to call out and denounce appalling instances of racism.'

'We have a president whose priorities are skewed toward promotion of himself rather than toward the good of the country.'

Weld, 73, served as governor of Massachusetts from 1991 to 1997.

He was Libertarian Party nominee Gary Johnson's vice presidential running mate in the 2016 presidential election, criticizing Trump at every turn. He switched his affiliation back to Republican in March – a month before announcing.

In the past, Weld noted that four of the last nine incumbent presidents to run for second terms faced primary battles within their own parties. All four lost re-election.
Weld ran for vice president in 2016 as a libertarian, but came back around and is part of the Republican Party again

Weld unveiled his intentions and his campaign logo in February, telling Americans it was time to 'stand and plant a flag'

Weld says President Trump is oriented toward promoting his own interests and shouldn't be allowed to remain president for another four years

Weld wouldn't say whether he would support Trump in 2020, should the president win renomination at the GOP's convention in Charlotte, North Carolina.

'I find the current incumbent a difficult act to swallow. I'm not sure,' he said in February, predicting that other Republicans might want to join the race and challenge Trump now that he did.

It does not appear that there are any other obvious Republicans that would take on Trump. Even though former Ohio governor John Kasich said he's 'considering it.'

It's 'important that the incumbent be challenged, even confronted,' Weld said.

The Democratic filed is already crowded, with 18 candidates vying for the nomination.

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:22 pm Tiger's a great golfer. Spanky wants him to be his fwend.
As a renowned cheater at golf and in life, this makes perfect sense.
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:49 am Image

Ummmmm. Okay.
Glad he clarified that tiger plays golf.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Having nothing to do with Trump, it bugs the shit out of me that sports stars get presidential medals and things. Oh, fuck right off with that shit. Firefighters and cops are out there saving lives. Single mothers are working two and three jobs to feed their kids while putting themselves through school to better their lives. But Tiger Woods play ball good and he gets awarded? Over and above millions of dollars, free access to pussy, and retirement whenever the fuck he wants?
Not that sports don’t require insane dedication and commitment, but it’s the ultimate exercise in 100% self-indulgence. Seems like there should be better things to award.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:22 pm Tiger's a great golfer. Spanky wants him to be his fwend.

'Commander in Cheat'.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I've gotten to where if I see an article on the news that starts with "Trump slams... (blah blah blah)" I don't even take note of what he's complaining about anymore. Headlines about something he said on twitter or whatever... it's so predictable and boring. Spin, lie, misinform, rinse, repeat.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

:D :D :D

The president realized the appointment of the special counsel spelled trouble for his presidency. According to notes contained in the report, “when Sessions told the President that a Special Counsel had been appointed, the President slumped back in his chair and said, 'Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I'm f**ked.'"
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

It's patently impossible to respect a person who uses "haters" as a part of their regular vernacular. This is like having Fred Durst as commander in chief.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Sarah Sanders invented story about FBI agents' reaction to Comey firing, Mueller report says
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/0 ... /23714151/

The day after President Trump fired FBI Director James Comey, then-deputy press secretary Sarah Sanders stood at the podium in the White House briefing room and told reporters that the president had had “countless conversations” with members of the FBI who said morale at the bureau was low and they had lost confidence in Comey.

“He’s questioned Director Comey’s reason for needing to stay at the FBI,” Sanders said during the May 10, 2017, briefing. “He had countless conversations with members from within the FBI.”

But in her testimony to federal investigators probing whether Trump obstructed justice, Sanders admitted that she made it up.

According to special counsel Robert Mueller's report on the Trump campaign's contacts with Russia and the president’s interference in the investigation released Thursday, there was “no evidence” suggesting Trump had heard from FBI agents who had lost confidence in Comey before his firing, and “Sanders acknowledged to investigators that her comments were not founded on anything.”

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

What an amazing revelation. Who could ever have thought Sarah Sanders was full of shit?
ImageImage
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:00 am I've gotten to where if I see an article on the news that starts with "Trump slams... (blah blah blah)" I don't even take note of what he's complaining about anymore. Headlines about something he said on twitter or whatever... it's so predictable and boring. Spin, lie, misinform, rinse, repeat.
I stopped watching the news four or five months ago. I realized he is a black hole of needing attention, and 99% of what he says slips into the past with the next day's shoveling of pathological attention whoring.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Anyone reading the redacted Mueller report yet? That Barr press conference this morning was shady as fuck.
genesracoonwig
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by genesracoonwig »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:34 pm Anyone reading the redacted Mueller report yet? That Barr press conference this morning was shady as fuck.
With bated breath, everyone here is waiting for your thorough analysis, insightful and riveting comments, and overall masterful and precise dissection of the Mueller report.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

genesracoonwig wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:30 pm
TenBenny wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:34 pm Anyone reading the redacted Mueller report yet? That Barr press conference this morning was shady as fuck.
With bated breath, everyone here is waiting for your thorough analysis, insightful and riveting comments, and overall masterful and precise dissection of the Mueller report.
Here's a spoiler:
The butthole did it.

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Watch Sarah H. lie about lying.
She's caught and keeps piling it on.
It must be way of life for her.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sarah-s ... d=62493618

She's toast now. She doesn't hold many press briefings anymore (guess why?), but if and when she does, ANYTHING she says can be questioned.
"Is that a fact or did you just make it up, Sarah?"
She now has "LIAR" tattooed on her massive forehead.

Speaking of liars:
29 Things Trump Couldn’t Recall While Answering Mueller’s Questions
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... ns-824126/
Last edited by Turner Coates on Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Bonespurs at Mar-A-Lago again? Say it ain't so....
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump: “Why do you take notes? Lawyers don’t take notes. I never had a lawyer who took notes. I’ve had a lot of great lawyers, like Roy Cohn. He never took notes.”

Hmmmmm. Lawyers never take notes?

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

What's the gist of the Mueller report? Trump is barely hanging onto sanity, Don Jr is a fucking duncecap, and Sarah Sanders is a liar.

Wow!
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:20 pm What's the gist of the Mueller report? Trump is barely hanging onto sanity, Don Jr is a fucking duncecap, and Sarah Sanders is a liar.

Wow!
The difference is that they're being herded into the barn now. They may kick down the walls or burn it down.
Who knows?

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

The divisive question now is whether or not to push for impeachment. The Mueller report clearly lays out a good cause for doing so, but House Democrats fear they can't get the Senate Republicans to vote for it. The gamble is then on winning the 2020 election. But if Trump wins, he gets another four years and various statutes of limitations on his crimes will potentially expire. Would the Democrats try to impeach at the point of a re-election? I could see Republican voters crying foul, saying, "You're just doing this now because he won again. You could have tried this after the Mueller report came out."

Elizabeth Warren and many other sharp thinkers are pushing heavily to impeach *now*. And the reasons for doing so are very persuasive. The report makes clear Trump's crimes.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:13 pm Elizabeth Warren and many other sharp thinkers are pushing heavily to impeach *now*. And the reasons for doing so are very persuasive. The report makes clear Trump's crimes.
Warren could tell you the sky is puce and you’d find it compelling. “Sharp thinkers.” Holy fuck. You are the exact reason why Trump will probably win again.

The report doesn’t make clear Trump’s crimes. You can’t impeach someone because “we kinda think this thing he said here was shitty.” Impeachment would take years and it’s not a guarantee it’d even get him out of office. Of course Trump commuted crimes. Good luck prosecuting him for any of them. The Democrats are looking more ridiculous by the day. They and you need to worry about winning in 2020 and stop chasing dead ends and tirelessly beating dead horses.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Mojo wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:11 am
TenBenny wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:13 pm Elizabeth Warren and many other sharp thinkers are pushing heavily to impeach *now*. And the reasons for doing so are very persuasive. The report makes clear Trump's crimes.
Warren could tell you the sky is puce and you’d find it compelling. “Sharp thinkers.” Holy fuck. You are the exact reason why Trump will probably win again.

The report doesn’t make clear Trump’s crimes. You can’t impeach someone because “we kinda think this thing he said here was shitty.” Impeachment would take years and it’s not a guarantee it’d even get him out of office. Of course Trump commuted crimes. Good luck prosecuting him for any of them. The Democrats are looking more ridiculous by the day. They and you need to worry about winning in 2020 and stop chasing dead ends and tirelessly beating dead horses.
TenLenny, the report made nothing clear.

Democrats must love losing elections. They're doing all they can to Make America Great Again. :roll:
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Kremlin Dismisses Mueller Report on Russian Election Interference
https://www.polygraph.info/a/kremlin-di ... 92392.html

"The report contains no proven evidence that Russia allegedly interfered in the election process in the United States,” the Russian news agency TASS quoted Peskov as saying.“As before, we do not accept such charges."

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Really?

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Giuliani: 'There's nothing wrong with taking information from Russians'
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:26 am Giuliani: 'There's nothing wrong with taking information from Russians'
...or a 400 lb guy sitting on his bed.

risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:26 am Giuliani: 'There's nothing wrong with taking information from Russians'
Always wondered how many pharmaceuticals this cunt is taking.