!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Mojo »

She won't be elect'd in 2020, either.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

President Trump meets with Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey after accusing platform of bias

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/23/tech/jac ... index.html
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:00 pm President Trump meets with Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey after accusing platform of bias

:roll:

Jesus H. Christ, he is such a whiny little bitch. If Twitter were to abide by their own rules, he'd have been bounced years ago. Instead Dorsey carved out a "Presidential exception" thingie so the fat baby can still spew his absolute crap.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

ImageImage
!
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:08 pm
milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:00 pm President Trump meets with Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey after accusing platform of bias

Jesus H. Christ, he is such a whiny little bitch. If Twitter were to abide by their own rules, he'd have been bounced years ago. Instead Dorsey carved out a "Presidential exception" thingie so the fat baby can still spew his absolute crap.

Donnie can always take his rants elsewhere if he has major issues with the platform. No one's forcing him to use Twitter. Also, Dorsey could have just reminded him, "We can yank your site rules-violating ass tomorrow if we want to, so cut the crap."
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

He is just upset because he thinks he is being treated very unfairly, very unfairly. All because he thinks they are removing his followers. I mean they are, but only the bot ones. That should tell The Don something.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Pierce Foreskin wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:00 am

He is just upset because he thinks he is being treated very unfairly, very unfairly. All because he thinks they are removing his followers. I mean they are, but only the bot ones. That should tell The Don something.
It's a boticide!
LJP 2002-2014

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:11 am
It's a boticide!

Furious Trump orders officials to boycott correspondents' dinner
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/ ... er-1287871

President Donald Trump escalated his feud with the media by another degree on Tuesday, ordering officials in his administration to boycott Saturday’s annual White House Correspondents' Association dinner.

The move came after Trump spent the morning insulting the news media on Twitter, calling MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough a “Psycho” and musing about New York Times reporters getting “down on their knees” to apologize to him after his 2020 re-election victory.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Deutsche Bank begins process of providing Trump financial records to New York's attorney general

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/24/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
!
pulsar0510
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by pulsar0510 »

Joe Biden? That's the best these idiots can do? Once again the Democratic party proves themselves to be woefully out of touch with what people actually want and need.
Lies are the words that I use when you look up hopefully
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Hillary 2. It's not looking good.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

If the Dems do pick out someone that can win . . . Trump will have the highest attended departing ever!
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

pulsar0510 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:31 am Joe Biden? That's the best these idiots can do? Once again the Democratic party proves themselves to be woefully out of touch with what people actually want and need.
Awful. This fool cannot beat Trump. Don’t care how fired up the base is, he’s a dullard with absolutely no fresh ideas or ambition.

Get ready for more Trump if this idiot is his best the Dems can pull out of their asses.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Once again , Bill nails it.

https://youtu.be/S4LMxMLTCps
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Warren's shrill voice and style grate on my nerves, and I think that characteristic will hinder her chances.
Remember when Howard Dean made his "crazy man war whoop?" His campaign went downhill after that.
Perception is everything.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:04 am Warren's shrill voice and style grate on my nerves, and I think that characteristic will hinder her chances.
Remember when Howard Dean made his "crazy man war whoop?" His campaign went downhill after that.
Sadly I agree. I really like her policies and she's damn sharp. Her "shrill" voice doesn't bother me, but I can completely understand why others react to it that way. Though, even if BLOTUS was a human being, I would still find his voice completely obnoxious. So who knows.
LJP 2002-2014

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:52 am
Turner Coates wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:04 am Warren's shrill voice and style grate on my nerves, and I think that characteristic will hinder her chances.
Sadly I agree. I really like her policies and she's damn sharp. Her "shrill" voice doesn't bother me, but I can completely understand why others react to it that way. Though, even if BLOTUS was a human being, I would still find his voice completely obnoxious. So who knows.
Spanky has the voice of a practiced con man, like some of the car dealership owners who run for public office and often win.
We had a mayor here in Albuquerque who was a former car dealer. He always ran tons of commercials, so everybody knew who he was, and he won a majority of votes from folks who thought he must be a great guy.
He ran off to Pahrump, Nevada, after getting busted in a multi million dollar kickback scam. He got no jail time, but he ripped off the city and state BIGLY.

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

What a clueless buffoon... And his followers believe this shit.. :roll:

Trump falsely claims Wisconsin mothers can 'execute' babies

At the time, Trump was attempting to explain his understanding of Governor Tony Evers' plans to veto a Republican-authored bill that could send doctors to prison for life if they fail to give medical care to babies born alive after a failed abortion attempt

'Your Democrat governor here in Wisconsin, shockingly, stated that he will veto legislation that protects Wisconsin babies born alive,' Trump said as his supporters booed loudly.

Trump then offered a false explanation of how that scenario could possibly play out.

'The baby is born, the mother meets with the doctor, they take care of the baby, they wrap the baby beautifully, and then the doctor and the mother determine whether or not they will execute the baby,' Trump said.
The president went on to use a chopping motion with his arm.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... abies.html
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Rageman wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:15 am If the Dems do pick out someone that can win . . . Trump will have the highest attended departing ever!
Trump will never concede.

Just like he'll never accept responsibility for any one negative blemish during his 8 year Administration.
ImageImage
!
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:14 am
Rageman wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:15 am If the Dems do pick out someone that can win . . . Trump will have the highest attended departing ever!

Just like he'll never accept responsibility for any one negative blemish during his 8 year Administration.
He will. He knows he has no other choice than to leave. He'll just blame it on everyone else.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:05 am
milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:14 am

He will. He knows he has no other choice than to leave. He'll just blame it on everyone else.
"It's God's fault. FAKE LORD!"

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Trump goes after Biden — and against advisers' advice

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/29/politi ... cnn.com%2F

Trump has said Biden would be his "Dream" Opponent.
ImageImage
!
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Rosenstein: out.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Mojo wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:17 pm Rosenstein: out.
I'm surprised he waited this long.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

11:30 - Lunch

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

The personal income of farmers in the U.S. declined by an annualized $11.8 billion between January and March, the biggest 1st quarter drop in 3 years, Bloomberg reports, citing Commerce Department data released Monday.

The big picture: The drop is being driven primarily by the fallout from President Trump’s trade disputes, a nosedive in commodity prices and record flooding in the Midwest. As a result, farmer bankruptcies in the Midwest have shot up to levels the U.S. hasn't seen for approximately a decade.

Bloomberg reports that the Trump administration's $12 billion subsidy plan to aid farmers who have suffered major losses from the trade war had helped bolster farm income during the previous quarter, but that the one-time subsidies didn't do much in Q1.
White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow said on Monday that he was "cautiously optimistic" about a U.S.-China trade deal and that the administration will know more in about 2 weeks.
https://www.axios.com/cheddar-altice-us ... 06f35.html
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Pompeo: Russia stopped Maduro leaving Venezuela

The Secretary of State claimed the embattled Venezuelan leader was preparing to leave for Cuba, but was talked out of it by Russia

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/30/politi ... nn.com%2F

Russia our friend now. Yes?
ImageImage
!
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Special counsel Robert Mueller wrote a letter to Attorney General William Barr complaining that his memo to Congress summarizing his Russia investigation and exonerating President Trump of collusion did not fully capture the substance of his report.

Mueller wrote the letter on March 27 just days after Barr issued a four-page memo that summarized what he said were the main conclusions of the Special Counsel's Russia report, the Washington Post reports.

Barr had just announced that Trump had been cleared of obstruction of justice and there was no conspiracy between his campaign and Russia to interfere in the election.

In response, Mueller wrote to Barr objecting to his description of the conclusions and complained that the memo 'did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance' of his report.

'The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon of March 24 did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this office's work and conclusions,' Mueller wrote.

'There is now public confusion about critical aspects of the results of our investigation. This threatens to undermine a central purpose for which the Department appointed the Special Counsel: to assure full public confidence in the outcome of the investigations.'

Mueller had asked in his letter for Barr to release the introductions and executive summaries from the report.

He also suggested some initial redactions to avoid waiting for the entire report to be reviewed and redacted of certain information.

Mueller wrote that the redaction process 'need not delay release of the enclosed materials'.

'Release at this time would alleviate the misunderstandings that have arisen and would answer congressional and public questions about the nature and outcome of our investigation,' Mueller wrote in his letter.

According to Justice Department officials, Barr wanted to issue the report all at once with the redactions - a process that ended up taking several weeks.

Barr's four-page summary was released more than three weeks before a redacted version of Mueller's report was released to the public on April 18.

Mueller and Barr also spoke by phone after he sent the letter, according to Justice Department officials.

In the call, Mueller is said to have expressed concerns that the public wasn't getting an accurate understanding of the investigation.

Justice Department officials said Barr asked Mueller if he thought the memo was inaccurate and Mueller responded that he didn't.

The letter is likely to be a central focus at Wednesday's Senate Judiciary Committee hearing with Barr.

Barr is set to face lawmakers' questions for the first time since releasing the Russia report. It it likely to be a dramatic showdown as Barr defends his actions before Democrats who have accused him of spinning the investigation's finding in Trump's favor.

It will give Barr his most extensive opportunity to explain the department's actions, including a press conference held before the report's release, and for him to repair a reputation bruised by allegations that he's the president's protector.

Barr is also invited to appear on Thursday before the Democratic-led House Judiciary panel, but the Justice Department said he would not testify if the committee insisted on having its lawyers question the attorney general.

His appearance Wednesday will be before a Republican-led committee chaired by a close ally of the president, Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, who is expected to focus on concerns that the early days of the FBI's Russia investigation were tainted by law enforcement bias against Trump.

Democrats are likely to focus on Barr's statements and actions in the last six weeks that have unnerved them.

The tense relations are notable given how Barr breezed through his confirmation process, picking up support from a few Democrats and offering reassuring words about the Justice Department's independence and the importance of protecting the special counsel's investigation.
The first hint of discontent surfaced last month when Barr issued a four-page statement that summarized what he said were the main conclusions of the Mueller report.

In the letter, Barr revealed that he and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein had cleared Trump of obstruction of justice after Mueller and his team found evidence on both sides of the question but didn't reach a conclusion.

Barr is likely to defend himself by noting how he released the report on his own even though he didn't have to under the special counsel regulations, and that doing so fulfilled a pledge he made at his confirmation hearing to be as transparent as the law allowed.

Barr may say that he wanted to move quickly to give the public a summary of Mueller's main findings as the Justice Department spent weeks redacting more sensitive information from the report.

After the letter's release, Barr raised eyebrows anew when he told a congressional committee that he believed the Trump campaign had been spied on, a common talking point of the president and his supporters.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... eport.html