Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Rageman »

BlackCrypt wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:05 pm Can anyone tell me why the frothing over the release of the Mueller report is any different than the Starr report?
Lewinski's blowjobs didn't affect National Security and didn't result in decisions befitting our sworn enemies.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

Rageman wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 10:19 pm
BlackCrypt wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:05 pm Can anyone tell me why the frothing over the release of the Mueller report is any different than the Starr report?
Lewinski's blowjobs didn't affect National Security and didn't result in decisions befitting our sworn enemies.
The fact that this even needs to be explained to anyone...
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Mojo wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 11:43 am
The fact that this even needs to be explained to anyone...
Blackcrypt has always been a fucking idiot. The cunt tries these drive-bys and gets schooled like a kindergartener every time. Priceless. :lol:
ImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Honest question: IF this investigation had been against Obama, do you seriously think the GOP, the Teatards and clowns like yourself would just shrug and go "Well shucks, guess I don't need to see that full report, Obama's hand picked DOJ head explained all I need with four pages and he said he was innocent. I'm sure exerting executive privilege is normal for a president when he has nothing to hide. Good enough for me!"

You would be fine with this if it were Obama in the crosshairs by Mueller's report?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Job approval rating is up. I guess blatant obstruction of justice is a good look this season.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

I'll go a bit further, this was all they could get slick Willie on after investigating him for whitewater for 5yrs. Which is why all this howling and moaning from the trump fanbase about how hard it has been on Trump over the last two years is so disingenuous.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Why is Trump fighting against having his financial records released? If he's such a great & successful businessman. Who happened to lose a billion dollars over a decade. But, never mind that.

My hope is that once he's out of office & can't hide behind his Presidency. The shit REALLY hits the fan!
Last edited by milk-milk-lemonade on Fri May 10, 2019 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Trumptards for years: OBAMA'S A MUSLIM!! HE WAS BORN IN KENYA, NOT THE US! I WANT MORE THAN JUST A COPY OF THAT HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE!! CONGRESS MAKE HIM SHOW IT!!

Also Trumptards: Trump's hand picked DOJ said there was nothing to see in the report and declared him innocent. I'm good let's move on already..
Love_Industry

Post by Love_Industry »

Well, National Security could have been compromised if Mr. Arafat knew where that cigar had been before he smoked it.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

I'll bet the Russian Pee video is mentioned in there.
Danzig in the Dark

whammybar wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 1:51 pm I'll bet the Russian Pee video is mentioned in there.
So what? He could be on tape gargling whore piss and the Trumptards would be fine with it. The most golden shower ever.
ImageImage
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

Because it would be funny and make me laugh. Remember those days? Don't let them take that from you.
Danzig in the Dark

whammybar wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 11:46 am Because it would be funny and make me laugh. Remember those days? Don't let them take that from you.
Not even Germans want to see a Trump piss video.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Pretty quiet Cheeto weekend.
Last edited by milk-milk-lemonade on Sun May 12, 2019 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
!
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:07 pm
whammybar wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 11:46 am Because it would be funny and make me laugh. Remember those days? Don't let them take that from you.
Not even Germans want to see a Trump piss video.

Dieter would.
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

You know things are backwards when German manufactured sprockets are suddenly cheaper than the Chinese brands.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

:lol:
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Supposedly the Middle Eastern master plan to be revealed soon won't have ANY concessions for Palestinians, while recognizing and legitimating all settlements (including West Bank and the Golan Heights) in violation of the law of nations. Add new sanctions for Iran and the rest of the world trying to hold on to the Nuclear Agreement, and considering the emergency meetings of Pompeo in Iraq, it's clear that the Trump administration is 100% banking on massive military escalation in the region.

I actually wanted to finally travel Iran for a few months in January. I can only hope somebody assassinates this stupid motherfucker before he can ruin this for me. And for the millions of other victims, whatever.
Danzig in the Dark

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 4:19 am Supposedly the Middle Eastern master plan to be revealed soon won't have ANY concessions for Palestinians, while recognizing and legitimating all settlements (including West Bank and the Golan Heights) in violation of the law of nations. Add new sanctions for Iran and the rest of the world trying to hold on to the Nuclear Agreement, and considering the emergency meetings of Pompeo in Iraq, it's clear that the Trump administration is 100% banking on massive military escalation in the region.

I actually wanted to finally travel Iran for a few months in January. I can only hope somebody assassinates this stupid motherfucker before he can ruin this for me. And for the millions of other victims, whatever.
Where else will you go, so we can declare war on them too.
ImageImage
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 7:58 amWhere else will you go, so we can declare war on them too.
I probably have to make a trip to Switzerland. But beware, I've seen some very interesting alternative facts gun lover memes about that country, they must be impossible to invade.
Danzig in the Dark

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 8:23 am
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 7:58 amWhere else will you go, so we can declare war on them too.
I probably have to make a trip to Switzerland. But beware, I've seen some very interesting alternative facts gun lover memes about that country, they must be impossible to invade.
Dammit! Foiled again.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

The new spin is that letting everyone in is discriminatory to doctors and lawyers and people who graduated at the top of their class who are also trying to get in. This from an administration who rolls out a thinly-veiled Muslim ban but excludes the country from which the perpetrators of our greatest terrorist attack hail because the President has business dealings with them. Forgive my skepticism.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Really? Huh.

Former national economic council director tells House Republicans an analysis rated Trump a '10-out-of-10 narcissist'

(CNN) — Larry Lindsey, the national economic council director under former President George W. Bush, delivered a presentation on US-China trade talks to senior House Republicans on Tuesday and said that as part of his analysis of the talks he enlisted the services of two psychiatrists to analyze President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping, according to two sources.

In that analysis, Trump was rated as a "10-out-of-10 narcissist" who doesn't have the capacity for long-term strategic ideals or goals, which Lindsey attributed to Trump's upbringing, the sources said.

That came at the beginning of the presentation as Lindsey was trying to set the stage for his description of how the talks were playing out. The description was about two minutes of a 45-minute presentation "and certainly turned some heads," one source said.

Tensions between the US and China are running high amid an escalating trade war between the two major world powers. On Monday, China announced tariffs on $60 billion in US exports in retaliation for Trump's moves last week to hike existing tariffs imposed last year on Chinese goods -- and to start the process of adding duties to almost everything else China sends to the US. Trump also said on Monday that he will meet with Xi at the G20 summit next month.

more...https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/05/15/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
!
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So Trump's response to being outed for money-laundering is to threaten genocide of Iran on Twitter again.

John Bolton must be loving this (that is, if he isn't the devil whispering in dementia-addled Donald's ear). He has a serious hard-on for war.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

GOP throws up impeachment shield around Trump after Republican lawmaker revolts

CNN) — Republicans are moving fast to squelch Justin Amash's rebellion against Donald Trump before his conclusion that the President "engaged in impeachable conduct" -- the first by a GOP lawmaker -- can gather momentum.

But Democrats who want a more hardline strategy against the President are seizing on the Michigan congressman's sudden intervention to pile pressure on their own leaders for tougher action.

Amash's act of conscience on Saturday sparked immediate speculation over whether a tiny leak in the Republican dam could grow into a torrent of support running away from the President.

more...https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/05/20/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I wonder if Tabitha realizes that Trumptards are included in that idiot crowd?
Last edited by Luminiferous on Mon May 20, 2019 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Turner Coates wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 8:28 am Image
Tabitha is a dumb cunt.
ImageImage
!
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

I pray that something "really, really bad" happens to him before he starts some real shit with Iran that results in the deaths of many, many people.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump took aim at FOX News at his campaign rally in Montoursville, Penn. Monday night.

"What's going on with FOX? What's going on there? They're putting more Democrats on than you have Republicans. Something strange is going on at FOX! Something very strange. Did you see this guy last night? I did want to watch, you've always got to watch the competition if you call it that. And he was knocking the hell out of FOX and FOX is putting him on. Somebody is going to have to have to explain the whole FOX deal to me," Trump said.

SNL Mocks FOX News Host Jeanine Pirro As A Mean Drunk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... JdDn006ldI

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"