Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by BlackCrypt »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:24 pm Scathing...

https://youtu.be/2fuENVTAlh8
Devastating!!!

Impeach or put him in prison now!!

BTW, I think Barry was the only modern era prez that was not impacted by the draft in recent times. Oh, he would have signed up to serve in a heartbeat, but graduated high school after the 'Nam conflict. So he didn't feel the need.

"And I actually always thought of the military as an ennobling and, you know, honourable option. But keep in mind that I graduated in 1979. The Vietnam War had come to an end. We weren't engaged in an active military conflict at that point. And so, it's not an option that I ever decided to pursue."

Clinton stayed in school and W. joined the Guard.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

I signed up for selective service in 1980.. Didn't pursue military service after high school because I had already planned on working as a bricklayer with my father and was playing music at night...
Had I been drafted I wouldn't have daddy pay a doctor to claim I suffered from bonespurs to get me out of it.... Or if I did, I'd at least be intelligent enough to remember what foot I supposedly suffered them in..
(Believe me, as someone who's suffered bone and heel spurs will tell you that you remember what foot they were in)

Oh and Barry also signed up for selective service..
:wink:

Selective Service Number 61-1125539-1 on September 4, 1980.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I love that this is even a talking point. As if choosing not to go into the military during peace time (while intending to work in public service anyway) is the same thing as deferring the draft on false pretenses and with daddy’s money.
I don’t hold it against Trump that he didn’t want to go die in a war. That’s chickenshit. Even more chickenshit is throwing up Obama whataboutism In comparison.
There are no bigger sheep on the planet than Trumptards. It is truly mind blowing.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Mojo wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:21 am There are no bigger sheep on the planet than Trumptards. It is truly mind blowing.
It doesn't blow my mind anymore. The entire goal is getting their way on political issues. They've figured the game out and all they had to do was block out their conscience and sense of fairness. It's like taking one for the team. The first rule of Trump Club is don't talk bad about Trump Club. Ignore everything he says and does because as soon as you acknowledge how fucked up it is, the house of cards will fall. Believe me they KNOW this.

It's like a contract. He does whatever he wants to do and in return if they keep the support solid it guarantees Trump's mafia-like commitment to The_Agenda. All the ass backward abortion strong-arming, immigration stifling, climate denying, racial dog whistling, wealth exclusivism, etc., etc. These are things right wingers have dreamt of for eons and they've figured out all they really needed was a mercenary with no shame or dignity and no relationship with the truth.

As stupid as Trumptards are they are insidiously cunning in exactly the same way Trump is: Get your way at any cost. Not wavering in their support is easy as pie, it secures the numbers and the numbers insure a daunting monolith for normal people to overcome. One moment of clarity stops it all so it has to be avoided like keeping your eyes shut tight in The Bird Box.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:02 am One moment of clarity stops it all so it has to be avoided like keeping your eyes shut tight in The Bird Box.
Right. They've "won." That supersedes everything. In order to remain "the winners," they will take up every word he says and get behind every action he makes. Period.
It's the purest expression of selfishness. No matter who else suffers, be it the poor, women, the elderly, the insured, themselves, even the planet itself, none of that matters because they've "won."
Image Image
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

Lickmypole at it again?

Go you, LGBT “Liberty, Guns, Beer, and Trump” :lol:

in reality he thinks & talks so much about men genitalia he's fooling no one here
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

How golf explains Trump. Seriously.
https://www.vox.com/2019/5/10/18524172/ ... ick-reilly
“This guy cheats like a mafia accountant.”

Rick Reilly:
Well, this story isn’t in the book but it’s wild. While Trump was meeting with Kim Jong Un in Singapore, a club championship was held at Trump International, the course Trump built near Mar-a-Lago in Florida. So later on, Trump’s back on the course there with the Secret Service and the SWAT team guys and all that stuff. And he sees Ted Virtue, who was involved in the financing of the movie Green Book.

I could never get Virtue to call me back on all this, but Golf.com reported it and I heard it from two members of the club as well. They say Virtue was there playing with his son. Trump sees Ted on the 9th hole and and decides to drive his cart over. He tells Ted: “Congrats on winning the club championship, but you didn’t really win it, because I was out of town.”

Ted tries to laugh it off, but Trump is dead serious. Trump says, “We’re gonna play these last six holes for the championship.” And Ted’s like, “Oh, well, I’m playing with my son, but thanks anyway.” But Trump says, “It’s okay. Your son can play, too.” So what are you going to do? He’s the president. It’s his course. They end up playing.

Apparently, they get to a hole with a big pond in front of the green. Both Ted and his son hit the ball on the green, but Trump hits his in the water. By the time they get to the hole, though, Trump is lining up the son’s ball. Only now it’s his ball and the caddie has switched it.

The son is like, “That’s my ball!” But Trump’s caddie goes, “No, this is the president’s ball; your ball went in the water.” Ted and his son look at each other confused, not sure if this is really happening. Trump makes that putt, and wins one up. Then, according to Golf.com, he tells Virtue something like, “I’ll tell you what, we’ll be co-champions.”

But the members tell me that when you look at the plaques on Trump’s locker there, it says: “2018 Men’s Club Champion.” No “co-” at all.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Nothing surprises me anymore with that orange bozo..
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

There are more jobs than people out of work, something the American economy has never experienced before

Fake news.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/05/there-a ... ook%7Cmain
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Trump literally told George Stephanopoulos he would take dirt on political opponents from foreign adversaries and said that the FBI is wrong in its assertion that this is not legit action.

Another impeachable offense! Add them to the pile!
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Waiting to see how the WH spins the ABC interview. "Once again, fake news. The words that you're hearing and processing into thought are completely wrong. What President Trump really meant was....".
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Never let actual thought get in the way of the giddiness of hearing yourself talking.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

I liked the, "I've seen a lot of things in my life and I've never called the FBI. You may kick them out of your office, or do whatever you do, (whack them) but you don't call the FBI". This from our sitting President.

I'd like to see SNL do a sketch with his exact same language, but two mob bosses talking.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Okay, I'll be that guy. Of course it's shady as fuck to meet and dish/receive dirt on your opponent, but let's not think for a fucking second that everyone else doesn't do it. Because it's Trump, everyone's going to clutch their pearls and act holier than thou, but that's just politics as usual. I'm willing to bet that most of the people feigning indignity over this wouldn't bat a fucking eye if they're in a room with someone who starts dishing dirt.

Hey, if this somehow aids us in getting Trump the fuck out of office, I'm all for it. Scream to high heaven. But knock it off with the Aunt Bea routine.
Image Image
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Can't disagree with you. Did think about how he would have handled a "so it would be ok for Russia or someone else to reach out to a Biden or Sanders with potential damaging information on you?" follow-up. Maybe that should be the SNL skit. He'd then about face and go into full anger mode.
pulsar0510
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by pulsar0510 »

Mojo wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:19 am Because it's Trump, everyone's going to clutch their pearls and act holier than thou, but that's just politics as usual.
I find this argument to be particularly full of shit. You don't get to crow about him not being a politician and in the same fucking breath call his shady shit "politics as usual". He's either a politician or he's not. You don't get to use both arguments. They are diametrically opposed.
Lies are the words that I use when you look up hopefully
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

pulsar0510 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:47 am
Mojo wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:19 am Because it's Trump, everyone's going to clutch their pearls and act holier than thou, but that's just politics as usual.
I find this argument to be particularly full of shit. You don't get to crow about him not being a politician and in the same fucking breath call his shady shit "politics as usual". He's either a politician or he's not. You don't get to use both arguments. They are diametrically opposed.
I didn't make that argument. Of course he's a politician - he's the President of the United States. He's THE politician. And even if he weren't the President, you don't get to be a millionaire in this country without being involved with politicians, local or otherwise. He's been swimming in "the swamp" for longer than I've been alive. Not sure where you're even going with this.
At any rate, his being or not being a politician has no bearing on this argument one way or the other. People hate him and will overstate his faults. Period. That's human nature, but it's also the nature of politics.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

He's the President Of The United States.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:05 am He's the President Of The United States.

That’s just locker room drag queen motorboating.
Image Image
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Mojo wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:18 am
Turner Coates wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:05 am He's the President Of The United States.

That’s just locker room drag queen motorboating.
You know that wasn't the last time he motorboated him either.
I don't know it for a fact, but I just know it is true.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
pulsar0510
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by pulsar0510 »

Mojo wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:54 am I didn't make that argument. Of course he's a politician - he's the President of the United States. He's THE politician. And even if he weren't the President, you don't get to be a millionaire in this country without being involved with politicians, local or otherwise. He's been swimming in "the swamp" for longer than I've been alive. Not sure where you're even going with this.
At any rate, his being or not being a politician has no bearing on this argument one way or the other. People hate him and will overstate his faults. Period. That's human nature, but it's also the nature of politics.
I wasn't directing this at you, just at the argument in general. For whatever reason, it really gets under my skin.
Lies are the words that I use when you look up hopefully
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Mojo wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:19 am Okay, I'll be that guy. Of course it's shady as fuck to meet and dish/receive dirt on your opponent, but let's not think for a fucking second that everyone else doesn't do it. Because it's Trump, everyone's going to clutch their pearls and act holier than thou, but that's just politics as usual. I'm willing to bet that most of the people feigning indignity over this wouldn't bat a fucking eye if they're in a room with someone who starts dishing dirt.

Hey, if this somehow aids us in getting Trump the fuck out of office, I'm all for it. Scream to high heaven. But knock it off with the Aunt Bea routine.

I don't know much about all this bullshit, but who got the Russian dirt about Trump, all the hookers and golden shower shit?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Two bagger Huckasands: Dragging up

Buh bye, bitch.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

One cunt down. So many more to go.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

dtmfs wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:09 pm I don't know much about all this bullshit, but who got the Russian dirt about Trump, all the hookers and golden shower shit?
Christopher Steele. Ex-MI6 agent, but working for a freelance information firm (the same one that the Clinton campaign hired for "opposition research" on the Trump campaign, toooootally coincidentally). Then he released it to fucking BuzzFeed, all of all places, the TenLenny of sources.
exitflagger wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:20 pm Two bagger Huckasands: Dragging up

Buh bye, bitch.
Only two bags? You, Sir, are a true patriot.
Image Image
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Mojo wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:50 pm
dtmfs wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:09 pm I don't know much about all this bullshit, but who got the Russian dirt about Trump, all the hookers and golden shower shit?
Christopher Steele. Ex-MI6 agent, but working for a freelance information firm (the same one that the Clinton campaign hired for "opposition research" on the Trump campaign, toooootally coincidentally). Then he released it to fucking BuzzFeed, all of all places, the TenLenny of sources.

Buh bye, bitch.
I must be out of the loop on all this shit and maybe it's been discussed but how come no one ever mentions that shit as much as they do Trump supposedly colluding?? I'm sure these mother fuckers get dirt on each other from foreigners and probably always have.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Just goes to show, Trump supporters are clueless drones, just hoping for a few crumbs to fall off the 1%'s table so they can claim WINNING!
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

dtmfs wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:20 pm I must be out of the loop on all this shit and maybe it's been discussed but how come no one ever mentions that shit as much as they do Trump supposedly colluding?? I'm sure these mother fuckers get dirt on each other from foreigners and probably always have.
There's a very big difference between opposition research and conspiring with a foreign country to aid one candidate over another. Ostensibly, opposition research is culled from public records, background checks, interviews, old video, etc. Perfectly legal. It's not conspiring with a foreign power with the specific goal of installing a leader that's beneficial for the foreign country. Cries of collusion continue because we know Trump campaign members met with Russians (we don't know why) and Trump all but sucks Putin's dick publicly. It's not hard to see that collusion is likely, we just don't have any evidence of it.
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:50 pm

Buh bye, bitch.
The person who gave the Steele Dossier to Buzzfeed was David Kramer, a director of some Institute of McCain something or other. McCain had given it to him and he then went to Buzzfeed.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Mojo wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:49 pm
dtmfs wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:20 pm I must be out of the loop on all this shit and maybe it's been discussed but how come no one ever mentions that shit as much as they do Trump supposedly colluding?? I'm sure these mother fuckers get dirt on each other from foreigners and probably always have.
There's a very big difference between opposition research and conspiring with a foreign country to aid one candidate over another. Ostensibly, opposition research is culled from public records, background checks, interviews, old video, etc. Perfectly legal. It's not conspiring with a foreign power with the specific goal of installing a leader that's beneficial for the foreign country. Cries of collusion continue because we know Trump campaign members met with Russians (we don't know why) and Trump all but sucks Putin's dick publicly. It's not hard to see that collusion is likely, we just don't have any evidence of it.
If that's so, the Russians now know that the Donald has a far different understanding of things like collusion.
ImageImage