Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

dmbrocker wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:15 pm Why send the US military over to war with Iran? Just drop the nuke and get it over with.
Do you want radioactive oil, dumbass?
ImageImage
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:28 pm
dmbrocker wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:15 pm Why send the US military over to war with Iran? Just drop the nuke and get it over with.
Not a Murican problem. We are a net exporter of Texas Tea now.

The U.S. exported 3.2 million barrels of oil a day during the week that ended on Nov. 30, along with about 5.8 million barrels a day of gasoline, diesel, jet fuel and other products. Those exports exceeded combined imports of 8.8 million barrels a day in the week, making the country a net exporter, according to the EIA. This is the first time the U.S. has been a net exporter since at least 1973, federal data show.
SOURCE
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

BlackCrypt wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:40 pm
Not a Murican problem. We are a net exporter of Texas Tea now.

The U.S. exported 3.2 million barrels of oil a day during the week that ended on Nov. 30, along with about 5.8 million barrels a day of gasoline, diesel, jet fuel and other products. Those exports exceeded combined imports of 8.8 million barrels a day in the week, making the country a net exporter, according to the EIA. This is the first time the U.S. has been a net exporter since at least 1973, federal data show.
SOURCE
We're still importing it and the lion's share of those exports are finished product refined from all sources, including imported oil, genius.
ImageImage
TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by TenBenny »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:24 pm Trump says he's not ready for a 2020 loss

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/06/23/politi ... nn.com%2F

Of course he's not. The moment he's out of office New York State is waiting to send him to prison for the remainder of his life.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

MotleyMaiden wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:35 pm Here is the thing though; there are tons of moderate conservatives, desperately looking for a moderate Dem to vote for. I can see it going either way.

The Democrats need a message that's sharp and accessible. Let these moderate voters see it's okay to walk away from Trump, that they don't have to agonize and be stuck in this thing. That we'll try to find common ground but that there's no going back. Basically I think many Trump voters are looking for a safe passage out of their choice. What's done is done, and it's been a horrible era, but those people need to be extracted from the base before any of the damage to this country can be addressed.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

It'll probably turn our cars into superpowered Transformer Autobots, so yes.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Full list: The leaked Trump transition vetting documents
https://www.axios.com/trump-transition- ... f3aa5.html

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:51 pm In another serious accusation, columnist/TV host E. Jean Carroll says in her new book that Trump sexually violated her in a department store dressing room 25 years ago. Keep in mind that this is a woman with her own successful career and with, like Trump's other accusers, nothing to gain here but ridicule and death threats. He immediately said he never met her, which was followed, as it is with each denial of knowing someone Trump makes, by an obligatory photo of the two of them clearly having met, in this case talking at a party.

Once again, it's clear that the President of the United States is a multiple sexual predator. Jesus H. Christ, how many more times beyond the, what, twelve? Twelve people or so that have come forward? How many has he done this to?

https://www.thecut.com/2019/06/donald-t ... s-men.html

LMFAO @ "serious accusation" She's straight up fucking bonkers, as evidenced by all her interviews including this one that just happened with Anderson Cooper. He quickly cuts to commercial when she says, "I think most people think of rape as sexy. Think of all the fantasies!" She's certified.

:lol:

https://twitter.com/Cam_Cawthorne/statu ... 4537994241
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

If the "It's Aliens" guy from the History Channel went on CNN and said Donald Trump was really a Lizard Man from underground Antarctica, Lenny would post about "very credible allegations."
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

A bunch of great actors are giving a live dramatic reading of parts of the Mueller report. Fuckin' Lithgow on point!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zUblhfv6GI
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:26 pm "I think most people think of rape as sexy. Think of all the fantasies!"
Hoo boy. :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:26 pm

LMFAO @ "serious accusation" She's straight up fucking bonkers, as evidenced by all her interviews including this one that just happened with Anderson Cooper. He quickly cuts to commercial when she says, "I think most people think of rape as sexy. Think of all the fantasies!" She's certified.

https://twitter.com/Cam_Cawthorne/statu ... 4537994241

[/quote

She's fucking batshit crazy no doubt about it.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

'COCKED & LOADED'

Trump says attack by Iran on anything American will be met with 'obliteration'

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/06/25/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Wayfair workers plan walkout in protest of company's bed sales to migrant camps
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/25/business ... index.html

According to a woman identifying herself as an employee of the company, Wayfair employees learned last week that an order for about $200,000 worth of bedroom furniture was placed by BCFS, which operates migrant facilities for the Department of Health and Human Services. BCFS is set to open a new facility in Carrizo Springs, Texas, which will accommodate about 1,600 unaccompanied minors.
More than 500 employees sent a letter Friday to senior management, asking the company to no longer do business with BCFS. They also asked Wayfair to establish a code of ethics that "empowers Wayfair and its employees to act in accordance with our core values." CNN has seen a copy of the email sent by employees to Wayfair senior management.
"The United States government and its contractors are responsible for the detention and mistreatment of hundreds of thousands of migrants seeking asylum in our country — we want that to end," the employees said in the letter. "We also want to be sure that Wayfair has no part in enabling, supporting, or profiting from this practice."

Wayfair management responded in a letter to employees, also obtained by CNN, saying it still plans to do business with BCFS.

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I do not support Hobby Lobby, Chick Fil A or Papa John's because of their discriminatory practices and will never patronize Jimmy Johns because the owner's a trophy hunting douchebag, but I seriously doubt if I walk into my place of employment and demand they stop ordering food from these places for their business meetings that I'd get told to fuck off back to work or find another job..

So now Mueller's now agreed to testify, so I guess we can get ready for a Twitter meltdown in the next 24-48 hours..

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Luminiferous wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:57 pm
So now Mueller's now agreed to testify, so I guess we can get ready for a Twitter meltdown in the next 24-48 hours..
As soon as the news broke, Spanky treeted, "Presidential Harassment!"
Giuliani said, "Who cares," then rambled.

Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Barr will claim that Mueller can't testify. Don't forget, folks. Trump had Barr "Investigate the investigators".

"Due to ongoing investigations, We have established that the open testimony of Robert S Mueller would be damaging and detrimental to these investigations as we are trying to make sure why they were carried out ". or some kind of double talking bullshit like that.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Rageman wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:25 pm Barr will claim that Mueller can't testify. Don't forget, folks. Trump had Barr "Investigate the investigators".

"Due to ongoing investigations, We have established that the open testimony of Robert S Mueller would be damaging and detrimental to these investigations as we are trying to make sure why they were carried out ". or some kind of double talking bullshit like that.

Well, yeah, these are the people that claimed "absolute immunity" was a thing. Mueller and his interviewers are going to have to remind the American public through this hearing of how lawful procedures are conducted. Skeptical Americans need to somehow come to see that Barr is a consigliere for Trump who fucked Mueller's careful dutiful investigation over.

Would it help for either interviewers or Mueller to remind Americans that he's a lifelong Republican who was hired by a Republican? I think they really need to put that out, as those two facts really throw a wrench into the president's argument of partisanship.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Trump: What I say to Putin is none of your business

Four more years! Four more years!
ImageImage
!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Twitter to flag abusive tweets by world leaders in move that could impact Trump
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/27/twitter ... rules.html

Twitter said Thursday it will start labeling tweets from influential government officials who break its rules against bullying and abusive behavior.

Shares of Twitter dipped about 1% on the news but recovered slightly.

The new rule, announced in a blog post, responds to a common criticism of Twitter while being careful to avoid allegations of political bias. Over the last few years, users have questioned why Twitter does not take down tweets from President Donald Trump that appear to violate its content policies. While the blog post does not address Trump by name, it says the new rule will apply to verified government officials, representatives or candidates for a government position who have more than 100,000 followers.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:26 am Twitter to flag abusive tweets by world leaders in move that could impact Trump
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/27/twitter ... rules.html

Twitter said Thursday it will start labeling tweets from influential government officials who break its rules against bullying and abusive behavior.

Shares of Twitter dipped about 1% on the news but recovered slightly.

The new rule, announced in a blog post, responds to a common criticism of Twitter while being careful to avoid allegations of political bias. Over the last few years, users have questioned why Twitter does not take down tweets from President Donald Trump that appear to violate its content policies. While the blog post does not address Trump by name, it says the new rule will apply to verified government officials, representatives or candidates for a government position who have more than 100,000 followers.

I'm split on this. I see where the abuses would definitely be there and why Twitter would feel the need to tighten up its format, but at the same time a lot of people want Trump to keep using Twitter to sort of hang himself by his own rope. I can't imagine this hasn't been a dialogue within Twitter HQ as well. Some of the shit Trump has spewed on Twitter has very possibly incriminated him, and the handiness and value of that is probably not lost on the company.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:31 pmI'm split on this. I see where the abuses would definitely be there and why Twitter would feel the need to tighten up its format, but at the same time a lot of people want Trump to keep using Twitter to sort of hang himself by his own rope. I can't imagine this hasn't been a dialogue within Twitter HQ as well. Some of the shit Trump has spewed on Twitter has very possibly incriminated him, and the handiness and value of that is probably not lost on the company.
This might be one of the most clueless, idiotic posts you've ever made.

You think Twitter hasn't censored Trump because they're holding out for him to post something impeachable? :lol:

Wow, they're really playing the long game here by letting white supremacists run rampant while banning women for saying "clitoris." Or banning Dave Hill for replying to Trump supporters with mom jokes.

It's all to take down Trump! :lol:

The guy that is maybe the main attraction on Twitter. They want to fuck with him.

I love this idea that these social media platforms are run by leftists. Must be why YouTube recommends me so many videos by Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, and Prager U, even though there isn't an algorithm in the world that would tell them those videos would be interests of mine.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
LeeRatbag
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by LeeRatbag »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:46 pm I love this idea that these social media platforms are run by leftists. Must be why YouTube recommends me so many videos by Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, and Prager U, even though there isn't an algorithm in the world that would tell them those videos would be interests of mine.
Yeah, I've been getting those recommendations too. I have no fucking idea why.
THE KINGCROWS - Bad Time For The GoodTime Generation
New album coming soon!
www.thekingcrows.com
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Found out my brother, who I've seen one time since '93, is a Trump supporter.
ImageImage
!
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Jimmy Carter suggests Trump is an illegitimate president

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/06/28/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
!
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

This is the mental capacity of our leader of the free world:
In response to a question from NBC News correspondent Kristen Welker about the use of court-ordered busing to integrate school districts in the 1960s, '70s and '80s, Trump did not comment on the policy but instead observed that "there aren't that many ways you're going to get people to schools."
In his feeble little pea brain, the subject of "Busing" is about nothing more than the means of getting kids to school and back. How did we get here?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

That busing clip is so cringey I could hardly take it.

How is there no followup? The media puts kid gloves on with him. He's absolutely 100% bullshitting, clearly has ZERO idea what he's talking about, and it's just like "Thank you, Mr. President."

The man is straight up retarded. No hyperbole. He's mentally retarded.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:24 pm In his feeble little pea brain, the subject of "Busing" is about nothing more than the means of getting kids to school and back. How did we get here?
Yep.

whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »