Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

TenBenny wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:12 pm

Just out of curiosity, I've seen this image so much. Was it made by some clueless supporter and meant to be serious or did some non-supporter make it to parody Trump?
Completely serious.
https://www.theverge.com/2018/10/26/180 ... -meme-joke
ImageImage
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Turner Coates wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:19 pm
TenBenny wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:07 pm
They're closer to the same kind of Christian he is. The main difference is they go to church and he doesn't. And maybe know some bible passages whereas I'm certain he couldn't recite even one of them.

I tried to explain, and even pointed out his "two Corinthians" comment, but she wouldn't consider it. She's been nothing but a sweetheart in the many years my family has known her, but she gets her "news" from her family (father is a minister) and congregation. When I told her Trump was obsessed with undermining everything Obama did, she said, "Good. There was too much prejudice and dishonesty when he was president." They swallowed the hype, hook line and sinker.
After her conversation with you she was off to her KKK rally.

#DitchYourFriend

#She'sAFuckingHypocriticalChristian
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

What the fuck is he doing?

Trump: I could wipe Afghanistan off the Earth if I wanted to
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:42 pm
TenBenny wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:12 pm

Just out of curiosity, I've seen this image so much. Was it made by some clueless supporter and meant to be serious or did some non-supporter make it to parody Trump?
Completely serious.
https://www.theverge.com/2018/10/26/180 ... -meme-joke
Didn't Revtard claim to owning and displaying this?
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:26 pm What the fuck is he doing?

Trump: I could wipe Afghanistan off the Earth if I wanted to

So his base can crow, "Trump has balls! That nigger would have never shown the towelheads who's da man!"
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Cadet Bonespurs says in a week or 10 days. Poof, Afghanistan GONE. Pretty big talk from a Dodger.

Afghanistan asks for explanation after Trump claims US could wipe it 'off the face of the Earth'

Washington (CNN) — Afghanistan has demanded the United States clarify remarks made by President Donald Trump, who said the country "would be wiped off the face of the Earth" if he wanted to win the war in Afghanistan.

"The Afghan nation has not and will never allow any foreign power to determine its fate," Sediq Sediqqi, the spokesman for the President of Afghanistan, said in a statement. "Given the multifaceted relationship between Afghanistan and the United States, the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan calls for clarification on the US President's statements."

Trump on Monday had suggested that he could put an end to the Afghanistan war in a week, but that it would cost millions of lives and wipe the country "off the face of the Earth."

"If we wanted to fight a war in Afghanistan and win it, I could win that war in a week. I just don't want to kill 10 million people," Trump said, seated beside Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan at the White House on Monday. "I have plans on Afghanistan, that if I wanted to win that war, Afghanistan would be wiped off the face of the Earth. It would be gone. It would be over in -- literally, in 10 days, and I don't want to do -- I don't want to go that route."

more..https://wwwm.cnn.com/2019/07/23/politic ... nn.com%2F
ImageImage
!
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Republicans Pretend They Haven't Seen Trump's Racist Tweets: A Closer Look
https://youtu.be/m8Hu8WAB2dU
ImageImage
!
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Mueller's hearing is tomorrow and no one is expecting anything from him. Kind of sad how people's hopes were crushed in the end with the whole report. I know he said in his press conference that he had no plans to testify (but would of course do so if subpoenaed), but man, people seem to be right when they now call him a disappointment.

If every history needed a legal veteran like him to stop playing Boy Scout and step up, it's now.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Yep, been pretty anticlimactic.
ImageImage
!
Danzig in the Dark

TenBenny wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:47 pm Mueller's hearing is tomorrow and no one is expecting anything from him. Kind of sad how people's hopes were crushed in the end with the whole report. I know he said in his press conference that he had no plans to testify (but would of course do so if subpoenaed), but man, people seem to be right when they now call him a disappointment.

If every history needed a legal veteran like him to stop playing Boy Scout and step up, it's now.
What exactly do you expect him to do?
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Rep. Katie Porter Grades Donald Trump On Constitutional Knowledge: ‘An Absolute F’
“And I say this to you as someone who has graded a lot of law students in my life.”
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/katie-po ... lp00000029

The UC Irvine law professor said Trump provided “an absolute F” answer when he falsely claimed that Article II of the Constitution gave him “the right to do whatever I want as president.”

“And I say this to you as someone who has graded a lot of law students in my life. That is an F answer. An absolute F.”

Porter said she also teaches the Constitution to 12- and 13-year-old Boy Scouts “who understand this concept that the president doesn’t, that the largest sets of powers in our Constitution reside with the legislature, they reside with Congress. Why? Because Congress is the closest to the people.”

“So, this idea that Article II is somehow some limitless residual pot of power is simply a fiction and it’s something that he’s simply saying and trying to make it true by repeating it,” Porter added.

Article II may grant the president “executive power” but, as The Washington Post noted, it “does not indicate” the office has total power.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

All I can say about this Mueller hearing is that almost everything I assumed would happen is happening.

Mueller is not comfortable doing this public song and dance. He was brilliant in laying out his findings in the report, but this hearing isn't helping the report very much. His virtue in going by the book doesn't help against a ruthless set of presidential protectors. Republican committee members are going so off point and coming at him so aggressively that they're making him seem, probably intentionally so, slow and confused. I mean Chris Stewart? Are you fucking kidding me?

In the end, this is a Rorschach test. People in the public will see exactly what they want to in this testimony or lack of it.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

I'll wait for the late night comedian pundits' commentary.
ImageImage
!
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:03 am All I can say about this Mueller hearing is that almost everything I assumed would happen is happening.

Bullshit. You've been babbling for two years that Saint Bob of Mueller and his investigation would lead to evidence of Trump and his administration being guilty of crimes vis-a-vis Russia truthing, and that he would be impeached for it. The exact opposite happened: no evidence, no indictments, no impeachment. These two embarrassing hearings should be the end of the Russia truther industry but unfortunately many people, like yourself, are insane.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Danzig in the Dark

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:14 pm
TenBenny wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:03 am All I can say about this Mueller hearing is that almost everything I assumed would happen is happening.

Bullshit. You've been babbling for two years that Saint Bob of Mueller and his investigation would lead to evidence of Trump and his administration being guilty of crimes vis-a-vis Russia truthing, and that he would be impeached for it. The exact opposite happened: no evidence, no indictments, no impeachment. These two embarrassing hearings should be the end of the Russia truther industry but unfortunately many people, like yourself, are insane.
TenBenny wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:23 pm

Yeah, one of the things the Trump era has shown us is just how far people can be gaslighted and suckered by propaganda.
:lol:
ImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

:lol: :lol: BUSTED! You Dummiecrats and Libtards are sad in thinking your boy Robert Mueller is going to "take down Trump this time".

Mueller can't even keep his lies/cover ups straight, pure comedy gold right here, enjoy! :lol: :lol:

https://video.foxnews.com/v/60635319680 ... show-clips
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:14 pm

Not to mention: Completely full of shit, butthurt, easily triggered, whiney little bitches.

Mueller is comedic gold at this point. Keep drinking the DNC kool aid though TB. :lol:
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Robert Mueller: The gift that keeps on giving. He should just off himself after this embarrassing exchange:

http://dlvr.it/R91mDm
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:23 pmMueller's a master poker player who never gives his game away. And it's freaking the shit out of Donnie and Rudy.

At best, his testimony is good for Dem campaign ads.

Oh yeah, Lenny saw this coming a mile away! :lol: :lol: :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
aerozeppelin
Recording Your Demo

Post by aerozeppelin »

lemmysmole wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:30 pm :lol: :lol: :lol:

Robert Mueller: The gift that keeps on giving. He should just off himself after this embarrassing exchange:

You really are dumb enough to think that yesterday was a good day for Trump, aren’t you?
Danzig in the Dark

lemmysmole wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:30 pm :lol: :lol: :lol:

You, of all people, should hope embarrassing exchanges aren't just cause for suicide.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump appears in front of altered presidential seal saying '45 is a puppet'
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 824386001/

WASHINGTON – Speaking on Tuesday at a student activist conference hosted by the conservative advocacy organization Turning Point USA, President Donald Trump walked onstage in front of a presidential seal that, upon closer examination, appears to have been altered to include symbols representing Russia and golf.

The Washington Post first reported on the altered seal. As Trump walked onstage to a cheering audience, two presidential seals flashed on screen. The seal directly behind Trump was the authentic presidential seal. One of the seals, however, was not like the others.

Upon closer examination, the seal on Trump's right includes a double-headed eagle, unlike the single head of the traditional presidential seal, and seems to resemble the Russian coat of arms. The seal has a complex history, notes the Victoria and Albert Museum, but one of the more common interpretations is that the two heads represent east and west, "an allegory sometimes for unity, and sometimes for absolute monarchy." It could be a reference to Trump's sometimes-controversial relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

The eagle also appears to be holding several golf clubs instead of arrows in its claws, perhaps a reference to Trump's affinity for golf.

Additionally, instead of "e pluribus unum," the scroll above the eagle appears to say "45 es un titere," which appears to translate from Spanish to mean "45 is a puppet."

It is not clear where the image originated, though, or who was responsible for the mixup.

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:19 am mixup.

Yeah that's what it was. A mixup. :lol:
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Danzig in the Dark

ImageImage
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:19 am Trump appears in front of altered presidential seal saying '45 is a puppet'
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 824386001/

WASHINGTON – Speaking on Tuesday at a student activist conference hosted by the conservative advocacy organization Turning Point USA, President Donald Trump walked onstage in front of a presidential seal that, upon closer examination, appears to have been altered to include symbols representing Russia and golf.

The Washington Post first reported on the altered seal. As Trump walked onstage to a cheering audience, two presidential seals flashed on screen. The seal directly behind Trump was the authentic presidential seal. One of the seals, however, was not like the others.

Upon closer examination, the seal on Trump's right includes a double-headed eagle, unlike the single head of the traditional presidential seal, and seems to resemble the Russian coat of arms. The seal has a complex history, notes the Victoria and Albert Museum, but one of the more common interpretations is that the two heads represent east and west, "an allegory sometimes for unity, and sometimes for absolute monarchy." It could be a reference to Trump's sometimes-controversial relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

The eagle also appears to be holding several golf clubs instead of arrows in its claws, perhaps a reference to Trump's affinity for golf.

Additionally, instead of "e pluribus unum," the scroll above the eagle appears to say "45 es un titere," which appears to translate from Spanish to mean "45 is a puppet."

It is not clear where the image originated, though, or who was responsible for the mixup.

I am sure that took some doing, and it is sort of clever, but it about the same as taking a picture with one politician while wearing a shirt for his/her opponent.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

USA!! USA!! USA!!
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I hope someone puts LSD in his Diet Coke.
"I'm sending Kellyanne to Mars!"

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Every Republican: "Nothing to see here."
ImageImage
!