Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by TenBenny »

Man, I was really hoping Trump's presidency would not last 400 pages. :(
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Oh god. Look at this idiot we have trying to get into the office of governor for this state. This is what I have to live in the middle of down here. Major platform position: "I put a bumper sticker on my truck." :roll:

There aren't enough facepalms in the world for this shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTYmPub ... e=youtu.be
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:48 pm Man, I was really hoping Trump's presidency would not last 400 pages. :(
Half of it's you babbling, dipshit.

We could be at 500 if you just sucked Mueller's cock a LITTLE harder.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

:lol: Poor butthurt Dems looks like more losing for them :lol:

BREAKING: Supreme Court Makes Major Ruling On Border Wall Funds

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/suprem ... order-wall
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

lemmysmole wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:03 pm :lol: Poor butthurt Dems looks like more losing for them :lol:

Yeah. Three years into his presidency, after managing absolutely fuck all when he had the house and senate, he now gets to make repairs to the existing border wall. So much winning.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Mojo wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:31 pm
lemmysmole wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:03 pm :lol: Poor butthurt Dems looks like more losing for them :lol:

Yeah. Three years into his presidency, after managing absolutely fuck all when he had the house and senate, he now gets to make repairs to the existing border wall. So much winning.
Laughable dunces gotta derp.
ImageImage
Roxxxxtar
Headlining Clubs

Post by Roxxxxtar »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:22 pm
Mojo wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:31 pm

Laughable dunces gotta derp.
I love revisionist, cult, history from you dumbasses. Trump had an opportunity for, what was it, a 25 billion dollar appropriation for his wall that he turned down. Now, let's pump our fists over 2 billion stolen from the military. Great fucking deal maker. Victory. Rah. You blind ass fuckers are, well, blind AND stupid fuckers.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

lemmysdolt wrote:https://www.foxnews.com
So what does Fox News say about President LittleGirlTantrum wanting the authorities to "Look into" Barack Obama getting a book deal?

"They look into me! I want them to look into HIM!! :cry: :cry: :cry:"

Clownshoe.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:48 pm Man, I was really hoping Trump's presidency would not last 400 pages. :(

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:26 pm Not for nothing a Trump thread will surpass the Appreciation Thread in number of replies. No Modern Era President has been able to do that!

Appreciation Thread:

Running time: 15 years
Pages: 491

Dump Shithole Thread:

Running time: nearly 3 years
Pages: 398
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump blames White House air conditioning on Obama
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireSto ... a-64597296
"The Obama administration worked out a brand new air conditioning system for the West Wing. It was so good before they did the system. Now that they did this system, it's freezing or hot."

Air Conditioning Contractors of America Meet With President Trump
Committed to providing job opportunities to America’s workers
https://www.achrnews.com/articles/14164 ... ?v=preview

Trump calls Baltimore ‘disgusting ... rodent infested mess'
https://www.baltimoresun.com/politics/b ... story.html

Ah yes.....it's a typical day in the USA.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
aerozeppelin
Recording Your Demo

Post by aerozeppelin »

And Mexico is paying for it, right?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:09 am Trump calls Baltimore ‘disgusting ... rodent infested mess'

Oh dear, who has over 8000 apartment units Baltimore County, MD? :lol:
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Just when you think Dummicrats can't get any worse, they go and surprise themselves.

http://dlvr.it/R9CLgP
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

lemmysmole wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:14 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: Just when you think Dummicrats can't get any worse, they go and surprise themselves.

Surprise themselves? Pretty sure they already know their own feelings, Retard.
This article is blatantly slanted. It’s just pure bullshit. They’re trying to claim that being against the death penalty is the same thing as specifically condoning the actions of the killers mentioned. Obviously, that’s not the case. Not a single candidate mentioned even one of the people listed. These are flat-out, straight up fucking lies.

If this is the “news” you read, it’s no wonder you’re one of the two dumbest motherfuckers on this board.
Image Image
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

The only "retard" here is YOU. Typical dummicrat: delfecting and making excuses. :lol:
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

lemmysmole wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:38 pm The only "retard" here is YOU. Typical dummicrat: delfecting and making excuses. :lol:

Delfecting? :lol:

What fucking grade did you drop out of school or did the school system finally just give up wasting time trying to teach your dumb ass anything and quit sending the short bus by your house?

Love slanted articles like yours.... It's right up there anytime someone mentions better gun laws to keep them from getting into the hands of people with past mental health issues or people with domestic violence instances and some Nugetard spits out an opinion piece on how they're trying to take yer guns!!!
:lol:
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

lemmysmole wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:14 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: Just when you think Dummicrats can't get any worse, they go and surprise themselves.

Why do you think child rape/murder is funny? Like, what about this subject is hilarious to you?

Sounds like an issue close to your heart. EYEROLL.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I'm not even joking around, that is WEIRD thing to be laughing at.

Even if I believed it to be true--that opposing the death penalty makes someone pro-child rape and pro-child murder--I would be outraged and disgusted. Would I find it hilarious? I don't know where the humor would be, someone clue me in.

Lemmysmole is the quintessential Trumpie: They don't believe anything. No values or morals, just human suffering lulz.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

7 FASCINATING FACTS ABOUT HEATING, COOLING, AND PLUMBING IN THE WHITE HOUSE

1. The White House has 35 bathrooms
That’s a lot to clean! Let’s hope they don’t have any running toilets or leaky faucets!

2. John Adams was the first President to bring running water to the ‘Executive Mansion.’
Having a ‘green thumb,’ the second president had a running water pump in his garden-then called the Executive Mansion.

3. William Howard Taft built a screened in sleeping porch on the roof
Summers in Washington D.C. can get really hot and humid-especially in the pre-air conditioning days.

4. Woodrow Wilson conducted business from an outdoor tent on hot summer days
Located in the Rose Garden, the tent had a telephone, desk, chairs, and electric lights.

5. Once A/C was installed, Nixon kept the White House so cold, he had a fireplace burning during the summer.
Lyndon B. Johnson supposedly was able to sleep with an electric blanket during the summer thanks to White House air conditioning.

6. At first only the state rooms of the White House were heated.
in 1840 a gravity hot air heating system was installed, but it only provided heat to the transverse hall and state rooms.

7. Millard Fillmore was the President who had flush toilets installed.
According to The Chicago Tribune, the flush toilets were installed in1853.

SOURCE
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

lemmysmole wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:38 pm The only "retard" here is YOU. Typical dummicrat: delfecting and making excuses. :lol:
I responded directly to the false allegations in the article you posted. I deflected nothing. Like Sliqour in the “Love it or leave it” thread, you expect people to respond to misreported, clearly biased information as if it isn’t, then gleefully and weirdly sadistically act as if you’ve somehow bested someone when they point out the logical fallacies in your argument.
This is Trumptard 101. Misreport a fact and then double down and blame the other person for daring to point out the bullshit. Congratulations, you’re a sheep.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... 5f2d66e298
“The worst celebrity golf cheat?” the rock star Alice Cooper said in a 2012 interview with Q magazine. “I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played with Donald Trump one time. That’s all I’m going to say.” (“I’ve never played with Alice Cooper,” Trump said. “That’s a terrible thing to say about people, especially me.”)

Uh oh. One of them is a liar. Which one is it?

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump administration reopens "longline" fishing
Move will further endanger the rapidly declining population of giant leatherback sea turtles.
https://www.salon.com/2019/07/20/trump- ... g_partner/

he Pacific leatherback sea turtle, at up to 2,200 pounds the largest turtle on earth, could disappear from our oceans, yet Trump regulators have OK’d a type of fishing that could wipe out the massive animals.

Pacific leatherback sea turtles are one of eight turtle species the Fisheries Service has identified as most at risk of extinction. The number of West Pacific leatherback sea turtles declined about 6% a year from the 1980s through 2011.

An estimated 562 nesting female adults survive now. In 2040, that number is projected to drop to 260 adult females in 2040, so few that leatherbacks likely could not make a comeback.

Despite this, in April the National Marine Fisheries Service issued a two-year permit to allow two boats to fish for swordfish 50 to 200 miles off the coast of California and Oregon using fishing lines with hundreds of baited hooks. The lines, up to 62 miles long, also catch turtles, seals and birds. David Haworth, captain of the Pacific Horizon, and John Gibbs, captain of Southern Horizon, are named in the permit.

The Trump administration sees the issue through a very different lens, concerned not about the potential extinction of a species, so much as American trade in seafood.

“By value, nearly 90% of the seafood” Americans eat is imported and more than half of that is from aquaculture such as salmon raised in pens in the oceans, according to the Commerce Department. The U.S. imported $14 billion more seafood in 2016 than it exported.

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Meat consumption really is the biggest threat to the planet. Be it land or sea, it’s the most polluting, wasteful, cruel, evil thing humans do. Watching all these liberals get up and blame pollution while saying absolutely nothing about factory farming or overfishing, due to their being bought and paid for by the lobbyists protecting it, is a constant dagger to the fucking throat.
Image Image
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Mojo wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:55 am Meat consumption really is the biggest threat to the planet. Be it land or sea, it’s the most polluting, wasteful, cruel, evil thing humans do. Watching all these liberals get up and blame pollution while saying absolutely nothing about factory farming or overfishing, due to their being bought and paid for by the lobbyists protecting it, is a constant dagger to the fucking throat.
If meat is so bad for us, why does it taste so good? Not all of us can be vegans like you, ya know.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

dmbrocker wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:55 am If meat is so bad for us, why does it taste so good? Not all of us can be vegans like you, ya know.
Yes, you can. You’re making a specific choice not to, out of pure selfishness. Using “meat tastes good” as a justification for it is no different than saying “rape feels good” as a justification for rape.
But hey, it’s our society. I’m sure as hell not changing anyone’s mind.
Image Image
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Mojo wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:02 am
dmbrocker wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:55 am If meat is so bad for us, why does it taste so good? Not all of us can be vegans like you, ya know.
Yes, you can. You’re making a specific choice not to, out of pure selfishness. Using “meat tastes good” as a justification for it is no different than saying “rape feels good” as a justification for rape.
Yeah, I'll admit somewhat that it's a mixed up world where the majority of us condemn rape yet have no problem killing a defenseless cow and eating it, but it is what it is.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:39 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:09 am Trump calls Baltimore ‘disgusting ... rodent infested mess'

Oh dear, who has over 8000 apartment units Baltimore County, MD? :lol:
https://news.yahoo.com/jared-kushner-el ... 32046.html
Ironically, Jared Kushner’s many Baltimore area housing projects — which he continues to own even as he works as a senior White House adviser — racked up hundreds of building-code violations creating the kind of conditions that Trump hints at.

“We expect all landlords to comply with the code requirements that protect the health and safety of their tenants — even if the landlord’s father-in-law is President of the United States,” said a statement at the time by Baltimore County officials.

A scathing investigation in 2017 by ProPublica and co-published by The New York Times — headlined “The Beleaguered Tenants of Kushnerville” — slammed the multiple projects purchased by Kushner Cos. when it was helmed by Jared Kushner and managed by a subsidiary. Kushner Cos. bought up some 15 complexes, almost all of them in the Baltimore area, housing as many as 20,000 people, according to ProPublica. None of the housing complexes are in Cummings’ district but several are close enough to share a ZIP code, Bloomberg reports, and many house African-Americans.

The investigation examined charges of decrepit conditions and lawsuits filed against tenants when they tried to move out. One court case described a leaking bedroom ceiling, maggots in the living room carpet and raw sewage spewing form the kitchen sink in a complex called “The Cove.” It’s the kind of apartment in which “no human being” would “want to live,” to quote Trump’s comment about Cummings’ Baltimore district.

Jared Kushner, slum lord? Baltimore tenants describe maggots in a carpet and RAW SEWAGE in a kitchen SINK - while Kushner's former company viciously sued a terminally ill woman for rent while she was in a hospice
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... lords.html

Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Fuck you. We're raping the Earth, one delicious bite at a time. 9
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Cows' fart. I'm doing my part to save our Planet. One delicious t-bone steak at a time.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Mikky_Five
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Mikky_Five »

dmbrocker wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:09 am
Yeah, I'll admit somewhat that it's a mixed up world where the majority of us condemn rape yet have no problem killing a defenseless cow and eating it, but it is what it is.
What the fuck are you going to do with cows if nobody eats them?

It's gotten out of hand, certainly, but so has every consumable thing. Arrest the ridiculous corporate development, yes, but don't kick farmer brown out of town.