Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by dmbrocker »

Mikky_Five wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:55 pmWhat the fuck are you going to do with cows if nobody eats them?
Whatever that kindly vegan fellow over there tells me to? Let 'em roam free just as they were intended to do, I guess.
Mikky_Five wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:55 pmIt's gotten out of hand, certainly, but so has every consumable thing. Arrest the ridiculous corporate development, yes, but don't kick farmer brown out of town.
Now, see, this is the truth. Problem is our consumerism conditioned society has gone so far down the road of the corporate/lobbyist oligarchy that it may never be fully undone.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where's the "outrage" now? Or is that only reserved for Trump?

You Dummicrats are hysterical and pathetic.

http://dlvr.it/R9FHxL
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

lemmyspole wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:24 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eat more dick.
ImageImage
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

lemmysmole wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:24 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bernie Sanders: woah, this really sucks. We should help these people.
Donald Trump: I’m mad that you don’t like me so I’m going to call your district names like a child!
Lemmysmole: IT’S THE SAME THING!!!!

You truly are the dumbest, motherfucking sheep.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Welp. No more adults in the room, as Dan Coats is out. Another Trump ball licker will be put in place.

And Lemmysmole is a fascist pig.
Fuck sigs.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TawnyVonJagger wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:23 am Welp. No more adults in the room, as Dan Coats is out. Another Trump ball licker will be put in place.
I'm waiting to see if the "My Pillow" guy gets a cabinet post or ambassadorship. He's a diehard Trumper and always makes sure to wear his cross on the outside of his shirt. Maybe Trump will make him an ambassador to some country that is having trouble sleeping. Maybe somewhere with lots of bullets flying and bombs going off.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/1 ... m-This-Guy
Don't Buy a Pillow From This Guy

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

TawnyVonJagger wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:23 am Welp. No more adults in the room, as Dan Coats is out. Another Trump ball licker will be put in place.

And Lemmysmole is a fascist pig.

Slowly consolidating the power of the Intel community into Trump's and Barr's hands. This is serious stuff and it's all happening so quietly and casually. I keep going back to Bob Woodward's comments on his book press tour last year. He kept saying at the end of each interview, "People better wake up to what's going on."
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I can't wait to see all the meltdowns here when Trump gets re-elected, it's going to be hilarious. All the whiney bitches here will then proceed to off themselves(or we can at least hope they do)afterwards.

*MAGA*
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

lemmysmole wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:53 am :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't wait to see all the meltdowns here when Trump gets re-elected, it's going to be hilarious. All the whiney bitches here will then proceed to off themselves(or we can at least hope they do)afterwards.

*MAGA*
What, no immediately and easily debunked yellow journalism, this time? Tsk tsk.
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Lemmysdunce wants people here to die because they clowned him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a loser.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

Meat eaters are such a huge voting block you can’t politicize it. Government shitheads have to find easy bogeymen targets people hate like dudes who drive Corvettes.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Mojo wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:27 am

Donald Trump: I’m mad that you don’t like me so I’m going to call your district names like a child!

One of the many sad parts about him is that he's probably not aware as to how stupid he actually is.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

Rageman wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:40 pm
Mojo wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:27 am

One of the many sad parts about him is that he's probably not aware as to how stupid he actually is.
:lol: Except that he hasn't helped them has he? Nope. And Sanders use of the term "third world country" to describe the shithole that is Baltimore, is indeed a racist term. But like i said, that's only reserved for Trump right? Nice deflection too by the POS mayor there, to distract from his wife being investigated for misuing money.

Keep pinning your hopes for impeachment on Mueller and others, your loyalty to such only increases the hilarity you and your party have become. :lol:

Here's the racist term/hatred for Baltimore, Bernie the Loon used, yeah totally "not racist" & not the same( PS, I don't see anywhere where he or anyone else is "helping Baltimore". :lol: :lol:

http://dlvr.it/R9JcvV
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

lemmysmole wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:19 pm :lol: :lol:
Who specifically on this board are you hoping will die as a result of the upcoming election? Do you have a kill list?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

lemmysmole wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:19 pm Here's the racist term/hatred for Baltimore, Bernie the Loon used, yeah totally "not racist" & not the same( PS, I don't see anywhere where he or anyone else is "helping Baltimore". :lol: :lol:
If your fetid little mind truly can’t comprehend the difference between being shocked by poverty and saying so versus using feigned outrage about the same poverty because you’re trying to “get back” at a Representative who hurt your feelings, then I can’t fathom how you manage now to swallow your own tongue.
There is nothing racist about calling out a shitty area. I’ve never even claimed Trump’s little tantrum about it is racist. It’s just petty.
You lack the mental capacity to understand nuance, empathy, or context. You are a sheep. Still.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:32 pm
If your fetid little mind truly can’t comprehend the difference between being shocked by poverty and saying so versus using feigned outrage about the same poverty because you’re trying to “get back” at a Representative who hurt your feelings, then I can’t fathom how you manage now to swallow your own tongue.
Besides his having ego bruised, Spanky is sending a warning not to cross him or his family.
Cummings is Chairman of the House Oversight Committee, which voted to authorize subpoenas for White House records tied to Jared and Ivanka.

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:29 am

Eat more dik.

Chick-fil-A'd your post.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

lemmysmole wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:53 am :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't wait to see all the meltdowns here when Trump gets re-elected, it's going to be hilarious. All the whiney bitches here will then proceed to off themselves(or we can at least hope they do)afterwards.

*MAGA*
I don't think too many people here are going to be all that shocked to see him re-elected.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

Imilkmydogsdickandittasteslikelemonade wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:04 pm
DancingformygayboyfriendintheDark wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:29 am

Eat more dik.

Chick-fil-A'd your post.
As i did you folks as well.
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

:lol: :lol: More proof Baltimore is a shithole:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/08/0 ... housebrief
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

The Blaze and Faux News links...... say no more. :lol:
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

But remember everyone:" Trump is rayciss" :lol: :lol:

https://nypost.com/2015/04/28/obama-cal ... EBs2z4cmaY
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

lemmysmole wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:57 am But remember everyone:" Trump is rayciss" :lol: :lol:

https://nypost.com/2015/04/28/obama-cal ... EBs2z4cmaY
Laughable dunce didn't check his own link. Time for the schooling to begin.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Lemmysmole, are you legitimately retarded? Dead serious. I'm starting to feel bad for clowning on you, because there's no way you're not at least mildly retarded.

You do the straight out of central casting 'I don't care, I'm just laughing' thing that every lashing out retard does. It's the perpetual broken record of the intellectually bankrupt. It's been your MO since day one. You don't care, but you continually post these yellow journalism links that just make YOU look more desperate and stupid. You're not making anyone nervous or changing anyone's minds, and you're just cementing your militant stupidity for all to see. You don't care, but you take the time to post. You don't care, but you know you're not changing anyone's mind. If you truly find it sooooo funny, that says a lot about what a dim bulb you must be to get off on something so trivial. There's just no way about this that you don't come out of it looking like a total fucking retard.

I know, I know. You don't care. You're just laughing at us. And it's totally not pathetic at all.

Anyway, I'm done responding to you. It's not fair to expect someone like you to grasp anything deeper than hair metal, so I won't. Godspeed, little guy.
Image Image
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Trump: I'm the least racist person anywhere in the world
ImageImage
!
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

I believe him and the Central Park 5 will vouch for him.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:12 am Trump: I'm the least racist person anywhere in the world
Bobby Keys (very drunk): I CAN play the fucking blues. I have fucked negroes.

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Absolutely no way this’ll fly. It’ll be struck down as unconstitutional. But it’s fucking hilarious and ballsy as shit. The Orange One will fucking rage...

Trump’s tax returns required under new California election law

https://www.latimes.com/california/stor ... newsom-law

SACRAMENTO — President Trump will be ineligible for California’s primary ballot next year unless he discloses his tax returns under a state law that immediately took effect Tuesday, an unprecedented mandate that is almost certain to spark a high-profile court fight and might encourage other states to adopt their own unconventional rules for presidential candidates.
The law, signed by Gov. Gavin Newsom on his final day to take action and passed on a strict party-line vote in the Legislature, requires all presidential candidates to submit five years of income tax filings. They must do so by late November in order to secure a spot on California’s presidential primary ballot in March. State elections officials will post the financial documents online, although certain private information must first be redacted.

“As one of the largest economies in the world and home to one in nine Americans eligible to vote, California has a special responsibility to require this information of presidential and gubernatorial candidates,” Newsom said in a statement that accompanied his signature on the bill approved by the Legislature earlier this month. “These are extraordinary times and states have a legal and moral duty to do everything in their power to ensure leaders seeking the highest offices meet minimal standards, and to restore public confidence. The disclosure required by this bill will shed light on conflicts of interest, self-dealing, or influence from domestic and foreign business interest.”

Trump, who is not singled out by the law but is clearly its inspiration, is likely to fight back.

“The Constitution is clear on the qualifications for someone to serve as president and states cannot add additional requirements on their own,” said Tim Murtaugh, communications director for the president’s reelection campaign. “The bill also violates the 1st Amendment right of association, since California can’t tell political parties which candidates their members can or cannot vote for in a primary election.”

The governor’s action is certain to draw swift criticism from California Republicans, too. During legislative debates on the bill, GOP legislators repeatedly accused Democrats of being motivated solely by their anger at Trump.

“To continue to consistently be hostile, from this legislative body, to the president of the United States is just not something we should do,” state Senate Minority Leader Shannon Grove (R-Bakersfield) said during a floor debate earlier this month. “Quit poking the bear.”

“We’re not poking the bear,” said the author of Senate Bill 27, state Sen. Mike McGuire (D-Healdsburg). “We’re doing what’s right.”

Although it would keep a candidate off the March primary ballot, the new law does not appear to keep a candidate who refuses to disclose the information from appearing on the statewide ballot in the November 2020 election. Another facet of the law is that it requires candidates for California governor to release their tax returns in advance of the statewide primary, beginning in 2024.

Access by the public and news media to a candidate’s personal tax returns has been a touchstone of presidential politics for more than four decades. Following a high-profile fight in 1973 over a tax deduction taken by President Nixon, the practice of releasing the information became largely routine. In the years that followed, just two nominees of the major political parties — President Ford in 1976 and Trump in 2016 — have refused to release their taxes.

Candidates for California governor have been less consistent. While Newsom released five years’ worth of returns in 2017 and his Republican rival John Cox provided summary documents, neither then-Gov. Jerry Brown nor his GOP challengers would divulge details on their finances during the 2010 and 2014 campaigns.

No candidate or officeholder has faced more widespread criticism for keeping a tight grip on their Internal Revenue Service forms than Trump. From his entry into the presidential race in 2015 until now, the president has fended off news of leaked documents and congressional demands for his tax information, insisting that because he was the subject of an audit, he was unable to meet those demands.

Newsom has frequently criticized Trump for his refusal to make the information public.

“Folks think @realDonaldTrump is avoiding tax release because he pays a very low rate,” the governor tweeted in May 2016. “I think its because his finances are a house of cards.”

Earlier this month, when former Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger tweeted about the president’s tax returns, Newsom replied: “Don’t hold your breath.”

Newsom’s signature on SB 27 sets the stage for a nationally watched legal debate over a state’s power to decide which names appear on its presidential ballot.

“I’m sure it’ll be challenged, but I have no confidence in predicting what the courts are going to do,” said Richard L. Hasen, a UC Irvine election law professor.

One likely courtroom argument was provided by California’s last governor. Brown vetoed a similar bill in 2017, arguing it was unlikely to pass constitutional muster and would set a bad precedent.

“Today we require tax returns, but what would be next?” Brown wrote in his veto message. “Five years of health records? A certified birth certificate? High school report cards? And will these requirements vary depending on which political party is in power?”

Hasen said a key question for determining whether the new California law is constitutional is whether courts look back to prior fights over ballot qualifications for congressional candidates or instead view the issue through the broad powers given to state legislatures when it comes to casting votes for president.

McGuire said he consulted a number of constitutional law attorneys in drafting the language of SB 27. He said it should be viewed the same way as other state requirements such as filing fees or voter signatures needed on nomination papers.

“States have the ability to impose ballot access requirements onto the primary ballot,” he said during a floor debate on July 11.

California lawmakers have not been alone in their effort to force presidential candidates to hand over their tax forms. Legislatures in 18 states have considered the issue in recent years, according to a recent tally by the National Conference of State Legislatures. Most — but not all — have been in states dominated by Democrats. Few observers, though, expect any of the efforts to lead the president to change his position. Last week, Trump sued to stop the House of Representatives from obtaining a copy of his New York state returns, made available under a bill signed by Gov. Andrew Cuomo earlier this month.

Should California’s law remain on the books, it would force Trump to choose: Reverse course on his steadfast refusal to provide tax information or risk that California’s 172 delegates to next year’s Republican National Convention could go to a long-shot GOP challenger. The new California law does not, however, apply the same rules to a write-in candidate — a possible backup plan for Trump should he be forced to choose.

Nor will the law let Democrats off the hook. While the party has a bumper crop of hopefuls seeking to challenge Trump in November 2020, only a few of the top-tier candidates have released their own tax returns. The California statute would force that disclosure early in the campaign cycle, given the state’s decision to move its primary to March. That could mean any unusual tax deductions might play a role in how voters in the first states to select candidates — Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina — weigh the merits of the Democratic hopefuls.

Hasen said the debate that will result from California enacting the law is likely to spread to other statehouses around the country.

“If you think of this purely as a political matter and not a legal matter, what could a Republican legislature in a swing state do to hurt a Democratic presidential candidate’s chance to get on the ballot?” he said. “That’s really the Pandora’s box.”
Image Image
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Made it through 3 paragraphs. I'll read the rest later.

Spanky will surely strike California next by Tweet Storm.
ImageImage
!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »