Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:21 am If the polls are any indication, Biden *is* the safe choice since he's in the lead.
Oh boy. Flanders vs Mr. Burns.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Pocahontas
It's such a perfect non-issue for an idiot like Donald Trump and his horde of retards. We can talk about policies that actually have an effect on the country or indulge in childish kindergarten level taunts. With Donnie, you'll never get anything but the latter.

I'm not sure Warren could beat Trump but one thing is 100% sure: She would mop the floor with him as a competent chief executive.

Albeit that's not saying much. A fucking tapeworm could mop the floor with him as a competent chief executive.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Michael Moore urges Michelle Obama to run against Trump
posting.php?mode=reply&f=4&t=336454

Moore said it is not enough to have a Democratic candidate who will defeat Trump, noting that his 2016 Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton, won 3 million more votes nationwide.

“The only way to remove Trump is to crush Trump. And that’s the question that has to be asked, who can crush Trump? Who’s the street fighter?” Moore said.

He said four of the Democratic presidential candidates — former Vice President Joe Biden, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) — could beat Trump. But he said that is not enough.

Obama, he said, would be able to crush Trump.

“She would beat him in the debates, he wouldn’t be able to bully her, he wouldn’t be able to nickname her,” he said.

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

vlad wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:28 am She'll never live down what? That an Oklahoma kid was told she had Indian blood? I'd also point out that the recently retired Chief of the Cherokees (in Oklahoma) is 1/32. One generation closer than Warren's own lineage. She won't "live it down" because people continue to buy into the framing.
He goaded her into releasing test results that proved that he was right. She didn't have to release those results, but she did, AFTER being shown that she was mistaken about her lineage. How stupid can you be to receive results that blatantly say you're not a Native American, then publish them? She thought she was going to get down in the mud with Donald Trump, and she played right into his tiny hands.
The issue here is obviously not that she's not really native. I'd believe my family if they told me I was native, too. Why wouldn't she? It's that she allowed herself to get played.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Trump: Don't know if I can stop 'send her back' chant

But, he knows he can 'annihilate' Afghanistan in a week to 10 days. If he wanted to.
Last edited by milk-milk-lemonade on Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Mojo wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:39 am
He goaded her into releasing test results that proved that he was right. She didn't have to release those results, but she did, AFTER being shown that she was mistaken about her lineage. How stupid can you be to receive results that blatantly say you're not a Native American, then publish them? She thought she was going to get down in the mud with Donald Trump, and she played right into his tiny hands.
The issue here is obviously not that she's not really native. I'd believe my family if they told me I was native, too. Why wouldn't she? It's that she allowed herself to get played.
exactly.
Last edited by dtmfs on Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

vlad wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:28 am She'll never live down what? That an Oklahoma kid was told she had Indian blood? I'd also point out that the recently retired Chief of the Cherokees (in Oklahoma) is 1/32. One generation closer than Warren's own lineage. She won't "live it down" because people continue to buy into the framing.
I can see what you are saying. She did get sucked in. But she did release those results because she is honest. She not even my first choice, but I'm not going to ride her ass because she believed she had more Indian than she thought. Which is probably what most native born Oklahomans think as well. Everybody has a Cherokee great grandmother or something. Except for those of us who are from other tribes. "Big Cherokee" isn't one of my favorite things for a number of reasons, historical and recent. But Wes Studi is still the man.

However, I will always remind anyone who rides her ass about "lying", that the Trump family decided after WW2 to lie about their origins, including Donald J Trump into the late 80s, so they wouldn't be considered German because a large enough number of their buyers were Jewish. Trump knew, unlike Warren, and kept up the lie, to the point of making up a birth story of his father.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

vlad wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:17 pm However, I will always remind anyone who rides her ass about "lying", that the Trump family decided after WW2 to lie about their origins, including Donald J Trump into the late 80s, so they wouldn't be considered German because a large enough number of their buyers were Jewish. Trump knew, unlike Warren, and kept up the lie, to the point of making up a birth story of his father.
I don't hold it against her that she thought she was native, at all. She believed her family, as I'd likely believe mine. That said, she IS a politician, and a liberal, at that. I can absolutely see her playing it up for politics. None of these people are honest. You don't get to their level being honest.
Anyway, I'm not a big fan of her. I see her as Hillary II: The Pansuit Returns. There's just something unlikeable about her that I don't find similarly in Harris. I think Harris is full of shit, but I like her.
Image Image
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:08 am Michael Moore urges Michelle Obama to run against Trump
posting.php?mode=reply&f=4&t=336454

Moore said it is not enough to have a Democratic candidate who will defeat Trump, noting that his 2016 Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton, won 3 million more votes nationwide.

“The only way to remove Trump is to crush Trump. And that’s the question that has to be asked, who can crush Trump? Who’s the street fighter?” Moore said.

He said four of the Democratic presidential candidates — former Vice President Joe Biden, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) — could beat Trump. But he said that is not enough.

Obama, he said, would be able to crush Trump.

“She would beat him in the debates, he wouldn’t be able to bully her, he wouldn’t be able to nickname her,” he said.

That last part is something to think about, She like Clinton is definitley smarter than Trump, but Moore is kind of right, Michelle Obama is pretty much untouchable, Any nickname is going to immediatley be seen as Racist, especially now, Moore knows that shit. There aren't many people you can't critisize but She's one.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Played? You speak as if this was a problem for her. It's not. You ever wonder why there was no outcry from "real Indians"? Most owe their Indianness to a tribal roll rather than a surfeit of Native American DNA.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:07 pm Played? You speak as if this was a problem for her. It's not. You ever wonder why there was no outcry from "real Indians"? Most owe their Indianness to a tribal roll rather than a surfeit of Native American DNA.
Whether Squanto is pissed off or not has nothing to do with Warren playing into Trump’s hands. He proved to his base that he was right. How many times has that happened? Almost never. Of course it’s not a problem for her, because no Trumptards are going to vote for her, anyway. But it showed people like me that she’s easily goaded into doing dumb shit by dumb people.
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark

Mojo wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:12 pm
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:07 pm Played? You speak as if this was a problem for her. It's not. You ever wonder why there was no outcry from "real Indians"? Most owe their Indianness to a tribal roll rather than a surfeit of Native American DNA.
Whether Squanto is pissed off or not has nothing to do with Warren playing into Trump’s hands. He proved to his base that he was right. How many times has that happened? Almost never. Of course it’s not a problem for her, because no Trumptards are going to vote for her, anyway. But it showed people like me that she’s easily goaded into doing dumb shit by dumb people.
Played into his hands? :lol:
Even the Trumptards don't care.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:33 pm Played into his hands? :lol:
Even the Trumptards don't care.
Right.
Image Image
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Wait, wasn't she all over the media with Indian groups apologizing and shit? I could've sworn there were some Native groups that called her out.
Danzig in the Dark

dtmfs wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:40 pm
Wait, wasn't she all over the media with Indian groups apologizing and shit? I could've sworn there were some Native groups that called her out.
How long ago was that? They didn't push it too hard, though. If most of them had to depend upon DNA to establish their injun bona fides instead of the tribal rolls, a bunch of them would less Indian than her.
ImageImage
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:07 pm How long ago was that? They didn't push it too hard, though. If most of them had to depend upon DNA to establish their injun bona fides instead of the tribal rolls, a bunch of them would less Indian than her.
It was in Febuary, and yeah the optics of prominent Natives calling for apologies was a bad look that's all I'm saying. It is a stupid scandal but people will jump all over anything in politics, I thought the Biden "scandal" was about the dumbest overreaction I've seen in awhile, Same thing with Franken, He knows now he should never have resigned over that stupid shit.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

'Too bad': Trump reacts to robbery at Cummings' Baltimore home after week of attacks
ImageImage
!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I think that Trump has dumbed it down to THIS:

"A vote for ME is a vote AGAINST EVERYTHING you HATE. Whatever or whomever it is, I'll spoil it and send it to HELL for you....as long as you love ME and BELIEVE what I tell you."

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

DON'T PAY THE CHARIMAN...
DON'T EVEN FIX A PRICE!!
DON'T PAY THE CHARIMAN..
UNTIL HE GETS YOU TO THE OTHER SIDE.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Bill Maher reacts to Trump protester interrupting Real Time on HBO
"Make sure he doesn't have a gun."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiV-r1lqohU

Was Falwell Jr. drunk when he told Christians to forgive Trump?
It's been said that he was under a lot of pressure. His poolboy was boinking one or both of them, had nude pics and was blackmailing them. Trump attorney, Michael Cohen made it go away, and then Jerry went on the air with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb5KYGhRQ00

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Coal miners turn to Trump after their paychecks bounce. 'A tweet would be great'
ImageImage
!
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Anyone who is even remotely considering the political advice of TenLenny and HurrDurrCoates should just go ahead and cram Trump's dick as far up their ass as they can reach so they can spend the next year learning to love it for the following four.
Last edited by Stoner on Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Stoner wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:00 am Anyone who is even remotely considering the political advice of TenLenny and HurrDurrCoates should just go ahead and cram Trump's dick as far in their ass as they can reach so you can spend the next year learning love it for the following four.
She's back. The only person whose opinions count!

Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

I've never intimated that at all. There are quite a few political opinions around here I respect.

Just not yours.

Cry about it.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Stoner wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:21 am I've never intimated that at all. There are quite a few political opinions around here I respect.

Just not yours.

Cry about it.

grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Turner Coates wrote:Image

Here's the thing - I wouldn't even acknowledge you if you weren't constantly dropping my name when I'm not even actively posting, you geriatric groupie.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Stoner wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:02 am
Turner Coates wrote:Image

Here's the thing - I wouldn't even acknowledge you if you weren't constantly dropping my name when I'm not even actively posting, you geriatric groupie.
Stay thirsty!

Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

You should totally go out like EddieVanMaiden and keep spamming this thread.

Nothing will make me laugh harder
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Stoner wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:13 am You should totally go out like EddieVanMaiden and keep spamming this thread.

Nothing will make me laugh harder
As you wish.
Laughter is good