Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by TenBenny »

So now we're heading into the part where Trump totally destroys his own GOP base for the encore. Gutting Medicare. This country may barely survive a second term with him in office.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08 ... al-deficit
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

'Actually, we're getting along very well with China right now. We're talking. I think they want to make a deal much more than I do.'

'We're getting a lot of money in tariffs. It's coming in by the billions. We never got 10 cents from China. So we'll see what happens. But we are talking to China very seriously.'

'The market is doing great. Our country is doing great. Everybody was telling me, yesterday, people are trying to copy the formula. We've cut taxes way down. We got rid of regulations -- large numbers -- more than any president has gotten rid of. And we're doing very well.'

Just like they are trying to force a Recession, they are trying to “will” America into bad Economic times, the worse the better, anything to make my Election more difficult to win. Well, we are having very good meetings, the Leaders are getting along very well, and our Country, economically, is doing great - the talk of the world!'

'You people want a recession, because you think maybe that's the way to get Trump out. Maybe that's the way to we get him out.'

:roll:

:lol:
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

TenBenny wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:39 pm So now we're heading into the part where Trump totally destroys his own GOP base for the encore. Gutting Medicare. This country may barely survive a second term with him in office.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08 ... al-deficit

Now he wants to gut a veterans retirement program to pay for his fucking wall...

https://www.businessinsider.com/militar ... r7Rl5ekLmY
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

New York Times: New England Patriots unlikely to make customary visit to White House
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Trump skipped the G7 meeting on the Amazon fires and the climate crisis, managing to denigrate women with his bizarre excuse for the no-show.

This is not only appalling, it's embarrassing for the US. The situation in the Amazon is a crisis that's happening right now and affects the entire world. Trump didn't even show up.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... azon-fires
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Looking on the faintly lit side. If he wins, his returns should be out of Audit.
ImageImage
!
room213
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by room213 »

TenBenny wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:50 am Trump skipped the G7 meeting on the Amazon fires and the climate crisis, managing to denigrate women with his bizarre excuse for the no-show.

This is not only appalling, it's embarrassing for the US. The situation in the Amazon is a crisis that's happening right now and affects the entire world. Trump didn't even show up.

“But just before the session began on Saturday, it appeared that Trump’s entourage felt discussing climate was of little importance, compared with the economy. Reports in the US said senior Trump aides felt Macron was seeking to embarrass his US counterpart by making the summit focus on “niche issues” such as climate change or gender equality.”

Yeah, climate change is a “niche issue” it’s not like it affects everyone on the planet. :roll:
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

room213 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:24 pm
TenBenny wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:50 am Trump skipped the G7 meeting on the Amazon fires and the climate crisis, managing to denigrate women with his bizarre excuse for the no-show.

“But just before the session began on Saturday, it appeared that Trump’s entourage felt discussing climate was of little importance, compared with the economy. Reports in the US said senior Trump aides felt Macron was seeking to embarrass his US counterpart by making the summit focus on “niche issues” such as climate change or gender equality.”

Yeah, climate change is a “niche issue” it’s not like it affects everyone on the planet. :roll:

That doesn't even make sense. He felt like the summit was going to focus on climate change? That's what the fucking summit was about. What kind of dumb logic (excuse) is that? That would be like the head of Domino's attending a pizza retailer's conference and going, "Whoa, whoa, no one told me there would be discussions about cheese here!"
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Trump suggests next G7 should be held at his golf resort
ImageImage
!
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:41 pm Trump suggests next G7 should be held at his golf resort

Right, right, and then says that he wouldn't be making any money off that and that he has no interest in making money. He's getting much more brazen with the con now.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:41 pm Trump suggests next G7 should be held at his golf resort
Trump Doral settles lawsuit over biting bedbugs
https://www.miamiherald.com/entertainme ... 51494.html

White smoke over President Donald Trump’s Trump National Doral Miami golf resort! The scandal of the luxury resort’s bed bugs is about to go away.

In a bit of good news for the new president, court records show his attorneys in Miami have reached a tentative settlement with a business traveler who sued the resort after his back, face and arms were devoured by voracious bed bugs at the revamped resort.

In a terse one-page report just slipped into the court file, court-appointed mediator Frank Allocca filed a notice that reads “an agreement was reached.” There were no details on what will likely be a confidential deal.

New Jersey insurance executive Eric Linder, who woke up from a night’s sleep at the resort in March 2016 with dozens of bites, didn’t return calls for comment. Neither did his lawyer nor Trump’s local lawyer.

Linder, 63, filed suit in late July along with photos of his back and neck riddled with red blotches after he slept at the resort’s $300-a-night Jack Nicklaus-themed villa.

Linder, according to Doral’s response, “conducted himself so carelessly and negligently that his conduct was the sole proximate cause or contributing cause” to the bugs covering his body.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

In all fairness to Bonespurs, maybe the golf cart battery went dead and he was unable to secure another one...
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:46 pm
Trump Doral settles lawsuit over biting bedbugs
https://www.miamiherald.com/entertainme ... 51494.html

Linder, according to Doral’s response, “conducted himself so carelessly and negligently that his conduct was the sole proximate cause or contributing cause” to the bugs covering his body.

Yeah, he carelessly and negligently slept in the bed he paid for.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:49 pm

Yeah, he carelessly and negligently slept in the bed he paid for.
It's like when the guy Cheney shot in the face apologized for being in the way.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So it turns out the official White House Twitter feed has actually gone ahead and officially announced Trump's Doral, Florida property as the site of the next G7 summit this morning. I sincerely hope someone out there is keeping a screenshot record of that tweet. Not only is it Trump (again) violating the emoluments clause of the Constitution, it's essentially the administration endorsing and theoretically facilitating the crime.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

TenBenny wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:03 pm So it turns out the official White House Twitter feed has actually gone ahead and officially announced Trump's Doral, Florida property as the site of the next G7 summit this morning. I sincerely hope someone out there is keeping a screenshot record of that tweet. Not only is it Trump (again) violating the emoluments clause of the Constitution, it's essentially the administration endorsing and theoretically facilitating the crime.
No one cares.
True story.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

cowpins wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:16 pm In tears watching this.

https://twitter.com/Dgarza888/status/11 ... 40192?s=20
:lol: :lol: :lol:
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

INCOMING!
ImageImage
!
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Pierce Foreskin wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:09 am
TenBenny wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:03 pm So it turns out the official White House Twitter feed has actually gone ahead and officially announced Trump's Doral, Florida property as the site of the next G7 summit this morning. I sincerely hope someone out there is keeping a screenshot record of that tweet. Not only is it Trump (again) violating the emoluments clause of the Constitution, it's essentially the administration endorsing and theoretically facilitating the crime.
No one cares.
True story.

Maybe you don't, but lots of people do.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump is now complaining that "Fox News isn't working for us anymore!" :lol: Not even going to pretend at this point that Fox is meant to be anything but pure Trump propaganda. I guess "fair and balanced" has long since been dropped as a motto.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-AAGsa8t
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Pierce Foreskin

TenBenny wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:30 pm
Pierce Foreskin wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:09 am
No one cares.
True story.

Maybe you don't, but lots of people do.
You are missing the point. No one cares.
As evidenced by no one caring.
Have you not been paying attention since 2016? No. One. Cares. Otherwise there would be evidence to the contrary.
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Pierce Foreskin

exitflagger wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:33 am Trump is now complaining that "Fox News isn't working for us anymore!" :lol: Not even going to pretend at this point that Fox is meant to be anything but pure Trump propaganda. I guess "fair and balanced" has long since been dropped as a motto.

You know "Trump, we're not with him anymore" has a nice ring for their new slogan.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

I would honestly love to see what would happen if Fox News suddenly turned on Trump and said, "We're not your lackeys, motherfucker. Go fuck yourself. You just bought yourself a war." Can Trump's political career survive if the top propaganda network decides to come at him 24/7?
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:33 am Trump is now complaining that "Fox News isn't working for us anymore!" :lol: Not even going to pretend at this point that Fox is meant to be anything but pure Trump propaganda. I guess "fair and balanced" has long since been dropped as a motto.

Personally I laughed my ass off at Bonespurs' tweets regarding the crowd size of an Elizabeth Warren rally... He's like the P13 of Washington. :lol:

MY RALLY'S ARE JAM PACKED!

Good thing there is nothing else happening in the world that this is what the president of the US is concerned with..
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:50 pm I would honestly love to see what would happen if Fox News suddenly turned on Trump and said, "We're not your lackeys, motherfucker. Go fuck yourself. You just bought yourself a war." Can Trump's political career survive if the top propaganda network decides to come at him 24/7?
:lol:

Total fantasy. Just nonsense. First Mueller is Jesus Christ, now Fox News is going to save the day. When will these daydreams of Republicans saving the day end?

Yeah, the network that rakes in entire planets of cash from Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity are going alienate their entire audience TO DO THE RIGHT THING.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Luminiferous wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:43 pm

Personally I laughed my ass off at Bonespurs' tweets regarding the crowd size of an Elizabeth Warren rally... He's like the P13 of Washington. :lol:

MY RALLY'S ARE JAM PACKED!

Good thing there is nothing else happening in the world that this is what the president of the US is concerned with..

Remember, this is the crowd size Trump *started* with. So rally #1 if you think about it.

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

The lack of concern over not having a functioning FEC as the 2020 election roll around is deeply troubling, to me. Everybody falls the fuck all over themselves to post memes about toilet paper stuck to Trump's shoe, but the fact that there's no one looking into campaign financing or election meddling as an election draws near barely merits a fucking ripple.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

If Trump wins. He also gets the House back. These Dems have been ineffective to say the least.
ImageImage
!
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:46 pm If Trump wins. He also gets the House back. These Dems have been ineffective to say the least.

Couldn't be because Massacre Mitch wont bring anything to a vote in congress could it?