A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:01 pm
risingfarce wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:48 pm
TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:57 pm I think God is punishing the US for decimating the Indians and enslaving the blacks. :|
If there was a god then the Indians wouldn't have been decimated and the blacks wouldn't have been enslaved.
If there’s no God, who gave rock n’ roll to you?
According to some of ancient hillbilly relatives it was...SATAN!
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Mojo wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:01 pm
TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:57 pm I think God is punishing the US for decimating the Indians and enslaving the blacks. :|
If there was a god then the Indians wouldn't have been decimated and the blacks wouldn't have been enslaved.
If there’s no God, who gave rock n’ roll to you?
Stryper. Duh. They even threw out bibles, so they're def reelz.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Mikky_Five
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Mikky_Five »

Old Testament God fine with the decimation, enslaving and subsequent alleged punishment.

New Testament God? eh, ask Jesus. He's the main authority on that one. (if you can get a hold of him... seems to be afk atm)

For accurate present day discussion, we need Bible III. As I've said many times before.
So, who's gonna help me write it?
And we have to be serious and make it good. We can't just put out a VH III and assume it will sell on the basis of the success of the two previous incarnations.
Last edited by Mikky_Five on Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Wow. Just wow. Complete devastation in the Bahama's and he's tweeting this?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1170546650651271169
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

cowpins wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:15 am Wow. Just wow. Complete devastation in the Bahama's and he's tweeting this?

Human garbage pile.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

cowpins wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:15 am Wow. Just wow. Complete devastation in the Bahama's and he's tweeting this?

And all the top retwats/comments are people laughing at how riled this’ll make CNN viewers.
Anyway, Bahamians are brown. Fuck would a Trump supporter be tactful around them for?
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

That really and truly is all Trumptards have to cling to anymore: Rejoicing in making sensible people angry.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

And because they believe whites are the real Americans. Trump circles the wagons and defends their snowflakey fears from the oncoming hordes.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

God hates Negros and Injuns, as well as fags.
ImageImage
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:58 pm
You'll be burning in hell.
Danzig in the Dark

risingfarce wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:54 pm
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:58 pm

You'll be burning in hell.
Are you implying that I'm a Negro?
ImageImage
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

And today we get double the fun. #filthymouthedwife and #PresidentPussyAssBitch
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:58 pm Hmmm. Was the NOAA bribed or strong-armed? An "unsigned" statement sounds pretty solid, right? Uh huh.
The NOAA statement, which was unsigned and posted to the agency's website on Friday, said that the "Birmingham National Weather Service's Sunday morning tweet spoke in absolute terms that were inconsistent with probabilities from the best forecast products available at the time."

"From Wednesday, August 28, through Monday, September 2, the information provided by NOAA and the National Hurricane Center to President Trump and the wider public demonstrated that tropical-storm-force winds from Hurricane Dorian could impact Alabama," the NOAA statement reads.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

Rorysfan wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:11 am
exitflagger wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:58 pm Hmmm. Was the NOAA bribed or strong-armed? An "unsigned" statement sounds pretty solid, right? Uh huh.
The NOAA statement, which was unsigned and posted to the agency's website on Friday, said that the "Birmingham National Weather Service's Sunday morning tweet spoke in absolute terms that were inconsistent with probabilities from the best forecast products available at the time."

"From Wednesday, August 28, through Monday, September 2, the information provided by NOAA and the National Hurricane Center to President Trump and the wider public demonstrated that tropical-storm-force winds from Hurricane Dorian could impact Alabama," the NOAA statement reads.

NOAA staff warned in Sept. 1 directive against contradicting Trump

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Rorysfan wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:12 am
Rorysfan wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:11 am

NOAA staff warned in Sept. 1 directive against contradicting Trump

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s acting chief scientist said in an email to colleagues Sunday that he is investigating whether the agency’s response to President Trump’s Hurricane Dorian tweets constituted a violation of NOAA policies and ethics.

In an email to NOAA staff that was obtained by The Washington Post, the official, Craig McLean, called the agency’s response “political” and a “danger to public health and safety.”
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/noaas ... li=BBnb7Kz
ImageImage
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Ivanka's off to Alabama to inspect the damage from Dorian.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:29 am Ivanka's off to Alabama to inspect the damage from Dorian.
She's actually on a plane to Albania.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Trump claims Bahamians need 'totally proper documentation' to enter US

Washington (CNN) — President Donald Trump seemed to contradict his acting Customs and Border Protection head Monday over what would happen to Bahamian refugees landing in the US without proper documentation.

Trump told reporters outside the White House that anyone seeking refuge in the wake of Hurricane Dorian "needs totally proper documentation."

In particular, Trump expressed concern over "people going to the Bahamas who weren't supposed to be there."

"I don't want to allow people that weren't supposed to be in the Bahamas to come into the United States including some very bad people," he added, referring specifically to gang members and drug dealers who fled to the islands.

It was not immediately clear what Trump was referring to.

At least 45 people are dead, hundreds are missing and some 70,000 are homeless in the wake of Hurricane Dorian, which wreaked havoc over the islands for two days.

Earlier Monday, Trump's acting Customs and Border Protection head Mark Morgan said that the US is still vetting and processing Bahamians attempting to come into the US who lack documentation.

"If your life is in jeopardy and you're in the Bahamas and you want to get to the United States, you're going to be allowed to come to the United States, whether you have travel documents or not," he told reporters during a press briefing at the White House.

On Sunday night, about 130 individuals seeking to evacuate the Bahamas were kicked off a ferry heading to the Florida. The ferry operator, who had promised to take them to the US, blamed red tape with US immigration authorities, announced only those with valid US visas would be able to continue on.

Morgan said Monday that the US is expediting the processing for Bahamians to enter the US as they seek refuge.

"But keep in mind, there are still people that are inadmissible to this country," Morgan said.

Those individuals, he said, would be processed as they normally would under other conditions, which could include relocation to Immigrations and Customs Enforcement custody.

Morgan also blamed the ferry incident on confusion.

"You can imagine in any type of natural disaster like this where you have this huge disaster, a lot of resources going on and responding, there's going to be some confusion," Morgan said. "What I will say is, that's what it was."

The acting CBP chief said he believes it would be "appropriate" to extend Temporary Protected Status to Bahamians affected by Hurricane Dorian and suggested he would likely speak to Trump about it at some point, although he said he hasn't yet.

"There hasn't been any formal grant of TPS," he said. "I think that would be appropriate, to have that circumstance."

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/09/09/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/why- ... 22301.html

Whoa, how insanely warhawk-ish do you have to be to have Spanky disagree with you? Bye-bye, Bolton!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

dmbrocker wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:28 am https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/why- ... 22301.html

Whoa, how insanely warhawk-ish do you have to be to have Spanky disagree with you? Bye-bye, Bolton!
Who's next, Yosemite Sam?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Bolton should never have been hired in the first place. It's not like his absolute warmongering was a big fucking secret.

As much as it pains me, I agree with Bolton on not having the Taliban come to Camp David (Pence as well, but BLOTUS can fire him). Whatever the real cause for canceling it was, the American soldier killed this past week is only the most recent killed by the Taliban (they never stopped trying even while "negotiating". Wonder why THIS one mattered to him so the Moron so much. The 9/11 anniversary was pretty tone deaf as well.

Oh yeah, there was just a big explosion near the US embassy just now.
LJP 2002-2014

Danzig in the Dark

vlad wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:21 pm Bolton should never have been hired in the first place. It's not like his absolute warmongering was a big fucking secret.

As much as it pains me, I agree with Bolton on not having the Taliban come to Camp David (Pence as well, but BLOTUS can fire him). Whatever the real cause for canceling it was, the American soldier killed this past week is only the most recent killed by the Taliban (they never stopped trying even while "negotiating". Wonder why THIS one mattered to him so the Moron so much. The 9/11 anniversary was pretty tone deaf as well.

It's Red Dawn over there and we're the invaders. If you want to blame anyone, blame the fuckheads who want to "make the world safe for democracy."
ImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:01 pm
vlad wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:21 pm Bolton should never have been hired in the first place. It's not like his absolute warmongering was a big fucking secret.

It's Red Dawn over there and we're the invaders. If you want to blame anyone, blame the fuckheads who want to "make the world safe for democracy."
Not disagreeing with you. The US helped create the Taliban. I still don't want Trump using them as a photo op, a "win", especially while leaving the actual Afghan government out of the process.
LJP 2002-2014

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:29 pm

Not disagreeing with you. The US helped create the Taliban. I still don't want Trump using them as a photo op, a "win", especially while leaving the actual Afghan government out of the process.

Trump's audience is batshit crazy though. These are people who were going, "Well, why *shouldn't* we try to get along with Russia/Putin and have a good relationship? Why would it be such a bad thing for nations to get along?" They would probably find a way to spin his Taliban meeting in the same way. As a calming of sorts, an easing of tensions that would bring about positive change for the world.

The thought process used to be, "Have you no decency, sir?" Coming on the heels of 9/11, you would think just the indecency of the optics of such a meeting would be enough for even Trump supporters to get angry. How quickly we forget about what was done on 9/11, I guess. I wonder if Rudy Giuliani, the actual political figure presiding over 9/11 New York City, would give Trump a pass over something like this.
Danzig in the Dark

TenBenny wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:52 pm
vlad wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:29 pm

Trump's audience is batshit crazy though. These are people who were going, "Well, why *shouldn't* we try to get along with Russia/Putin and have a good relationship? Why would it be such a bad thing for nations to get along?" They would probably find a way to spin his Taliban meeting in the same way. As a calming of sorts, an easing of tensions that would bring about positive change for the world.

The thought process used to be, "Have you no decency, sir?" Coming on the heels of 9/11, you would think just the indecency of the optics of such a meeting would be enough for even Trump supporters to get angry. How quickly we forget about what was done on 9/11, I guess. I wonder if Rudy Giuliani, the actual political figure presiding over 9/11 New York City, would give Trump a pass over something like this.
So, we're going to stick with an unwinnable war in a shithole country simply because Donald Trump chafes your ass?

When Obama and Trump hobnob with the rulers of Saudi Arabia, the home of the 9/11 hijackers and it's mastermind, Osama Bin Laden, you stay silent. The idea of talking to bit players in 9/11 fills you with self-righteous indignation, however.

TenLenny, Trump loves breathing too. You should put a plastic bag over your head in protest.
ImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

We shouldn't be too hard on Bonespurs for his attempt to work with the Taliban leaders...

Why according to my Trumptard friends on Facebook it was actually an ingenious trap to capture the leaders and hold them and force their followers to surrender.... Bonespurs supposedly axed the meeting because all the Seal Teams, Green Berets, Airborne Rangers and MARSOC's were not going to be in position in time to wipe them out...

But shhhhhh....it's *SECRET* military operation.... Might still be able to pull it off... kinda like Operation Eagle Claw in 1979..
:wink:
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

LOL, now Mick Mulvaney has been dragged into the Doriangate bullshit that Trump created. There's never been a public official in the history of the world who has used so many human shields to divert attention from his monumentally idiotic actions. Amazing.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-AAH9hbN
ImageImage
Danzig in the Dark

exitflagger wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:41 pm LOL, now Mick Mulvaney has been dragged into the Doriangate bullshit that Trump created. There's never been a public official in the history of the world who has used so many human shields to divert attention from his monumentally idiotic actions. Amazing.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-AAH9hbN
One day it will lead to this:
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

9/11 is just another day for our Donnie boy... lying and dodging the truth.

Lying: He continues to perpetuate the lie that he had a crew of "100 men" down at ground zero working the day after the attack, that they were "finding survivors" while working in the rubble. There's no evidence that that ever happened and people in charge of the task force refute his claim.

Dodging the truth: What there IS evidence of is him saying with barely restrained jubilation that he suddenly owned "the tallest building in New York" now that the towers had been eliminated. You probably won't hear him talk about that. Or maybe you will; he still doesn't understand how that is a ghastly inappropriate thing to take away from the events of the day.
ImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

9/11 should always be a day reserved for remembering the 2,977 innocent lives lost. It should not be about politics or political disagreements. It should be about Americans setting aside politics to remember the day that our country changed drastically since the day Pearl Harbor was bombed.
Every president since that tragic day has attempted to console the country and the families of those who died, until Bonespurs slithered his way into the White House..

It's a day when the president is supposed to lead the country as it continues to heal and to continue to help the victims from that horrific day, Democrat or Republican, black or white, Muslim or Christian or atheist...

It's not supposed to be the president first hopping on Twitter to throw out childish playground insults at possible presidential nominees or whining about polls or cry about media outlets not kissing his ass like Faux News does daily before going out to uhhh...oh yeah "remember 9/11."

It's not surprising since last year he started the day tweeting about Russia investigations, witch hunts and fake news...