Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by exitflagger »

He did his duncey routine today when asked about the Iran Oil Plant strike: "We'll see what happens". Translation: "I don't have a clue what to do and my brainpower limitations won't let me even float an incoherent comment about it".
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Now you have Donald and Rudy pretty much defending their efforts to get Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden and perhaps his son as well (well, Rudy admitted it to Chris Cuomo, then backtracked, whereas Donald denied it but then added that someone should investigate Biden, that old echo of the "Russia, if you're listening" bullshit tactic).

Donald apparently asked the new Ukraine president eight times about working with Rudy and threatened him with the withholding of American aid.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

The President of the United States, WHILE SERVING AS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, not a private citizen, withheld American military aid to a foreign country in order to coerce them into dishing dirt about a political rival. This isn't just open collusion, it's a form of fucking extortion. If they don't impeach this piece of shit, our system is absolutely fucking worthless. And at what point does Pelosi wake the fuck up? Is this bitch on the take, too?
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:56 am The President of the United States, WHILE SERVING AS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, not a private citizen, withheld American military aid to a foreign country in order to coerce them into dishing dirt about a political rival. This isn't just open collusion, it's a form of fucking extortion. If they don't impeach this piece of shit, our system is absolutely fucking worthless. And at what point does Pelosi wake the fuck up? Is this bitch on the take, too?
Mitch McConnell and the GOP will not convict. McConnell has flat out said that. Even if the House did impeach, it wouldn't result in Trump being removed from office. Until enough of the country (including the Red states) want it or enough GOP Senators break away from McConnell and the wingnut base, it might feel great at the moment to impeach him, but there are Dem House member in districts that Trumpy carried that would be especially easy targets for the GOP (Pelosi is looking at that aspect of the situation). Welcome to politics.

He certainly deserves impeachment and CONVICTION.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

The Democrats need to do their fucking jobs. This “oh, well, the Republicans won’t” bullshit (not from you, from Congress) is not a reason. Let the Republicans refuse to convict. Show the fucking world. If one side of the political spectrum can hold the entire thing hostage, that should be a wake up call. I get that it’s been like that for a while now, but if the Republicans straight up refuse to move forward, so be it. The Democrats need to do their fucking jobs and serve justice. It’s why they’re there.
Image Image
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Trump now admits to discussing Biden with Ukraine. It’s like fucking clockwork. “I didn’t do that.” “It May have happened, but I didn’t know.” “Yeah, I did that, but so what?”

Democrats, do your fucking jobs.
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:51 am Trump now admits to discussing Biden with Ukraine. It’s like fucking clockwork. “I didn’t do that.” “It May have happened, but I didn’t know.” “Yeah, I did that, but so what?”

Democrats, do your fucking jobs.
Maybe share your ire with Senate Republicans? They know this guy is shit.
LJP 2002-2014

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Congress should censure him.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Trump outrageously claims Republicans would get 'electric chair' if they did what he wrongly claims Biden did

New York(CNN) Donald Trump on Monday openly accused former Vice President Joe Biden of being "corrupt" in vague terms and ratcheted up his rhetoric, claiming without proof that if a Republican did what Biden did "they'd be getting the electric chair right now."

Days after dismissing and downplaying a whistleblower's complaint, Trump has now acknowledged he discussed Biden in a July call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and CNN has reported that the President pressed Zelensky to investigate Biden's son, Hunter, according to a person familiar with the situation. That call was also part of a whistleblower complaint submitted to the Intelligence Community Inspector General, another person familiar with the situation told CNN.

But Trump has since tried to obfuscate any wrongdoing on his part and instead try to train the spotlight on Biden.

"Joe Biden and his son are corrupt," Trump claimed without offering specifics on Monday, his first day at the United Nations General Assembly, an annual gathering of world leaders in New York.

There is no evidence of wrongdoing by either Joe or Hunter Biden.

Trump added: "If a Republican ever did what Joe Biden did, if a Republican ever said what Joe Biden said, they'd be getting the electric chair right now."

He did not specify what Biden "did."

The President also denied claims he put pressure on the Ukrainian leader by threatening to withhold US aid, saying: "I did not make a statement that 'you have to do this or I'm not going to give you aid.' I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't do that."

"There was no pressure put on them whatsoever. I put no pressure on them whatsoever. I could have. I think it probably, possibly would have been OK if I did," he said.

The Ukrainian government said this of the July 25 call: "Donald Trump is convinced that the new Ukrainian government will be able to quickly improve image of Ukraine, complete investigation of corruption cases, which inhibited the interaction between Ukraine and the USA."

Trump also sent mixed signals on whether he would release a transcript of the call.

"It was a very nice call. I hope you get to see it and I hope you get to see it soon," he said, but then added that he was hesitant as to whether the transcript would be released, saying it may set a bad precedent for future calls with world leaders.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/23/politics ... index.html
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF_wj7iJYNk

This is a reflective video that shows what you're up against when dealing with a Trump supporter and Fox News trying to bridge celebrity and politics. I have no doubt who he voted for in 2016.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2 ... litary-aid
The most noxious part of Ukraine-Biden whistleblower affair is Team Trump thinks we’re all idiots

Trump’s denials came swiftly. In a tweet, he called the allegations “Another Fake News story,” adding, “is anybody dumb enough to believe that I would say something inappropriate with a foreign leader while on such a potentially ‘heavily populated’ call.”

But then, just as the familiar Deep State and Fake News talking points were coming off the shelf, the president confessed.

On Sunday, Trump offered this syntactically unsettling admission about a conversation he’d had with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky: “The conversation I had was largely congratulatory, was largely corruption, all of the corruption taking place, was largely the fact that we don’t want our people like Vice President Joe Biden and his son creating to the corruption already in Ukraine,” the president told reporters Sunday.

After Trump’s statement, his defenders set a land-speed record for switching from “How dare you!?” to “You’re damn right he did it, and I’m glad” prompting me to ask, what kind of idiots do they take us for?

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

He admitted, again, that he withheld funds this morning. Now he claims it’s because Europe isn’t paying their fair share. This, he said, after claiming that what Biden is doing for his son is criminal. He still can’t say exactly what it is that Biden is doing, of course. Nor can anyone else on his team.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:42 am He still can’t say exactly what it is that Biden is doing, of course. Nor can anyone else on his team.

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Mojo wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:42 am He admitted, again, that he withheld funds this morning. Now he claims it’s because Europe isn’t paying their fair share. This, he said, after claiming that what Biden is doing for his son is criminal. He still can’t say exactly what it is that Biden is doing, of course. Nor can anyone else on his team.
As long as he has his Sharpie, he'll "find" something...
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Mojo wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:42 am He admitted, again, that he withheld funds this morning. Now he claims it’s because Europe isn’t paying their fair share. This, he said, after claiming that what Biden is doing for his son is criminal. He still can’t say exactly what it is that Biden is doing, of course. Nor can anyone else on his team.
Sure. And then he released the money, added more money to what was already being given, all the while, not getting another penny from any other country.
His next statement will be more incriminating.
And the Dems will look at at the flagpole and salute his shorts.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Pierce Foreskin wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:30 am
Sure. And then he released the money, added more money to what was already being given, all the while, not getting another penny from any other country.
Pelosi to formally announce impeachment inquiry at 5 PM. Just saw it on the news.
LJP 2002-2014

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

This will once again come right down to how far republican senators are willing to take their party-over-country credo in the face of the brazen corruption of Trump. I'm not sure how he convinces them to fall on their swords for him but they'll do it. Guaranteed.

"Ain't no wrong now, ain't no right..."
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:09 pm This will once again come right down to how far republican senators are willing to take their party-over-country credo in the face of the brazen corruption of Trump. I'm not sure how he convinces them to fall on their swords for him but they'll do it. Guaranteed.

"Ain't no wrong now, ain't no right..."
They are scared of being bullied by him, scared of losing voters and in some cases like Lindsey Graham, Trump has dirt on them.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 0149157888
Are you allowed to impeach a president for gross incompetence?

3:23 AM - 4 Jun 2014
Just felt like posting that...that whole "there's a tweet for everything".
LJP 2002-2014

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

vlad wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:57 am
Pierce Foreskin wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:30 am
Pelosi to formally announce impeachment inquiry at 5 PM. Just saw it on the news.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

It's game on now, yo! Let the fireworks begin!

#impeachtheMF
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:08 pm It's game on now, yo! Let the fireworks begin!

#impeachtheMF
Show some restraint. You've been wrong every single time and get called out for it each time, but you never learn.
Image Image
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Mojo wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:13 pm
TenBenny wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:08 pm It's game on now, yo! Let the fireworks begin!

#impeachtheMF
Show some restraint. You've been wrong every single time and get called out for it each time, but you never learn.
It kinda seems like some people are a little bit scared that Cheeto in Chief might actually get re-elected.
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

BlackCrypt wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:27 pm It kinda seems like some people are a little bit scared that Cheeto in Chief might actually get re-elected.
Yeah. People like me. I can't fathom any situation where anyone wouldn't be and it continues to blow my mind every single day that people aren't. But I'm also not going to gloat and scream "THIS IZ IT U GUIZE!!!" like Lenny does every time there's even a whiff of resistance, because it's very likely that he'll win again. There's a reason shitty, uneducated, backwater States got more electoral votes. It's because they're shitty, uneducated and backwater. And someone's finally speaking directly to them. So it's very likely that they'll just vote his dumb ass in again.
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

BlackCrypt wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:27 pm

#impeachtheMF
It kinda seems like some people are a little bit scared that Cheeto in Chief might actually get re-elected.

You mean the unanimous vote by the Senate to release the whistleblower's complaint? (And I'm assuming that's not referring to simply the transcript.)

A lot of GOP folks are definitely going to be looking for the life rafts to get off this sinking ship. They're trying to shift into self-preservation mode like the spineless cowards they are.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

TenBenny wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:37 pm
You mean the unanimous vote by the Senate to release the whistleblower's complaint? (And I'm assuming that's not referring to simply the transcript.)

A lot of GOP folks are definitely going to be looking for the life rafts to get off this sinking ship. They're trying to shift into self-preservation mode like the spineless cowards they are.
Are you referring to to the "Whistleblower" that did not actually witness the questionable phone call?

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Mojo wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:34 pm
BlackCrypt wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:27 pm It kinda seems like some people are a little bit scared that Cheeto in Chief might actually get re-elected.
Yeah. People like me. I can't fathom any situation where anyone wouldn't be and it continues to blow my mind every single day that people aren't. But I'm also not going to gloat and scream "THIS IZ IT U GUIZE!!!" like Lenny does every time there's even a whiff of resistance, because it's very likely that he'll win again. There's a reason shitty, uneducated, backwater States got more electoral votes. It's because they're shitty, uneducated and backwater. And someone's finally speaking directly to them. So it's very likely that they'll just vote his dumb ass in again.
This election is going to be different in one respect.

Yes the Trumptards are going to fall right in and cast their votes for him yet again, he may gather a few more offshoots that he's won along the first 4 years and the Dems are going to fall in behind whoever gets the nomination just to get him out, but many of the 41% of us Americans who didn't vote in the last election because both parties handed us two incompetent choices for the office aren't all going to sit out in 2020 too..
The 2020 election is going to rely heavily on how many of us come out and who we cast our votes for...
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

BlackCrypt wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:27 pm

#impeachtheMF
Nope. That's more projection by people that are afraid he won't.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Luminiferous wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:45 pm
This election is going to be different in one respect.

Yes the Trumptards are going to fall right in and cast their votes for him yet again, he may gather a few more offshoots that he's won along the first 4 years and the Dems are going to fall in behind whoever gets the nomination just to get him out, but many of the 41% of us Americans who didn't vote in the last election because both parties handed us two incompetent choices for the office aren't all going to sit out in 2020 too..
The 2020 election is going to rely heavily on how many of us come out and who we cast our votes for...
You make a good point. I might actually register to vote in this season of the political show. The last guy I voted for didn't win. And I sadly don't think he has a chance in hell this go around.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

BlackCrypt wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:50 pm You make a good point. I might actually register to vote in this season of the political show. The last guy I voted for didn't win. And I sadly don't think he has a chance in hell this go around.
I still appreciate you writing me in, though.
Luminiferous wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:45 pm The 2020 election is going to rely heavily on how many of us come out and who we cast our votes for...[/b]
It's going to be quite a show, either way.
Image Image