Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

cowpins
Platinum Artist

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by cowpins »

Trump went from telling the Finnish President that he and the Finnish people were very, very happy people, to yelling at reporters in a matter of seconds. Wife told me the Finnish newspapers were tearing him up.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

I felt bad for the Finnish president he had to sit there for almost 14 minutes while Trump rambled about being a victim and crying that all the media doesn't kiss his ass like Fox news does.
At the end the Finnish guy looked like he was telling his handlers to get him the fuck out of there.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

President Niinistö talked about how he appreciated the democracy of the United States, particularly dating back centuries, and said that he hopes that it continues. Perhaps reading through the lines it was his way of hoping democracy plays out in favor of Trump not being reelected. Of course Trump turned it into a compliment...for HIM.

Side note-I met President Niinistö a few summers ago and when he learned I was from America and stopped and talked to me for a bit. Incredibly nice guy.

Also love this story. Last year he went to a spouse-poetess, and, not finding an unoccupied chair, he simply sat down on the steps in the aisle of the audience. People offered to give up their seats to him, but he modestly refused. Dude is sitting alone on steps!

"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Trump says he'll consider asking China to investigate Bidens

The President alleged without evidence that the Bidens engaged in wrongdoing and received millions from China
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:54 am Trump says he'll consider asking China to investigate Bidens

The President alleged without evidence that the Bidens engaged in wrongdoing and received millions from China
Who's next?
"Sneaky Sleepy Sneezy Joe Biden and his son received ten zillion noonocks from Mars. It's the worst thing in history. That's why he should be vaporized by the US Space Force!"

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:54 am Trump says he'll consider asking China to investigate Bidens

Yeah.

IMPEACH THE MOTHERFUCKER.
Fuck sigs.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

I hope some reporter asks him about the 34 trademarks China gave Ivanka last year the next time the Fat Sweaty Hog goes off on Biden and China.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:05 pm Trump: Democrats are "wasting everyone’s time and energy on BULLSHIT"

He totally gets the gravity of the situation.

Full tweet:

The Do Nothing Democrats should be focused on building up our Country, not wasting everyone’s time and energy on BULLSHIT, which is what they have been doing ever since I got overwhelmingly elected in 2016, 223-306. Get a better candidate this time, you’ll need it!
Someone should tell Trump that the Do-Nothing Dems have over a hundred bills passed just collecting dust on Mitch's desk.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:56 am I hope some reporter asks him about the 34 trademarks China gave Ivanka last year the next time the Fat Sweaty Hog goes off on Biden and China.
Spanky squints his eyes and slowly says, "Make my day! That's FAKE NEWS. You know it and I know it, and all the fine fashion factories in Jyna know it!"
_________________________________________----
Also:
A Fox News White House field reporter just said that by mentioning Biden and China today, "The President just blew a hole in the Democrats' impeachment case." :lol: Then they spoke with judge Andrew "Wolfman" Napolitano, who said Spanky is fucked.
That's quite a contrast.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So, I guess Trump's newest strategy is to try to normalize his efforts to get other countries to investigate Biden by suggesting China should do it as well during a press conference. He's certainly gambling now if he's just openly acknowledging the crime. He must really be banking on Republicans protecting him.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

In the future we won't need a written definition for the term "abuse of power", just a picture of Donnie.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:37 pm In the future we won't need a written definition for the term "abuse of power", just a picture of Donnie.

"He clearly knows something a wise person once said to me, which is that the value of a secret is its ability to be disclosed. So he tries to move the window of acceptability by publicly doing the very thing he is accused of doing in private.
He has led a consequence-free life despite enormously self-destructive behaviors over time."
- Maggie Haberman

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Despite damning texts, Trump says there was no quid pro quo

Remember what we're hearing, seeing, and reading isn't what's happening.
ImageImage
!
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:44 am Despite damning texts, Trump says there was no quid pro quo

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
Fuck sigs.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Good ol' Mitch

Mitch McConnell raises money vowing to stop impeachment
ImageImage
!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Darth Blotzer
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Darth Blotzer »

Surely there's enough room for a pocket dictionary in Donald's diaper.
TenBenny wrote: Tokkin' with Dokken
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Darth Blotzer wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:11 am Surely there's enough room for a pocket dictionary in Donald's diaper.
Yes, there is.
The Adderall keeps him constipated.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

TawnyVonJagger wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:06 am
milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:44 am Despite damning texts, Trump says there was no quid pro quo

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

"Truth isn't truth."
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Trump says whistleblower is 'way off'

'Way off'? We've read the transcript, asshole.
ImageImage
!
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

"Mitt Romney never knew how to win. He is a pompous 'ass' who has been fighting me from the beginning, except when he begged me for my endorsement for his Senate run (I gave it to him), and when he begged me to be Secretary of State (I didn't give it to him). He is so bad for R's!"

Failing NYT: 2nd intelligence official might submit whistleblower complaint
ImageImage
!
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

An article on MSN calls last week a "fact challenged" week for Donald Trump.

Here's my question: Out of the (approx.) 134 weeks he has been president, which one was NOT "fact challenged"?
ImageImage
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Now he threw Rick Perry under the bus?
Fuck sigs.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

New whistleblower comes forward

Attorney Mark Zaid says he's representing a second person who has first-hand knowledge that supports claims made by the initial whistleblower
ImageImage
!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"Not a lot of people know this but, I didn't even want to make the call. The only reason I made the call was because Rick Perry asked me to. Something about an LNG [liquefied natural gas] plant," one source said, recalling the president's comments.

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

No fucking way.

Former Trump Organization executive says she expects President Trump will resign

New York (CNN Business)A former Trump Organization executive says she thinks President Donald Trump may resign rather than face possible removal from office by impeachment.

"He does a lot of things to save face," Barbara Res, a former Trump Organization vice president, told CNN's Brian Stelter on Reliable Sources Sunday.

"It would be very, very, very bad for him to be impeached," Res said. "I don't know that he'll be found guilty but I don't know that he wants to be impeached. I think that's what this panic is about. And my gut [instinct] is that he'll leave office, he'll resign. Or make some kind of a deal, even, depending on what comes out."

Res said she was hesitant to share her opinion, because "I could very well be wrong." You are, lady.
ImageImage
!
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:37 pm No fucking way.

Former Trump Organization executive says she expects President Trump will resign

New York (CNN Business)A former Trump Organization executive says she thinks President Donald Trump may resign rather than face possible removal from office by impeachment.

"He does a lot of things to save face," Barbara Res, a former Trump Organization vice president, told CNN's Brian Stelter on Reliable Sources Sunday.

"It would be very, very, very bad for him to be impeached," Res said. "I don't know that he'll be found guilty but I don't know that he wants to be impeached. I think that's what this panic is about. And my gut [instinct] is that he'll leave office, he'll resign. Or make some kind of a deal, even, depending on what comes out."

Res said she was hesitant to share her opinion, because "I could very well be wrong." You are, lady.
You could've saved some time by just giving TenDummy a quick handjob and being done with it.
ImageImage
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

If he resigns and Pence pardons him, he'll Nixon his way out of the White House and possibly avoid jail time.

I've been expecting that since day one. That was probably the first thing that Drumpf cleared with Pence before offering him the VP slot. Remember, Iran/Contra went away when Barr instructed Bush who he should pardon to kill off the investigation before leaving office.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

exitflagger wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:45 pm You could've saved some time by just giving TenDummy a quick handjob and being done with it.
And, take your job? Can't do it.
ImageImage
!
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Why would he resign? To do what's best for his country? To leave office with a sliver of dignity? Haha not a chance.

One day he's not going to leave office, the next day he's resigning. You can't keep up with the fantasies.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts