Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by exitflagger »

Once again the administration is bucking the will of the people. 58% want impeachment.

Not complying with impeachment investigation = Next step toward full-on autocracy.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:50 pm Dig, Spanky, Dig!

Is there a .gif of Spanky acting like a 5 year old behind the wheel of a semi? I can't post gifs or pics on my droid.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

2020: 'Don't tempt me' into entering the presidential race, Hillary Clinton shoots back at Trump
ImageImage
!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

:lol:

Thanks!
ImageImage
!
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Trump: The whistleblower "must apologize to me"

President Trump is reacting to a report that a White House official who listened in on his call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky characterized the conversation as "crazy" and "frightening."

Trump claimed the whistleblower — who cited the White House official in a memo — spoke out before he or she knew Trump would "release the exact transcript."

"The Whistleblower and others spoke BEFORE seeing the Transcript. Now they must apologize to me and stop this ridiculous impeachment!" Trump tweeted.

Full tweet:

The so-called Whistleblower, before knowing I was going to release the exact Transcript, stated that my call with the Ukrainian President was “crazy, frightening, and completely lacking in substance related to national security.” This is a very big Lie. Read the Transcript!

....No Pressure at all said Ukraine! Very congenial, a perfect call. The Whistleblower and others spoke BEFORE seeing the Transcript. Now they must apologize to me and stop this ridiculous impeachment!
ImageImage
!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Request denied, Spanky McCheeto! Deal with it.

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:07 am Request denied, Spanky McCheeto! Deal with it.
Being President, has really gone to his head. Ordering companies to make their products in the US. Now, this.
ImageImage
!
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:12 pm Trump team's 'days of playing nice are done,' source says

The White House argues in a letter that Pelosi is holding an illegitimate impeachment process, and it won't cooperate
That's ok. Nixon didn't cooperate either, in the beginning. Then SCOTUS got involved.
I am ok if Trump wants to go down Nixon Blvd.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

‘Render to God and Trump’: Ralph Reed calls for 2020 obedience to Trump
An upcoming book by the Faith and Freedom Coalition founder will argue evangelicals have a duty to defend the incumbent GOP leader.
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/0 ... ook-040920

One of Donald Trump’s most prominent Christian supporters will argue in a book due out before the 2020 general election that American evangelicals “have a moral obligation to enthusiastically back” the president.

The book’s author, Faith and Freedom Coalition founder Ralph Reed, became a loyal foot soldier for Trump immediately after he nabbed the Republican presidential nomination in 2016 — commanding hordes of white evangelical voters from his perch on the candidate’s religious advisory board to trust that the New York businessman would grow the economy, defend religious freedom and dismantle federal protections for abortion, if elected.

In his book, Reed will “persuasively” argue evangelicals have a duty to defend the incumbent Republican leader against “the stridently anti-Christian, anti-Semitic, and pro-abortion agenda of the progressive left,” according to the description.

He will also rebut claims by religious and nonreligious critics that white evangelical Protestants “revealed themselves to be political prostitutes and hypocrites” by overwhelmingly backing Trump, a twice-divorced, admitted philanderer, in 2016.

Reed, who once said Trump’s comments about women in the leaked “Access Hollywood” tape were low on his “hierarchy of concerns,” belongs to an informal group of evangelical leaders — including Franklin Graham, Jerry Falwell Jr., Robert Jeffress and Paula White — who have become some of the president’s most devoted fans and vocal defenders since he took office. They have cast his foray into politics as divinely inspired; equated him to biblical figures such as Esther, an Old Testament heroine; and frequently cited Scripture to rationalize his most controversial policies — actions that other religious scholars and leaders have found particularly cringeworthy.

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Jesus Fucking Christ, now it is okay that he gave Turkey carte blanche to go after the Kurds, because...they didn't help at Normandy!

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-a ... es-2019-10

Though on a more personal level, neither did any of the Trumps.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I just can't see how anybody with even severely retarded brain processes can support this constant barrage of idiotic incompetence. He's essentially setting all the most dangerous ISIS fighters free and fucking not just the Kurds but the European countries who are in closest proximity and will likely be on the receiving end of the ISIS exodus. There still isn't one single coherent excuse for doing this other than fulfilling an un-thought out campaign promise.

He also has Trey Gowdy and Lindsey Graham as his top defenders in the impeachment shitshow, both of whom have given fiery speeches in the past about how unacceptable it is for a president to refuse to comply with impeachment proceedings. The hypocrisy is staggering.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:35 pm ‘Render to God and Trump’: Ralph Reed calls for 2020 obedience to Trump
An upcoming book by the Faith and Freedom Coalition founder will argue evangelicals have a duty to defend the incumbent GOP leader.
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/0 ... ook-040920
End of Days is near.
ImageImage
!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Karen Pence praises Donald Trump’s treatment of young women
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/1 ... /23833261/

Second lady Karen Pence faced fierce backlash on Twitter after she reportedly praised President Donald Trump for the way in which he treats young women.

According to The New York Times’ White House correspondent Katie Rogers, the wife of Vice President Mike Pence on Wednesday told a “Women for Trump” discussion in St. Paul, Minnesota, that she likes the respect Trump has for his daughters and claimed he’d “empowered women like no other.”

They reminded the second lady of Trump’s long history of insulting women, the disgusting comments he made on the now-infamous 2005 “Access Hollywood” bus ride and the raft of sexual misconduct allegations that have been leveled against the president.

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

REPORTER: "There was a case involving a car crash involving am American diplomat's wife. Did you bring — did you talk about that?"

TRUMP: "So, what we're going to do — it's a very, very complex issue, as you know, because we're talking about diplomatic immunity, which, in itself, is quite a subject, right? You people could lecture me on it, I suspect. But it's quite a subject.

"A terrible accident occurred. The person driving the car — they know who it was, and they have it on camera. A young man was killed on his motorcycle. He was killed — sounds like instantly killed.

"The woman, through diplomatic immunity, left the UK, and came back to America. And what I'm going to try and do and see — because I understand where the people from the UK are. And, frankly, a lot of Americans feel the same way. We have — I was telling Boris, we have a lot of Americans that, you know, they side on the fact that, you know, you have two wonderful parents that lost their son, and the woman was driving on the wrong side of the road.

"So a young man was killed, the person that was driving the automobile has diplomatic immunity. We're going to speak to her very shortly and see if we can do something where they meet — it was an accident."
ImageImage
!
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

There's that "a lot of people are saying" lie he likes to use again. Between watching Fox News and tweeting, how does he find the time to know what anyone else thinks?
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:32 pm Jesus Fucking Christ, now it is okay that he gave Turkey carte blanche to go after the Kurds, because...they didn't help at Normandy!

The fact that he thought he could correlate those is staggering. That's not even remotely a feasible thing. He's one outburst away from "The Japanese didn't help America during the revolutionary war of 1776! They're on their own!"
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:18 pm
vlad wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:32 pm Jesus Fucking Christ, now it is okay that he gave Turkey carte blanche to go after the Kurds, because...they didn't help at Normandy!

The fact that he thought he could correlate those is staggering. That's not even remotely a feasible thing. He's one outburst away from "The Japanese didn't help America during the revolutionary war of 1776! They're on their own!"

You know who else didn't help us at Normandy? Turkey...and Saudi Arabia***. And it being the internet, you just know that someone found pictures of Kurds fighting for the Allies.

https://twitter.com/GeorgeKerevan/statu ... 3960855552

***Saudi Arabia did declare war on Japan on May 5th, 1945. Stayed out of it until Germany surrendered...can't imagine why. :lol:
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Court delivers smack down of Trump

An appeals court rejects the President's bid to stop a House subpoena of his tax documents from his longtime accounting firm. :lol:
ImageImage
!
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Goddamn, these fucking nitwits sent their Ukraine talking points to the Democrats AGAIN! :lol:

These are the people in charge of RUNNING OUR FUCKING COUNTRY! They couldn't pour piss out of a boot without bungling it. We are in so much more danger than anybody realizes.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnbfcL
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Elizabeth Warren is right when she says that a country that elects a Donald Trump is already in trouble. He's the uncontrollable monster conservatives have created by fostering a gullible, propaganda-fed base for 30 years.

What did the GOP think was going to happen here with Trump? A Republican-dominated government forever? What would the Democrats be? The lame ducks just kept around for show to pretend there was a balance? In other words, the GOP thought it could hijack the government and basically have something closer to an autocracy, but as usual, the Keystone Cops Party doesn't seem to have thought this through.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:30 pm What would the Democrats be? The lame ducks just kept around for show to pretend there was a balance? In other words, the GOP thought it could hijack the government and basically have something closer to an autocracy
Is this satire? Are you fucking with us? Serious question. Do you write this shit ironically and I’m just too stupid to get it?
This is EXACTLY how it is. This is exactly how it’s been. You, and only you, keep coming on here acting like it’s been any different EVER.
The Democrats have failed at every. single. attempt, thus far. You just keep on with this Little Retarded Engine That Could routine, hoping that something, anything, sticks, so you can pretend you were right all along. You can’t be this stupid. You can’t.
I hope to fucking Hades that Trump gets booted in 2020, but anyone holding their breath for the system to suddenly start working in the people’s favor deserves to suffocate.
Last edited by Mojo on Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Jaysus, Trump doing an impression of an orgasm can't be unseen.

The crowd was loving it. Let that sink in, too. We used to have standards for how our presidents should act.

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1182466266885480448
Love_Industry
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Love_Industry »

As the Drumpfs were German immigrants, that was probably a good thing.

Build the Atlantikwall!
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

This business with Turkey and Syria is already a burgeoning bloodbath. A number of Kurds, including a high-level politician, have already been brutally murdered. Mr. "I alone can fix it" not only didn't crush ISIS, his actions here are making it more of a threat and further de-stabliizing the world.

A lot of people reporting on this are scratching their heads over Trump's decision-making on this one, but I'm sure on some level it's just him fulfilling Putin's endgame.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

TenBenny wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:04 pm This business with Turkey and Syria is already a burgeoning bloodbath. A number of Kurds, including a high-level politician, have already been brutally murdered. Mr. "I alone can fix it" not only didn't crush ISIS, his actions here are making it more of a threat and further de-stabliizing the world.

A lot of people reporting on this are scratching their heads over Trump's decision-making on this one, but I'm sure on some level it's just him fulfilling Putin's endgame.
Why are you sure? How exactly does this fulfill Putin's endgame?
ImageImage
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

What is Putin's endgame?
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

Fake video showing Trump in a church, of all places, taking down all of his detractors in the press to the music of Freebird...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1183591020187078658
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

New York Times: Fake video of Trump shooting media and critics played at his resort

Washington (CNN) — A disturbing video of a fake President Donald Trump shooting, assaulting and stabbing his critics and the media was played at a conference held by a pro-Trump group at his Miami resort last week, according to footage obtained by The New York Times.

The video, which was shown at Trump's National Doral Miami during a three-day conference held by American Priority, includes the logo for Trump's 2020 reelection bid and showcases a series of internet memes, the Times reported. One part of the video, the Times said, shows a fake Trump's head edited onto the body of a man opening fire in the "Church of Fake News" on a group whose faces were edited to appear as a group of Trump critics and news organizations.

According to the Times, the clip ends with Trump driving a stake into the head of a person who has the CNN logo for a face before standing and smiling as he looks around. The clip appears to be edited from a church massacre scene in the 2014 movie "Kingsman: The Secret Service," the Times reported.

No rebuke from Cheeto, so far. Imagine that.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/10/13/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »