A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

Spanky cancels NY Times, Washington Post newspaper subscriptions
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/2 ... ons-054314

The White House said Tuesday it will not be renewing subscriptions to The New York Times and The Washington Post, two papers the president frequently attacks as “fake” and which he suggested canceling the previous night in a TV appearance.

Monday on Fox News’ “Hannity,” President Donald Trump called the Times “a fake newspaper” and said “we don’t even want it in the White House anymore.”
“We’re going to probably terminate that and The Washington Post,” Trump said. “They’re fake.”

Trump’s “terminate” remarks were interpreted by journalists on Twitter as meaning canceling paper subscriptions, rather than kicking reporters out of the White House. White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham confirmed to POLITICO that he was talking about subscriptions, “which we won’t be renewing.”’
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"THIS ALSO MEANS NO TIPS FOR THE PAPER BOY! FUCK ALL OF YOU!"

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I still think it's a marquee-level derangement for the Trump administration (among countless) that most of the country has completely forgotten that the term "fake news" has NOTHING to do with whether Trump and his tards like the news media reporting true, newsworthy info on him.

It was properly a term to denote Russian (and other pro-Trump) computer propagandists creating spoof news items to dupe red state dumbasses into panicking and voting for him back in 2016. That all has gotten lost in the constant onslaught of lies and disinformation... about the disinformation.

It's no wonder nobody knows fact from fiction anymore. The bullshit piled on top is too deep to dig through.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

US' top diplomat Taylor was told Trump wanted aid withheld until Ukraine said it would investigate Biden

CNN)The top US diplomat in Ukraine, Bill Taylor, testified Tuesday that he had been told President Donald Trump would withhold military aid to the country until it publicly declared investigations would be launched that could help his reelection chances — including into former Vice President Joe Biden, according to a copy of Taylor's opening statement obtained by CNN.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/22/poli ... index.html
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Well that does not seem good for our Trump.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

"Republicans, however, downplayed Taylor's testimony. Rep. Mark Meadows, a North Carolina Republican, said of Taylor's testimony there was "nothing new here, I think." "We're trying to see if any witness has a connection between foreign aid and pausing the foreign aid," Meadows said. "As it relates to the quid pro quo, we haven't had any witness suggest that".

Does he mean other than the testimony that he JUST heard?
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

cowpins wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:33 pm "Republicans, however, downplayed Taylor's testimony. Rep. Mark Meadows, a North Carolina Republican, said of Taylor's testimony there was "nothing new here, I think." "We're trying to see if any witness has a connection between foreign aid and pausing the foreign aid," Meadows said. "As it relates to the quid pro quo, we haven't had any witness suggest that".

Does he mean other than the testimony that he JUST heard?
They're all trying their hand at Trump's tactic. Just blatantly and openly lie. Don't believe your lying eyes... or ears.
ImageImage
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Here's his statement. Pretty in depth. https://www.scribd.com/document/431580579/SONDLAND
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Repugnantlicons, Trump is your guy huh? Bigly.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:42 am Trump calls impeachment probe a 'lynching'

The President, who frequently stokes racial tensions, uses the term for the first time to rail against the inquiry by House Democrats

Trump has no concept of the plights of others. To equate a harrowing part of history to his own political situation is ludicrous.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

TenBenny wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:20 pm Trump has no concept of the plights of others. To equate a harrowing part of history to his own political situation is ludicrous.

It's unanny! How similar the two situations are, TB.

One side: You're beaten unrecognisable & hanged from a tree. For winking at a white woman.

Other side: You've been given everything you have. Even your Dad helps you avoid Vietnam. And then, you Bullshit your way to The White House.

Using 'lynching' to describe any predicament he's in. Should help Trump with the black voters.
ImageImage
!
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:46 pm
TenBenny wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:20 pm Trump has no concept of the plights of others. To equate a harrowing part of history to his own political situation is ludicrous.

It's unanny! How similar the two situations are, TB.

One side: You're beaten unrecognisable & hanged from a tree. For winking at a white woman.

Other side: You've been given everything you have. Even your Dad helps you avoid Vietnam. And then, you Bullshit your way to The White House.

Using 'lynching' to describe any predicament he's in. Should help Trump with the black voters.

Yeah, exactly. Donald's mind could never even conjure the empathy that would keep him from making such statements. Eh, the man is screwed with black voters anyway. He doesn't have them on board for the most part. My understanding has been that black voters and women voters (and sometimes those intersect, of course) are key election demographics leaning towards Biden.

As far as a people go, if you are a white male, you are a fool for supporting Trump. If you are a person of color, an immigrant, a woman, a veteran, an LGBTQ person, or any combination of those, you are probably even more foolish. Because the problems you face in the current society will only be intensified under a White House resident that not only has no concern for you, he has outright disdain for you.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Damnit Donald!!

Now Lynch Mob can't tour with Confederate Railroad because of your actions!
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

US Ambassador William Taylor; West Point cadet, former member of the 82nd Airborne, the 101st Airborne in Vietnam and the 2nd Cavalry Regiment in Germany and graduated from Harvard University and was appointed by George W Bush for his ambassador position, but yet he's a traitor because he testified against Trump?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Is anyone but Faux-Outrage-Lenny legitimately offended by the “lynching” comment, though? The comment had no racial connotation because the dude just spews words without forethought. It’s everyone else that put it there.
Witch hunts were a real thing, too. A lot of people died. Why aren’t we feigning outrage over those comments? They carry all of the forethought and intent as the lynching comments do.

Republicans are cancer, but Liberals need a healthy dose of shut the fuck up, too.
Image Image
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Mojo wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:36 pm Witch hunts were a real thing, too. A lot of people died. Why aren’t we feigning outrage over those comments? They carry all of the forethought and intent as the lynching comments do.
One is from the 17th Century. The other, from the 20th?
Don't know, my best guess.
ImageImage
!
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:54 pm
Mojo wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:36 pm Witch hunts were a real thing, too. A lot of people died. Why aren’t we feigning outrage over those comments? They carry all of the forethought and intent as the lynching comments do.
Oh, there’s a statute of limitations of faux outrage?
Cowboys were lynched in the 20th century, too. My Grandfather was a cowboy. I’m so offended.

When every little stupid comment he makes is literally a top story, as it was today, it seriously dilutes legitimate issues. No wonder the Right starts tuning out, because the left blows shit like this out of proportion.
Image Image
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

So close!!!

https://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Lynching
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I may be wrong but they're probably trying to energise the black vote. Which is a key demographic that dropped the ball in 2016. If that's the case I'll take a little faux outrage, thank you very much.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:10 pm I may be wrong but they're probably trying to energise the black vote. Which is a key demographic that dropped the ball in 2016. If that's the case I'll take a little faux outrage, thank you very much.
You may have a point, there.
Image Image
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Mojo wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:36 pm Is anyone but Faux-Outrage-Lenny legitimately offended by the “lynching” comment, though? The comment had no racial connotation because the dude just spews words without forethought. It’s everyone else that put it there.
Witch hunts were a real thing, too. A lot of people died. Why aren’t we feigning outrage over those comments? They carry all of the forethought and intent as the lynching comments do.
I've seen plenty of feminist outrage over "witch hunt", as appropriated by a misogynist sexual predator. Legit.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:19 pm
Mojo wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:36 pm Is anyone but Faux-Outrage-Lenny legitimately offended by the “lynching” comment, though? The comment had no racial connotation because the dude just spews words without forethought. It’s everyone else that put it there.
I've seen plenty of feminist outrage over "witch hunt", as appropriated by a misogynist sexual predator. Legit.
Have you? I haven’t heard a word of it. Granted, I get my news from Mansplain Magazine, so I don’t have to read that #metoo shit.
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

The "lynching" tweet, to me, was 100% on purpose:

1. His supporters, if not racist themselves, do not give one shit about racism in any context unless it's "anti-white."
2. Anyone upset by it would never vote for Trump anyway.
3. Everyone's going to spend today's news cycle talking about that and little else.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:52 pm The "lynching" tweet, to me, was 100% on purpose:

1. His supporters, if not racist themselves, do not give one shit about racism in any context unless it's "anti-white."
2. Anyone upset by it would never vote for Trump anyway.
3. Everyone's going to spend today's news cycle talking about that and little else.

1. This
2. This
3. This
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I think that’s giving Trump way too much credit.
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Mojo wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:00 pm
Oh, there’s a statute of limitations of faux outrage?
Cowboys were lynched in the 20th century, too. My Grandfather was a cowboy. I’m so offended.

When every little stupid comment he makes is literally a top story, as it was today, it seriously dilutes legitimate issues. No wonder the Right starts tuning out, because the left blows shit like this out of proportion.
His people have tuned out anything that does not reinforce their beliefs and convictions and it has fuck all to do with anything liberals say. They want to believe what they want to believe.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:16 am
Mojo wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:00 pm
His people have tuned out anything that does not reinforce their beliefs and convictions and it has fuck all to do with anything liberals say. They want to believe what they want to believe.
They ignore the obvious. I've heard several folks, including Republican senators, say that Spanky CAN'T be impeached because the "transcript" (actually an edited summary) that was released, PROVES his innocence.
In other words,"Spanky is innocent because he SAID so.....case closed!"

Trump lawyer: Trump can’t be prosecuted for shooting someone
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/2 ... one-055648

NEW YORK — Even if President Donald Trump shot someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue, New York authorities could not punish him while he is in office, the president's lawyers argued Wednesday.

Attorneys for Trump made the claim while arguing before a federal appeals court in their suit against Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance, who has subpoenaed Trump’s tax returns.

Trump is fighting the subpoena on the grounds that as president, he has absolute immunity from criminal indictment or investigation. His attorney said that would block Trump from being arrested and charged even if he followed through on his campaign trail claim: “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and wouldn’t lose any voters, okay?”

Attorney William Consovoy argued that New York authorities would have to wait until the president was out of office to arrest and charge him for that crime. The DA's office argued the claim was a fabrication.

“Once a president is removed from office, any local authority” could prosecute him, Consovoy told a panel of three judges from the U.S. Second Circuit Court of Appeals. “This is not a permanent immunity.”

Judge Denny Chin pressed him on how the crime would be handled while Trump remained in office. “Nothing could be done, that’s your position?” he said.

“That is correct,” Consovoy replied.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

How can Matt Gaetz still have a job with so many asinine stunts under his belt? He really led some GOP cronies into crashing a "secret" House impeachment inquiry hearing (which obviously wasn't so secret since he knew the location)? With the reps bringing camera phones into a proceeding that was classified? Since a number of Republicans are on the actual committee, how would Gaetz and his dumb cohorts even be able to claim this was a partisan hearing?

Conservative meddlers like Gaetz, or Jacob Wohl, or whoever... is there some sort of condition they have that doesn't allow anyone to get close enough to put handcuffs on them? They seem to just roam free to do whatever nonsense they feel like doing.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:32 pm How can Matt Gaetz still have a job with so many asinine stunts under his belt? He really led some GOP cronies into crashing a "secret" House impeachment inquiry hearing (which obviously wasn't so secret since he knew the location)? With the reps bringing camera phones into a proceeding that was classified? Since a number of Republicans are on the actual committee, how would Gaetz and his dumb cohorts even be able to claim this was a partisan hearing?

Conservative meddlers like Gaetz, or Jacob Wohl, or whoever... is there some sort of condition they have that doesn't allow anyone to get close enough to put handcuffs on them? They seem to just roam free to do whatever nonsense they feel like doing.
It wasn't "secret", as in "hidden". It was a classified hearing that only the members of the committee were allowed to be at. Just like the initial Benghazi hearings.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:32 pmConservative meddlers like Gaetz, or Jacob Wohl, or whoever... is there some sort of condition they have that doesn't allow anyone to get close enough to put handcuffs on them? They seem to just roam free to do whatever nonsense they feel like doing.
Not exactly keeping up with Jacob Wohl, are you?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »