A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Rageman »

dtmfs wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:11 pm
exitflagger wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:43 pm
Seriously? What I saw was a bunch of people taking turns getting offended and talking over each other. Not a single intelligent point was made by anybody. It was like listening to your relatives argue at Thanksgiving.
Pretty much, that was the whole point no? I'm sure it was no accident that ABC booked it's most controversial guest on the 5000th episode, that's the only time the show even pretends to be entertaining is when there's a fight. Still He managed to somehow walk away from that whole thing as the bigger person, He at least acknowledged mistakes, Something the others couldn't do, not only did they blow the opportunity to simply say "Yeah probably shouldn't of done that" but they flat out lied, making them look even worse.
Oh, I admit that liars are the fucking lowest pieces of shit alive. EVEN if they lie about shit that I want to believe, they're still liars and I think that we both agree that if someone lies, they don't deserve our attention anymore and it's time to move on from them. So no more watching The View but let's go full Helen Keller whenever that saintly Trump family speaks.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Anybody even remotely associated with the Trump administration calling other people out for lying is laughable.

And I hate to tell Lindsey Graham but history is going to bury him under a mountain of disgrace. What a giant piece of shit that guy is.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Microcosm of the Trumptard cult: The political torpedoing of the Dancing With The Stars TV show

This is a peek into the retarded minds that are under the total control of Donnie Dickweed. Anybody who sees Sean Spicer attempt to dance understands that he is a sad graceless soul who has no business trying to do whatever it is he's doing on national television. Trump urges the idiot base to vote for him anyway and they obediently comply with their lord's demands. There's not a chance that they don't completely get that Spicer is woefully inept at this. So as an indignant middle finger to the world, they have gamed the voting system to make sure Spicer advances far beyond the level he should which renders the entire show a pathetic farce, even more so than the original premise established (no mean feat).

It's the Trumptard nation in a nutshell. Sheerly out of spite, they want the worst of everything to be shoved down everybody's throats. They are obviously on a mission to downgrade every single aspect of this country that they can, even down to a meaningless dance contest. All in the name of "trolling the libs".

I know, I know... it's a stupid dance contest. But I really think this is an indicator of bigger things. I think Trump has burnished a frighteningly deep social hatred in his time in office that I'm not sure we'll ever recover from. It takes precedent over logic, common sense and basic decorum across the board. Pure "cut off your nose" contrarianism.
Last edited by exitflagger on Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Somebody explain to me this new Trump thing where "We no longer have Freedom of the Press!" because of Fake News, etc. I get that it's Trumpspeak, where up is down, and attacking the media for criticizing him is now "freedom of the press." I'm just baffled that it makes sense to anyone.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:04 am Somebody explain to me this new Trump thing where "We no longer have Freedom of the Press!" because of Fake News, etc. I get that it's Trumpspeak, where up is down, and attacking the media for criticizing him is now "freedom of the press." I'm just baffled that it makes sense to anyone.
That's what I mean about common sense not even being in play anymore.

The scariest thing was touched upon by John Oliver in his show last night, that Trump wants to expand the limits of libel requirements to make "SLAPP" lawsuits more common and effective. If you didn't see what that term means, it's a way for rich and powerful people to thwart criticism of their unethical (possibly illegal) tactics by subjecting dissenting voices to cripplingly expensive frivolous litigation based on cases where the plaintiff has no intention of even winning, the only goal is to bankrupt the defendant via legal costs. Trump wants to make it where that's an even more effective means of silencing dissent.

Yet another "dictator checklist" box to mark off.
ImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

It makes me sick hearing a five time draft dodger talk about the sacrifices others made serving their country when called upon and they died for it...

I at least hope the the American who took Trump's number in Vietnam is still alive today..
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:24 am The scariest thing was touched upon by John Oliver in his show last night, that Trump wants to expand the limits of libel requirements to make "SLAPP" lawsuits more common and effective. If you didn't see what that term means, it's a way for rich and powerful people to thwart criticism of their unethical (possibly illegal) tactics by subjecting dissenting voices to cripplingly expensive frivolous litigation based on cases where the plaintiff has no intention of even winning, the only goal is to bankrupt the defendant via legal costs. Trump wants to make it where that's an even more effective means of silencing dissent.

Yet another "dictator checklist" box to mark off.
The musical number had me rolling. “He masturbates to Schindler’s List...”
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Holy god, Trump is one amazingly weird bird. So Sean Spicer finally got the boot from the DWTS show and Trump had tweeted a big "All the way with Sean!" cheer before the show... which he promptly DELETED immediately afterward so as not to be associated with a loser. :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/11/ ... 79asfVDorM
Trump, who refuses to associate himself with losing despite a long career of losing other people’s money, quickly deleted the tweet endorsing the sketchy footwork of his ex-staffer. Though entirely inconsequential, the act shows not only how petty Trump is willing to get,
Seriously, has there ever been a bigger douchebag shat out of a mother's diseased asshole than this guy? Wow.
ImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:32 pm Holy god, Trump is one amazingly weird bird. So Sean Spicer finally got the boot from the DWTS show and Trump had tweeted a big "All the way with Sean!" cheer before the show... which he promptly DELETED immediately afterward so as not to be associated with a loser. :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/11/ ... 79asfVDorM
Trump, who refuses to associate himself with losing despite a long career of losing other people’s money, quickly deleted the tweet endorsing the sketchy footwork of his ex-staffer. Though entirely inconsequential, the act shows not only how petty Trump is willing to get,
Seriously, has there ever been a bigger douchebag shat out of a mother's diseased asshole than this guy? Wow.
It's like he hasn't figured out that the internet never forgets. :lol:
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Anyone watching today's hearing? That shithead Devin Nunes fucked up with sentence one of his hearing opener and then kept adding to the pile-up. You can already tell this is going to be disastrous for the Repubs, who know they have no way of spinning Trump's criminal actions. They have nothing.

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:29 am You can already tell this is going to be disastrous for the Repubs
Just like you could tell every single other time, right?
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Mojo wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:48 am
TenBenny wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:29 am You can already tell this is going to be disastrous for the Repubs
Predict rain every day and one day it will, so Nostrodumbass might get it right one day.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:10 am
Mojo wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:48 am
Predict rain every day and one day it will, so Nostrodumbass might get it right one day.
This motherfucker would go stand in the rain with his mouth open and drown.
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Most Trump thing ever:

Trump says he’s not watching impeachment hearing — then critiques it

President Donald Trump on Wednesday dismissed the House’s impeachment proceedings as a “hoax” and said he was “too busy to watch” — and then blasted Democrats’ choice of questioners at a hearing he said he hadn’t been briefed on.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz

Nonstop liar. The man lives to utter as many lies as he possibly can.
ImageImage
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

He'd probably lie while under hypnosis.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump is now begging the supreme court to shield his taxes from public scrutiny. What happened to the old "I'll be happy to release my taxes once they finish being audited"? :lol:

That motherfucker has a nuclear bomb hiding in those taxes. You bet your ass.
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Another "Most Trump Thing Ever":

As Ambassador Yovanovitch is testifying about being intimidated and threatened by the President, he simultaneously takes to Twitter and makes MORE intimidating statements toward her. Hey Donnie, did you know that witness tampering / intimidation is yet another prosecutable offense? No? Hmm. Ain't that some shit.
Last edited by exitflagger on Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Roger Stone: Guilty on all counts.

Drain the swamp! Drain the swamp!
Last edited by Mojo on Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:05 am Another "Most Trump Thing Ever":

As Ambassador Yovanovitch is testifying about being intimidated and threatened by the President, he simultaneously takes to Twitter and makes MORE intimidating statements toward her. Hey Donnie, did you know that witness tampering and intimidation is yet another prosecutable offense? No? Hmm. Ain't that some shit.
I saw that. Even the Fox News "pundits" thought that was a bonehead move and said so on air.

Also, Roger Stone has been found guilty on all 7 counts. :lol:
LJP 2002-2014

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:06 am Roger Stone: Guilty on all counts.

Drain the swamp! Drain the swamp!
:lol:

So in the middle of an impeachment hearing the idiot (the idiot in chief) posts this:
So they now convict Roger Stone of lying and want to jail him for many years to come. Well, what about Crooked Hillary, Comey, Strzok, Page, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Shifty Schiff, Ohr & Nellie, Steele & all of the others, including even Mueller himself? Didn’t they lie?....
I am grateful for his lack of impulse control.

Also, glad ratfucker Stone has finally been convicted. Will he get a Trump tramp stamp to match his Nixon tat?
LJP 2002-2014

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

vlad wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:45 am
what about
Ha. If only there was a term for this!
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:53 am
vlad wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:45 am
what about
Ha. If only there was a term for this!
Ism there?

I’m sorry.
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Even weirder than his constant whataboutism, a major point being made in the impeachment hearings is that he only seems to care about corruption when it's one of his political enemies.

Then he goes and lists all of them, saying they should be jailed for corruption. If not, they should let his friend go. The fuck with this guy.
Last edited by Chip Z'Hoy on Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

vlad wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:45 am I am grateful for his lack of impulse control.
I’m not. His followers won’t question a thing. They’ll simply go “yeah!!!! What about them?!?” and the martyrdom of Trump will deepen.
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:56 am Even weirder than his constant whataboutism, a major point being made in the impeachment hearings is that he only seems to care about corruption when it's one of his political enemies.
That's exactly what shoots a hole in his entire defense. He's hip deep in dictators and despots and embezzlers and grifters and everything else, but "looking into" the Bidens is his number one priority... oh, and it's nothing but a random coincidence that Joe Biden happens to be the top contender for pushing him out of power.

Who fucking believes him when he floats this bullshit? How are Trumptards not lethally embarrassed by how badly they are getting conned?
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:30 pm Who fucking believes him when he floats this bullshit? How are Trumptards not lethally embarrassed by how badly they are getting conned?
I just spent ten minutes or so on the Conservative subreddit. They just straight up don’t believe in any of it. No quid pro quo. No witness tampering. No malfeasance of any kind. They just straight up don’t fucking believe a word of it. They’re not embarrassed because they’re too stupid to be.
Image Image
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

I'm embarrassed about the lack of solidarity for the Kurds. Not about NATO being a shit show as usual. Not about Germany tucking its junk harder than ZVD having a good day on Sludge. But despite the jaded political culture nowadays, I can't help but think of how there was mass uproar in the 70s against shit like this. People took to the streets about Iran, Algeria, Vietnam. Today, nothing.

Now Trump calls the same people who were "heroes defeating the IS" - and there's no doubt Kurdish fighters were THE crucial agents in Syria - terrorists, because he's sucking off another fascist tyrant today. And shamelessly admitting he's only in for the oil. Literally saying Kurds are a worse threat than IS, but he's protecting the oil, so it's all good. As we watch another ethnic cleansing from our couches. Fuck impeachment and election shenanigans. If there's a PKK "lone wolf" who assassinates the orange motherfucker, I'd do a jig waving their flag in front of cameras myself.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Finishing up the Yovanovitch testimony from yesterday. She was calm, courteous and came off as extremely knowledgeable. And when she left the chamber she got a standing ovation from those in the hallway. Even Republicans had to acknowledge that she's basically one of the best in the job. But the GOP's condescension towards her in the room and its attempts at theatrics did not go over well.

I see that the White House has just released a Trump/Zelensky call transcript from before Biden announced his campaign which seems like it will only backfire on Trump.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Thank god, somehow the Trump retardation was refuted in my state tonight. The governors race should not have been anywhere near close but the republican challenger made it a Trump referendum by not having one single thing to offer other than being a Trump ass licker. In this deeply red state that was all it took for Eddie Rispone to post a 51 to 49 percent nail biter of an election... running on NOTHING. He never offered a single idea about how to run the state other than "I'm a Trump guy!!" and it damn near worked. Partisan bullshit. No issues or platforms.

But this is a ray of hope for all of us. Trump has nothing to offer and even in this Trumptarded hell I live in there are people who see that.
ImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Was reading elsewhere about the GOP obsession with the whistleblower. Someone explained it like this:
The real problem isn't the fire, it's that pesky smoke detector!

I thought that was perfect really. Trumpy and his lifted shoe lickers are demanding to know the brand of the smoke alarm, ignoring the actual fire.
LJP 2002-2014