Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by BlackCrypt »

Does anyone know if Mike is collecting campaign funds yet?
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

BlackCrypt wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:49 pm Does anyone know if Mike is collecting campaign funds yet?
After today? Doubtful. :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Gordon Sondland went full John Dean today.
Bianca
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bianca »

Someone on reddit referred to Nunes as "a suit wrapped taratoma. :lol:
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I don't know how Trump people aren't completely mortified to have to side with Devin Nunes. He's like a hysterical little girl.

I keep expecting him to jump up, yell "I HATE ALL OF YOU!!" and run sobbing to his bedroom to cry into his pillow.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

From what I saw/heard Sondland did a lot of "presuming". There was enough to allow the GOPers to cast a cloud of doubt over impeachment. Moscow Mitch and his pals in the Senate will hold a sham trial to clear Trump ready for the election.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

MickeyG wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:48 pm From what I saw/heard Sondland did a lot of "presuming". There was enough to allow the GOPers to cast a cloud of doubt over impeachment. Moscow Mitch and his pals in the Senate will hold a sham trial to clear Trump ready for the election.

Based on Devin Nunes', Jim Jordan's, Elise Stefanik's, etc. theatrics in the chamber during these hearings and also on Senate hearings to confirm Brett Kavanaugh and William Barr, I think it's clear that a GOP-led Senate impeachment trial will indeed be a sham and nothing more than a formality to Republicans.
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

MickeyG wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:48 pm From what I saw/heard Sondland did a lot of "presuming". There was enough to allow the GOPers to cast a cloud of doubt over impeachment. Moscow Mitch and his pals in the Senate will hold a sham trial to clear Trump ready for the election.

The two who were questioned the day before who were in on the call did no presuming.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

The stupidity and ego of Spanky, folks:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/no-mac-facto ... 58967.html
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

The funniest part of the Sondland testimony was when he was seen mouthing off-mic to his lawyer a freak out at realizing there was more hearing left and that he had a flight to Brussels to catch. "This is bullshit." He probably thought he would just toss everyone under the bus and then be out the door.
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

dmbrocker wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:21 am The stupidity and ego of Spanky, folks:

ROFLMAO that's classic Donnie right there.
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

dmbrocker wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:21 am The stupidity and ego of Spanky, folks:

And there's no...deniability, I guess, here at all. No "well what I really meant/said was blah blah blah...". Direct quote from his twitter: "Today I opened...". A six year old factory. I just don't understand the level of support for him.
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

It really seems hopeless. We have universally damning testimony from several people involved during the hearings, no points scored by any of Trump's stooges, the picture is crystal clear that we have a president who demands to be exempt from accountability for any unethical or constitution-violating things that he does. But public support for impeachment is going DOWN. :?

I guess it's time to surrender the country to stupidity and corruption.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Smugglers cut a truck-sized hole to drive 16 through US-Mexico border wall, feds say
https://www.sacbee.com/news/california/ ... 40169.html

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump questions the downside of banning flavored e-cigarettes in heated meeting
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/22/trump-e ... demic.html

“If you don’t give it to them, it’s going to come here illegally,” Trump said to a chorus of “yes” and “you’re right” responses from vaping advocates. “And instead of Reynolds or Juul or legitimate companies, good companies making something safe, they’re going to be selling stuff on the street corner that’s going to be horrible.”

"I hear grape is the best. That's what everyone says."

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Uh-oh, looks like it's Devin Nunes' turn to be in the hot seat over the Biden probe. Tsk tsk, Devin.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/22/politics ... index.html
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:19 pm Uh-oh, looks like it's Devin Nunes' turn to be in the hot seat over the Biden probe. Tsk tsk, Devin.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/22/politics ... index.html
You are so fucking irritating.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Shredderpete

Post by Shredderpete »

Mojo wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:14 pmI just spent ten minutes or so on the Conservative subreddit. They just straight up don’t believe in any of it. No quid pro quo. No witness tampering. No malfeasance of any kind. They just straight up don’t fucking believe a word of it. They’re not embarrassed because they’re too stupid to be.
I didn't realise until I spent a lot of time in America that Americans seem to have a different relationship to the concept of belief than the rest of the world. Maybe it's because Americans are raised being told 'if you believe in something then nothing can take that away from you' in every damn movie and TV show. If an Australian believes something batshit-crazy, even they themselves are aware that it's just an opinion and we can all tell each other we're full of shit and move on with our lives, whereas Americans seem to all see individual belief as something sacred that cannot be challenged. I totally understand that belief in things helps us get through the fuckin' day, but as I see it, the big test with something like Trump is "If a Democrat won and did EXACTLY the same things, would you still defend their right to do it?" If the answer is no, then you're full of shit, and your beliefs are intentional self-delusions.
Desslar
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Desslar »

Shredderpete wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:40 am
Mojo wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:14 pmI just spent ten minutes or so on the Conservative subreddit. They just straight up don’t believe in any of it. No quid pro quo. No witness tampering. No malfeasance of any kind. They just straight up don’t fucking believe a word of it. They’re not embarrassed because they’re too stupid to be.
I didn't realise until I spent a lot of time in America that Americans seem to have a different relationship to the concept of belief than the rest of the world. Maybe it's because Americans are raised being told 'if you believe in something then nothing can take that away from you' in every damn movie and TV show. If an Australian believes something batshit-crazy, even they themselves are aware that it's just an opinion and we can all tell each other we're full of shit and move on with our lives,
Not so sure about that. Australia has its share of ardent climate change skeptics who seem pretty sure they're right.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

When the Nunez article was introduced in testimony the other day he looked down pretty much said, "fuck". Didn't even try to play it off as a surprise or more lies.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

DiamondDog wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:15 am I just don't understand the level of support for him.
1) he's not black, like that other guy, 2) he's (succesfully promoted the myth over many years that he's) an alpha-male, 3) he makes the liberulz cry (allegedly). And for a lot of people, those three things are far more important than honesty, integrity, intelligence, ability, being able to read without using your finger...
Shredderpete wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:40 am If an Australian believes something batshit-crazy, even they themselves are aware that it's just an opinion and we can all tell each other we're full of shit and move on with our lives
Does the name Pauline Hanson ring any bells?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

GoodJudge wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:02 am Does the name Pauline Hanson ring any bells?
Or Ken Ham.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

A friend of mine posted something on FB recently about a text fight she had with her brother where the gist was "I'm going to talk about politics at Thanksgiving. Buckle up, snowflake. #MAGA." I don't know the guy but it's probably a safe bet that he was apolitical of the "They're all full of shit" variety before Donald Trump. So what is it about Trump that weaponized this guy politically, to the point of alienating his family?

Trumpies enjoy being assholes, and they did before 2016, but now it's a MOVEMENT. Or a cult, just like the relative who wasn't spiritual until he met Supreme Leader Dave, who gave his life purpose. But this is why discussing Trump with a Trumpie pointless: It's not about having a belief system, or consistency, or anything like that. They just want to be assholes.

I guess he would've figured out some way to ruin Thanksgiving without Trump.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

And that concludes my #LennyThoughts for today.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I predict there will be at least one inter-family murder in the news over Trumptard vs. "Sky screamer" conflict on Thanksgiving day. Probably within a couple hundred miles of where I live. This is what our dear president meant about making America great again. Good job, Donnie.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I can’t waste any more time trying to figure out the Trumptard thing. That, flat-Earthers, anti-vaccine people, the religious, etc, are all cut from the same cloth and at this point, it’s just one of those “it is what it is” things. The “I’ve done my research” people get off on being rogues and thinking their own way, and there are finally mainstream avenues through which they can legitimize that need. It’s cultism, but legitimized by its being in the highest levels of our country.
Faith is worth way more than fact and just like with the religious, that’s all that matters. It’s not worth the time trying to make sense of it because there isn’t any sense. These people are brainwashed idiots. Period.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

When 1950s logic isn't able to compete in the modern day world, stomp your feet and scream nah nanny nah nah.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

GoodJudge wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:02 am
DiamondDog wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:15 am I just don't understand the level of support for him.
1) he's not black, like that other guy, 2) he's (succesfully promoted the myth over many years that he's) an alpha-male, 3) he makes the liberulz cry (allegedly). And for a lot of people, those three things are far more important than honesty, integrity, intelligence, ability, being able to read without using your finger...
Shredderpete wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:40 am If an Australian believes something batshit-crazy, even they themselves are aware that it's just an opinion and we can all tell each other we're full of shit and move on with our lives
Does the name Pauline Hanson ring any bells?

It's sad that people will never give Hillary her due for being right about Trump and his supporters. They either call her a liar because of who she is or simply refuse to entertain whatever she's saying because of who she is. The public citizens on the right have been conditioned for decades to hate her.

But she was right. He's corrupt, he's Putin's puppet, the election was hacked and his avid followers do kind of have some deplorable qualities that he reflects and also amplifies.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:54 pmIt's sad that people will never give Hillary her due for being right about Trump and his supporters. They either call her a liar because of who she is or simply refuse to entertain whatever she's saying because of who she is. The public citizens on the right have been conditioned for decades to hate her.

But she was right. He's corrupt, he's Putin's puppet, the election was hacked and his avid followers do kind of have some deplorable qualities that he reflects and also amplifies.
Yeah, I read Twitter too.