Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by TenBenny »

Tomorrow and the next few weeks will be the culmination of Donald Trump's rotten life. That letter released was as weak as it gets. He's a panicked, lifelong asshole desperate to avoid his comeuppance.

Despite everything that's led us here, it's still a bit fucking surreal.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:34 pm Tomorrow and the next few weeks will be the culmination of Donald Trump's rotten life. That letter released was as weak as it gets. He's a panicked, lifelong asshole desperate to avoid his comeuppance.

He'll be impeached, then reelected, then after his second term live the rest of his life a totally shitty person with a lot of money.

What exactly do you think is going to happen here?
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:21 pm
TenBenny wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:34 pm Tomorrow and the next few weeks will be the culmination of Donald Trump's rotten life. That letter released was as weak as it gets. He's a panicked, lifelong asshole desperate to avoid his comeuppance.

He'll be impeached, then reelected, then after his second term live the rest of his life a totally shitty person with a lot of money.

What exactly do you think is going to happen here?
I don’t know, but he’s not going to be naive, like last time.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Not that it should surprise anyone (other than he spoke coherently) here's a bit of an interview in which Trumpy discusses impeachment. In 2008.

https://twitter.com/wolfblitzer/status/ ... 9698596867
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Fucking wild to hear that guy speak coherently.
Image Image
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Mojo wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:54 am Fucking wild to hear that guy speak coherently.
Kyle Kulinski recently said the exact same thing Trump did in that interview.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

vlad wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:48 am Not that it should surprise anyone (other than he spoke coherently) here's a bit of an interview in which Trumpy discusses impeachment. In 2008.

https://twitter.com/wolfblitzer/status/ ... 9698596867
You can almost see the moment of revelation in his mind where he thinks "I should run for president and make lies MY calling card. It worked for Bush, I'll just do it on a bigger scale."
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

One thing I've come to realize during the impeachment debates is that Trump's stooges in the house and senate are quite happy that he has a despicable abhorrent personality. They never considered before how that can be such an effective shield to get their agenda pushed through. If opponents try to do anything against him (such as impeachment) it's a perfect distraction from evidence and facts to say that they simply "don't like him". They can claim these people have "had it in for him" all along. Somewhat similar to the nonsense of Trump accusing anybody who disagrees with him on anything to be a "Never Trumper". That means jack shit.

If you have a next door neighbor and you already think he's an asshole and you witness him murdering his wife, it doesn't make him any less of a murderer that you thought he was an asshole. Trump's whole concept of "bias" from his opponents is that they react the way he forces them to react by being a jackass. It's kind of a retarded genius stroke in a way. But I'm sure he has practiced and honed this tactic all his life.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Lou Dobbs guest compares Trump’s unhinged letter to the Gettysburg Address
https://www.mediamatters.org/lou-dobbs/ ... rg-address

When Trump found out, he said, "Mar-a-Lago is a much better address and Gettysburg is a shithole."

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:03 pm Lou Dobbs guest compares Trump’s unhinged letter to the Gettysburg Address
https://www.mediamatters.org/lou-dobbs/ ... rg-address

When Trump found out, he said, "Mar-a-Lago is a much better address and Gettysburg is a shithole."
Well, all the words in the Gettysburg Address are probably included in Trumpy's six page, single spaced screed, so there is that. Words like with, and, the, etc.

Actually no. That's just fucking insane. A whining rehash of his butthurt tweets is NOT anything like the Gettysburg Address.

Here's the actual Gettysburg Address:
Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate—we can not consecrate—we can not hallow—this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us—that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion—that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain—that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.
LJP 2002-2014

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Another fun trope is the idea that the impeachment is an effort to "undo the 2016 election". Yeah, you know because neither Nixon nor Clinton were put in office via election, right? Hmm.

Believe it or not most presidents were elected and all of those elected had a certain amount of people who voted against them. Seems impossible but it's true. There's a good reason that brainfart was never floated in those cases. Because Trumptardation had not been invented yet.
ImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Why is he screaming about this anyway? The Senate very most likely won't convict and remove him from office. It's such a tantrum. Though I got a kick out of a headline I just saw. "Trump claims assault" about the impeachment. Jeez, Donnie, are they grabbing you by the pussy or something?
LJP 2002-2014

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump Is a Bigger Martyr Than Jesus, Congressman Suggests
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... jesus.html

As the House of Representatives debated articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump on Wednesday, one of the president’s Republican defenders took to the floor of the House to suggest that Trump may be a bigger martyr than Jesus Christ. Rep. Barry Loudermilk of Georgia argued:

"Before you take this historic vote today, one week before Christmas, I want you to keep this in mind: When Jesus was falsely accused of treason, Pontius Pilate gave Jesus the opportunity to face his accusers. During that sham trial, Pontius Pilate afforded more rights to Jesus than the Democrats have afforded this president in this process."

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

The House voted to impeach. My goodness, this is a total surprise.
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Partisan, partisan, partisan. Senate fuckfaces will turn their blind eye and suck the emperor's dick, you bet your ass. And Donnie drives the wedge ever deeper. :|

But... I kinda wish shitheel cuntstop was around so I could throw a good "TOLD YOU SO!" in his shriveled old face.
ImageImage
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Plans are currently in the works to set up worldwide voting booths for all American elections.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

I just hope this does not solidify his re-election. But . . . Americans :|
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:16 pm Why is he screaming about this anyway? The Senate very most likely won't convict and remove him from office. It's such a tantrum. Though I got a kick out of a headline I just saw. "Trump claims assault" about the impeachment. Jeez, Donnie, are they grabbing you by the pussy or something?

It's more the label. It's a permanent stain on his legacy. I mean, Obama never had the word "impeached" affixed to *his* legacy.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:41 pm I just hope this does not solidify his re-election. But . . . Americans :|

I sincerely hope not either.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:22 pm I sincerely hope not either.
Thank god for "sincerely". Otherwise everybody would've thought you were joshing.
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Last night after the impeachment vote Trump was at a Michigan rally (which is what he does, he doesn't do the work of a president, he just tries to stay in office). Anyway he implied that a Michigan congresswoman who voted in favor of impeachment, whose husband recently died, that the husband was now in hell. Highly respected man, veteran, longtime congressman, etc. :| All cuz of the butthurt. Unreal.

Trump is the most disgusting human being on this planet.
ImageImage
Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:19 am Last night after the impeachment vote Trump was at a Michigan rally (which is what he does, he doesn't do the work of a president, he just tries to stay in office). Anyway he implied that a Michigan congresswoman who voted in favor of impeachment, whose husband recently died, that the husband was now in hell. Highly respected man, veteran, longtime congressman, etc. :| All cuz of the butthurt. Unreal.

I'm shocked no one has put a fucking bullet in his head for being an obnoxious fucking prick.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:19 am Last night after the impeachment vote Trump was at a Michigan rally (which is what he does, he doesn't do the work of a president, he just tries to stay in office). Anyway he implied that a Michigan congresswoman who voted in favor of impeachment, whose husband recently died, that the husband was now in hell. Highly respected man, veteran, longtime congressman, etc. :| All cuz of the butthurt. Unreal.

It was in my old hometown. :? A few of my friends went. Said the reaction was about 50/50. Disgusting.
Fuck sigs.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

TawnyVonJagger wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:43 am

It was in my old hometown. :? A few of my friends went. Said the reaction was about 50/50. Disgusting.
But he was just "counter-punching". :roll:

It seems his best counter-punching is always done against dead guys. Or in this case, a grieving widow and a dead guy who never crossed him in any way.

I guess it moves him on from battling it out with a teenage girl like he was doing last week.
Last edited by exitflagger on Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

dp
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

The craziest thing about this is that the entire impeachment fiasco has been about him using his power to solicit political favors. Then at his rally, he's talking about how he gave this guy an "A+ funeral" and his widow was still voting to impeach him. He did her a solid and this is how she repays him.

What the fuck! Why would you say this the day you're being impeached and then also claim that this isn't how you do things? :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:14 pm he's talking about how he gave this guy an "A+ funeral" and his widow was still voting to impeach him. He did her a solid and this is how she repays him.
He spent taxpayer money on the funeral. Even if it was money out of his own pocket this would be unethical mafia-type "you scratch my back" shit. But true to his character he didn't let go of a single nickel for anything.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Christianity Today Magazine: 'Trump Should Be Removed from Office'
https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/20 ... ffice.html

"We have reserved judgment on Mr. Trump for years now. Some have criticized us for our reserve. But when it comes to condemning the behavior of another, patient charity must come first. So we have done our best to give evangelical Trump supporters their due, to try to understand their point of view, to see the prudential nature of so many political decisions they have made regarding Mr. Trump. To use an old cliché, it’s time to call a spade a spade, to say that no matter how many hands we win in this political poker game, we are playing with a stacked deck of gross immorality and ethical incompetence. And just when we think it’s time to push all our chips to the center of the table, that’s when the whole game will come crashing down. It will crash down on the reputation of evangelical religion and on the world’s understanding of the gospel. And it will come crashing down on a nation of men and women whose welfare is also our concern."
-------------------------------------------------------------------

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

It would help the situation if the evangelicals finally came to the realization that Trump is not going to trigger the rapture. (Yes they do think that.)
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Pr0sthetics wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:21 am

I'm shocked no one has put a fucking bullet in his head for being an obnoxious fucking prick.
My understanding is that John Dingell is highly respected in Michigan. There were many boos in that crowd noise when he said that.