Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:45 am Pompeo on CNN says US has "every expectation" that people "in Iran will view the American action last night as giving them freedom."

Golly, we'll be greeted as liberators!
Then they'll give Spanky all their oil and everyone will love him and think he's SO MACHO!

TRUMPCO GAS - FREE PRAYER RUG WITH EVERY FILLUP!

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I have questions: How exactly was Soleimani "caught in the act" as Trump claims? Was he killing people on his own plane when it got blown up?

Also, Trump fanfared the self-back-patting of his own heroism today by saying Soleimani was "planning imminent and sinister attacks". I would like to know what kind of plans do not indicate something to be "imminent". It would also be interesting to know what kind of attack would not be considered "sinister". I'm shocked that he didn't drive the redundancy home by throwing several "very, very"s into the mix.

He will never not sound like a complete dumbass when he talks.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:11 pm I have questions: How exactly was Soleimani "caught in the act" as Trump claims? Was he killing people on his own plane when it got blown up?

Also, Trump fanfared the self-back-patting of his own heroism today by saying Soleimani was "planning imminent and sinister attacks". I would like to know what kind of plans do not indicate something to be "imminent". It would also be interesting to know what kind of attack would not be considered "sinister". I'm shocked that he didn't drive the redundancy home by throwing several "very, very"s into the mix.

He will never not sound like a complete dumbass when he talks.
Oh, it gets better, Pence is trying to tie him to 9/11.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Donnie Dickweed: "We did this to prevent a war, not to start a war... well, other than that airstrike by Camp Taji that we did a little while ago... okay NOW we're going to prevent a war..."
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

In weeding out the bullshit coming from the admin's rationales for the assassination this one still sticks in my mind for all the level of wrongness in it. A tweet from Pence.
Assisted in the clandestine travel to Afghanistan of 10 of the 12 terrorists who carried out the September 11 terrorist attacks in the United States.

12:05 PM - 3 Jan 2020
I'll leave you to figure out the many ways this tweet is off base.

https://twitter.com/Mike_Pence/status/1 ... 7708189699
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Did you fact-check this? You may want to.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Mojo wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:28 pm
They never learn.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:40 pm
They never learn.
Yeah, but look how he trolled us. Man, I feel trolled.
Image Image
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Yeah, don't recognize the source but I'm sure that would be everywhere if it were true, I have seen some pretty dumb shit being said on social media about how we took out a "great man" which is pretty fucked up coming from Americans, Rose McGowan had about the dumbest take on it but She's batshit fucking crazy. I don't know enough about it to be comfortable saying it was great or horrible, Obviously don't want a war but if the guy was actually getting ready to kill Americans I'm glad they wasted him, If that's a lie and this was done for other reasons than it'll end up like Iraq all over again.
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Mojo wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:42 pm
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:40 pm

They never learn.
Yeah, but look how he trolled us. Man, I feel trolled.

Lmfao
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

dtmfs wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:49 pm

Yeah, don't recognize the source but I'm sure that would be everywhere if it were true, I have seen some pretty dumb shit being said on social media about how we took out a "great man" which is pretty fucked up coming from Americans, Rose McGowan had about the dumbest take on it but She's batshit fucking crazy. I don't know enough about it to be comfortable saying it was great or horrible, Obviously don't want a war but if the guy was actually getting ready to kill Americans I'm glad they wasted him, If that's a lie and this was done for other reasons than it'll end up like Iraq all over again.
It’s the Iranian government’s statements attributed to American politicians. FaultofComprehension probably ate it hook, line and sinker, but being a coward, posted it without comment so he could play the “aaaaaaw, I was just trollin’s all” card when his bullshit was immediately torn asunder.
Image Image
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Mojo wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:56 pm

It’s the Iranian government’s statements attributed to American politicians. FaultofComprehension probably ate it hook, line and sinker, but being a coward, posted it without comment so he could play the “aaaaaaw, I was just trollin’s all” card when his bullshit was immediately torn asunder.
It’s obviously satire u dipshit lol. Look at how poorly written it is. Its funny as fuck though lol
RockSkar wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TheCULTofMANSON wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:00 pm Its funny as fuck though lol
Is it, though, or are you just really stupid?
Image Image
rocketop
Headlining Clubs

Post by rocketop »

I don't care what side you're on, that shit that Rose McGowan posted was the biggest piece of pussy garbage that I've ever read. And when I say "ever" I'm including all the fucked up shit that I've read on here over the years.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

rocketop wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:33 pm
I don't care what side you're on, that shit that Rose McGowan posted was the biggest piece of pussy garbage that I've ever read. And when I say "ever" I'm including all the fucked up shit that I've read on here over the years.
"Dear #Iran, The USA has disrespected your country, your flag, your people. 52% of us humbly apologize," McGowan tweeted Friday. "We want peace with your nation. We are being held hostage by a terrorist regime. We do not know how to escape. Please do not kill us."

This is all I found she said. What’s wrong with it? The people of Iran aren’t the Taliban. They’re not Al Queda. They’re not Isis. They’re not their government. The US has helped fucking decimate the entire region for decades, killing thousands, leveling their towns and destabilizing every fucking thing we can. Do we not want peace? Do you and I have any say in the straight-up despicable, self-serving, unjustified bullshit our government does over there? Asking Iran not to bomb innocent US civilians for Trump and Obama’s bullshit seems pretty fucking spot-on, to me.
Blind patriotism is just as bad as the opposite.
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TheCULTofMANSON wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:00 pmIt’s obviously satire u dipshit lol. Look at how poorly written it is. Its funny as fuck though lol
You seem like a real stickler for writing.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

This is probably fake news, as the only people peddling this are places like Daily Mail and the Mirror. According to them, though, Iran is offering an 80 million dollar bounty for Trump’s head. That’s fun. Iran is basically broke, so good luck with that, but whatever.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-ne ... d-21219180

An $80million bounty has been placed on Donald Trump's head in the wake of General Qasem Soleimani's assasination, according to reports.

During the televised funeral of the top Iranian, official state broadcasters said one US dollar would be tabled for every Iranian in the country, with the cash going to whoever killed the US President.

“Iran has 80 million inhabitants. Based on the Iranian population, we want to raise $80million (£61million) which is a reward for those who get close to the head of President Trump,” it was announced, according to en24.

Soleimani, Iran's preeminent military commander, was killed on Friday in a US drone strike on his convoy at Baghdad airport.”
Image Image
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Mojo wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:47 pm

"Dear #Iran, The USA has disrespected your country, your flag, your people. 52% of us humbly apologize," McGowan tweeted Friday. "We want peace with your nation. We are being held hostage by a terrorist regime. We do not know how to escape. Please do not kill us."

This is all I found she said. What’s wrong with it? The people of Iran aren’t the Taliban. They’re not Al Queda. They’re not Isis. They’re not their government. The US has helped fucking decimate the entire region for decades, killing thousands, leveling their towns and destabilizing every fucking thing we can. Do we not want peace? Do you and I have any say in the straight-up despicable, self-serving, unjustified bullshit our government does over there? Asking Iran not to bomb innocent US civilians for Trump and Obama’s bullshit seems pretty fucking spot-on, to me.
I think most people took issue with the fact She said That she was being held hostage by a terrorist regime while hashtagging the name of an actual terrorist, as Stupid as Our leaders can be that bitch can move anytime she wants aint no one forcing her bald ass to stay. Others spoke out against the killing without coming off as being sympathetic toward Soleimani.
Danzig in the Dark

dtmfs wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:56 am
Mojo wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:47 pm

I think most people took issue with the fact She said That she was being held hostage by a terrorist regime while hashtagging the name of an actual terrorist, as Stupid as Our leaders can be that bitch can move anytime she wants aint no one forcing her bald ass to stay. Others spoke out against the killing without coming off as being sympathetic toward Soleimani.
What acts of terrorism did he engage in and how exactly did they harm US citizens or property?
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Fuck Soleimani. I couldn’t care less how dead or otherwise that dude is. But can anyone point out what he was doing to necessitate the US, again, still, always, playing playground captain in the Middle East? How many fucking times are we going to decide to just go in there and fuck shit up, especially without Congressionally-approved reason, and then just demand that they shut up and deal with it? More American lives, not to mention those of innocent Iranians, will be lost because of this. An area we have no business in. Again. Still. Always. And why? The US IS a terrorist organization. We have leveled cities and killed hundreds of thousands of people, and are still sending our citizens to die for wars they had nothing to do with, FOR NO FUCKING REASON. That’s terrorism.
Image Image
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:23 pm
What acts of terrorism did he engage in and how exactly did they harm US citizens or property?
https://share.america.gov/general-qasse ... dy-legacy/
I read this over the weekend, I would say the dude has done plenty of harm to the US, Do I think it was a great move taking him out??
too early to tell IMO, but good riddance to the piece of shit.
Danzig in the Dark

dtmfs wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:02 pm
I read this over the weekend, I would say the dude has done plenty of harm to the US, Do I think it was a great move taking him out??
So, "Trump sez he wuz" is your answer.
ImageImage
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:05 pm
Yes of course because "Trump sez he wuz"
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Spanky just gave an official notice to Congress (and everyone else on the planet) on Twitter on a Sunday.
It's actually to that fucking point. This shit can't be real...but it is.

"These Media Posts will serve as notification to the United States Congress that should Iran strike any U.S. person or target, the United States will quickly & fully strike back, & perhaps in a disproportionate manner. Such legal notice is not required, but is given nevertheless!"

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Danzig in the Dark

Turner Coates wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:43 pm Spanky just gave an official notice to Congress (and everyone else on the planet) on Twitter on a Sunday.

"These Media Posts will serve as notification to the United States Congress that should Iran strike any U.S. person or target, the United States will quickly & fully strike back, & perhaps in a disproportionate manner. Such legal notice is not required, but is given nevertheless!"
Everyone knows it doesn't count until you declare war on Facebook. :roll:
ImageImage
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Turner Coates wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:43 pm Spanky just gave an official notice to Congress (and everyone else on the planet) on Twitter on a Sunday.

So, we're fully into a fascist dictatorship then. He can do whatever the fuck he wants, he's finally got all his enablers in place. Hope all you fucking orange ball lickers are happy.
Fuck sigs.
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:05 pm
dtmfs wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:02 pm
As much as DITD and I disagree, I have to agree with him this time. Weak answer, nice deflection on your part as well dtmfs.

:lol:
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

TawnyVonJagger wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:17 pm

So, we're fully into a fascist dictatorship then. He can do whatever the fuck he wants, he's finally got all his enablers in place. Hope all you fucking orange ball lickers are happy.
Interesting you brought that up....

'Looking back at President Obama’s legacy, the Council on Foreign Relation’s Micah Zenko added up the defense department’s data on airstrikes and made a startling revelation: in 2016 alone, the Obama administration dropped at least 26,171 bombs. This means that every day last year, the US military blasted combatants or civilians overseas with 72 bombs; that’s three bombs every hour, 24 hours a day.

I'm wondering just exactly how many times the last administration needed congresses approval or how many times he went to them for it, before doing all of this? So, in saying that, Do you have 100% credible, factual proof that all 26,171 times the last administration asked and received authority to act from congress?

Please post it here, and it MUST contain approvals from congress for all 26,171 times.

Oh right! Sorry...."Orange man bad", I forgot. He's "doing whatever he wants" :roll:
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

lemmysmole wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:28 am

As much as DITD and I disagree, I have to agree with him this time. Weak answer, nice deflection on your part as well dtmfs.

:lol:
The fuck you even talking about? I'm not going to get dragged into a go nowhere bitch fest about Trump, what I posted detailed some of the fucked up shit Solemani did and had nothing to do with Trump.