Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

dp
Last edited by Turner Coates on Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Spanky's new Chief Of Staff has just gone into self-quarantine.

Melania has cancelled a fundraiser in California next week.
Stephanie Grisham says it's a "scheduling problem."
I guess you could call it that. California's scheduled to have the cooties. How long will it be before Melania and Barron go someplace sunny and private so Spanky can do battle and save everyone from the virus with fewer distractions?
She's scheduled to host another event on March 25 at Mar-a-Lago. Somehow, I get the feeling that one will be a big scheduling conflict too.

risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:39 pm Spanky's new Chief Of Staff has just gone into self-quarantine.

Melania has cancelled a fundraiser in California next week.
Stephanie Grisham says it's a "scheduling problem."
I guess you could call it that. California's scheduled to have the cooties. How long will it be before Melania and Barron go someplace sunny and private so Spanky can do battle and save everyone from the virus with fewer distractions?
She's scheduled to host another event on March 25 at Mar-a-Lago. Somehow, I get the feeling that one will be a big scheduling conflict too.
All of the illegals at Mar-a-Lago will be spending 24/7 scrubbing down that place using toothbrushes and bleach.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/co ... li=BBnbfcL

Donnie's got some more pardoning to do. His big buddy Alex Jones got busted driving around Austin Texas drunk as a skunk. It's a DEEP STATE CONSPIRACY! :shock:
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:49 pm https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/co ... li=BBnbfcL

Donnie's got some more pardoning to do. His big buddy Alex Jones got busted driving around Austin Texas drunk as a skunk. It's a DEEP STATE CONSPIRACY! :shock:
Jones said he had been “drinking a small amount of sake at a Japanese restaurant.”

Jones: "FUCK THE JAPS!"
Cop: "What did you say?"
Jones: "Nothing. That was Harry Truman."

dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:10 pm

Jones said he had been “drinking a small amount of sake at a Japanese restaurant.”

Jones: "FUCK THE JAPS!"
Cop: "What did you say?"
Jones: "Nothing. That was Harry Truman."
Oh you can bet he'll blame it on his mental health issues or meds, fuck that guy I don't understand why anyone gives him any attention.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

“He’s Definitely Melting Down Over This”: Trump, Germaphobe in Chief, Struggles to Control the Covid-19 Story
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/03 ... d-19-story

Publicly, he sees it as yet another (“Fake News”) media war; privately, he worries about virus-carrying journalists on Air Force One. But cancel his rallies? “I’m not going to do it,” he says.

Trump’s press conference on Friday at the CDC was a Trumpian classic, heavy on braggadocio and almost entirely lacking a sense of the seriousness of the crisis. “I like this stuff. I really get it,” Trump told reporters, his face partly hidden under a red “Keep America Great” hat. “People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors say, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should’ve done that instead of running for president.” At another point Trump compared the situation to the Ukraine shakedown. “The [coronavirus] tests are all perfect. Like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect,” he said.

By now many of the president’s advisers are numb to this kind of performance.

“There’s very little that fazes anyone now,” a former official said. But one person who spoke to the president over the weekend saw the press conference as an ominous sign. “He’s just now waking up to the fact that this is bad, and he doesn’t know how to respond.”

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:25 am But cancel his rallies? “I’m not going to do it,” he says.
ImageImage
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:25 am Image

“He’s Definitely Melting Down Over This”: Trump, Germaphobe in Chief, Struggles to Control the Covid-19 Story
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/03 ... d-19-story

Publicly, he sees it as yet another (“Fake News”) media war; privately, he worries about virus-carrying journalists on Air Force One. But cancel his rallies? “I’m not going to do it,” he says.

Trump’s press conference on Friday at the CDC was a Trumpian classic, heavy on braggadocio and almost entirely lacking a sense of the seriousness of the crisis. “I like this stuff. I really get it,” Trump told reporters, his face partly hidden under a red “Keep America Great” hat. “People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors say, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should’ve done that instead of running for president.” At another point Trump compared the situation to the Ukraine shakedown. “The [coronavirus] tests are all perfect. Like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect,” he said.

By now many of the president’s advisers are numb to this kind of performance.

“There’s very little that fazes anyone now,” a former official said. But one person who spoke to the president over the weekend saw the press conference as an ominous sign. “He’s just now waking up to the fact that this is bad, and he doesn’t know how to respond.”
Karma's a bitch and I hope he gets it.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors say, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should’ve done that instead of running for president.”

Are these the same kind of doctors who claim he's the ideal specimen of perfect health? :lol:
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

He has to know he's an enormously dumb motherfucker. Right?
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Was that a dreaded teleprompter he was using last night? That thing righties loved to chastise Obama for using? :lol:
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:05 am Was that a dreaded teleprompter he was using last night? That thing righties loved to chastise Obama for using? :lol:
That speech was a fucking embarrassment. He looked like he was on a three day bender and even if you use a teleprompter you have to pause in between sentences (you know like when actual people talk?)

Not to mention he/The White House have already had to walk two things back that he said and there was at least one other flat out lie in that speech. He didn't consult with any of the European countries to give them a heads up about his "travel ban" (which incidentally doesn't apply to any countries he has a financial stake or properties in) and he contradicted Dr. Fauci about the danger to elderly patients. If someone had actually vetted his speech none of these issues would have happened.

He didn't know the flu killed people.

He wondered aloud whether the flu vaccine would work on Covid 19.

He said that the virus would go away when temperatures started warming up and that sick people should keep going to work.

This is the guy that is supposed to be leading our country and calming our fears. He's doing a bang up job, huh?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Yes, this says confidence. Camera keeps rolling after he's done.

https://twitter.com/knoweyedentity/stat ... 03437.html
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:38 amHe wondered aloud whether the flu vaccine would work on Covid 19.
This is seriously insane. This is off-the-charts dumbfuckery.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Missouri Sues Televangelist Jim Bakker For Selling Fake Coronavirus Cure
https://www.npr.org/2020/03/11/81455047 ... virus-cure

I'm not sure who Bakker supports for prez, but I'm inclined to think he's in favor of fellow pussy grabber, Spanky.

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Right wing forums are asking (re: Covid 19) "Why are we politicizing this?" If you notice, they only ask this when Trump has dropped the ball so horrifically that they can't spin it any other way. Otherwise Trumpies would be the first ones on the politicizing soapbox, you bet your ass.
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Boy, you can tell how much Trump really cares about people's welfare. What a fuckin' asshole.

https://twitter.com/knoweyedentity/stat ... 5946405888

By contrast though, Katie Porter grilled the CDC head and got him to say all COVID-19 tests would be free. Of course, how do you make sure that gets enforced?

https://twitter.com/briantylercohen/sta ... 4108151808
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:58 pm Boy, you can tell how much Trump really cares about people's welfare. What a fuckin' asshole.

https://twitter.com/knoweyedentity/stat ... 5946405888

By contrast though, Katie Porter grilled the CDC head and got him to say all COVID-19 tests would be free. Of course, how do you make sure that gets enforced?

https://twitter.com/briantylercohen/sta ... 4108151808

Katie Porter will be the first female President.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump condemns CDC for lack of coronavirus testing, blames Obama
The president called the past administration's response to the swine flu, H1N1, pandemic a "full-scale disaster."
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white- ... a-n1157671

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump on Friday criticized the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for being ill-prepared to test for the coronavirus and he blamed former President Barack Obama for the situation.

"For decades the @CDCgov looked at, and studied, its testing system, but did nothing about it. It would always be inadequate and slow for a large scale pandemic, but a pandemic would never happen, they hoped. President Obama made changes that only complicated things further," he wrote.

In a follow-up tweet, Trump continued his broadside: "Their response to H1N1 Swine flu was a full scale disaster, with thousands dying, and nothing meaningful done to fix the testing problem, until now. The changes have been made and testing will soon happen on a very large scale basis. All Red Tape has been cut, ready to go!"

Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

What's with this state of emergency shit that Trump is supposed to announce? They're really buying into this Democrat hoax????

Has he not spoken to Hannity about this??
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump is of course insisting on shaking hands with every speaker at the state of emergency announcement. Yes this is the same dumbass who has been exposed to people known to be carrying the virus and refuses to get tested.
ImageImage
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Funds for CDC were diverted to pay for his wall to protect us from a country that didn’t give us the Corona Virus. :roll:
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

is this gonna kill his reelection?

I was maintaining that it doesnt matter what bullshit he does, as long as the economy is cranking, he'll win.

Now that everyone's freaked out, is this gonna finally be what makes everyone say they've had enough of his bullshit?
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

HueyRamone wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:32 pm is this gonna kill his reelection?

I was maintaining that it doesnt matter what bullshit he does, as long as the economy is cranking, he'll win.

Now that everyone's freaked out, is this gonna finally be what makes everyone say they've had enough of his bullshit?
Nah, if anything, it'll just widen the divide. His base will say he's doing a great job with the virus testing and economy, and the Dems will just hate him even more.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

It may convince more folks that he wouldn't be the best choice for someone to be stuck in a foxhole with.

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Trumptard media only decided to believe in the fucking thing within the last couple of days. Piro, Hannity, and Our Respected National Hero Limbaugh were all saying this was a liberal hoax, way overblown, that the science doesn't support it, etc. Trumptards are so indescribably retarded that no, this won't cost Trump a single vote.
Besides. Obama.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Mojo wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:28 pm

Trumptard media only decided to believe in the fucking thing within the last couple of days. Piro, Hannity, and Our Respected National Hero Limbaugh were all saying this was a liberal hoax, way overblown, that the science doesn't support it, etc. Trumptards are so indescribably retarded that no, this won't cost Trump a single vote.
Besides. Obama.
Actually I think the left has been acting especially fucked up over this shit.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

dtmfs wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:04 pm
Mojo wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:28 pm

Besides. Obama.
Actually I think the left has been acting especially fucked up over this shit.
And how will that cost Trump votes?
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Mojo wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:27 pm

And how will that cost Trump votes?
I don't think it will nor should it, IMO The biggest assholes in the media over all this has been the fear mongers at CNN and MSNBC, From what i've seen on FOX They've been surprisingly decent, then again i've only seen segments by Carlson and Hannity but they've been pulitzer prize winners compared to a lot of people.