Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by exitflagger »

NearlyNormal wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:21 pm completely obsessed with identity.
Nazi
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

The term "grammar nazi" shall be considered racist AND xenophobic from this day forward.

So let it be written!

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

NearlyNormal wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:21 pm Can you not even agree that the supposed offense and outrage over calling this the Wuhan or China Virus is fucking absurd? Especially after three+ years of hearing about Russian Trolls, Russian Meddling, Russian Assets, etc.? Only now is it that geography is "problematic"?
Geography isn't problematic. No one doesn't know the virus originated in China. Specifically choosing to call it that, despite it not being the accepted terminology, and going so far as to cross out your speech and Sharpie over "Covid-19" with "CHINA" is fucking shitty, purposely divisive, and just plain fucking childish.
I get it. I really do. He's like you. Finally, there's a President who's an unabashed piece of shit. You people fucking LOVE him for this. Why do you all work so hard to downplay it when he displays it?
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Mojo wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:45 pm I get it. I really do. He's like you. Finally, there's a President who's an unabashed piece of shit. You people fucking LOVE him for this.
Trump enjoys seeing people lose their shit.
ImageImage
NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

Mojo wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:45 pm Geography isn't problematic. No one doesn't know the virus originated in China. Specifically choosing to call it that, despite it not being the accepted terminology, and going so far as to cross out your speech and Sharpie over "Covid-19" with "CHINA" is fucking shitty, purposely divisive, and just plain fucking childish.
I get it. I really do. He's like you. Finally, there's a President who's an unabashed piece of shit. You people fucking LOVE him for this. Why do you all work so hard to downplay it when he displays it?

if the virus originated in Russia there would be no question of, or opposition to, calling it the Russian virus by the major media . In fact the Democratic Party leaders would be the first to use the term. Every liberal would be calling it Russian and claiming Trump brought it here. I think you just can't stand that Trump, Pelosi, Nader, Schumer, and Omar are finally working with a common goal.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

NearlyNormal wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:13 pm
Mojo wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:45 pm Geography isn't problematic. No one doesn't know the virus originated in China. Specifically choosing to call it that, despite it not being the accepted terminology, and going so far as to cross out your speech and Sharpie over "Covid-19" with "CHINA" is fucking shitty, purposely divisive, and just plain fucking childish.

if the virus originated in Russia there would be no question of, or opposition to, calling it the Russian virus by the major media . In fact the Democratic Party leaders would be the first to use the term. Every liberal would be calling it Russian and claiming Trump brought it here. I think you just can't stand that Trump, Pelosi, Nader, Schumer, and Omar are finally working with a common goal.
None of these things is true. Of course.
Image Image
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

This is the right wing's latest "Open Borders". I haven't heard anyone bash them for calling it the Wuhan virus, but I've constantly hear Conservatives arrogantly claim why they proudly called it Wuha . . . oops . . . Dear Leader calls it China virus so they stopped calling it Wuhan virus and now, like good little followers, Cult 45 are all calling it China virus.

Changing the phrasing doesn't change the obvious fact that Drumpf is in way over his head as President and this disaster exposed it in front of the world.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Moscow Mitch is such a smug piece of shit.
He wants to help the American people . . . Suuuuuuuuuuuuure. :roll:
No empathy at all.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

NearlyNormal wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:13 pmif the virus originated in Russia there would be no question of, or opposition to, calling it the Russian virus by the major media . In fact the Democratic Party leaders would be the first to use the term. Every liberal would be calling it Russian and claiming Trump brought it here. I think you just can't stand that Trump, Pelosi, Nader, Schumer, and Omar are finally working with a common goal.
Ah yes. This world where people would be beaten on the street because they look Russian.

No difference at all!
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:16 am
NearlyNormal wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:13 pmif the virus originated in Russia there would be no question of, or opposition to, calling it the Russian virus by the major media . In fact the Democratic Party leaders would be the first to use the term. Every liberal would be calling it Russian and claiming Trump brought it here. I think you just can't stand that Trump, Pelosi, Nader, Schumer, and Omar are finally working with a common goal.
Ah yes. This world where people would be beaten on the street because they look Russian.

No difference at all!
Yeah, I was just reading about some county commissioner in Manhattan, Kansas saying they didn't have to worry about the "Chinese" flu, because there aren't any Asians living there. :roll:

Meanwhile, Buford is just getting back from Topeka, loaded with the virus.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:37 pm Questions:
NearlyNormal wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:17 pmIn Feb 4 WHO director general said "Don't spread fear and stigma with travel bans". Hope did that work out?
Why are our Trumptards incapable of coherent sentences?
It's endemic to all Trumptards.
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So will Trump actually come out of this pandemic smelling like a rose? An initial ABC poll seems to claim 55% of the public thinks Trump is right on top of this stuff. Will this boost him all the way to November glory?
Tobey2012
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by Tobey2012 »

Luminiferous wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:01 pm Looks like old Bonespurs broke out the hurricane path predicting Sharpie.... What a petty little child some of you idiots elected.. :lol:
(No these are not photoshops)

China sympathizer eh? How’s that 401k now?

You have China, crushing a world economy because these guys eat fucking bats, dogs, other wild shit from these animal markets. How many deaths now worldwide ? Liberals criticizing Trump because he calls it’s the "Chinese Virus" - after the fact China said it was caused from US soldiers. And China lied to WHO said they had it under control. Before you point out any grammar errors – make valid points, as to why you sympathize with China. Can't wait for it..... Thoughts???
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

It's not about sympathizing with China. It's about a President of The United States of America using racism to ignite his ignorant base once again. It's the year 2020 and he is an embarrassment. Unless you are part of the problem... yeefuckinghaw he our precedent you goddamn right!
Tobey2012
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by Tobey2012 »

whammybar wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:39 pm
It's not about sympathizing with China. It's about a President of The United States of America using racism to ignite his ignorant base once again. It's the year 2020 and he is an embarrassment. Unless you are part of the problem... yeefuckinghaw he our precedent you goddamn right!
It’s not racism. Liberal’s cheapen the word because you use it so frequently now. How many virus were made after civilizations? Were people who used the term Spanish flu racist? The virus came from China and it wrecked a fucking global economy and your thinking in terms of race? After these guys blamed the US solders for it.
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

Tobey2012
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by Tobey2012 »

whammybar wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:48 pm Not to mention....

https://giphy.com/gifs/embarassed-antho ... qbNBDLpvfU
yep as expect, ya got nothing.....
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

Tobey2012 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:50 pm

expect lol
Tobey2012
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by Tobey2012 »

whammybar wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:53 pm
Tobey2012 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:50 pm

expect lol
lol.... go to the grammar when you have nothing else!
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Hey Tobey, when you lick Trump's balls, do you get that Cheeto dust all over your face?
ImageImage
Tobey2012
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by Tobey2012 »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:58 pm Hey Tobey, when you lick Trump's balls, do you get that Cheeto dust all over your face?
I love talking to democrats, :lol:
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Tobey2012 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:01 pm
exitflagger wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:58 pm Hey Tobey, when you lick Trump's balls, do you get that Cheeto dust all over your face?
I love talking to democrats, :lol:
Why, because you're a masochist?

Why do you think your little angle of trying to make people restate what this thread has made obvious for over 400 pages will yield anything but eye rolls and insults? You're giving out assignments like a pedant. That doesn't work on democrats, republicans or any other partisan us-vs-them group you're obviously obsessed with. Just state your trolling Trumptarded nonsense and STFU. Nobody wants to engage seriously with a hypnotized idiot. Face the reality of it.
ImageImage
Tobey2012
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by Tobey2012 »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:15 pm

Why do you think your little angle of trying and make people restate what this thread has made obvious for over 400 pages will yield anything but eye rolls and insults? You're giving out assignments like a pedant. That doesn't work on democrats, republicans or any other partisan us-vs-them group you're obvious obsessed with. Just state your trolling Trumptarded nonsense and STFU. Nobody wants to engage seriously with a hypnotized idiot. Face the reality of it.
I replied to your ABSURD comment dated last night at Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:01 pm that YOU MADE! Are you "fucking serious"? Not 400 pages ago. :lol: Seriously???? I have to take a screen shot of this for later! :lol:

I'm not going to apologize because you have nothing to say "other than an insult" after you posted a comment YESTERDAY! OMG you're funny. You make a point, "an absurd point" that I totally disagree with. No one wants to logically engage, because you cant make a logical point other than insult and grammar errors. If I was here yo bash Trump you'd blow me.You guys are so hell bent on a president (and that's fine I have no problem with that). But to defend that he used the word "Chinese" and crossed out corona? It's fucking stupid. All you can say is it's racist and than name call and go into grammar errors.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Tobey2012 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:31 pm It's fucking stupid.
How dare you hurl insults! How ABSURD!

:lol: Go shove your head up Trump's ass.
ImageImage
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Tobey2012 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:44 pm Were people who used the term Spanish flu racist?
Yes, because if you knew anything about it, you'd know:

• The "Spanish flu" originated in Kansas, USA
• Because it was WW!, both sides of the war contracted it, but hid the numbers to not appear weak.
• Spain who was neutral- sounded the whistle, as they didnt worry about the military fears of weakness.
• Spain was neither the epicenter, nor particulatly the hardest hit country.
• Thusly, it became called "Spanish Flu" even though it originated in your home country. Maybe bought over from China also, just to be accurate)

Not surprised you dont know this. Want to start calling it the "Kansas Flu"? You know, just to be accurate?
Last edited by HueyRamone on Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Tobey2012
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by Tobey2012 »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:36 pm
Tobey2012 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:31 pm It's fucking stupid.
How dare you hurl insults!

:lol: Go shove your head up Trump's ass.
Yep... will do. I'm embarrassing the fuck out of you know it. What you posted was pure shit and you can even logically defend it. A globally economy crushed and you want to play the race card? I called this shit out 5 reply's ago. Grow some some nuts and go back to the grammar errors next time. You guys look like idiots and don't even know it.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

HueyRamone wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:41 pm Want to start calling it the "Kansas Flu"? You know, just to be accurate?
Donnie Dumbass would declare war on Missouri.

ImageImage
Tobey2012
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by Tobey2012 »

HueyRamone wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:41 pm
Tobey2012 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:44 pm Were people who used the term Spanish flu racist?
Yes, because if you knew anything about it, you'd know:

• The "Spanish flu" originated in Kansas, USA
• Because it was WW!, both sides of the war contracted it, but hid the numbers to not appear weak.
• Spain who was neutral- sounded the whistle, as they didnt worry about the military fears of weakness.
• Spain was neither the epicenter, nor particulatly the hardest hit country.
• Thusly, it became called "Spanish Flu" even though it originated in your home country. Maybe bought over from China also, just to be accurate)

Not surprised you dont know this. Want to start calling it the "Kansas Flu"? You know, just to be accurate?
Yep another winner here.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Tobey2012 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:44 pm I'm embarrassing the fuck out of you know it.
READ YOUR POSTS BEFORE YOU SUBMIT! Goddamn.

Try it again, Mr. Embarrassing.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Tobey2012 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:47 pm Yep another winner here.
Explain this. You keep claiming no one’s bringing arguments to the table. Huey has. Refute them.
Image Image