Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

dtmfs wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:37 am
That thing is fucking hilarious.
Hilarious and down right fucking frightening
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Mojo »

dtmfs wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:37 pmYeah that's right mojo, it was all in Trumps head, it's not like pulizter prize winners were doing it a few days after He implemented it or anything
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxVFB-nnEJY.
or that Bernie at his town hall on March 10th said that it wasn't shocking that the first thing Trump did was close the border because he's xenophobic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbDDNunH2Mc
Yep, no one on CNN,or MSNBC shared that thought, and not a word was said about it all over social media either, it was imagined by Trump and all his "Trumpanzees"
Okay, so...two people? One of whom is a relative nobody being interviewed by a far Left channel and the other being taken slightly out of context by a far Right one? The latter case being someone campaigning? If this is your idea of consensus, I think we’re operating on two very different planes of deduction.
Questioning a known racist for doing something known racists are known to do is one thing. Seems like that chorus of naysayers you’re claiming sure shut up quickly, didn’t they? My, the flack that poor man took.
I will continue to consider myself fairly well-informed, and saw nothing of what you’re claiming across any of the Leftist media I’ve watched since the beginning of this whole thing.

https://apnews.com/0dc271ad7f7917374a5a0cfb49273783
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Mojo wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:05 pm
Okay, so...two people? One of whom is a relative nobody being interviewed by a far Left channel and the other being taken slightly out of context by a far Right one? The latter case being someone campaigning? If this is your idea of consensus, I think we’re operating on two very different planes of deduction.
Questioning a known racist for doing something known racists are known to do is one thing. Seems like that chorus of naysayers you’re claiming sure shut up quickly, didn’t they? My, the flack that poor man took.
I will continue to consider myself fairly well-informed, and saw nothing of what you’re claiming across any of the Leftist media I’ve watched since the beginning of this whole thing.

https://apnews.com/0dc271ad7f7917374a5a0cfb49273783
The fuck are you even talking about? I said He took heat, I didn't say it was a consensus of every "libtard" on earth, and I only posted 2 examples, the idea that shutting down travel from china was xenophobic was discussed plenty on cable news and all over social media when it was fist implemented. I mean I know it's crazy but I think all these political games are ridiculous during a fucking pandemic that's set to kill thousands.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

dtmfs wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:32 pm The fuck are you even talking about? I said He took heat, I didn't say it was a consensus of every "libtard" on earth, and I only posted 2 examples, the idea that shutting down travel from china was xenophobic was discussed plenty on cable news and all over social media when it was fist implemented. I mean I know it's crazy but I think all these political games are ridiculous during a fucking pandemic that's set to kill thousands.
You said he took a lot of heat (he didn’t) for an action that you’re insinuating clears him (it doesn’t) of believing that the whole thing was a hoax. Unless I’m reading what you said entirely incorrectly, that’s the fuck I’m even talking about.
I’ll see you on the next stop or your Trump Apology Tour.
Image Image
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Mojo wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:44 pm
You said he took a lot of heat (he didn’t) for an action that you’re insinuating clears him (it doesn’t) of believing that the whole thing was a hoax. Unless I’m reading what you said entirely incorrectly, that’s the fuck I’m even talking about.
for one "A LOT" aint up to you and I'm not trying to clear him from anything , IMO insinuating that shutting down travel from china is xenophobic during a fucking pandemic is a political game. that doesn't absolve him from shit He's done or said in the past, ad that's not why I replied to exitflagger about it, I replied because He didn't call it a hoax He said the democrats politicizing of it was their new hoax, because if he thought it was a fucking hoax why would he stop travel?? My whole point being once again go after him for actual shit he's done, not what You can twist shit into, I mean do you want his approval to keep rising?? Because keep running with that "DERP HE SAID HOAX DERP!!!! Shit is likely going to help get him another 4 years but go ahead, Why not at least break out one of the latest ones and claim he's trying to kill people by advising Americans to eat Koi pond tablets.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

dtmfs wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:06 pm
Mojo wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:44 pm
for one "A LOT" aint up to you and I'm not trying to clear him from anything , IMO insinuating that shutting down travel from china is xenophobic during a fucking pandemic is a political game. that doesn't absolve him from shit He's done or said in the past, ad that's not why I replied to exitflagger about it, I replied because He didn't call it a hoax He said the democrats politicizing of it was their new hoax, because if he thought it was a fucking hoax why would he stop travel?? My whole point being once again go after him for actual shit he's done, not what You can twist shit into, I mean do you want his approval to keep rising?? Because keep running with that "DERP HE SAID HOAX DERP!!!! Shit is likely going to help get him another 4 years but go ahead, Why not at least break out one of the latest ones and claim he's trying to kill people by advising Americans to eat Koi pond tablets.
Are there tour shirts printed? I’d like to buy one.
Image Image
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Mojo wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:17 pm

Are there tour shirts printed? I’d like to buy one.
Yep, and they were printed by the same guys who rolled Smollett and framed the 2 Nigerians, Medium or large??
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

dtmfs wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:06 pm for one "A LOT" aint up to you and I'm not trying to clear him from anything , IMO insinuating that shutting down travel from china is xenophobic during a fucking pandemic is a political game. that doesn't absolve him from shit He's done or said in the past, ad that's not why I replied to exitflagger about it, I replied because He didn't call it a hoax He said the democrats politicizing of it was their new hoax, because if he thought it was a fucking hoax why would he stop travel?? My whole point being once again go after him for actual shit he's done, not what You can twist shit into, I mean do you want his approval to keep rising?? Because keep running with that "DERP HE SAID HOAX DERP!!!! Shit is likely going to help get him another 4 years but go ahead, Why not at least break out one of the latest ones and claim he's trying to kill people by advising Americans to eat Koi pond tablets.
This is exactly what you've been accused of here. Apologist shit. The president can't use words like "hoax" AT ALL when the stakes are this high. His use of the word has always meant "ignore it, it's false and made up". If you really think it makes it through to everybody that his retarded idea of a hoax means only what you interpret it as, you obviously don't understand the type of people that I am hip deep in down here in Louisiana. They DEFINITELY heard it as the pandemic is only made up shit by democrats. That's why you had idiots out on the beaches at spring break. They heard "hoax" and ran with it.

He used the word "hoax" in relation to something that will probably result in hundreds of thousands of deaths depending on whether people take it seriously, and his words boil down to "it's a lie, don't buy it". This person is careless with his words and the influence they have over amazingly stupid people. There may be nothing in the world more dangerous than incompetence at that level. And he doesn't give one good fuck either.

Go on with another false equivalency about koi pond tablets though.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

exitflagger wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:48 am
dtmfs wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:39 am
exitflagger wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:07 am Calling it a hoax is impossible to defend. In the run up to the election they should have ads with Trump calling it a hoax on a constant loop.
You do realize He took a lot of heat for shutting down travel from china in January right?? that's kind of a weird thing to do if you think somethings a hoax.
I realize that and I can't figure out if you're saying that being capricious and deceptive is a good leadership trait. The end result regardless of the travel ban is that people got the influence directly from Trump not to take it seriously and not to take necessary early steps to mitigate the spread. Believe it or not his followers are STILL refusing to take it seriously despite Trump's eventual backpedal and despite the escalation of cases and deaths.

Not only that, he ludicrously claimed it was a "democrat hoax" which is like attributing something to black people at a klan rally. Subtext: If you're a good Trump republican, go out and coat yourselves in saliva to show those dirty lie-bruls what we think of their fake virus.
dtmfs wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:39 am He made the Volkwagen and Autobahn. He can't be all bad.
The problem with playing the Devil's advocate is you're the Devil's advocate.
ImageImage
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

exitflagger wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:02 pm
This is exactly what you've been accused of here. Apologist shit. The president can't use words like "hoax" AT ALL when the stakes are this high. His use of the word has always meant "ignore it, it's false and made up". If you really think it makes it through to everybody that his retarded idea of a hoax means only what you interpret it as, you obviously don't understand the type of people that I am hip deep in down here in Louisiana. They DEFINITELY heard it as the pandemic is only made up shit by democrats. That's why you had idiots out on the beaches at spring break. They heard "hoax" and ran with it.

He used the word "hoax" in relation to something that will probably result in hundreds of thousands of deaths depending on whether people take it seriously, and his words boil down to "it's a lie, don't buy it". This person is careless with his words and the influence they have over amazingly stupid people. There may be nothing in the world more dangerous than incompetence at that level. And he doesn't give one good fuck either.

Or people can actually listen to what the fuck he actually said.

“Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. You know that, right? Coronavirus. They’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs . . . They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over, they’ve been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning, they lost, it’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax. But you know, we did something that’s been pretty amazing. We’re 15 people [cases of coronavirus infection] in this massive country. And because of the fact that we went early, we went early, we could have had a lot more than that . . . we’ve lost nobody, and you wonder, the press is in hysteria mode.

Who the fuck takes that as a statement that the virus is a hoax?? He mentions the number of damn cases at the time ffs, Now whether or not he should say it is a whole different conversation . And You actually think those dumb fuck springbreakers were all led like sheep down to Florida because Trump was careless with his words??? :lol: They're fucking idiots, no different then the morons who hop on their jetskis and boats during hurricanes, aint no ones careless words causing those idiots to party, they're partying because they felt invulnerable to the virus because they're dumb fuck college students. You're actually the first person I've ever heard tie those springbreakers to Trumps statement. You can call it false equivalency all you want, I prefer the news to be 100% factual not go with Bullshit headlines like "Trump calls virus a Hoax", "Trump tells infected people to work", "Trump tells Churches to be packed on Easter", "Trump threatens withholding of federal funds for those mean to him", and Yes "Man dies taking drug Trump touted" , All of those are the exact same, they're all Bullshit but were all real headlines, and like I said all that's going to do is create more Trump supporters. If expecting actual journalism makes me a Trump apologist so be it, I'm good with that, I'm printing up fucking shirts.
Last edited by dtmfs on Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:46 pm
dtmfs wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:39 am He made the Volkwagen and Autobahn. He can't be all bad.
Ok.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

There's no debating that he downplayed the seriousness of it.

It'll be gone by April? Like a miracle? Come on.

In all fairness, we still got a couple days for this miracle.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

He downplayed it for a month, 100% to protect his own re-election prospects. Totally not political, at all. I hate that you're politicizing this!

He used it at his rallies to continue to polarize and divide. Totally not political at all. I hate that you're politicizing this!

After being a perpetual racist, he institutes a travel ban and some people wonder if it's because he's a perpetual racist. Shocking.

But he didn't specifically call the virus itself a hoax, so I can't fathom what you're all complaining about!
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

dtmfs wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:57 pm Who the fuck takes that as a statement that the virus is a hoax?? He mentions the number of damn cases at the time ffs, Now whether or not he should say it is a whole different conversation . And You actually think those dumb fuck springbreakers were all led like sheep down to Florida because Trump was careless with his words??? :lol: They're fucking idiots, no different then the morons who hop on their jetskis and boats during hurricanes, aint no ones careless words causing those idiots to party, they're partying because they felt invulnerable to the virus because they're dumb fuck college students. You're actually the first person I've ever heard tie those springbreakers to Trumps statement. You can call it false equivalency all you want, I prefer the news to be 100% factual not go with Bullshit headlines like "Trump calls virus a Hoax", "Trump tells infected people to work", "Trump tells Churches to be packed on Easter", "Trump threatens withholding of federal funds for those mean to him", and Yes "Man dies taking drug Trump touted" , All of those are the exact same, they're all Bullshit but were all real headlines, and like I said all that's going to do is create more Trump supporters. If expecting actual journalism makes me a Trump apologist so be it, I'm good with that, I'm printing up fucking shirts.
Sad. This is the same Fox News-fed horseshit that all the Trumpers down here babble. The line is "The media!!" and everything Trump does is hunky dory just because of that. He's not required to be a leader, use his words judiciously, make sense when he speaks, exercise good judgment, none of that shit because "Gol dang it, ah hayt thuh media!" Convenient. But hey, it gets the agenda pushed through to the delight of overt Trumptards and passive-aggressive apologists alike.
ImageImage
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

dtmfs wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:57 pm

Did he or did he not say these things, in context.

‘Nobody knew there would be a pandemic or epidemic of this proportion’

‘It’s going to disappear. One day it’s like a miracle – it will disappear’

Americans will have access ‘to vaccines, I think, relatively soon’

“Anyone who wants a test can get one”
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

HueyRamone wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:39 pm

Yew shore yew dawnt werk fer CNN????

HAW HAW HAW!!
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

If mental gymnastics was an Olympic sport, Trump supporters would take home every gold medal.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

During today's briefing, when Trump started ranting about his ratings, FOX News cut his audio, did a split screen, with an anchor who spoke until they felt it was safe to, "continue now, on Fox News channel, our coverage of the Rose Garden ceremony."

In other words, FOX NEWS CENSORED TRUMP LIVE ON THE AIR. Ha HA!!!!!!!!!
https://twitter.com/lmnysf/status/1244402991530008576

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

exitflagger wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:07 am Calling it a hoax is impossible to defend. In the run up to the election they should have ads with Trump calling it a hoax on a constant loop.
<Democratic candidate's loop>
Hoax.

Dismantling of the National Security Council's pandemic response team.

Number of U.S. dead due to coronavirus.
</Democratic candidate's loop>

#StockMarketMoreImportantThanU.S.Lives
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

dtmfs wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:59 pm
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:46 pm
Ok.
Are you being obtuse because you're a contrarian asshole or are you genuinely too stupid to understand? I'm asking for clarification, of course.
ImageImage
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

exitflagger wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:02 pm

“Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. You know that, right? Coronavirus. They’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs . . . They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over, they’ve been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning, they lost, it’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax. But you know, we did something that’s been pretty amazing. We’re 15 people [cases of coronavirus infection] in this massive country. And because of the fact that we went early, we went early, we could have had a lot more than that . . . we’ve lost nobody, and you wonder, the press is in hysteria mode.

Who the fuck takes that as a statement that the virus is a hoax?? He mentions the number of damn cases at the time ffs, Now whether or not he should say it is a whole different conversation . And You actually think those dumb fuck springbreakers were all led like sheep down to Florida because Trump was careless with his words??? :lol: They're fucking idiots, no different then the morons who hop on their jetskis and boats during hurricanes, aint no ones careless words causing those idiots to party, they're partying because they felt invulnerable to the virus because they're dumb fuck college students. You're actually the first person I've ever heard tie those springbreakers to Trumps statement. You can call it false equivalency all you want, I prefer the news to be 100% factual not go with Bullshit headlines like "Trump calls virus a Hoax", "Trump tells infected people to work", "Trump tells Churches to be packed on Easter", "Trump threatens withholding of federal funds for those mean to him", and Yes "Man dies taking drug Trump touted" , All of those are the exact same, they're all Bullshit but were all real headlines, and like I said all that's going to do is create more Trump supporters. If expecting actual journalism makes me a Trump apologist so be it, I'm good with that, I'm printing up fucking shirts.
The "Racist" part is that he did his stand by go to that's normally used for Shithole counties, Travel Ban . . . then did nothing else. Do things 50%, expect 50% results. If he was serious about stopping the spread, he would have issued the travel ban AND ALSO that everyone coming in from out of the country be quarantined until cleared. He chose to blow it off and act like it would all just go away. He spent three years breaking down all Democratic norms acting like an Autocrat or Dictator and when it came time for him to actually act like one, in true Drumpf fashion, he completely pussed out.

But as long as his buddies in the Right Wing Nut Job media keep getting sponsored primarily by the big tax cuts given to corporations, they are going to portray everything he does is great even when these meek decisions cost thousands of lives. If it saves one corporation from going out of business(Translation:Profit Margin gets too small so they cash out), it's worth it I guess. We must have our corporate overlords available to guide us out of this recession.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

This is pretty simple, the first 2 don't really see any issue with either statement.
The second 2 He shouldn't of said and should let an expert handle.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Earlier he was on Twitter boasting about how the ratings for his Coronavirus briefings are on par with The Bachelor.

I don't know how everybody's not out of their goddamn minds with this guy right now. :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:01 pm Earlier he was on Twitter boasting about how the ratings for his Coronavirus briefings are on par with The Bachelor.

I don't know how everybody's not out of their goddamn minds with this guy right now. :lol:
The fact that his approval numbers could possibly be up is insane.

I think evolutionarily, we have a “band together under the leader in times of crisis” gene.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

And so Stephanie Grisham is done as press secretary. Man, I don't know how they will be able to carry on without her highly significant contributions.
ImageImage
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:40 am And so Stephanie Grisham is done as press secretary. Man, I don't know how they will be able to carry on without her highly significant contributions.
Days in position: 288

Salary: Paid by us

Daily Press Briefings: 0

Appearances on Fox News: 26

Another of Trump's "Finest People"
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:24 am
exitflagger wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:40 am And so Stephanie Grisham is done as press secretary. Man, I don't know how they will be able to carry on without her highly significant contributions.
Days in position: 288

Salary: Paid by us

Daily Press Briefings: 0

Appearances on Fox News: 26

Another of Trump's "Finest People"

It looks like Fox News parrot, birther and all-around terrible human being Kayleigh McEnany has been hired as Grisham's replacement.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Between the Supreme Court setting a really shitty, voter-suppressing precedent on Wisconsin’s absentee voting deadline, Trump axing the dude responsible for overseeing the stimulus money’s uses, and Trump having a stake in the company who makes hydrochloroquine, I’d say Trump’s metamorphoses into a white trash version of Wilson Fisk is really getting a bump, this week.
Image Image