Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

Fairway To Heaven?

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Chieftan44
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Chieftan44 »

Ru Paul Stanley wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:20 pm I am well-aware of the official name of the Democrat party. There is, however, nothing Democratic about forcing the working to pay for the non-working, as the Democrat Party is famously intent on doing. Therefore, they are to be known as the Democrat Party. Whether you find that to be a pejorative is up to you.

It seems that with the Democrat Party's obvious desire to lose yet another election to Donald J. Trump, they are not doing as their constituents would ask - which is to win. The Democratic Party is aghast at the fake assault charges levied at gentlemen like Kavanaugh, but are sending Rapin' Joe Biden to ascend to the top of their ranks. I'm sure the hair smells fresher up there.
So many qualified candidates were eliminated in favor of nominating Joe Biden. It is fucking hilarious.

With all his baggage I keep looking for something he presents that's new or different. Nope. Just another career politician who is a much bigger fuckup than the average career politician.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 7:07 am Why did Spanky play golf yesterday instead of going to church? He made such a big stink about opening all the churches.
Are there any Trump supporters here who can answer the question?

And.......

He's threatening to move the Republican National Convention from North Carolina if they don't drop their social distancing restrictions.
Is the guy trying to see how many of the faithful are willing to give up their lives for him? I just can't see how this friggin' WORKS for him, unless he is truly insane. It's starting to look that way.
Are you SURE he played golf??? That sport he claimed he'd have no time to play if he were president?

It's okay though, I heard he had the flags on the poles lowered to half mast and he prays before every shot...
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Luminiferous wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 9:39 am
Are you SURE he played golf??? That sport he claimed he'd have no time to play if he were president?

It's okay though, I heard he had the flags on the poles lowered to half mast and he prays before every shot...
He should move the convention to a golf course. That pesky Commie Chinese virus will never find them there.

eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Wonder how many times he yelled out “Goddamn it” when he hit a bad shot.

What ya think? I got a hundred that says he said it somewhere in the double digits.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

eddie lee roth wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 10:54 am Wonder how many times he yelled out “Goddamn it” when he hit a bad shot.

What ya think? I got a hundred that says he said it somewhere in the double digits.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

eddie lee roth wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 10:54 am Wonder how many times he yelled out “Goddamn it” when he hit a bad shot.

I think he also blames it on the groundskeeper, fires him and has him and his family deported....except maybe the young kids. They get the cages.

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Ignore "Ru Paul Stanley" until he tells us what his old username was.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Ru Paul Stanley
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by Ru Paul Stanley »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 11:05 am Ignore "Ru Paul Stanley" until he tells us what his old username was.
Why even bring my name up, stalker?
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Ru Paul Stanley wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 12:19 pm
Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 11:05 am Ignore "Ru Paul Stanley" until he tells us what his old username was.
Ah. Lemmysmole.

You were missed by... literally no one.

Hey! You still got a question to answer, snitch!
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Ru Paul Stanley
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by Ru Paul Stanley »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 12:25 pm
Ah. Lemmysmole.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice try, stalker. I don't know who Lemmysmole is, but it sounds like you wish he was your little butt buddy, the way you bring him up. Sorry, I don't swing that way. :lol:
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Yep, it's the laughable dunce alright. Laffy faces and gay sex. Couldn't stay away long, huh?

Why did you snitch on Noid, LD?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Pretty sure gay sex and Trumptard bullshit are both all over the internet. Not sure why Lemmyspole so desperately needs to be here to find them.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Ru Paul Stanley wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 2:24 pm

Ah. Lemmysmole.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice try, stalker. I don't know who Lemmysmole is, but it sounds like you wish he was your little butt buddy, the way you bring him up. Sorry, I don't swing that way. :lol:
Oh, it is you.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Ru Paul Stanley wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 2:24 pm

Ah. Lemmysmole.

This denial is about as believable as when Eric The Midget called into Howard Stern and claimed he was Derek from Texas.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz
Trump to sign executive order on social-media companies on Thursday

Donald Trump is poised to sign an executive order on social-media companies Thursday, escalating his war on Twitter Inc., although it remains unclear what it will entail. A White House spokesperson confirmed the order late Wednesday, a day after Twitter (TWTR) issued its first fact-checking warning label to some of his tweets.
So if this goes through, every twitter user in the world should bombard the platform with every outlandish lie they can conjure up about Trump. Although making it more embarrassing than the truth might be a tall order.
ImageImage
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Donald Trump has no power over any of the social media companies "fact-checking" his posts. They are protected under well established 1A case law. This executive order is either going to be some kind superficial condemnation of social media from the executive (similar to non-binding resolutions in Congress) or it will be about something at the margins that has no relevance to the free speech aspect of this. In other words, a pointless waste of time.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

That's what I figured but it would still be fun to make up a million wild conspiracy theories about him just to watch his head do the Scanners thing.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I don't know if it'll be pointless. It's one more platform on the list of Fake News platforms to turn his sheep against, even furthering the divide between Trumptards and everyone else, and deepening the Us-against-them bullshit that he's worked so hard to sow. It doesn't matter if it's legal, Constitutional, or true. Trumptards gonna Trumptard.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Would Twitter still be a thing if it wasn't for the Cheeto in Cheif?
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

BlackCrypt wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:15 pm Would Twitter still be a thing if it wasn't for the Cheeto in Cheif?
Would that be a bad thing?

I'm not one who wants him booted off, though he should be because anyone else that says the shit he does certainly would be. But his using Twitter is a good thing in that it exposes his petty, vindictive, stupid self. I have enjoyed reading him freaking the fuck out about the fact checking Twitter did. Oh, and that he was going to do...something...to Twitter. Because he clearly dos not understand what the 1st Amendment at all. He is the government threatening a private entity because they are doing something on their private platform.
LJP 2002-2014

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

BlackCrypt wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:15 pm Would Twitter still be a thing if it wasn't for the Cheeto in Cheif?
Considering Trump is #9 in most followers on Twitter, well behind Ellen Degeneres, Lady Gaga, Cristiano Ronaldo, Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber and President Barack Obama, I'd say yes....
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I don't like Trump much but blaming him for Twitter is a pretty low blow.
ImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

We passed 100k dead from the Covid19 and Bonespurs is tweeting thanks to Lou Dobbs for kissing his feet...
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:35 pm
Would that be a bad thing?

I'm not one who wants him booted off, though he should be because anyone else that says the shit he does certainly would be. But his using Twitter is a good thing in that it exposes his petty, vindictive, stupid self. I have enjoyed reading him freaking the fuck out about the fact checking Twitter did. Oh, and that he was going to do...something...to Twitter. Because he clearly dos not understand what the 1st Amendment at all. He is the government threatening a private entity because they are doing something on their private platform.

I definitely think you could point to a lot of tweets as suggesting or detailing either criminal intent or actual criminal activity (current or future). I don't doubt that the Twitter brass understands that allowing Trump to maintain his account despite clear violations is a way of letting him fuck himself over with written evidence.

You don't hear too many people talk about Dan Scavino, even though there was a big NY Times article on him. He's one of the main people writing tweets for Trump or editing Trump's own tweets. His office, I believe, is literally adjacent to the Oval Office for easy access. He, too, would need to be held accountable for the damage the tweets cause.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 4:57 pm Donald Trump has no power over any of the social media companies "fact-checking" his posts. They are protected under well established 1A case law. This executive order is either going to be some kind superficial condemnation of social media from the executive (similar to non-binding resolutions in Congress) or it will be about something at the margins that has no relevance to the free speech aspect of this. In other words, a pointless waste of time.
Well, maybe if our President had half a brain in his fucking head, or went to college to get a proper education, or something like that . . . perhaps he would understand this.
But, unremarkably, it has to be explained to his stupid ass.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Just for future reference (future being the EO President Big Fat Tittybaby may be signing).

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”
LJP 2002-2014

whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Is that a diaper, fat ass, or both??