Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Luminiferous »

vlad wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:54 pm
whammybar wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:48 pm After listening to the first five minutes of his speech, yeah... shoulda definitely stayed in the bunker.
Trump: "I will fight to protect you."

As he's saying that, peaceful protestors nearby at Lafayette Park are getting all the "protection" from the tear gas and rubber bullets from cops.

edited: The peaceful protestors were cleared out so this fucking piece of shit can go for a photo op at a church they were near. So protected.
Didn't open it. Didn't read from it. Didn't say anything about it, just stood there posing with it like a Price Is Right model.. :lol:
Announced 'I am going to pay my respects to a very, very special place,' ... a church he avoids every Sunday to instead stuff his face in front of Faux News and tweet non stop.. When was the last time this bozo was inside that church?

Guaranteed we'll be seeing photos of this from now on from his supporters as some sort of act of Christian heroism..

Doesn't sound like the Episcopal Bishop of Washington DC, Bishop Mariann Budde was too happy about the gassing of protestors and no notice that Bonespurs was going to waddle across the street to use the church as a photo op..
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Luminiferous wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:41 pm
vlad wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:54 pm
whammybar wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:48 pm After listening to the first five minutes of his speech, yeah... shoulda definitely stayed in the bunker.
Trump: "I will fight to protect you."

As he's saying that, peaceful protestors nearby at Lafayette Park are getting all the "protection" from the tear gas and rubber bullets from cops.

edited: The peaceful protestors were cleared out so this fucking piece of shit can go for a photo op at a church they were near. So protected.
Didn't open it. Didn't read from it. Didn't say anything about it, just stood there posing with it like a Price Is Right model.. :lol:
Announced 'I am going to pay my respects to a very, very special place,' ... a church he avoids every Sunday to instead stuff his face in front of Faux News and tweet non stop.. When was the last time this bozo was inside that church?

Guaranteed we'll be seeing photos of this from now on from his supporters as some sort of act of Christian heroism..

Doesn't sound like the Episcopal Bishop of Washington DC, Bishop Mariann Budde was too happy about the gassing of protestors and no notice that Bonespurs was going to waddle across the street to use the church as a photo op..
Oh she was pissed off about it. In that very Episcopalian way (I was married in an Episcopalian church and have very fond feelings about that denomination).

Did you see the reporter that asked him, while he was waving it around, if it was his bible and he answered it was "a bible".
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I was waiting for him to say. "This is actually the official Trump Bible available on the Official Trump Store website for only $49.95... It contains a foreward written by me in it. $49.95 folks. Very good deal. The best. As a matter of fact no better deal going today. Nothing better. The best. shop.donaldjtrump.com everyone."
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:37 pm That whole staged photo op was so WWE.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Luminiferous wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:41 pm When was the last time this bozo was inside that church?
When he thought he could get some fried chicken.

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I LOL'd at "Is that your Bible?" "It's *a* Bible."

And he's holding it upside down.

President Spinal Tap. Fucking hell.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Roxxxxtar
Headlining Clubs

Post by Roxxxxtar »

Never cared for the guy as a reality tv loser. He is the literal definition of SHIT. There are a lot of people in life I can say I don't care much for or about, but that's the extent of it and I go about my business. When it comes to this shitstain, I sincerely hope his last days on earth are the most painful possible. It would be a fitting end to what you know has been a life of misery and daddy issues.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

I think I dated the chick 2nd from the left. I'm convinced she was a witch.

Gotta love the Cheeto In Chief trying to squash protests about police abuse and civil rights violations by calling for more force and more suppressing of rights.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

vlad wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:50 pm

Did you see the reporter that asked him, while he was waving it around, if it was his bible and he answered it was "a bible".
That reminds me, i was reading a Neil Strauss book, that was designed to look like a bible, with the soft cover and the lil red bookmark, and a trailer park-y couple struck up a bit of convo, and they pointed and said "Is that the Good Book?" to which I replied, "It's a book.'

Anyhoo, remind me if you want me to tell you that story again sometime.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

HueyRamone wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:59 pm
vlad wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:50 pm

That reminds me, i was reading a Neil Strauss book, that was designed to look like a bible, with the soft cover and the lil red bookmark, and a trailer park-y couple struck up a bit of convo, and they pointed and said "Is that the Good Book?" to which I replied, "It's a book.'

Anyhoo, remind me if you want me to tell you that story again sometime.
Don't forget.
ImageImage
Bianca
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bianca »

Figured this was a more likely book for Trump to read.

SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

^^^ :lol:
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So the next stage of this unrest is Trump now shoring up the military involvement against US citizens. Which some military figures I've seen quoted say is a bridge too far.

On a Seth Meyers' segment today, Meyers mentioned that Trump would watch Van Damme movies and literally have one of his sons fast forward to the violent parts. Kind of an interesting and odd factoid. But then again since 2017, one thing that's been consistent is Trump's obsession with demonstrating power and directing violence. He has this fantasy of being a strong, tough guy and has longed to, as he now says, "dominate" people. He's been jonesing for the opportunity to play general with America's massive military.

One of the things you often hear from people that are actually pretty tough is that one important component of real strength is knowing when *not* to use it. It's always the weak people with the fantasies that are all too eager to start some shit, talking tough while standing behind someone bigger.
genesracoonwig
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by genesracoonwig »

Luminiferous wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:20 pm Image
:lol: :lol:
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:11 am Image
😆😅😂🤣
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump claims he went to White House bunker during protests 'for an inspection'
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/0 ... /24509903/

President Donald Trump on Wednesday denied that he was rushed to a White House bunker during anti-racism protests last week out of concern for his safety, claiming he had merely dropped by the underground shelter to inspect it.

“I was there for a tiny, little short period of time,” Trump said during a radio interview with Fox News’ Brian Kilmeade. “And it was much more for an inspection.”

He continued: “I’ve gone down two or three times ― all for inspection. And you go there, some day you may need it. ... I went down, I looked at it.”

Secret Service reportedly rushed Trump to the bunker, known as the Presidential Emergency Operations Center, on Friday night as hundreds of protesters gathered outside the White House during nationwide demonstrations sparked by George Floyd’s death in Minneapolis.

Trump spent nearly an hour in the bunker, which was designed for use in emergencies like terrorist attacks, a Republican close to the White House told The Associated Press.

Roxxxxtar
Headlining Clubs

Post by Roxxxxtar »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:34 am Trump claims he went to White House bunker during protests 'for an inspection'
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/0 ... /24509903/

President Donald Trump on Wednesday denied that he was rushed to a White House bunker during anti-racism protests last week out of concern for his safety, claiming he had merely dropped by the underground shelter to inspect it.

“I was there for a tiny, little short period of time,” Trump said during a radio interview with Fox News’ Brian Kilmeade. “And it was much more for an inspection.”

He continued: “I’ve gone down two or three times ― all for inspection. And you go there, some day you may need it. ... I went down, I looked at it.”

Secret Service reportedly rushed Trump to the bunker, known as the Presidential Emergency Operations Center, on Friday night as hundreds of protesters gathered outside the White House during nationwide demonstrations sparked by George Floyd’s death in Minneapolis.

Trump spent nearly an hour in the bunker, which was designed for use in emergencies like terrorist attacks, a Republican close to the White House told The Associated Press.

The "inspection" must have also included testing whether the porch lights turn off. JFC, his actual quotes are like a 4-year old speaking.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Bitch is clearly planning a coup if he doesn't get re-elected. If I wasn't so Prussian I'd probably scoff at your immediate prospects of turning into a bona-fide authoritarian state.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

"I was inspecting the bunker to see if it was safe for everyone else here. Myself in control at my desk in my Oval Office like a Captain at the helm of his ship. Like in those old movies, remember those? They don't make movies like those anymore. They should and I will tell them to start doing it. A sea Captain..... of the high seas, not regular seas. Maybe he's in the Navy.... or maybe not, it would be his boat. Driving with one of those real big steering wheel things. I think they were made out of wood."
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

"Today the White House maid service denied reports that they were handed up heavily soiled underwear from the bunker and had a hard time cleaning the shit stains out in the dark. They also confirmed information that all the light bulbs blew out at the same time which resulted in the appearance of pretending to not be home. The bulbs were all replaced by the best bulbs. Great bulbs that will last longer than any bulbs in history. The official summation is that the president was very, very unscared and looked very, very presidential during the entire inspection. Maybe more presidential than Abraham Lincoln even."
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

He was testing the plumbing for an hour.

whammybar

Post by whammybar »

Yep, Obama era light bulbs.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:06 am Bitch is clearly planning a coup if he doesn't get re-elected. If I wasn't so Prussian I'd probably scoff at your immediate prospects of turning into a bona-fide authoritarian state.
Does he have enough truly loyal minions to pull that off?

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

whammybar wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:12 am "I was inspecting the bunker to see if it was safe for everyone else here. Myself in control at my desk in my Oval Office like a Captain at the helm of his ship. Like in those old movies, remember those? They don't make movies like those anymore. They should and I will tell them to start doing it. A sea Captain..... of the high seas, not regular seas. Maybe he's in the Navy.... or maybe not, it would be his boat. Driving with one of those real big steering wheel things. I think they were made out of wood."

His stupid explanation is just ridiculous enough to be funny like so many of his explanations. If Trump's strategy for getting through life was to lie constantly, why isn't he good at lying after 70-plus years? There must have been at least one solid enough explanation that, even if it didn't make him look great, would have sounded more logical.

He's talking about an "inspection" as if the President of the United States would ever be doing something like that. Like, does he load the dishwasher and patch up West Wing hallways, too? Also, we know the lights were out at night but he wants people to think this non-inspection was done during the daytime?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:20 pm
His stupid explanation is just ridiculous enough to be funny like so many of his explanations.
It also gives the lunkheads and bimbos at FOX News a stock answer for use in defending him. When they're stumped, they usually quote Spanky or his press secretary, who will also quote the boss when stumped.

whammybar

Post by whammybar »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:20 pm
whammybar wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:12 am "I was inspecting the bunker to see if it was safe for everyone else here. Myself in control at my desk in my Oval Office like a Captain at the helm of his ship. Like in those old movies, remember those? They don't make movies like those anymore. They should and I will tell them to start doing it. A sea Captain..... of the high seas, not regular seas. Maybe he's in the Navy.... or maybe not, it would be his boat. Driving with one of those real big steering wheel things. I think they were made out of wood."

His stupid explanation is just ridiculous enough to be funny like so many of his explanations. If Trump's strategy for getting through life was to lie constantly, why isn't he good at lying after 70-plus years? There must have been at least one solid enough explanation that, even if it didn't make him look great, would have sounded more logical.

He's talking about an "inspection" as if the President of the United States would ever be doing something like that. Like, does he load the dishwasher and patch up West Wing hallways, too? Also, we know the lights were out at night but he wants people to think this non-inspection was done during the daytime?
I've heard his insanity so much, it was easy to make up that quote. You just pretend you are five years old and follow the bright shiny objects.