A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Desslar
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Desslar »

HueyRamone wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:59 pm
vlad wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:50 pm

Did you see the reporter that asked him, while he was waving it around, if it was his bible and he answered it was "a bible".
That reminds me, i was reading a Neil Strauss book, that was designed to look like a bible, with the soft cover and the lil red bookmark, and a trailer park-y couple struck up a bit of convo, and they pointed and said "Is that the Good Book?" to which I replied, "It's a book.'

Anyhoo, remind me if you want me to tell you that story again sometime.

Not bad, but I would have given bonus points if you had responded,"Good?? It's Grrrrreat!"

Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/artic ... RW2EDIAeic

Rarely in American history has a president been so ill-suited for a moment or so decisively overmatched by events. In a crisis demanding resolve and competence, the commander in chief sits at home, feebly tapping on his phone. It’s a potent metaphor — and a national shame.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:17 pm
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:06 am Bitch is clearly planning a coup if he doesn't get re-elected. If I wasn't so Prussian I'd probably scoff at your immediate prospects of turning into a bona-fide authoritarian state.
Does he have enough truly loyal minions to pull that off?
Just the Supreme Court, the military and every armed retard in the country, but maybe it'll do.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:05 am
Turner Coates wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:17 pm
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:06 am Bitch is clearly planning a coup if he doesn't get re-elected. If I wasn't so Prussian I'd probably scoff at your immediate prospects of turning into a bona-fide authoritarian state.
Does he have enough truly loyal minions to pull that off?
Just the Supreme Court, the military and every armed retard in the country, but maybe it'll do.
I'm not so sure he DOES have a loyal military, and a attempted coup might end with a mass of mutineers.
Even generals and other former military leaders are badmouthing Trump right now.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:11 am Image
I can't even . . .
Just when you think Trump can't sink any lower, this happens.
He's fucking disgusting.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

So the big alpha male is turning DC into a giant bunker with the White in the Middle. Why, I'd say he's finally building a wall, around himself.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:08 pm So the big alpha male is turning DC into a giant bunker with the White in the Middle. Why, I'd say he's finally building a wall, around himself.

The new fencing around the White House makes a pretty startling statement. There was also Melania building a tennis court at the WH. Outside of a garden Michelle Obama expanded to grow food in and host children, I don't think the Obamas really redesigned the architecture in any significant or strange ways, although I could be wrong. It's like you hear about these things, even the garden from years ago, and realize that this is one way that people show you who they are. Michelle Obama cares about kids, Melania wants to live that trophy life and Donald is a coward.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

"I was just inspecting the bunker."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When is the last time this fat fuck has done anything menial like this? If it was "inspection time" he'd sent one of his low level sycophants down to insure his McDonald's delivery could still get through unscathed..
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Didn't he say he's been there 2 1/2 times before to inspect it. So what was the 3rd time? One foot in and one foot out? Perhaps he was dancing the hokey pokey.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

cowpins wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:24 am Didn't he say he's been there 2 1/2 times before to inspect it. So what was the 3rd time? One foot in and one foot out? Perhaps he was dancing the hokey pokey.
Or either he half assed it 5 times.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

This explains right in plain sight why electing somebody as craven and unconscionable as Dear Donnie was the worst mistake this country has ever made. You have a differing opinion on an issue or a complaint about how he is doing his job? He will brazenly advocate to have you removed. This is somebody in his own party who had the audacity to speak ill of the king. Off with her head!

Everybody is stunned that all republican senators and legislators fall in lockstep without daring to float a single word that could be construed as criticism of Trump. It's not surprising at all. They all know he's a vindictive, petulant little bitch who inexplicably has unlimited influence over the stupidest hypnotized retards in the world. If ALL the republican leaders spoke up and spoke their conscience, he would have to curb his authoritarian tactics. But they're chickenshits. They leave it to this one woman and all the cowards scatter and let her burn. Completely disgusting.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/election ... li=BBnb7Kz
Trump vows to help oust GOP senator after criticism: 'Get any candidate ready'
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:24 am This explains right in plain sight why electing somebody as craven and unconscionable as Dear Donnie was the worst mistake this country has ever made. You have a differing opinion on an issue or a complaint about how he is doing his job? He will brazenly advocate to have you removed. This is somebody in his own party who had the audacity to speak ill of the king. Off with her head!

Everybody is stunned that all republican senators and legislators fall in lockstep without daring to float a single word that could be construed as criticism of Trump. It's not surprising at all. They all know he's a vindictive, petulant little bitch who inexplicably has unlimited influence over the stupidest hypnotized retards in the world. If ALL the republican leaders spoke up and spoke their conscience, he would have to curb his authoritarian tactics. But they're chickenshits. They leave it to this one woman and all the cowards scatter and let her burn. Completely disgusting.

Exactly. It's like calling him batshit crazy four years ago never happened. It's just weird. Move along folks, nothing to see here....
woblinweebles

Post by woblinweebles »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:24 am This explains right in plain sight why electing somebody as craven and unconscionable as Dear Donnie was the worst mistake this country has ever made. You have a differing opinion on an issue or a complaint about how he is doing his job? He will brazenly advocate to have you removed. This is somebody in his own party who had the audacity to speak ill of the king. Off with her head!

There was a recent article on Mitch McConnell that mentioned that Trump has a higher approval rating in Kentucky than McConnell does, I'm guessing that McConnell is not the only Republican who isn't as popular in their state as Trump is. They are not going to do/say much against him unless that changes.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

woblinweebles wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:04 am

There was a recent article on Mitch McConnell that mentioned that Trump has a higher approval rating in Kentucky than McConnell does, I'm guessing that McConnell is not the only Republican who isn't as popular in their state as Trump is. They are not going to do/say much against him unless that changes.

If that's the case, Kentuckians still holding onto the Trump love, I don't see how the state would think a Democrat would be any more helpful to them. Or why they would even be interested in a Democratic candidate at all. I suppose they would have to really hate McConnell *that* much to take their chances.

I think I would feel really bad for any of the prominent Democrats that lost to craven toadies like McConnell, Graham, Collins. I sincerely hope the people in those states wise up. I see McSally is trailing way the fuck behind now at least. Good!
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Jesus H., watching the highlights of any Trump speech is like looking at a train wreck that you want to turn away from but can't. He actually thinks George Floyd is "looking down on us" and would be pleased with the push for equality since his death?

This fucking huckster shouldn't even be allowed to say Floyd's name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOz-jEhcB4c
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump says he hopes George Floyd 'is looking down' and celebrating jobs report: 'This is a great day for him'
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-george ... 49431.html

“Hopefully George is looking down right now and saying, ‘This is a great thing that’s happening for our country,’” Trump said. “This is a great day for him. It’s a great day for everybody.”

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Roxxxxtar
Headlining Clubs

Post by Roxxxxtar »

I'm no PolySci guy, but I always THOUGHT any POTUS has an expert speech writer on staff. It is clear that this twat never has, does and they never graduated high school, or someone hands him the perfect speech and he uses it as an outline but improvises the entire thing. It probably said:

- Insert a heartfelt message of unity regarding the tragedy that befell George Floyd and call out for racial reform in law enforcement. Make sure to say Black Lives Matter.

And then this comes out:

George was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He didn't deserve it but nonetheless he's smiling as he looks down at the great things I've done for ALL black people...jobs, lots of jobs. I've dispersed riotous crowds that are out to make victims of black America. Abraham Lincoln is with George right now, hand in hand, saying "President Trump, he cares about black lives."

By the way:

But according to data released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics on Friday morning, the unemployment rate for black Americans actually increased slightly, from 16.7 percent to 16.8 percent. Unemployment for Asian-Americans jumped from 14.5 percent to 15 percent. Overall, the number of permanent job losers — those who have not been on temporary layoffs — continued to rise, increasing by 295,000 in May to 2.3 million.
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Trump Shushes Black Reporter Asking What He’s Doing About Systemic Racism

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-shu ... mic-racism

During a rambling news conference in which he took a victory lap over last month’s surprising jobs report, President Donald Trump shushed a black reporter for asking how he plans to address systemic racism amid the George Floyd protests.

As Trump prepared to sign a PPP reform bill, PBS correspondent Yamiche Alcindor wondered why the president didn’t have a racial inequality-related plan laid out, prompting Trump to put a finger to his lips as he said “shhh.”

Trump later said his plan was to have “the strongest economy in the world” as it would be the “greatest thing that can happen for race relations,” causing Alcindor to shout out that the unemployment rate actually went up for African-Americans and Asian-Americans. “How is that a victory?” Alcindor asked.

Trump, dismissively waved off the White House reporter’s question, derisively adding: “You are something.”
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:47 am “Hopefully George is looking down right now and saying, ‘This is a great thing that’s happening for our country,’” Trump said. “This is a great day for him. It’s a great day for everybody.”
He said this shit. He actually fucking said this shit. I can't believe that motherfucker can still surprise me, but fuck me, he did.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

cowpins wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:24 am Didn't he say he's been there 2 1/2 times before to inspect it. So what was the 3rd time? One foot in and one foot out? Perhaps he was dancing the hokey pokey.
Perhaps the night after this …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1QMl757kAQ

#GeneralChickenShit
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Funny that he was using Floyd's name nicely earlier when bragging about unemployment numbers and then later in the day re-tweeted Candace Evans' video calling Floyd being made a martyr "sickening."
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Bunker Boy is gonna hate the latest statement from his favorite sport. I gotta admit, this was a pretty good, apologetic statement, when corporations always try to be as mild as possible.

"We, the National Football League, condemn racism and the systematic oppression of black people," Goodell said. "We, the National Football League, admit we were wrong for not listening to NFL players earlier and encourage all players to speak out and peacefully protest. We, the National Football League, believe that black lives matter."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/292 ... -here-know

And if that wasnt bad enough for Trump, he said Brees "should not have taken back his original stance on honoring our magnificent American Flag." and Brees, stated it again:

Brees: "Through my ongoing conversations with friends, teammates, and leaders in the black community, I realize this is not an issue about the American flag. It has never been," Brees wrote on Instagram. "We can no longer use the flag to turn people away or distract them from the real issues that face our black communities.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

It's almost like getting into power and then doing everything possible to keep it is his and their only plan. Why didn't anyone think of that before?!?!
Love_Industry
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Love_Industry »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:10 pm
Luminiferous wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:41 pm When was the last time this bozo was inside that church?
When he thought he could get some fried chicken.
Don't be too hard on him. We know he was in church at least 3 times.

Once to marry his mistress who later cheated on him with her bodyguard, and twice to give legal status to surgically enhanced women from the Soviet bloc.

Was it THAT church? It was a church. Maybe the greatest church in the world. Nobody has gotten married in greater churches.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

HueyRamone wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:58 pm "We, the National Football League, condemn racism and the systematic oppression of black people," Goodell said. "We, the National Football League, admit we were wrong for not listening to NFL players earlier and encourage all players to speak out and peacefully protest. We, the National Football League, believe that black lives matter."
70% of players in the NFL are black. It would be suicide not to play lip service to this whole thing. I'm not saying the NFL as a business doesn't support BLM, but it'd be stupid for them not to.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Speaking of the NFL, Drew Brees can suck it. Remember when Saints fans had your back during Bounty Gate, even when we knew you were guilty as fuck?
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Chieftan44
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Chieftan44 »

Democrats have run Minneapolis for generations. Why is there still systemic racism?

George Korda, Knoxville News Sentinel
USA TODAY OpinionJune 6, 2020, 4:00 AM CDT

“Below are pertinent questions, given the way the Democratic Party defines itself as being the party of tolerance and inclusion, and many Democrats' characterizations of Republicans or conservatives as racists or racially insensitive.

"Minneapolis, Minn. has been under Democratic control since 1978. Chicago has been under Democratic control for 89 years; its present mayor is a black woman. Philadelphia has had Democratic mayors for 68 years; three of its last five mayors have been black men. Six of the last seven Atlanta, Ga., mayoral administrations were led by black Democratic mayors, and the present mayor is a black woman.

"A city runs its police department and other services; therefore, if there is so much 'systemic racism' in these organizations, why hasn't it been corrected over so many years under Democratic leaders?

"Why aren't these cities garden spots of racial tolerance, understanding, and virtue?"

There have been no answers.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats-ru ... 04608.html
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

Chieftan44 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:15 am Democrats have run Minneapolis for generations. Why is there still systemic racism?

George Korda, Knoxville News Sentinel
USA TODAY OpinionJune 6, 2020, 4:00 AM CDT

“Below are pertinent questions, given the way the Democratic Party defines itself as being the party of tolerance and inclusion, and many Democrats' characterizations of Republicans or conservatives as racists or racially insensitive.

"Minneapolis, Minn. has been under Democratic control since 1978. Chicago has been under Democratic control for 89 years; its present mayor is a black woman. Philadelphia has had Democratic mayors for 68 years; three of its last five mayors have been black men. Six of the last seven Atlanta, Ga., mayoral administrations were led by black Democratic mayors, and the present mayor is a black woman.

"A city runs its police department and other services; therefore, if there is so much 'systemic racism' in these organizations, why hasn't it been corrected over so many years under Democratic leaders?

"Why aren't these cities garden spots of racial tolerance, understanding, and virtue?"

There have been no answers.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats-ru ... 04608.html

Why does a country that prides itself on Democracy have a communist sympathizer as it's highest ranking official?