Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by whammybar »

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/07/17/poli ... index.html

White House blocks CDC from testifying on reopening schools next week.

And just when you think that there's no way possible, he keeps finding another layer to the bottom of the barrel.
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

whammybar wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:58 pm https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/07/17/poli ... index.html

And just when you think that there's no way possible, he keeps finding another layer to the bottom of the barrel.
Even if i was a plutocrat oligarch psychopath, I'm pretty sure how I could see that just barreling forward could be courting total fucking disaster.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

HueyRamone wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:15 pm
whammybar wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:58 pm https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/07/17/poli ... index.html

Even if i was a plutocrat oligarch psychopath, I'm pretty sure how I could see that just barreling forward could be courting total fucking disaster.

Thankfully, it's not Putin's country, so if he eggs this on in any private phone calls, the fallout's not in *his* backyard.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

What's everyone's guess on Trump getting a second term?

I say 88% chance he going to have a second term
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

HueyRamone wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:51 pm I say 88% chance he going to have a second term
Easily.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

It's cute that the news reports are showing like an 11% lead for Biden. Democrats might write stern letters to the editors of several newspapers about voter suppression and give Trump a mighty frowning after his re-inauguration tour.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Donnie, Donnie
He's our man
If he can't undo 250 years of win
Nobody can

We had a good run.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

His first term was such an unbelievable fucking shitshow but Americans have proven themselves during COVID-19 to be garbage-ass idiots so he'll probably get re-elected.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

So Trump cut off the insurance benefits of a dying child so he could get more money from his inheritance?
And just why was I actually in shock when I heard this?

The problem with Trump is exactly what Mary Trump stated during her Maddox interview: Trump IS America. So perhaps we deserve a selfish, sociopath for our leader.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:52 pm
HueyRamone wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:51 pm I say 88% chance he going to have a second term
Easily.
I think Americans, even many Trumpers, are now bored with the current TV show and want to change the channel without thinking too much about what's next.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

HueyRamone wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:51 pm What's everyone's guess on Trump getting a second term?

I say 88% chance he going to have a second term
I think 0% chance he gets another four years.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

:lol:
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Chieftan44
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Chieftan44 »

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

“Everybody thought this summer it would go away and it would come back in the fall,” said Trump. “Well, when the summer came, they used to say the heat — the heat was good for it and it really knocks it out, remember? And then it might come back in the fall. So they got that one wrong.” - Donald Spanky Trump

Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

Turner Coates wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:46 am “Everybody thought this summer it would go away and it would come back in the fall,” said Trump. “Well, when the summer came, they used to say the heat — the heat was good for it and it really knocks it out, remember? And then it might come back in the fall. So they got that one wrong.” - Donald Spanky Trump

Not "they" YOU said it would go away with the warm weather.
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Chris Wallace interview such an embarrassing shit show. SAD!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

After children start dropping like flies, he'll say, "If everyone would have listened to me and waited before opening schools, this never would have happened."

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

poisonheart wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:39 pm Chris Wallace interview such an embarrassing shit show. SAD!
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Oh that super hard test that Bonespurs keeps bragging about passing? Here are the questions with answers.. It's a toughie.. Not sure why he was the first president to take one during his yearly physical, but here you go..

1. ALTERNATING TRAIL MAKING

TEST: The patient is told to pair up five numbers and letters (1-5, A-E) in ascending order (pairing 1 with A, 2 with B, etc) while drawing connect-the-dots lines.

RESULT: The patient gets a point for every successful pair: 1-A; 2-B; 3-C; 4-D; 5-E. No lines can be crossed. The patient earns 0 if they make a mistake that is not immediately corrected.

2. VISUOCONSTRUCTIONAL SKILLS (CUBE)

TEST: Draw your own version of the cube in the space next to it.

It must be exactly the same as the one printed on the page.

RESULT: One point if it is drawn correctly (i.e. three-dimensional, all lines are drawn, no line is added, lines are relatively parallel and their length is similar – no point if any of those criteria are missing).

3. VISUOCONSTRUCTIONAL SKILLS (CLOCK)

TEST: Draw a clock, putting in all the numbers and set the time to 10 minutes past 11 o'clock.

RESULT: One point is allocated for each of the following three criteria:

Contour (ONE POINT): the clock face must be a circle with only minor distortion acceptable (i.e. slight imperfection on closing the circle).
Numbers (ONE POINT): all clock numbers must be present with no additional numbers; numbers must be in the correct order and placed in the approximate quadrants on the clock face. Roman numerals are acceptable. Numbers can be placed outside the circle contour.
Hands (ONE POINT): there must be two hands jointly indicating the correct time; the hour hand must be clearly shorter than the minute hand. Hands must be centered within the clock face with their junction close to the clock center.

A point is not assigned for a given element if any of the above-criteria are not met.

4. NAMING

TEST: Name each animal.

Lion
Rhinoceros (or rhino)
Camel (or dromedary)

RESULT: One point for each

5. MEMORY

TEST:

The doctor tells the patient that they are going to read a list of words that the patient must remember. At the end the patient has to tell them as many as they remember; it doesn't matter what order.

The doctor then reads five words, one per second:

FACE, VELVET, CHURCH, DAISY, RED

As the patient recites the words, the doctor marks a check in the box for each word said aloud.

The patient indicates when they have recalled all they can.

The doctor reads the list a second time. At the end the patient has to recall all of them again.

As the patient recites the words, the doctor marks a check in the box for each word said aloud – including the first five again.

The patient indicates when they have recalled all they can.

At the end of the test, the doctor asks the patient to recall the five words, unprompted. This is the part of the test that is scored.

SCORING: No plus points, only minus if they get it wrong.

6. ATTENTION

TEST (NUMBERS):

Recall numbers: The doctor reads a list of five numbers at a rate of one number per second; the patient recalls them exactly as they were said:

2 1 8 5 4

Recall numbers backwards: The doctor reads three numbers at a rate of one number per second; the patient recalls them backwards:

7 4 2

SCORING: One point per sequence correctly recited.

TEST (LETTERS): The doctor reads a list of letters at a rate of one per second. Every time they say the letter 'A', the patient has to tap their hand:

F B A C M N A A J K L B A F A K D E A A A J A M O F A A B

SCORING: One point if there is zero errors or just one error (i.e. the patient tapped their hand on another letter just once).

TEST (MATH): The patient starts at 100, then must count down by subtracting seven every time, until the examiner tells them to stop:

SCORING: Total of three points.

No points if there are no correct subtractions
One point for just one correct subtractions
Two points for two or three correct subtractions
Three points for four or five correct subtractions

If the first subtraction is wrong, but each subsequent subtraction follows the pattern of seven, they still earn every other point. For example, they may say '92 – 85 – 78 – 71 – 64'. While '92' is incorrect, all subsequent numbers are subtracted by seven, meaning they only made one mistake, and would a score of three.

7. SENTENCE REPETITION

TEST:

Step one: The examiner reads this sentence, and the patient has to repeat it exactly: 'I only know that John is the one to help today'.

Step two: The examiner then reads another sentence, with the same instruction: 'The cat always hid under the couch when dogs were in the room'.

SCORING: One point for each correct sentence.

Exact repetition
No synonyms substituted (i.e. it must be 'hid' not 'hides')

8. VERBAL FLUENCY

TEST: The doctor reads out a letter (F), and the patient has to think of words that starts with that letter. The aim is to reach 11 words or more in 60 seconds.

The words cannot be proper nouns, like Bob or Boston
The words cannot be the same sounding word but with different suffixes (like love, lover, loving)

SCORING: One point if they reach 11 words or more in one minute.

9. ABSTRACTION

TEST: The patient has to describe what the relationship is between certain words (i.e, an orange and a banana; a train and a bicycle; a ruler and a watch).

There is one practice trial (ORANGE AND BANANA) before two scored pairs (TRAIN AND BICYCLE; WATCH AND RULER).

SCORING: One point for each of the last two pairs.

Acceptable answers:

Train and bicycle: means of transport, means of traveling, used to take trips
Ruler and watch: means of measurement, measuring instruments

Unacceptable answers:

Train and bicycle: they have wheels
Ruler and watch: they have numbers

10. DELAYED RECALL

TEST: The patient has to recall all the words they heard earlier (FACE, VELVET, CHURCH, DAISY, RED).

SCORING: One point for each word recalled (with no cues from the examiner).

11. ORIENTATION

TEST: Say the exact date, and the name of the place they are in, including the city.

SCORING: One point for each correct answer. No points if they make any errors.

TOTAL SCORE:

Add up all the points accumulating, adding a point if the patient has fewer than 12 years of formal educations.

Around 16: cognitive health of an Alzheimer's patient
Around 22: cognitive health of someone with Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI)
Above 26: Normal
30: Perfect score (Trump scored 30/30).
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

You wiseacres get your yuks, but tym had an aneurysm on his first attempt.
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Luminiferous wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:32 pm 30: Perfect score (Trump scored 30/30).
Correction: Trump SAID he got a perfect score. He is known to be a pathological liar.
I do not believe him.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

The son and husband of the judge on the Deutsche Bank/Epstein case have been shot at home today. The son died. This is horrible. The judge was only handed the case four days ago.

This isn't random. This is someone sending a message.

Between this and the shit going down in Portland over the last week, things are starting to get far more sinister.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

TenBenny wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:32 pm The son and husband of the judge on the Deutsche Bank/Epstein case have been shot at home today. The son died. This is horrible. The judge was only handed the case four days ago.

This isn't random. This is someone sending a message.

Between this and the shit going down in Portland over the last week, things are starting to get far more sinister.
Guess who just hopped on the conspiracy train. Next stop: chemtrails and adrenochrome. :lol:
ImageImage
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Turner Coates wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:21 pm
Luminiferous wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:32 pm 30: Perfect score (Trump scored 30/30).
Correction: Trump SAID he got a perfect score. He is known to be a pathological liar.
I do not believe him.
Even I fucked up on the subtract by 7 part and I’m not a moron.

Or maybe I am? I was able to identify the rhinoceros.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

HueyRamone wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:24 am
Turner Coates wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:21 pm
I do not believe him.
Even I fucked up on the subtract by 7 part and I’m not a moron.

Or maybe I am? I was able to identify the rhinoceros.
The hump is a dead giveaway.
ImageImage
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

This is minor to pretty much nothing to most people . . . but to Drumpf? He's going to be furious about the positive coverage. And since it's against the Yankees, almost everyone in his former hometown will be watching.
https://www.mlb.com/news/anthony-fauci- ... als-opener
The Nationals announced on Monday that Fauci, whom they described as a “super-fan” of the organization, has accepted the invitation to take the mound at Nats Park on Thursday evening when they host the Yankees on Opening Day.

“Dr. Fauci has been a true champion for our country during the COVID-19 pandemic and throughout his distinguished career, so it is only fitting that we honor him as we kick off the 2020 season and defend our World Series Championship title,” the team said in a statement.

Fauci grew up in Brooklyn and has lived in Washington for 50 years. He was among those who delivered congratulatory messages for the virtual ring design unveiling in May. Fauci has also been photographed wearing a Nats face mask.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Rageman wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:10 pm This is minor to pretty much nothing to most people . . . but to Drumpf? He's going to be furious about the positive coverage. And since it's against the Yankees, almost everyone in his former hometown will be watching.
https://www.mlb.com/news/anthony-fauci- ... als-opener
The Nationals announced on Monday that Fauci, whom they described as a “super-fan” of the organization, has accepted the invitation to take the mound at Nats Park on Thursday evening when they host the Yankees on Opening Day.

“Dr. Fauci has been a true champion for our country during the COVID-19 pandemic and throughout his distinguished career, so it is only fitting that we honor him as we kick off the 2020 season and defend our World Series Championship title,” the team said in a statement.

Fauci grew up in Brooklyn and has lived in Washington for 50 years. He was among those who delivered congratulatory messages for the virtual ring design unveiling in May. Fauci has also been photographed wearing a Nats face mask.

Unlike Donnie, Fauci ain't gonna be booed to the point of tears.