A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by whammybar »

Here we go...

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/cri ... utType=amp

President Donald Trump, who once bragged he could solve Chicago’s crime problem within a week, announced plans Wednesday to send a “surge of federal law enforcement” to the city to address ongoing violence.
TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by TenBenny »

whammybar wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:35 pm Here we go...

President Donald Trump, who once bragged he could solve Chicago’s crime problem within a week, announced plans Wednesday to send a “surge of federal law enforcement” to the city to address ongoing violence.

How's about he finally get to work on that little pandemic that's been taking people down before he worries about stopping this so-called "violence," eh?

More fucking distraction to try and gin up re-election votes.
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:58 pm

How's about he finally get to work on that little pandemic that's been taking people down before he worries about stopping this so-called "violence," eh?

He's still waiting on the warm weather to do it's job.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Rorysfan wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:02 pm

At this point, all he can do is hope for a possible vaccine to come along later in the year and then try to take credit for it and/or dispense it in such a way that he looks heroic. Were that to happen some would fall for that. His base, certainly, but also some of the dumbasses who still aren't sure who they're picking between Trump, Biden or a third-party candidate.

The American people really have to act like the gates are now closed and that he can no longer get credit for anything he does. That ship has fucking sailed. As voters, it's time to focus solely on the damage he's done up until now.
AnotherPerfectB*stard
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by AnotherPerfectB*stard »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YofLsS3vfOU

Russell is a bit weird but...
Raise your can of beer on high
And seal your fate forever
Our best years have past us by
The golden age of leather
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

AnotherPerfectB*stard wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:48 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YofLsS3vfOU

Russell is a bit weird but...
Christ, the comments are 90% Right Wing. It's weird that that demographic would be watching anything with Russell Brand at all.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:00 am
Rorysfan wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:02 pm

At this point, all he can do is hope for a possible vaccine to come along later in the year and then try to take credit for it and/or dispense it in such a way that he looks heroic. Were that to happen some would fall for that. His base, certainly, but also some of the dumbasses who still aren't sure who they're picking between Trump, Biden or a third-party candidate.

The American people really have to act like the gates are now closed and that he can no longer get credit for anything he does. That ship has fucking sailed. As voters, it's time to focus solely on the damage he's done up until now.

If a vaccine does come before the election, he'll make sure Russia has access to it first.
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

In today's presser he says he's cancelled the GOP convention due to the spread of the Coronavirus, excuse me China virus, yet he wants schools to reopen. :roll:

Of course if he hadn't done away with the Pandemic Response Team maybe it wouldn't have gotten out of China.
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

Rorysfan wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:52 pm In today's presser he says he's cancelled the GOP convention due to the spread of the Coronavirus, excuse me China virus, yet he wants schools to reopen. :roll:

Of course if he hadn't done away with the Pandemic Response Team maybe it wouldn't have gotten out of China.

He also mentions he spoke with Putin about Corona....er China virus concerns. You know, the same Putin who has put bounties on the heads of American soldiers. :evil:
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Rorysfan wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:30 pm If a vaccine does come before the election, he'll make sure Russia has access to it first.

Also, Big Pharma is awaiting its chance to screw over the public by setting the price of a dose at an ungodly amount inaccessible to average citizens. We'll see whether or not health insurance carriers step up for the people or go for the gouge.
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Latest hard hitting sit down is with the “One Bite Pizza Review” guy. Eat your heart out, OANN.

Also, that motherfucker has never issued a review after one bite. This is the real fake news media. Wake up, sheeple!
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

People's unemployment benefits are about to run out. Democrats want to expand those benefits until January. Republicans, who cream their fucking Depends over giving millions to millionaires won't sign that extension because regular people may make too much money. Republicans are fucking cancer.
Image Image
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Rorysfan wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:52 pm In today's presser he says he's cancelled the GOP convention due to the spread of the Coronavirus, excuse me China virus, yet he wants schools to reopen. :roll:

Then there’s no reason to postpone the election, right? Kids can go to school, we can vote on Election Day.
Gonna be fun watching Trumptard’s own bullshit rhetoric bite him on the ass.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:12 am

Then there’s no reason to postpone the election, right? Kids can go to school, we can vote on Election Day.

Let Trump explain to people why their kids and the teachers of those kids have to go back to school but Trump's kid's school is staying closed.

It's like him explaining to the press that he can vote by mail but no one else should. And oh, it's rampant with fraud anyway.

Fucking hell we're going to need to smarten up the next generations of Americans.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

TenBenny wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:30 pm
TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:12 am

Let Trump explain to people why their kids and the teachers of those kids have to go back to school but Trump's kid's school is staying closed.

It's like him explaining to the press that he can vote by mail but no one else should. And oh, it's rampant with fraud anyway.

Fucking hell we're going to need to smarten up the next generations of Americans.
😂😂🤣
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

PERSON! WOMAN! MAN! CAMERA! TV!

He can walk down ramps, drink water with two hands and naming 5 words! Is there ANYTHING the man can't do???

He's also full of shit... in most cognitive tests they give 5 unrelated words. Much like the ones I listed: FACE, VELVET, CHURCH, DAISY, RED.
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Colbert was so funny on that test. :lol: :lol: https://youtu.be/ejKvwawO0uA
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Chieftan44
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Chieftan44 »

Joe Biden's hairy legs speech. All four of you idiots bumping this thread would vote for this guy if you could summon the motivation and intelligence to register:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DbE2SmV2bs
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Chieftan44 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:50 am you idiots
Because the smart vote is for Generalissimo Donaldo Trumpo, right?

Stupid ass.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So let me get this straight. Is this the second weekend in a row Donnie's gone golfing? He posted a photo yesterday with Brett Favre.

The pandemic and unemployment are raging and we're 100 days out from the election and he thinks several days of golf is fine.
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

TenBenny wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:47 pm So let me get this straight. Is this the second weekend in a row Donnie's gone golfing? He posted a photo yesterday with Brett Favre.

The pandemic and unemployment are raging and we're 100 days out from the election and he thinks several days of golf is fine.
BUT WAIT!!:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 2733341696
Because of my strong focus on the China Virus, including scheduled meetings on Vaccines, our economy and much else, I won’t be able to be in New York to throw out the opening pitch for the @Yankees on August 15th. We will make it later in the season!
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:41 am
Chieftan44 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:50 am you idiots
Because the smart vote is for Generalissimo Donaldo Trumpo, right?

Stupid ass.
It blows my fucking mind that Trumptards will post Joe Biden saying dumb shit as unquestionable proof that he shouldn’t be President, but the guy who says we should inject disinfectant and thinks toilets are flushed tens of times should.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

SeniorGrande wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:21 pm
TenBenny wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:47 pm So let me get this straight. Is this the second weekend in a row Donnie's gone golfing? He posted a photo yesterday with Brett Favre.

BUT WAIT!!:
Because of my strong focus on the China Virus, including scheduled meetings on Vaccines, our economy and much else, I won’t be able to be in New York to throw out the opening pitch for the @Yankees on August 15th. We will make it later in the season!

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

SeniorGrande wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:21 pm

BUT WAIT!!:

I scrolled several pages' worth of comments down and not one person even questioned that he had really been made that offer. Like one, why would NYC or a NYC sports team do that? Two, when does this guy ever tell the truth?

If the Yankees organization did indeed invite him, I honestly can't see the reasoning.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

For someone who claimed he used to be the best baseball player in the state of NY, that is easily the worst pitching delivery I've ever seen.
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

whammybar wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:57 am For someone who claimed he used to be the best baseball player in the state of NY, that is easily the worst pitching delivery I've ever seen.

He saw how bad Fauci's was the other night. So his must have been worse cuz you know he would be crowing about his pitch if he didn't cancel.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Rorysfan wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:45 am
whammybar wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:57 am For someone who claimed he used to be the best baseball player in the state of NY, that is easily the worst pitching delivery I've ever seen.

He saw how bad Fauci's was the other night. So his must have been worse cuz you know he would be crowing about his pitch if he didn't cancel.

So I'm told Randy Levine and Trump are good friends, so the offer to throw out the pitch was real. But it could just as well have been optics. The pandemic, Trump golfing the last few weekends. Now is not the time. Also... Sure, he probably doesn't want to be embarrassed by a poor throw, but I'm sure he realizes he's gonna be booed in New York just like he was at the Nationals' stadium, and his fragile ego can't handle that.

As for Fauci, I was fine with him taking up the offer. How much time did it take him to go in to make his pitch? One, two hours tops? He was already in the same locale. And intelligent people understand that he's actually been working hard on the virus crisis whereas Trump hasn't done shit, so I think he's earned the good will.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump throws like a downs kid and would get booed out of the stadium. Understood. But he doesn't even bother coming up with a plausible excuse for not going to the memorial for 'That darkie congress guy who said a bunch of mean stuff about me'.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Chieftan44 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:50 am Joe Biden's hairy legs speech. All four of you idiots bumping this thread would vote for this guy if you could summon the motivation and intelligence to register:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DbE2SmV2bs
I'm not fan of Biden or Bonespurs Dennison, but if you truly believe Trump is any better mentally, I suggest you watch his recent speech on shower heads during a pandemic and watch in interviews when he struggles with even the most simplest words..