Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by exitflagger »

I'd say there's absolutely no mystery as to whether William Barr spits or swallows when Trump nuts in his mouth.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Interesting little gobs of money tucked away into that McConnell GOP Cornavirus relief bill....

$2,056,000,000 for "Air Force procurement"
$686,000,000 for F-35A planes (which averages out to about 6 or 8 planes)
$720,000,000 for C–130J
$650,000,000 for A– 10
$1,750,000,000 for a new FBI building in Washington DC.
(Which Mitch McConnell claims he didn't even know was in HIS bill! :lol: )
https://www.nbcnews.com/video/mcconnell ... 8360517760

More little diddy's inside the GOP's Coronavirus relief to "help Americans out" include:
Lower bank standards for capital gains
New round of funding of PPP, hopefully the same billionaires get some this time too! (no oversight necessary)
Liability shield. McConnell’s bill includes a five-year “liability shield” aimed at preventing businesses, universities, schools and hospitals from being sued over coronavirus-related damages. McConnell has called the provision a “red line” in negotiations and insisted he would not sign a stimulus package without it.
So in other words, if you are forced to return to work or your kids forced to return to school and you/they catch the hoax virus, you're shit out of luck..

Crazy that they actually dumped Trump's demand for a payroll tax cut, but hey the GOP wants to give you another $1200 to vote for them in November!

Guys? Find yourself a woman who looks at you as adoringly as Mitch McConnell does Trump..

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Chieftan44 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:50 am All four of you idiots bumping this thread would vote for this guy if you could summon the motivation and intelligence to register:
And you're going to vote for THIS guy? :lol:

Vettehead2006
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Vettehead2006 »

How can Trumptards read that shit and think the orange monkey is intelligent? And if they do think that this is the way an intelligent person speaks - what does that say about Trumptards?
Acceptable president? Hes not even an acceptable human being. Pure white trash, like his Billy Bob mafia.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Reading that Trump shite makes my head hurt. I have a hard time comprehending it because its just nonsense and gobbledygook.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Vettehead2006 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:55 pm How can Trumptards read that shit and think the orange monkey is intelligent?
They don't. I've said this several times now: Trump is a device used by the far right to get their little wish list accomplished. They tested the water with Dubya but he could only do so much because he had some semblance of a conscience. Trump is unencumbered by dignity, shame, acknowledgement of facts or truth, conscience, empathy, fairness,... hell he even has the advantage of not being intelligent enough to understand any of these things. His only mission is to take the disgusting objectives of his base and make them happen. THAT is why his people are so loyal. They have no use for him other than that and vice versa.

It's a contract written in feces.
ImageImage
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Vettehead2006 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:55 pm How can Trumptards read that shit and think the orange monkey is intelligent? And if they do think that this is the way an intelligent person speaks - what does that say about Trumptards?
Acceptable president? Hes not even an acceptable human being. Pure white trash, like his Billy Bob mafia.
They're stupid. It's the Dunning-Kruger effect.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

The Lincoln Project - MAGA Church
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoglNFN5-Js
---------------------------------------------------------------------

“We condemn the Hong Kong government’s decision to postpone for one year its legislative council elections and to disqualify opposition candidates,” White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said at a news briefing. Reading from a prepared statement,she characterized the move as part of an effort by China to deny “promised autonomy and freedom to the Hong Kong people.”

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Look for Donnie boy to cling to this "mail-in ballot fraud" routine till the bitter end. He knows the writing is on the wall and it's the only card he can play. But does it sound familiar? He said the same fucking thing in the run-up to the 2016 election. He was so sure he was going to lose that he laid the groundwork to refuse to concede when the tally was done. This is the exact same script only now he has the mail-in situation that he can blame. As with last time, it's a no-risk gambit; if he wins you won't hear another word about it. If he loses, the evil dems have CHEATED!!

I mean if he's going to cry wolf again you would think he would at least use another word other than "rigged", which he cried about over and over four years ago. There has never been a "have it both ways" hypocrite like this motherfucker.

There needs to be a concrete plan in place to forcibly remove him WHEN he refuses to concede. Because it will definitely happen.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:02 pm Look for Donnie boy to cling to this "mail-in ballot fraud" routine till the bitter end.
I figured as much when he appointed a big campaign donor as Postmaster General.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/07/31/poli ... index.html

Washington(CNN) Sen. Mitch McConnell is allowing Republican Senate candidates to do whatever it takes to salvage their campaigns ahead of what Republicans increasingly fear could be a devastating election for their party.

In recent weeks, the Senate majority leader has become so concerned over Republicans losing control of the Senate that he has signaled to vulnerable GOP senators in tough races that they could distance themselves from the President if they feel it is necessary, according to multiple senior Republicans including a source close to McConnell.

That could mean breaking with Trump on the administration's response to the coronavirus pandemic and the continued efforts by the President to paint an optimistic picture despite rising cases and deaths across parts of the country, especially in many Republican states in the South and Midwest.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:02 pm Look for Donnie boy to cling to this "mail-in ballot fraud" routine till the bitter end. He knows the writing is on the wall and it's the only card he can play. But does it sound familiar? He said the same fucking thing in the run-up to the 2016 election. He was so sure he was going to lose that he laid the groundwork to refuse to concede when the tally was done. This is the exact same script only now he has the mail-in situation that he can blame. As with last time, it's a no-risk gambit; if he wins you won't hear another word about it. If he loses, the evil dems have CHEATED!!

I mean if he's going to cry wolf again you would think he would at least use another word other than "rigged", which he cried about over and over four years ago. There has never been a "have it both ways" hypocrite like this motherfucker.

There needs to be a concrete plan in place to forcibly remove him WHEN he refuses to concede. Because it will definitely happen.
There is a concrete plan. It's in The Constitution.
No matter what happens, his presidency ( and the VP) ends on 1/20/2021 at noon. If a new president has not been duly elected, The Speaker of the House becomes President in the interim. President Pelosi.
I'm not sure i'm crazy about that, but it's better than what we have now.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Metal Sludge wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:44 pm
exitflagger wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:02 pm Look for Donnie boy to cling to this "mail-in ballot fraud" routine till the bitter end. He knows the writing is on the wall and it's the only card he can play. But does it sound familiar? He said the same fucking thing in the run-up to the 2016 election. He was so sure he was going to lose that he laid the groundwork to refuse to concede when the tally was done. This is the exact same script only now he has the mail-in situation that he can blame. As with last time, it's a no-risk gambit; if he wins you won't hear another word about it. If he loses, the evil dems have CHEATED!!

No matter what happens, his presidency ( and the VP) ends on 1/20/2021 at noon. If a new president has not been duly elected, The Speaker of the House becomes President in the interim. President Pelosi.
Well of course that's what's supposed to happen. Just let the election be a fairly close loss and watch what he does. More importantly, watch what his supporters do. Trump has never displayed any sort of adherence to governmental protocol and I think he realizes that as soon as he gets booted out of the white house he'll lose his executive privilege and be vulnerable to a litany of prosecutions. If he loses, those few months waiting for the new administration to be inaugurated are going to be a battle, I guarantee it. Either figuratively or literally.
ImageImage
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:22 pm

Oh I know he will try anything, but the Secret Service works for the new President, and they will remove him...I hope.
Well of course that's what's supposed to happen. Just let the election be a fairly close loss and watch what he does. More importantly, watch what his supporters do. Trump has never displayed any sort of adherence to governmental protocol and I think he realizes that as soon as he gets booted out of the white house he'll lose his executive privilege and be vulnerable to a litany of prosecutions. If he loses, those few months waiting for the new administration to be inaugurated are going to be a battle, I guarantee it. Either figuratively or literally.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:22 pm

I suspect he won't have a choice. The Secret Service works for The President, if he is no longer President, they must forcibly remove him.
I suspect Melania and Barron will vacate on 11/4, and run back to New York.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Trump was the GOP's useful idiot. Word is even Fox News employees have been told to start shifting away from Trump and back to opposition mode (like, hammering away at Biden if he wins). And so it goes with the Senators. If they really sense Trump is going down, it becomes about protecting the brand and saving careers.

McConnell seems to think that if his colleagues simply shift gears now they can salvage their careers within months by fooling the public into thinking they've found a conscience. Will it work or will the voters simply remember how those officials failed their citizens for the last four years ? Who knows?
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Yesterday Trump tweeted that he beat Obama four years ago. Even if he beats Joe Biden in November, the guy's mind is not going to last long.

I suppose the GOP could take its chances trying to move on with Pence in the Oval Office, but Pence has as much gravitas and charisma as a block of wood. I'm not sure he could maintain that same hold over the cult.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

If Trump sees a definite no win situation coming for November, I think he uses the mail ballot excuse to resign the Presidency. His ego is his downfall. There is no way he stands at the inauguration watching Biden sworn in.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:16 am Yesterday Trump tweeted that he beat Obama four years ago. Even if he beats Joe Biden in November, the guy's mind is not going to last long.
Ugh. Leonard, don't make defend this moron. He was talking about Obama campaigning for Hillary, as he's doing for Biden now. Obama sets Trump voters off like nothing else so he's talking about "beating" Obama in that way.

He's dumb as shit, and probably senile, but I seriously doubt he doesn't remember Hillary Clinton.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Another day. Another golf game.
Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

Luminiferous wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:57 pm Another day. Another golf game.
FUCK! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you mind if I start using that on FB for my Trump fanatic friends ( Can't believe I even have em! and they like my mexican dumbass )
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

BlackCrypt wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:26 pm Image
that is the gayyyyest thing I've ever seen.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I'd rather pound Lance Eric from Bang Tango bareback.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 pm I can’t handle real world problems
It’s hard enough having 2 LA Guns and being forced to pick a side
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

nycrue wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:11 pm
You don't get out much do you?

Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

whammybar wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:24 am If Trump sees a definite no win situation coming for November, I think he uses the mail ballot excuse to resign the Presidency. His ego is his downfall. There is no way he stands at the inauguration watching Biden sworn in.
We can only hope...
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

nycrue wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:11 pm
Oh, do show us your campaign preference!
You don't have the balls to engage in a political conversation. I suspect that's because you were a fan of the apprentice?
And you're a racist, and as much as you'd like to be SoCal, you're Southern/Mid-West and can't get past people of color having equal rights.
If you can't give us your political preference in words, then shut the fuck up!!!
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sleepy Joe is in my death pool. will he croak before November??
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I'd rather pound Lance Eric from Bang Tango bareback.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 pm I can’t handle real world problems
It’s hard enough having 2 LA Guns and being forced to pick a side
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

nycrue wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:34 am :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sleepy Joe is in my death pool. will he croak before November??
Cool. Let's bet.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Safer bet: Donnie Dumbass meets with a Khadafi or Saddam-like demise after digging in and refusing to fuck off per the demand of the electorate.

Ah, passive-aggressively wishing death on people is just a fun pastime, isn't it?
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Trump voters making the point that Biden is old, senile, and in poor physical health is WILD to me. That level of disconnect is just fascinating.