Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by exitflagger »

The pedo-pushers are all quick to point at Bill Clinton and his connection to Jeffery Epstein when there are FAR more Epstein connections to Trump. You won't see the Clintons "wishing Ghislaine Maxwell well" in her trafficking prosecutions. Projection, projection, projection.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

All of these years watching Looney Tunes cartoons I never knew his name was pronounced Yosimite Sam.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump claims Biden is ‘against God’ and will ‘hurt the Bible’
https://www.wfla.com/news/politics/trum ... the-bible/

CLEVELAND (CNN Newsource) – President Trump made a bizarre attack on presumptive Democratic Presidential nominee Joe Biden asserting that Biden, a practicing Catholic, wants to “hurt the Bible” and “hurt God” during a speech in Ohio.

“He’s going to do things that nobody ever would ever think even possible because he’s following the radical left agenda. Take away your guns, destroy your Second Amendment, no religion, no anything, hurt the Bible, hurt God, he’s against God, he’s against guns,” Trump said.

Trump later doubled-down against Biden, telling people “Your guns will be taken away, immediately and without notice.”

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:30 am Trump claims Biden is ‘against God’ and will ‘hurt the Bible’
https://www.wfla.com/news/politics/trum ... the-bible/

CLEVELAND (CNN Newsource) – President Trump made a bizarre attack on presumptive Democratic Presidential nominee Joe Biden asserting that Biden, a practicing Catholic, wants to “hurt the Bible” and “hurt God” during a speech in Ohio.

“He’s going to do things that nobody ever would ever think even possible because he’s following the radical left agenda. Take away your guns, destroy your Second Amendment, no religion, no anything, hurt the Bible, hurt God, he’s against God, he’s against guns,” Trump said.

Trump later doubled-down against Biden, telling people “Your guns will be taken away, immediately and without notice.”

It's fucking Charlie Brown and Lucy every time there's an election, "They're going to take our guns!". Yet they all still have their guns after 8 years of Obama. They fall for it every time.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

We have guns too, you babbling jackasses!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

whammybar wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:51 pm We have guns too, you babbling jackasses!
Yeah, but theirs are replacements for tiny wieners, brains and spines.

whammybar

Post by whammybar »

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/08 ... fiSPWr1ICE

From the administration that brought you a former open-pit-mining lobbyist as the secretary of the Interior and a coal-mining lobbyist as the head of the Environmental Protection Agency comes another staffing decision defined by conflict of interest. Elliott Abrams — who was convicted of two misdemeanor counts of withholding information from Congress during the Iran-Contra Affair — will now serve the Trump administration as its envoy to Iran.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

White House Asked If Trump Could Be Added to Mount Rushmore
“Do you know it’s my dream to have my face on Mount Rushmore?” the president said to South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... e-1041570/

In 2019, White House aides reached out to the governor of South Dakota and asked about the process of adding additional presidents to Mount Rushmore, a Republican official familiar with the conversation told the New York Times.

So, when the president arrived last month for his July fourth festivities, the governor of the state, Kristi Noem, presented Trump with a four-foot replica of Mount Rushmore that included his face.

Adding to the already odd ask is the fact that the federal government is in charge of such matters, not the state, and the National Park Service has addressed the subject several times with a hard no, citing instability to the structure making it impossible to make additions.

In a 2018 interview, Noem says that Trump told her that it was a “dream” of his to be carved into the mountain.

Noem told South Dakota’s Argus Leader that during a White House visit, Trump said to her: “‘Kristi, come on over here. Shake my hand.'” The governor continued, “I shook his hand, and I said, ‘Mr. President, you should come to South Dakota sometime. We have Mount Rushmore.’ And he goes, ‘Do you know it’s my dream to have my face on Mount Rushmore?’ I started laughing. He wasn’t laughing, so he was totally serious.”

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Turner Coates wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:28 pm White House Asked If Trump Could Be Added to Mount Rushmore
“Do you know it’s my dream to have my face on Mount Rushmore?” the president said to South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem
The way to do this to everyone's satisfaction would be to chisel the rock down lower to depict the four presidential dicks hanging out with a fountain attached to the urethras with Trump's head at a lower level so that they are perpetually urinating on him. Donnie digs that kind of thing and it sends the correct message.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

rocketop
Headlining Clubs

Post by rocketop »

Thank God our humble leader has cleared this up.

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

TenBenny wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:17 am The full Axios interview on HBO (available for free on YouTube) is a must-watch. Jonathan Swan did a great job pushing back. This is how you do it. He calmly but firmly refuted lies, hitting hard. Trump is flailing with his cheap printout props, and it's embarrassing, painful and infuriating to watch.

I appreciate that there's only so much you can do with Trump, who talks with a bulldozer style but I think Swan managed to get all of his points into the air. At this point, good journalists know when Trump is only shooting himself in the foot with his approach anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaaTZkqsaxY
People have been saying it was a train-wreck, a disaster, so I watched it. It was, but, you know, what else would it be?
It's not like he was now exposed as an incoherent retard or anything.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

mullet_head wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:47 pm
TenBenny wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:17 am The full Axios interview on HBO (available for free on YouTube) is a must-watch. Jonathan Swan did a great job pushing back. This is how you do it. He calmly but firmly refuted lies, hitting hard. Trump is flailing with his cheap printout props, and it's embarrassing, painful and infuriating to watch.

I appreciate that there's only so much you can do with Trump, who talks with a bulldozer style but I think Swan managed to get all of his points into the air. At this point, good journalists know when Trump is only shooting himself in the foot with his approach anyway.

People have been saying it was a train-wreck, a disaster, so I watched it. It was, but, you know, what else would it be?
To which incoherent retard do you refer?
ImageImage
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:55 pm

whammybar

Post by whammybar »

Inspecting the bunker again...

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/08/10/tru ... house.html

President Donald Trump was abruptly evacuated from a press briefing on Monday evening just minutes after he began speaking because of a shooting outside of the White House.

"There was an actual shooting, and somebody has been taken to the hospital. I don't know the condition of the person," Trump said after he returned to the White House briefing room shortly afterward.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

mullet_head wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:13 pm

it could have applied to TenLenny too.
ImageImage
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

So the pandemic in 1917 that killed 50 to 100 million people actually ended WW2? What the fuck?

Who took that cognitive exam for him? And the Republicans are worried about Biden's mind?
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

whammybar wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:44 pm Inspecting the bunker again...

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/08/10/tru ... house.html

President Donald Trump was abruptly evacuated from a press briefing on Monday evening just minutes after he began speaking because of a shooting outside of the White House.

"There was an actual shooting, and somebody has been taken to the hospital. I don't know the condition of the person," Trump said after he returned to the White House briefing room shortly afterward.

Sadly, where we are now is that because Donald has told thousands of lies over four years and pulled countless stunts, people, at least the ones reading the news, are questioning if this was even a real incident.
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

exitflagger wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:26 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:28 pm White House Asked If Trump Could Be Added to Mount Rushmore
The way to do this to everyone's satisfaction would be to chisel the rock down lower to depict the four presidential dicks hanging out with a fountain attached to the urethras with Trump's head at a lower level so that they are perpetually urinating on him. Donnie digs that kind of thing and it sends the correct message.
Not quite what you wanted, but I found this:

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

:lol: Pretty close.
ImageImage
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:00 pm
mullet_head wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:13 pm
it could have applied to TenLenny too.
Yeah but Lenny has a better vocabulary. Bigger words, huge ones. Maybe the bestest sentences.

Maybe not.
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

So now Trump is trolling Biden for probably picking a woman for his VP candidate... claiming it's an insult to men. The WH is loaded with old paunchy white men from one fucking wing to the other, I think they will get over it and survive.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

The women of this country need to do a modified "Lysistrata."
"If you vote for him, there's no nookie!"

whammybar

Post by whammybar »

Biden and Harris brought the straight fire right into Trump's face today. How's that for nasty, you deranged snowflake?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I couldn't care less what Biden and Harris have to say. They're both stock, boring, shitty choices and this country should be ashamed. I'm voting for them anyway, so just put the fucking ballots out, point to where I sign, and spare me all the campaign bullshit. Having to hear these two twats yammer on for the next few months shouldn't have to be part of it.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

But...but ...but Biden's mind....

whammybar

Post by whammybar »

I hate Republicans.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

You just can't make this shit up. Donald is literally having the water flow standards changed because he can't properly wash his hair with a lower flow. This is his big concern right now.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... w-kdrlkqzh
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

whammybar wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:39 pm I hate Republicans.
I fucking hate Republicans.