Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Roxxxxtar
Headlining Clubs

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Roxxxxtar »

risingfarce wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:36 am
whammybar wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:39 pm I hate Republicans.
I fucking hate Republicans.
And DJT was a registered Dem for years. I still believe this incompetent fuck had no real intention to become President. It was a stunt to improve his shitty brand, and there are enough retards in the USA that thought, YEAH - we need a failed businessman that pretends he never fails and reality TV host to turn this country around from the grasp of politicians. They don't give a fuck about him as a president. Their low IQ is entertained by a reality TV shitshow.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

You guys are in luck then because they are the most powerless political entity in the country now. Trump and his flunkies are not republicans. Actual republicans are represented at this point by Mitt Romney and a very small faction of his ilk.

I don't hate real republicans. But it's hard to fathom that they fell in lockstep with Trump so easily. I'll be interested to see how they view him in hindsight once it all really crumbles and it becomes obvious that it was all his fault.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

The modern Republican party is straight up cancer. But at the same time, a major, major part of the current Democrat platform was considered ridiculous a mere four years ago. Bernie's ideas, which are now the tenets of your basic-bitch Democratic platform were considered ludicrous, by Democrats, in 2016. The Democratic party has moved so far Left so quickly that it's no fucking wonder large swathes are sitting there scratching their heads. Then they send mixed messages by absolutely demanding the most milquetoast, boring, establishment candidates, who play lip service to all of these ideals after spending their lives denying them. The whole thing's a fucking joke. Biden/Harris is about as exciting as a paint swatches to the colorblind.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
AnotherPerfectB*stard
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by AnotherPerfectB*stard »

Mojo wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:19 am The modern Republican party is straight up cancer. But at the same time, a major, major part of the current Democrat platform was considered ridiculous a mere four years ago. Bernie's ideas, which are now the tenets of your basic-bitch Democratic platform were considered ludicrous, by Democrats, in 2016. The Democratic party has moved so far Left so quickly that it's no fucking wonder large swathes are sitting there scratching their heads. Then they send mixed messages by absolutely demanding the most milquetoast, boring, establishment candidates, who play lip service to all of these ideals after spending their lives denying them. The whole thing's a fucking joke. Biden/Harris is about as exciting as a paint swatches to the colorblind.
Dude,
It's a two party system.
Whatcha gonna do?
Not vote?
Raise your can of beer on high
And seal your fate forever
Our best years have past us by
The golden age of leather
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

AnotherPerfectB*stard wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:37 am Dude,
It's a two party system.
Whatcha gonna do?
Not vote?
I’m voting Biden/Harris, no question. But like everyone else, it’s simply to oust Trump and not because I have any desire whatsoever to see Biden and Harris in the White House.
Image Image
AnotherPerfectB*stard
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by AnotherPerfectB*stard »

Mojo wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:53 am
AnotherPerfectB*stard wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:37 am Dude,
It's a two party system.
Whatcha gonna do?
Not vote?
I’m voting Biden/Harris, no question. But like everyone else, it’s simply to oust Trump and not because I have any desire whatsoever to see Biden and Harris in the White House.
so you are going for the dead guy walking and the token puppet.
since "the Donald" just raked up level up worthy "jewish and christian brownie points" with "his" middle eastern peace shit, prepare to be disappointed again...
Raise your can of beer on high
And seal your fate forever
Our best years have past us by
The golden age of leather
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

AnotherPerfectB*stard wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:13 am so you are going for the dead guy walking and the token puppet.
since "the Donald" just raked up level up worthy "jewish and christian brownie points" with "his" middle eastern peace shit, prepare to be disappointed again...
"The Donald" has further stacked the Affirmative College in his favor, and I already think he's going to win again. That doesn't mean I'd shit in his mouth if his uvula caught fire.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:20 am "The Donald" has further stacked the Affirmative College in his favor, and I already think he's going to win again.
Because of the Trump Cooties virus, I don't think he'll win unless the Supremes hand it to him.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:00 pm Because of the Trump Cooties virus, I don't think he'll win unless the Supremes hand it to him.
I wish I shared your optimism.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:01 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:00 pm Because of the Trump Cooties virus, I don't think he'll win unless the Supremes hand it to him.
I think he's too stupid to steal it otherwise.
He just officially "announced" he wants mail slowed down so that (most) folks can't use it to vote.
He's like a James Bond villain, spilling the plot.

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:07 pm
He just officially "announced" he wants mail slowed down so that (most) folks can't use it to vote.
He's only one vote. It's all the other ones I'm worried about. Trumptards gonna Trumptard. The Electoral College was already in his favor and is now more so. I don't for a second think that he'll come even close to the popular vote, but the EC is pretty much in the bag, unfortunately.
Image Image
Love_Industry
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Love_Industry »

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:23 am The women of this country need to do a modified "Lysistrata."
"If you vote for him, there's no nookie!"
What if he then grabs her by the pussy? Oh wait, you have to be a star to do that.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:11 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:07 pm
He's only one vote. It's all the other ones I'm worried about. Trumptards gonna Trumptard. The Electoral College was already in his favor and is now more so. I don't for a second think that he'll come even close to the popular vote, but the EC is pretty much in the bag, unfortunately.
The virus wasn't here during the last general election. To me, that will make the big difference; something that crosses every demographic boundary; something that could personally affect ANY politician.
Someone may not care about someone else's pretty baby, but when it comes to their OWN pretty baby, they'll move mountains.
This shit ain't over yet, and it's gonna personally affect many more people of all belief systems...AND their pretty babies.
I'm counting on politicians' own selfishness and sense of self preservation as well as their family ties to help sway things. I don't think pledging undying loyalty to Spanky will be useful or in vogue anymore. I'm counting on Spanky to be seen by most as the face of doom.

And of course, I could be totally wrong.

eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Forgot to add to the discussion ain’t no way in hell is Trump winning. Zero percent it’s over.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

eddie lee roth wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:32 pm https://youtu.be/kFfRh8kwo3g

🙁😂🤣
I mean, to his credit, he didn't act like his usual little bitch self. He just moved on. Surprising.
Image Image
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Mojo wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:44 pm
eddie lee roth wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:32 pm https://youtu.be/kFfRh8kwo3g

🙁😂🤣
I mean, to his credit, he didn't act like his usual little bitch self. He just moved on. Surprising.
I would of loved to seen the black lady from PBS ask him that.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Roxxxxtar wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:17 am
And DJT was a registered Dem for years. I still believe this incompetent fuck had no real intention to become President. It was a stunt to improve his shitty brand, and there are enough retards in the USA that thought, YEAH - we need a failed businessman that pretends he never fails and reality TV host to turn this country around from the grasp of politicians. They don't give a fuck about him as a president. Their low IQ is entertained by a reality TV shitshow.

I had enough of my asshole father last week. To shut him the fuck up I asked him (he was in the Army for a short time) how he felt voting for a 5 time draft dodger? And a game show host? Shut him up immediately. We haven't spoken for a week. So it's been a very pleasant week for me. I enjoy the silence immensely.

It's all about "Winning" to Dump.

Fucking POS should be in prison.

Bingo about the low IQ.

Bottom line is you can't change stupid people. You're simply wasting your time if you try.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:59 am
You guys are in luck then because they are the most powerless political entity in the country now. Trump and his flunkies are not republicans. Actual republicans are represented at this point by Mitt Romney and a very small faction of his ilk.

I don't hate real republicans. But it's hard to fathom that they fell in lockstep with Trump so easily. I'll be interested to see how they view him in hindsight once it all really crumbles and it becomes obvious that it was all his fault.
There are republicans serving right now who hate his guts. Almost all of them don't say anything against him because of the pay check. So, you can just lump them all in with the Trump flunkies, because in the end they're all the same fucking pieces of shit.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Postal workers union endorses Biden, warns that 'survival' of USPS is at stake
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-e ... e-n1236768

WASHINGTON — Joe Biden gained the presidential endorsement of the National Association of Letter Carriers on Friday, a union that boasts nearly 300,000 active and retired postal workers.

"Vice President Biden is — was — and will continue to be — a fierce ally and defender of the United States Postal Service (USPS), letter carriers, and our fellow postal brothers and sisters," NALC president Fredric Rolando said in a statement that also praised Democratic vice presidential pick Kamala Harris.

The endorsement comes less than three months before Election Day and a day after President Donald Trump said he opposes Postal Service funding pushed by Democrats, noting that those resources were necessary to advance the cause of mail-in voting during the coronavirus pandemic.

"This pandemic threatens the very survival of USPS," Rolando said. "Yet, while postal employees are on the front lines providing essential services to the public every day, the current administration refuses to provide the necessary financial relief that would strengthen the agency during this pandemic."

If you're going to vote by "mail," take your ballot to a drop box and deposit it there instead of mailing it. That way, your county, rather than the USPS, will handle it.

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Not sure if we've mentioned this but Trump is building a 13 foot "anti-climb" wall around the white house. Getting past the aspect that this is yet another authoritarian dictator-like maneuver, has anybody noticed that Trump's Freudian neuroses were predicted perfectly by Pink Floyd's The Wall album over 40 years ago? The song "Mother" sums it up pretty specifically, right down to the protagonist asking if he "should run for president". Odd, being that Pink Floyd and the story of The Wall is based in England, excluding any chance that he could be eligible for that.

Hmm.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

exitflagger wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:18 am Not sure if we've mentioned this but Trump is building a 13 foot "anti-climb" wall around the white house. Getting past the aspect that this is yet another authoritarian dictator-like maneuver, has anybody noticed that Trump's Freudian neuroses were predicted perfectly by Pink Floyd's The Wall album over 40 years ago? The song "Mother" sums it up pretty specifically, right down to the protagonist asking if he "should run for president". Odd, being that Pink Floyd and the story of The Wall is based in England, excluding any chance that he could be eligible for that.

Hmm.
Also, in Waiting For the Worms pretty much has Trumps entire campaign pledge in 2 lines

"Would You like to see Britannia rule again? (MAGA)
"Would you like to send our colored cousins home again?" (The rest)
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

exitflagger wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:18 am Not sure if we've mentioned this but Trump is building a 13 foot "anti-climb" wall around the white house. Getting past the aspect that this is yet another authoritarian dictator-like maneuver, has anybody noticed that Trump's Freudian neuroses were predicted perfectly by Pink Floyd's The Wall album over 40 years ago? The song "Mother" sums it up pretty specifically, right down to the protagonist asking if he "should run for president". Odd, being that Pink Floyd and the story of The Wall is based in England, excluding any chance that he could be eligible for that.

Hmm.
Sort of sounds like a certain poster on here.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Waking up this morning hearing that President Trump’s best friend had died really put a smile on my face. Finding out it was a Trump was too much. Best Sunday in a long time. In fact I would prefer this than to the NFL trying to have a season.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Is it not a little odd that they haven’t released what offed Robert Trump? You’d think if it WASN’T the ‘rona, they’d be happy to say so. I mean, the dude was 71, so it’s not like it couldn’t be a billion things, but why not say what killed him?
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Mojo wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:53 pm Is it not a little odd that they haven’t released what offed Robert Trump? You’d think if it WASN’T the ‘rona, they’d be happy to say so. I mean, the dude was 71, so it’s not like it couldn’t be a billion things, but why not say what killed him?
AIDS.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:53 pm
Mojo wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:53 pm Is it not a little odd that they haven’t released what offed Robert Trump? You’d think if it WASN’T the ‘rona, they’d be happy to say so. I mean, the dude was 71, so it’s not like it couldn’t be a billion things, but why not say what killed him?
AIDS.
Could it of been demon semen in the buttocks?
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

eddie lee roth wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:25 pmCould it of been demon semen in the buttocks?
You're suggesting he fucked Anthony Kiedis? It always goes back to Hollyweird. #QAnon
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
kreamygoodness
Headlining Clubs

Post by kreamygoodness »

🤔
LitaStrauss wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:57 am Nobody is out to get you. Get off line and stop reading bullshit.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Shame?