Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by exitflagger »

If John Wilkes Booth was somehow still alive today, Trump would appoint him "Second Amendment Ambassador".
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

The Antifa thugs are coming to the suburbs for your daughters!!!!

But don't panic.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Bibles are screaming in pain from being hurt while Democrat run cities in America burn.
If you're gonna panic because of something, panic because of THAT.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

Feb 24th :D I'm sure she saved many lives that day.

Speaker Pelosi. Good afternoon, everyone. I’m so glad to see so many of you in Chinatown today.

For me, it’s like a homecoming because we have so many relationships over the years, starting when I – the very first event I ever had running for Congress. Thirty-three years ago, at the beginning of February, it was put on in Chinatown by Florence Fang and her husband, John Fang, her late husband, who I love – and they introduced me to the community through their eyes and we’ve been friends ever since.

I’m here today, particularly, to say thank you to the community for the sense of family values and sense of community that they provide.

But also to say to everyone: we should come to Chinatown. Precautions have been taken by our city. We know that there is concern surrounding tourism, traveling all throughout the world, but we think it’s very safe to be in Chinatown and hope that others will come.

It’s lovely here. The food is delicious, the shops are prospering, the parade was great. Walking tours continue. Please come and visit and enjoy Chinatown.

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

I can almost GUARANTEE you that this latest revelation still isn't gonna unglue his cult's lips from his ass, though. In fact, I'm betting if they DID finally admit to the virus being real, they'd somehow chalk up every one of those 190,000+ deaths to being "God's will". Just watch.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

NearlyNormal wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:11 pm Feb 24th :D I'm sure she saved many lives that day.

Speaker Pelosi. Good afternoon, everyone. I’m so glad to see so many of you in Chinatown today.

For me, it’s like a homecoming because we have so many relationships over the years, starting when I – the very first event I ever had running for Congress. Thirty-three years ago, at the beginning of February, it was put on in Chinatown by Florence Fang and her husband, John Fang, her late husband, who I love – and they introduced me to the community through their eyes and we’ve been friends ever since.

I’m here today, particularly, to say thank you to the community for the sense of family values and sense of community that they provide.

But also to say to everyone: we should come to Chinatown. Precautions have been taken by our city. We know that there is concern surrounding tourism, traveling all throughout the world, but we think it’s very safe to be in Chinatown and hope that others will come.

It’s lovely here. The food is delicious, the shops are prospering, the parade was great. Walking tours continue. Please come and visit and enjoy Chinatown.

Awesome. What did another person who's NOT THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD say?

:lol: So desperate.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

dmbrocker wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:50 pm I can almost GUARANTEE you that this latest revelation still isn't gonna unglue his cult's lips from his ass, though. In fact, I'm betting if they DID finally admit to the virus being real, they'd somehow chalk up every one of those 190,000+ deaths to being "God's will". Just watch.
End times.

NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Has Spanky given a date for when the virus is going away? Has he mentioned where it will go?

SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:06 pm Has Spanky given a date for when the virus is going away?
When the temperatures get warm. That means it's been eradicated in Southern California.
Turner Coates wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:06 pm Has he mentioned where it will go?
Not Salt Lake City
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

There are so many stories coming out of the chaos, the suckers and losers comments seem like they happened six months ago. The constant insanity gets difficult to comprehend.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

dmbrocker wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:50 pm I can almost GUARANTEE you that this latest revelation still isn't gonna unglue his cult's lips from his ass, though. In fact, I'm betting if they DID finally admit to the virus being real, they'd somehow chalk up every one of those 190,000+ deaths to being "God's will". Just watch.

The base is set. They're not budging. But there are still (surprisingly) a percentage of people on the fence. I think that's the voting block Biden is trying to shake loose.

I've said it a hundred times since 2016. The Democrats should have consulted cult deprogrammers. Trump's base is a goddamn cult. It's chilling how easily these people were duped or willing to excuse his every rotten move.

If I was Biden, I would take a moment during one of the debates to address the American people and try one more time. "Is it easier to believe the whole world is against one man than to simply believe one man is the problem?"
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

NearlyNormal wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:57 pm Image
I generally stay out of the fray around here and just accept that people have different levels of sophistication. I say this with all due respect, NN, i didn’t know youd gotten surgery to have your brains removed. I’d venture to guess that sea anemones operate at a higher cognitive level than you. The level of stupidity you display on a daily basis has got to be either intentional or you lack complete self awareness. I just couldn’t hold this in anymore,
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

:lol:
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I guess we have to understand that when Trump talks about averting "panic", he's talking about the two things he values far above human lives: his approval ratings and the stock market. This is what we get when we elect somebody who has no conscience or empathy. He's so dumb and self-concerned that the idea that an economic crash was going to happen no matter what never occurred to him and of course he's going to make the decision that puts all of us at the most risk.

If the house was on fire, Trump would push Melania out of the way, grab a few handfuls of cash and then push Melania out of the way again to get out.
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

The idea that Donald Trump doesn't want to cause panic is one of the funniest things I've heard in a while.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

AnotherPerfectB*stard
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by AnotherPerfectB*stard »

Select your statistic of choice:
190'000+ deaths (Highest death toll in the world)
590 Deaths per Million population (11th highest - below the UK, Spain, Belgium, Chile, Brazil, Bolivia, Ecuador)
Raise your can of beer on high
And seal your fate forever
Our best years have past us by
The golden age of leather
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

President Spanky on Woodward book:
"I probably, almost definitely won't read it because I don't have time to read it. But I gave it a little bit of a shot, sounds like it's not going to be good."

AnotherPerfectB*stard
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by AnotherPerfectB*stard »

NearlyNormal wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:11 pm
but we think it’s very safe to be in Chinatown and hope that others will come.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUv8f2M ... nLizzyVEVO
Raise your can of beer on high
And seal your fate forever
Our best years have past us by
The golden age of leather
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Woodward's book is gonna be insane. Even Tucker Carlson called Donald stupid for being interviewed 18 times and just blurting stuff out that a smarter person would definitely know not to bring up.

Here's another doozy. He admits to protecting Mohammed bin Salman from facing consequences for the murder of Jamal Khashoggi.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-w ... age-2020-9
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Another thing about Woodward. Trump just held a presser and said, "If his info was so important, why didn't *he* release it to the public?" More projection putting something he himself should have done onto someone else.

For one thing, Woodward isn't the president. That said, I *am* seeing a lot of public comments to the effect, of, "Well, if he had the info, why didn't he?" I don't feel like Woodward Bolton-ed the whole thing for a later cash grab. He has too much journalistic ethics for something like that. My only guess is that he probably figured that we, the rational thinking people, all knew Trump was bullshitting anyway and that the tapes may not have aided that perception much.

Yes, the audio is pretty damning, but at the same time, it's not like we haven't had a million pieces of corroborated evidence point to Trump's wrongdoing over the years. I'm not sure this should get put all on Woodward. He probably had a set timeframe of when his book was going to come out and maybe was still working on it at the time.
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

Agreed. Trump was saying the sky is green. If some people bought into it, then it's on them and their warped cult leader.
NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

EddieVanHeineken wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:12 pm
I generally stay out of the fray around here and just accept that people have different levels of sophistication. I say this with all due respect, NN, i didn’t know youd gotten surgery to have your brains removed. I’d venture to guess that sea anemones operate at a higher cognitive level than you. The level of stupidity you display on a daily basis has got to be either intentional or you lack complete self awareness. I just couldn’t hold this in anymore,

Do you feel better now? I didn't know words on a message board were bringing you so much grief. I'm truly sorry. :cry:
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

NearlyNormal wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:53 pm

Do you feel better now? I didn't know words on a message board were bringing you so much grief. I'm truly sorry. :cry:
Bitch puh-leeze. You're triggeredest "LEAVE DONNIE ALONE!!" snowflake around here lately.

Hurry up, NearlySarahHuckabee! There's another post somewhere that's talking bad about you're fat lying boyfriend in the white house! GO GIT 'EM!!

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
ImageImage
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:43 pm

Bitch puh-leeze. You're triggeredest "LEAVE DONNIE ALONE!!" snowflake around here lately.

Hurry up, NearlySarahHuckabee! There's another post somewhere that's talking bad about you're fat lying boyfriend in the white house! GO GIT 'EM!!

They constantly talk about people being triggered or snowflakes yet, they worship at the alter of the patron saint of triggered snowflakes--> Donald J Trump. All Donnie Deferment does is twitter or press conference to respond to the mean press, politicans, or celebrities.

I'd bet that the only reason he ran for president was because Obama made fun of him and he couldn't take being made fun of by a Black man who was smarter and more powerful than he.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:59 pm Woodward's book is gonna be insane. Even Tucker Carlson called Donald stupid for being interviewed 18 times and just blurting stuff out that a smarter person would definitely know not to bring up.

Here's another doozy. He admits to protecting Mohammed bin Salman from facing consequences for the murder of Jamal Khashoggi.

Is this FINALLY gonna be the book that takes the Cheeto in Chief down? We have been teased for a while now. Sure hope this is the one.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

EddieVanHeineken wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:14 pm
exitflagger wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:43 pm

They constantly talk about people being triggered or snowflakes yet, they worship at the alter of the patron saint of triggered snowflakes--> Donald J Trump. All Donnie Deferment does is twitter or press conference to respond to the mean press, politicans, or celebrities.

I'd bet that the only reason he ran for president was because Obama made fun of him and he couldn't take being made fun of by a Black man who was smarter and more powerful than he.

Cohen said it was supposed to be one big infomercial for the brand. That he never wanted, or expected, to win. But when you look at it, he didn't stop himself or ease off when he really started gaining traction. A smarter person would have said, "Whoa, this is really getting too close. I better trip myself up here so I don't end up winning for Christ's sake." Trump can't seem to steel his stupider instincts. In his mind he still had to make it close and embarrass Hillary.

And I'm sure working with the Russians, at least on whatever aspects they were jointly involved with (I'm sure by contrast Putin very much *did* want Trump to win, giving a different spin to his election meddling efforts, jointly or solo), was another part of Trump being unable to reign in his personal needs.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

BlackCrypt wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:38 pm
TenBenny wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:59 pm Woodward's book is gonna be insane. Even Tucker Carlson called Donald stupid for being interviewed 18 times and just blurting stuff out that a smarter person would definitely know not to bring up.

Is this FINALLY gonna be the book that takes the Cheeto in Chief down? We have been teased for a while now. Sure hope this is the one.

I really don't know anymore. At this point I don't know that any of all this stuff coming out is going to move the needle much if at all. *Maybe* the only way that would happen would be if some people, like all the on the fence voters, were able to take the whole volume of it in and sorta wise up. When you get hit with a glut of stuff like this all at once, sometimes it's less the information but the magnitude of all of the details combined that does the trick.

There's going to be an official documentary coming out next month from Trump's side meant to humanize him, but that side just doesn't have enough spin to use the way all these other authors and public figures do with their damning examinations of Trump. You can't polish a turd. Trump's side is scrambling for ways to put positive spins on things that make him look like the incompetent monster he is.