Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Roxxxxtar
Headlining Clubs

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Roxxxxtar »

Mojo wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:40 am
exitflagger wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:39 am Now that we have solid evidence of tax evasion
I may have missed it, since the article was twelve miles long, but I didn’t see anything pointing to illegality. Shitty, sure, but within the law. That’s the biggest thing all this exposes: our system is set up for people like Donald Trump to skate. And he proudly does so. He’s an absolutely shit businessman, who steadfastly refuses to pay his debts, and yes, that’s undoubtedly shitty, but not illegal, I guess. What a fucking system we have.
I think the best part is that his ass is indebted to the tune of $421 million to someone overseas. I'm curious if that someone compromises national security and quite possibly Trump's life should he default on those shady loans which are coming due soon.
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

It’s absolutely a conflict of interest. I mean, it doesn’t have to be, to someone with scruples, but Trump has more visible abdominal muscles than scruples.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Civil_war
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Civil_war »

As far as I understand it, they have not released any of the tax documents that they claim to have in order to protect their source. Is this true? Is there any actual evidence of any of this? I have read multiple articles based on the NYT piece, but haven't gotten to the NYT piece yet.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Def makes tomorrow's debate that more fun to watch. Opening statements, "Hi I'm Joe Biden. Jill and I have paid our fare share of taxes in the tune of X the last two decades. Mr President, exactly how much have you paid? I'll allow you my remaining time to answer this".
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

cowpins wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:26 am Def makes tomorrow's debate that more fun to watch. Opening statements, "Hi I'm Joe Biden. Jill and I have paid our fare share of taxes in the tune of X the last two decades. Mr President, exactly how much have you paid? I'll allow you my remaining time to answer this".
There are already Biden/Harris shirts and stickers that say, "I paid more taxes than Donald Trump."

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
AnotherPerfectB*stard
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by AnotherPerfectB*stard »

exitflagger wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:39 am Now that we have solid evidence of tax evasion
I may have missed it, since the article was twelve miles long, but I didn’t see anything pointing to illegality. Shitty, sure, but within the law. That’s the biggest thing all this exposes: our system is set up for people like Donald Trump to skate. And he proudly does so. He’s an absolutely shit businessman, who steadfastly refuses to pay his debts, and yes, that’s undoubtedly shitty, but not illegal, I guess. What a fucking system we have.
if I only paid $750 in taxes, I guess I'd be called a savvy businessman!

he (or his team) obviously know the system and how to play it - the system created by.... the government.

You know software companies pay shitloads of $$ to hackers to tell them where all their exploits are and how to toughen up their systems???

just sayin'
Raise your can of beer on high
And seal your fate forever
Our best years have past us by
The golden age of leather
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

AnotherPerfectB*stard wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:43 am if I only paid $750 in taxes, I guess I'd be called a savvy businessman!
You’d be called that because people are stupid. He only paid $750 because his shitty business acumen has him hemorrhaging so money, the US government had almost nothing to collect on. His businesses do nothing but lose - he doesn’t have income to pay on.

I said as much as you did about his playing the system. Like I said, Trump is the specific exemplar of why the whole thing needs to be massively overhauled. It’s also a blatant example of why the idiots who think he’s somehow “an outsider” and not part of the political system are too stupid to quantify. He 100% IS the system.
Image Image
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Civil_war wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:21 am As far as I understand it, they have not released any of the tax documents that they claim to have in order to protect their source. Is this true? Is there any actual evidence of any of this? I have read multiple articles based on the NYT piece, but haven't gotten to the NYT piece yet.
Yes, this is true. There’s no evidence of any of this. It’s just the word of the New York Times against Trump’s. If any of this cane from the IRS, you could pave the way to Washington with the paper trail. This should all be taken with a grain of salt, right now. It’s extremely plausible, but not proven.
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I assumed they came from the Manhattan DA's office.

Either way, TRUMP WILL BE GOING TO PRISON. :D :D :D :D :D :D

God, I can't take 4 more years of that fantasy.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:58 am
Yes, this is true. There’s no evidence of any of this. It’s just the word of the New York Times against Trump’s. If any of this cane from the IRS, you could pave the way to Washington with the paper trail. This should all be taken with a grain of salt, right now. It’s extremely plausible, but not proven.
I'm thinking it came from Cohen. I also say Trump, if and when he's convicted, will not do prison time. He may be under house arrest, or something like that. I think a compassionate president will want it as a "healing gesture" for the USA. Having one of our former presidents in prison is bad for the image.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

The top 1% are responsible for 70% of all unpaid taxes.
MickeyG

Post by MickeyG »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:09 am
Mojo wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:58 am
I'm thinking it came from Cohen. I also say Trump, if and when he's convicted, will not do prison time. He may be under house arrest, or something like that. I think a compassionate president will want it as a "healing gesture" for the USA. Having one of our former presidents in prison is bad for the image.
I'll take that as long as the Democrats IF they have the means go hard after things like stacking the courts, statehood for DC and Puerto Rico get rid of the filibuster, get rid of the electoral college etc., etc., any of those things. But they won't. They are a bunch of pussies, and to quote Bill Maher, this is why Democrats always lose.
MickeyG

Post by MickeyG »

Roxxxxtar wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:27 am
I think the best part is that his ass is indebted to the tune of $421 million to someone overseas. I'm curious if that someone compromises national security and quite possibly Trump's life should he default on those shady loans which are coming due soon.
Isn't it Deutsche bank? You know, the bank who former Justice Kennedys son worked for on Trumps loans.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

MickeyG wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:19 pm But they won't. They are a bunch of pussies, and to quote Bill Maher, this is why Democrats always lose.
They have a vested interested in the status quo just like the Republicans do. I’m sure Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer enjoyed their massive tax breaks, too.
Image Image
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Mojo wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:04 pm
MickeyG wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:19 pm But they won't. They are a bunch of pussies, and to quote Bill Maher, this is why Democrats always lose.
They have a vested interested in the status quo just like the Republicans do. I’m sure Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer enjoyed their massive tax breaks, too.
That's the far-left's biggest beef with Dems right now. They'll vote third party and swing the vote for Spanky because they're sick and tired of the status quo (which existed well before Trump), and quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of both parties myself.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
MickeyG

Post by MickeyG »

I'm not sure the things I mentioned would weaken that though. Wouldn't it strengthen their hand? It's not like the progressive wing would just take over, even though I wish it would.
MickeyG

Post by MickeyG »

dmbrocker wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:43 pm
That's the far-left's biggest beef with Dems right now. They'll vote third party and swing the vote for Spanky because they're sick and tired of the status quo (which existed well before Trump), and quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of both parties myself.
And so were many that voted for Trump. They claimed he was going to be different, drain the swamp etc. Trumpers challenged moderate Republicans in congressional seats. They've got a different party to where it was before 2016. Some moderates opted out. If they take a beating in the upcoming election and Trump is ousted then I think they may try to go back to where they were. Try and win back those who left. And they'll go straight back if given the chance.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Finally!! The taxes are gonna take him down!! He is going out like Al Capone!
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Roxxxxtar
Headlining Clubs

Post by Roxxxxtar »

MickeyG wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:48 pm
Roxxxxtar wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:27 am

Isn't it Deutsche bank? You know, the bank who former Justice Kennedys son worked for on Trumps loans.
Yes. I believe you're correct on that.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

BlackCrypt wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:04 pm Finally!! The taxes are gonna take him down!! He is going out like Al Capone!
I think syphilis got him in the end. We can only hope.
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Trump Secretly Mocks His Christian Supporters
Former aides say that in private, the president has spoken with cynicism and contempt about believers.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... rs/616522/

WHAT NO WAY :shock:
The president is also well known for joking and his terrific sense of humor, which he shares with people of all faiths.
:lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Biden and Harris released 22 years of tax returns apiece today. That's some shade right there. :D

Your move, Donnie!

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/29/joe-bid ... ebate.html
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

The great irony of Trump is that he absolutely despises the people who worship him and has spent a lifetime pining away for the approval of the exact people who will piss on his grave when he dies. The fact that New York, his beloved hometown, would gladly hang him like Saddam Hussein if they had their way, has turned him into a real life Grinch.

He does NOT give a single flying fuck about Catholicism, fetal rights, keeping government small, how healthcare is handled, etc., none of those things mean anything to him. All he knows is the people who see him for who he is and have summarily rejected him and have come to loathe him to the core for being a lying, unrepentant dogfucker… those people naturally want those things handled their way and his spiteful dream is to stand in their way, whether he cares about it or not.

The FULL impetus for anything Trump and his tards do is one primary thing: Lash out at people they think are better than them.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:00 am He does NOT give a single flying fuck about Catholicism, fetal rights, keeping government small, how healthcare is handled, etc., none of those things mean anything to him.
The blatantly obvious pandering and his base being utterly devoid of the ability to see it is still probably the most persistently mind blowing thing about the entire administration. I’m not saying the Democrats give a fuck about me, but I also don’t blindly, immediately, and unquestioningly swallow anything they tell me. I don’t attend their rallies or wear their logos or put their stickers and flags on my car.
It would be one thing if Trump was genuine. But to have hordes of people enthralled by a guy who wouldn’t waste his piss on the average Trump voter if they were on fire is truly mind blowing.
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

This debate is a shitshow.

Biden's not a great speaker, and Trump would have it in the bag if he'd shut the fuck up for five seconds. Biden looks senile, Trump looks like a psycho.

Fiasco.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Biden's hammering him on Covid-19.

But I think anyone watching this should be confident that he's not on amphetamines. :lol:
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Trump's wiping the floor with him. It's bullshit and 100% lies, but that didn't matter the first time, and it won't matter again.
Image Image
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Biden should have come out swinging. He failed. "How many rallies did you hold during a pandemic? How many people did you allow to congregate? How many times did you go golfing? Why did you only close the border to Chinese citizens and not the hundreds of thousands of American citizens that travelled to and from? Why did you call the Democrat reaction a hoax? Why does every casino and hotel you open hemorrhage money?"
Almost none of that. Waste.
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Sleepy Joe calling him a clown. :lol:

What a fucking world.