Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

TheAllNightRocker wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:10 am
The day can't come fast enough when this orange shit heel and his scumbag family return to the filthy pig shit cesspool they crawled out of
Where I hope the Trumps end up confined:

Spanky - a Mexican drug den
Ivanka and Jared - A section 8 apartment complex in Newark
Erik and Don Jr. - An occupied gorilla grotto at a zoo
Melania - A trailer park in Pahrump, Nevada

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Mazerati
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Mazerati »

TheAllNightRocker wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:10 am I don't wish him or that miserable complicit wife of his well at all. They can both go to Hell. And I hope his 3 grifter children and their lowlife SO's suffer and rot from it too

The day can't come fast enough when this orange shit heel and his scumbag family return to the filthy pig shit cesspool they crawled out of
i hope you commit suicide as soon as the results are in and Trump wins on November 3rd..seriously it would make the world a MUCH better place
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Mazerati wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:24 pm i hope you commit suicide as soon as the results are in and Trump wins on November 3rd..seriously it would make the world a MUCH better place
Ho board ---->>>>
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

Now my fuckin' alarm bells are going off. Chis Christie has the damned Covid.

It seems odd that NOBODY in Trump's admin had the virus, then poof! One event and, like, EVERYBODY has it.

I mean, was fuckin' Hope Hicks the MOST contagious person ever, or is something else going on?

The percentages just seem too high for a single exposure...this is what it would look like if Trump's diagnosis was fake, but they were trying to make it look real by coming out that people around him also got it...but went overboard.
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

The news cycle narrative is slowly changing. Today it's "When did he know?" Some of these people are deflecting comments, like Trump's shady doctor, or they're contradicting their own information.

What I've seen mentioned so far is:

- Trump and his family showed up to the debate late, couldn't do testing in time, were operating on the "honor system." Family members took masks off once they got to their seats. Trump had prior to that showed up to an Ohio rally late, so also unable to do testing before going on. People still trying to find out if Trump knew he had the virus when he did the debate.

- Trump went to a rally and also a VIP event in New Jersey with 18 or 19 Trump club donors *after* he had been diagnosed with COVID-19. This is confirmed.

- Hope Hicks may have gotten the virus from Trump, but she was tossed under the bus (and info I saw suggested that she was not happy about it) so that the word would be she gave it to him. Rumored so far but maybe more will come to light.

- Rose Garden Amy Coney Barrett announcement event was a White House (or I guess *the*) super spreader event.

I'm still trying to suss out what's accurate with all the news, but this is a lot. And the gist of it could have some potentially real consequences for his campaign.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Sleek wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:48 pm Now my fuckin' alarm bells are going off. Chis Christie has the damned Covid.

It seems odd that NOBODY in Trump's admin had the virus, then poof! One event and, like, EVERYBODY has it.

I mean, was fuckin' Hope Hicks the MOST contagious person ever, or is something else going on?

The percentages just seem too high for a single exposure...this is what it would look like if Trump's diagnosis was fake, but they were trying to make it look real by coming out that people around him also got it...but went overboard.
His kids don't have it yet, as far as I know.
If he had herpes, Ivanka would be the first to get it from him.

TheAllNightRocker
Headlining Clubs

Post by TheAllNightRocker »

Mazerati wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:24 pm
TheAllNightRocker wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:10 am I don't wish him or that miserable complicit wife of his well at all. They can both go to Hell. And I hope his 3 grifter children and their lowlife SO's suffer and rot from it too

i hope you commit suicide as soon as the results are in and Trump wins on November 3rd..seriously it would make the world a MUCH better place
And I hope your mama gets slapped across the face with 9 inches of limp dick

Trump's gonna lose big time, and him and his hooker wife can fuck off back to his dilapidated white trash golf resort
Luring disco dollies to a life of vice
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Thinking that Lindsay is getting it next followed by Matt Gaetz and others. "We've all had it and it's fake news is blowing it out of proportion. Seriously, Covid is a walk in the park".
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Anyone see the video Trump posted? More lies, and it was probably shot in the White House. I'll bet there are more to come that look just like "Walter Reed."

Love the capper about Melania's health. "As you've probably read, she's slightly younger than me, just a little tiny bit." How to lose women voters in ten seconds. :D
uwec95
Headlining Clubs

Post by uwec95 »

Turner Coates wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:30 am

My cousin just retired and moved to Pahrump, into a tiny home in what kind of looks like a trailer park. I had never heard of Pahrump before she moved there. It must be an awful place to wish that a Trump would end there? Should I be feeling sorry for my cousin?
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

TenBenny wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:24 pm Anyone see the video Trump posted? More lies, and it was probably shot in the White House. I'll bet there are more to come that look just like "Walter Reed."

Love the capper about Melania's health. "As you've probably read, she's slightly younger than me, just a little tiny bit." How to lose women voters in ten seconds. :D

Except for the dumb bitches who still support him. If he hasn't lost them by now, that comment won't make any difference.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

uwec95 wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:20 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:30 am

My cousin just retired and moved to Pahrump, into a tiny home in what kind of looks like a trailer park. I had never heard of Pahrump before she moved there. It must be an awful place to wish that a Trump would end there? Should I be feeling sorry for my cousin?
A former mayor of my hometown, Albuquerque, ran off to live there. He was involved in a kickback scheme in which a notable state senator went to prison. The ex-mayor weaseled out of prison time.
Heidi Fleiss lives and conducts business in Pahrump. It's sort of a place for wayward grownups and non-grownups who do grownup things.

Also, parts of the town seem to be sinking.
https://www.ktnv.com/news/investigation ... in-pahrump

Roxxxxtar
Headlining Clubs

Post by Roxxxxtar »

Sleek wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:48 pm Now my fuckin' alarm bells are going off. Chis Christie has the damned Covid.

I had that thought as well although I try to keep a distance from too much news as it's all garbage and a lot of Trump news is "by design". I'll just say that a few weeks ago my 22-year old stepson who lives with us tested positive. He stayed in his room 90% of the time but shares a bathroom with his stepbrother, came down to the kitchen to get his food, etc. We don't live in a mansion with its own wing where he didn't have to leave it for 14 days. The only additional precaution we took was putting wipes around high-touch areas. None of us got sick where we are all in a house most of the time. Amazing how all these folks are positive in the course of 2 or 3 days. I won't even go into the shitshow of staged photo ops and timelines. That's when I shut off the news.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Biden's national lead over Trump jumps to 14 points after debate in NBC News/WSJ poll
Joe Biden's lead has nearly doubled since Tuesday's debate with voters saying by a 2-to-1 margin that he has the better temperament to be president.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1242018
Roxxxxtar
Headlining Clubs

Post by Roxxxxtar »

Watched the cold opening to last night's SNL season premiere. Like everyone and anyone thinks, their original sketches are hit and miss with me. But the Alec Baldwin and Jim Carrey as Biden debate cold opening was fucking hilarious. In the end, ofc, it was anti-Trump (no different than the last 4 years), but they took a few jabs at Biden too. SNL are the best they can be lampooning politics. Oddly enough, it made the actual debate seem more like a comedy sketch than the comedy sketch.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump in Walter Reed Photo-Op Appears to Sign Blank Paper to Show He's Well and 'Relentless'
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-walter-r ... er-1536238

President Donald Trump was seen in a photo taken at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center apparently signing a blank piece of paper with a marker, further undermining the credibility of the White House when it comes to the president's health.

Ivanka Trump, the president's daughter and a senior aide, shared one the pictures on her Twitter page, adding: "Nothing can stop him from working for the American people. RELENTLESS!"

TheAllNightRocker
Headlining Clubs

Post by TheAllNightRocker »

Turner Coates wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:05 am Trump in Walter Reed Photo-Op Appears to Sign Blank Paper to Show He's Well and 'Relentless'
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-walter-r ... er-1536238

President Donald Trump was seen in a photo taken at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center apparently signing a blank piece of paper with a marker, further undermining the credibility of the White House when it comes to the president's health.

Ivanka Trump, the president's daughter and a senior aide, shared one the pictures on her Twitter page, adding: "Nothing can stop him from working for the American people. RELENTLESS!"

Staged bullshit. Who signs a piece of paper at the top??
Luring disco dollies to a life of vice
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Maybe he's planning to selling autographs on eBay.

demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

In New Zealand they’ve been able to track almost every case to a cluster, and this spread is in line with the swiftness of how many of those clusters evolved.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

Clusterfuck.
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Roxxxxtar wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:58 am Watched the cold opening to last night's SNL season premiere. Like everyone and anyone thinks, their original sketches are hit and miss with me. But the Alec Baldwin and Jim Carrey as Biden debate cold opening was fucking hilarious. In the end, ofc, it was anti-Trump (no different than the last 4 years), but they took a few jabs at Biden too. SNL are the best they can be lampooning politics. Oddly enough, it made the actual debate seem more like a comedy sketch than the comedy sketch.

It was funny, although Carrey was a little more Carrey than Biden. My only concern was working the "Biden is senile" gag. That's a dangerous line to straddle. I think most viewers can understand this is satire, but you never know.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So this doctor treating Trump is an osteopath apparently. And he's already contradicting his own words or telling lies.

He's really not good at playing this game and I get the sense that people are not buying what he's selling.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1312 ... 36193?s=21
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Interesting other new developments this morning. It seems Kellyanne Conway's daughter is saying she either has COVID or was simply exposed to it after spending a whole day with her mother, and this was after her mother knew she had the virus (from being at the Rose Garden event for Coney Barrett) and told her she tested negative. That's some crazy shit to process right there.

Also, Bill Barr is apparently refusing to self-quarantine after also being at the Rose Garden event. Following the event, he traveled to go meet with leaders of the Cherokee nation, even though it's being said he hadn't traveled anywhere in six months. So what was so pressing about this trip?

I don't think Biden should refrain from going negative until November 3rd. If he thought he was gonna have to hold himself to that, I say maybe this is the angle. Start looking for answers about any potentially intentional negligence with Trump, his family and WH staffers knowingly endangering people. I honestly don't know if being overly gracious is going to help him when he's up against someone that would be merciless. I mean look, Trump knew about some of this and wanted it kept quiet.

https://twitter.com/MichaelCBender/stat ... 8733008897
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Judging from his last video, it's going to go down as I feared: He says he's going to the "real school" of Covid-19, not the "book school." Once he pulls through, this dumb motherfucker is going to declare himself an expert on the virus.

Basically anyone who's ever contracted a virus is now an expert on viruses.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

This is so weird.
Thursday night I wasn't buying the diagnosis at all. That felt weird, but you can't believe anything from this administration.
Friday afternoon, when he was heading to the hospital, I was still wondering.
The chopper was on the lawn for an hour before he walked out.
By late Friday night I was thinking, this might be serious.
But Saturday morning, the doctors come out and give a trump update, that begs more questions.
Now today, his arrogant ass has to ride around and wave?
Now I'm back to thinking it's bullshit.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump says he 'learned a lot' about coronavirus during treatment: 'This is the real school'
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... his-is-the

President Trump on Sunday said he "learned a lot about COVID" since his diagnosis, calling his time undergoing treatment the “real school” about the highly contagious virus that has infected more than 7.4 million people in the U.S.

“It’s been a very interesting journey. I learned a lot about COVID. I learned it by really going to school. This is the real school. This isn't the let's-read-the-books school,” Trump said in a video posted to Twitter. “And I get it, and I understand it and it's a very interesting thing and i’m going to be letting you know about it.”

whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

I don't see how any sane person will be able to handle four more years of this brain addled assclown.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

We don't need no stinking master of time and space!

"I'm the smartest, most Rambo-ish president in the history of the United States."

Last edited by Turner Coates on Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

whammybar wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:28 pm I don't see how any sane person will be able to handle four more years of this brain addled assclown.
Well, there isn't much sanity among his voting base, is there?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for