Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

“I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election when, immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans and Small Business,”

...so...he's essentially holding the country hostage contingent to his re-election/paying for votes.

Sorry, but I don't like it. I just don't like it.
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Helping people who’ve been out of work for six months is a fucking election tactic. Lest anyone think legitimately helping the people was an actual concern for Trump, outside of pandering for votes.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Roxxxxtar
Headlining Clubs

Post by Roxxxxtar »

Sleek wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:08 pm “I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election when, immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans and Small Business,”

...so...he's essentially holding the country hostage contingent to his re-election/paying for votes.

Sorry, but I don't like it. I just don't like it.
Anyone that stands beside this bullshit is a fuckwit. Plain and simple. We all have trainwrecks that we sort of enjoy. I still watch Ridiculousness because I love seeing FAIL videos. But a one-sided President that turns the screws on people that are at the mercy of their employers trying to make decisions in this shitshow of chaos and conflicting information deserves nothing but the worst. The entire Trump "family" (you know they secretly fucking hate one another) will hopefully implode, win or lose. They can't hold their shit together they are so god damn stupid.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Stephen Miller has tested positive. Seems like karma just woke up from a four year nap.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Breaking news, more about the family separations. Not just Stephen Miller but the Justice Dept. and Rod Rosenstein. It's far more insidious and coordinated than people realized.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/06/us/p ... stein.html
Mazerati
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Mazerati »

Trump made a HUGE mistake today calling off the stimulus talks until after the election
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Mazerati wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:59 pm Trump made a HUGE mistake today calling off the stimulus talks until after the election
I don't think anyone who was already voting for him isn't going to, now. He can say or do anything and he won't lose a single voter. It was a shitty thing to say, but when has that ever mattered before?
Image Image
TheAllNightRocker
Headlining Clubs

Post by TheAllNightRocker »

I hope that orange piece of shit has to bury his children. And that it breaks his heart. And then he and his ugly mail order wife die in a house fire
Luring disco dollies to a life of vice
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Now he says he's open to a standalone bill for stimulus checks but Pelosi said she won't support standalone bills and regardless, the Senate is in recess until the 19th because of Covid so nothing's getting voted on over there anyway.

Everybody's getting fucked by these dipshits.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TheAllNightRocker wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:19 pm I hope that orange piece of shit has to bury his children.
There's a VERY strong chance that one or all of them now have the virus....but Daddy FORBIDS letting the world hear about it. Makes him look weak.
Maybe Claudia Conway will spill the beans.

Roxxxxtar
Headlining Clubs

Post by Roxxxxtar »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:39 am
TheAllNightRocker wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:19 pm I hope that orange piece of shit has to bury his children.
There's a VERY strong chance that one or all of them now have the virus....but Daddy FORBIDS letting the world hear about it. Makes him look weak.
Maybe Claudia Conway will spill the beans.
The Conways are as much a shitshow family like the Trumps in a slightly different way.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Now he's saying catching Covid was "a blessing from God". I highly doubt the Man Upstairs would've had a hand in Spanky contracting the virus, and even if he did, I highly doubt God would be doing so as a blessing. What a buffoon!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-c ... 51826.html

Yahoo News

Trump says catching COVID-19 was a 'blessing from God'

David Knowles
David Knowles
·Editor

October 7, 2020, 6:02 PM

President Trump released a new video from the White House on Wednesday in which he said that contracting COVID-19 was a “blessing from God,” and he credited an experimental antibody treatment for his apparent recovery from the disease that has so far killed more then 211,000 Americans.

“I think this was a blessing from God that I caught it,” Trump said in a video filmed just outside the Oval Office on Wednesday, according to his chief of staff, Mark Meadows, even though the president stated that he had returned form the hospital “a day ago” rather than on Monday night.

Trump claimed credit for engineering his own cure by requesting the antibody therapy, which is still in trials and unavailable except on a very limited basis. “This was a blessing in disguise. I caught it. I heard about this drug. I said, ‘Let me take it.’ It was my suggestion. I said, ‘Let me take it,’ and it was incredible the way it worked, incredible.”

While hospitalized at Walter Reed Medical Center, Trump began a course of an experimental antibody cocktail manufactured by Regeneron last Saturday. The president had been admitted to the hospital after experiencing multiple drops in his blood oxygen level on Friday, the day after he said he first tested positive for COVID-19. Not approved by the FDA for use for COVID-19 patients, the drug costs more than $100,000 per year for patients who take it to fight cancer and blood disorders.

“I spent four days there,” Trump said of Walter Reed, “and I went in, I wasn’t feeling so hot, and within a very short period of time they gave me Regeneron, it’s called Regeneron, and other things too, but I think this was the key but they gave me Regeneron, and it was like unbelievable.”

Without specifying how he would go about it, Trump said he hoped to get the medication, as well as another made by pharmaceutical manufacturer Eli Lilly, approved by the FDA and provided free of charge to all hospitalized COVID-19 patients in America.

“We’re trying to get them on an emergency basis,” Trump said. “We’ve authorized it. I’ve authorized it, and if you’re in the hospital and you’re feeling really bad, I think we’re going to work it so that you’re going to get them, and you’re going to get them free.”

Echoing statements he has made since returning to the White House from the hospital, Trump assured the nation that the more than 7 million Americans infected with the virus could easily beat it.

“You’re going to get better. You’re going to get better really fast,” Trump said.

Trump likely remains infectious for COVID-19. The CDC states on its website that patients with mild to moderate cases of the disease remain contagious for at least 10 days, while those with more severe cases can still transmit it for up to 20 days.

President Trump delivers a videotaped message outside the Oval Office. (Photo courtesy the White House)

President Trump delivers a videotaped message outside the Oval Office. (Photo courtesy the White House)

Trump admitted that his goal of having a vaccine for COVID-19 in distribution by the Nov. 3 election is not achievable. He blamed “politics” for getting in the way.

“We’re going to have a great vaccine very, very shortly,” Trump said. “I think we should have it before the election, but frankly the politics gets involved, and that’s OK. They want to play their games. It’s going to be right after the election.”

The Food and Drug Administration informed drug manufacturers this week that they would need at least two months of follow-up data to show that their vaccines were safe for the general public. That timeline means that a vaccine will not be ready before Election Day.

Trump then took credit for the pace at which the vaccine has been developed, saying that his pressure on the FDA had made the difference.

“No president has ever pushed them like I pushed them,” Trump said.

Former Vice President Joe Biden was asked by reporters in Wilmington, Del., to respond to Trump’s assertion that catching COVID-19 was a “blessing in disguise.”

“I’m going to think before I speak,” Biden said, before responding: “I think it’s a tragedy the president deals with COVID like it is something not to be worried about when already 210,000 people have died.”
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

TheAllNightRocker wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:19 pm I hope that orange piece of shit has to bury his children. And that it breaks his heart. And then he and his ugly mail order wife die in a house fire
Sounds like you’re quite a piece of shit yourself, for hoping this on anyone.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:07 pm
TheAllNightRocker wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:19 pm I hope that orange piece of shit has to bury his children. And that it breaks his heart. And then he and his ugly mail order wife die in a house fire
You know, I have been saying that I don't wish sickness or death on anyone, but now I'm rethinking that.
I'm not wishing it, but if trump dies, this nightmare is over. I'll take it.
I'm listening to Pence now, he's an idiot.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Pence sounds like a Vice President. Harris sounds like a slogan generator. Hell, Harris sounds more like Trump than Pence does.
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Metal Sludge wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:18 pm
You know, I have been saying that I don't wish sickness or death on anyone, but now I'm rethinking that.
I'm almost the same way but not quite. I've always felt that wishing death and suffering on anybody is disgusting. Trump turns that into a dilemma. Just as one example among literally thousands, it has come out in the last few days that separating children from their parents at the border was NOT just an unavoidable by product of detainment, it was purposefully set up that way as a deterrent. "We take their kids away and they'll think twice about running for their lives from the cartels, by God!" How do you not wish for karma to clobber him just based on that one thing?

I still won't commit to that but I can't really blame anybody who does.
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Mojo wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:20 pm Pence sounds like a Vice President.
Nah. He sounds like a turd clinging to the side of the toilet bowl and begging not to get flushed. Trump lies, Pence repeats the lies. Pure propaganda.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:49 pm
Nah. He sounds like a turd clinging to the side of the toilet bowl and begging not to get flushed. Trump lies, Pence repeats the lies. Pure propaganda.
I'm not saying he's not full of shit. Just that he sounds measured and "Presidential" compared to Harris.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Mojo wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:50 pm
I'm not saying he's not full of shit. Just that he sounds measured and "Presidential" compared to Harris.
Every other word out of his mouth is President trump. And he is full of shit.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Mojo wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:50 pm
Maybe. Trump has always put some absurd emphasis on "looking presidential". He looks like a fat retard with a combover. Maybe it's just me, but simply play acting at being presidential is about as relevant and useful as a rotary dial phone after these past few years.
ImageImage
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:45 pm
Metal Sludge wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:18 pm

I'm almost the same way but not quite. I've always felt that wishing death and suffering on anybody is disgusting. Trump turns that into a dilemma. Just as one example among literally thousands, it has come out in the last few days that separating children from their parents at the border was NOT just an unavoidable by product of detainment, it was purposefully set up that way as a deterrent. "We take their kids away and they'll think twice about running for their lives from the cartels, by God!" How do you not wish for karma to clobber him just based on that one thing?

I still won't commit to that but I can't really blame anybody who does.
I get that. I'm not wishing for it, but he dies of Covid before November 3rd, I won't cry.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Metal Sludge wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:59 pm I get that. I'm not wishing for it, but he dies of Covid before November 3rd, I won't cry.
I'm thinking there would be a lot of the kind of reaction that George Constanza showed when Susan died from licking the tainted wedding invitations.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Christ, I'm not trying to say anything nice about Pence or Trump. I'm basically just saying that Harris bugs me. I voted yesterday, and blackened the fuck out of the oval by her name, but, shockhorror, I think Pence is a better speaker.
Image Image
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Also, I can't fucking wait until this bullshit "person of faith" pandering becomes a relic. Believing in fairy tale sky people is a legitimate necessity to win an election in this country, in 2020, and that's fucking absurd.
Image Image
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Mojo wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:04 pm Christ, I'm not trying to say anything nice about Pence or Trump. I'm basically just saying that Harris bugs me. I voted yesterday, and blackened the fuck out of the oval by her name, but, shockhorror, I think Pence is a better speaker.
He not a better speaker, and he is interrupting. It pains him, but he's doing it.
A Biden/Harris ticket is not my first choice, but a trump/pence ticket is unacceptable.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

If Pence didn't talk over the moderator for a few minutes when she's telling him to shut up, Donnie would make him kneel in a corner when he got back to the Covid pit.

Why does Pence have flies crawling all over him? Is he a zombie?
ImageImage
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

A fly just camped out on Pences head :mrgreen:
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Flies are drawn to shit.