Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Mojo »

She's interrupting, too. She's also dodging questions as fast as she can and desperately trying not to snap snap snap her fingers in a sideways V every five seconds. She's as annoying as she was in the Presidential debates when the gay white dude steamrolled her in every poll.

I don't like Mike Pence. I don't want Mike Pence as Vice President. I've already voted to relieve him of that position. He's still a better speaker than her.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Mojo wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:21 pm She's interrupting, too. She's also dodging questions as fast as she can and desperately trying not to snap snap snap her fingers in a sideways V every five seconds. She's as annoying as she was in the Presidential debates when the gay white dude steamrolled her in every poll.

I don't like Mike Pence. I don't want Mike Pence as Vice President. I've already voted to relieve him of that position. He's still a better speaker than her.
Concur with all of this. Fly wins the night.
Roxxxxtar
Headlining Clubs

Post by Roxxxxtar »

A bug landed on Pence’s head like the POS evangelical liar he is.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Roxxxxtar wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:24 pm A bug landed on Pence’s head like the POS evangelical liar he is.

Fucking hilarious.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:08 pm Believing in fairy tale sky people is a legitimate necessity to win an election in this country, in 2020, and that's fucking absurd.
It's more than simply saying they believe it. It's how they SELL it....how convincing they are at hawking fantasy as reality.
It's the same deal in measuring a TV evangelist.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

His little insistence on thanking the moderator after every question makes him seem like a starch-pressed Eddie Haskell. It also kills a few seconds while he tries to figure out what kind of cockamamie question-dodging horseshit to plop out next.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Roxxxxtar
Headlining Clubs

Post by Roxxxxtar »

Fly aside, I'm not defending Pence by saying he had the unenviable task of either reinforcing Trump's lies or making up on some points lost in the chaos of the first debate either by deflecting or addressing things Trump's ineptitude failed to address since he was hellbent on just wreaking havoc.

I'm not a huge fan of the Biden/Harris ticket, but I sure as hell don't think this country can take 4 more years of Trump/Pence. I'm more worried about what sort of world my early 20-something kids inherit than I am about myself in that sense. I wish Biden would go enjoy retirement, but that is not to be, so we deal. All told, I do "trust" Biden/Harris in building a cabinet of advisors that are of value rather than the ass-kissing sycophants and incompetent family members Trump has. I also "trust" Joe will listen to them, to intelligence briefings, read whatever he's supposed to read, and pay attention to things.

I put "trust" in quotes bc, after Trump/Pence and the shitshow of the House and Senate, I do not trust politicians in general; especially old mother fuckers. I probably could have had more trust in a Yang or a Buttigieg but again, not to be.

As 4 million or so others, I've already voted, so my civic duty is done - and no one is probably straddling the fence who I need to persuade. This is a very binary election given the type of person Trump is. You either hate him or you love him for any number of reasons for both emotions. The country majority have made up their minds.
Mazerati
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Mazerati »

question...how would Pence do if he were running against Biden?
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Pence is way more electable than Trump at this point.

Harris won this by not shitting the bed. Trump needed to pick up votes and there was little separation, if any.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

new Lincoln Project ad "Gasping For Air"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqENwyonvBc
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Roxxxxtar wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:14 pm I put "trust" in quotes bc, after Trump/Pence and the shitshow of the House and Senate, I do not trust politicians in general; especially old mother fuckers. I probably could have had more trust in a Yang or a Buttigieg but again, not to be.

House Democrats just worked up a bill limiting Congressional careers to 18 years. Think about what a game-changer that is. They just decided to end the lifer politician status in America by which they all make great money and have truncated yearly work schedules. They are essentially saying that the change of personnel and freshness of ideas are more important than personal profits and a need for power.

One look at someone like Chuck Grassley and his nonsensical Twitter feed shows you why this was really necessary.
TexDaddy
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by TexDaddy »

Rageman wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:53 pm Pence is way more electable than Trump at this point.

Harris won this by not shitting the bed. Trump needed to pick up votes and there was little separation, if any.
It was nice to see a civil debate.
Nothing moved the needle here.
Both avoided any serious questions.
If I had to pick a winner, I would choose Pence because he is a much better debater.
Harris is simply not a good debater.
She proved it during the Primary debates and proved it again here.
I am not sue why Biden actually chose her as a running mate. she doesn't really bring anything or any new voters to his campaign.
Civil_war
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Civil_war »

The idea that people are complaining about this debate means that some of you will never be happy. Bombastic and undisciplined Trump/Biden debate = disgusting. Civil and calm Pence/Harris debate = disgusting. "OH HE INTERRUPTED HER!" Well it's a debate people, and the final tally of each contender's speaking time puts them off by 3 seconds, meaning they got as equal time as you can imagine. Don't worry though, CNN's top story of the debate "HARRIS: EXCUSE ME SIR, I'M SPEAKING!" They also didn't miss a beat in saying the reason Pence did better than her was because she's a woman, and women often feel victimized in these situations. How that isn't sexism, I do not know.

Harris was put in a tough spot twice and resorted to default racist accusations. Pence was calm and measured and while he dodged some questions, they both did. It's politics, it's about who plays it better. If you're biggest take away from the night was that a fly landed on Pence's head, then you did pay close enough attention. Moreover, if you didn't watch the debate in full, and if are relying solely on what the media is saying today, you might as well be reading fan fiction.
TexDaddy
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by TexDaddy »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:10 am
Roxxxxtar wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:14 pm I put "trust" in quotes bc, after Trump/Pence and the shitshow of the House and Senate, I do not trust politicians in general; especially old mother fuckers. I probably could have had more trust in a Yang or a Buttigieg but again, not to be.

House Democrats just worked up a bill limiting Congressional careers to 18 years. Think about what a game-changer that is. They just decided to end the lifer politician status in America by which they all make great money and have truncated yearly work schedules. They are essentially saying that the change of personnel and freshness of ideas are more important than personal profits and a need for power.

One look at someone like Chuck Grassley and his nonsensical Twitter feed shows you why this was really necessary.
And if they keep power it will be forgotten.
This has happened before and the reality is term limits never moves forward other than during election years.
Civil_war

Post by Civil_war »

Edit
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Civil_war wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:08 am If you're biggest take away from the night was that a fly landed on Pence's head, then you did pay close enough attention.
"FLY!!!"
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

BTW, Donnie Dumbass was going to refer to her as a "monster" after this no matter what she did. He had that one ready to go days ago. She could've served tea and crumpets in a French maid outfit without saying a word and she would've been a "monster". Talk about not paying attention. Projection, projection, projection... same shit, different day. :roll:
ImageImage
Bianca
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bianca »

Dump runs from the virtual debate, as someone on reddit said, " You are what you grab Donnie".

Racists are cowards.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump knows that if it's a situation where Biden gets to speak without him yammering over him like a petulant child, he'll get trounced. He doesn't have a plan, he doesn't have an excuse, he doesn't have a coherent argument for anything. The Biden campaign should drive him into the ground over this in their ads.
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I don't know what he thinks the alternative should be. A guy infected with Covid-19 in the same room as his presumably non-infected opponent?

The virtual setup was probably going to be more orderly and not allow for his usual theatrics. Also, the process itself draws attention to the pandemic and his health, which he doesn't want.

He probably doesn't see an upside since only 6% of viewers are undecided but he needs all the voters he can get at this point. If he wins, it's going to be a squeaker.
Last edited by Chip Z'Hoy on Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I also think his health is probably not as great as he claims it is, which is not indictment, it's just the reality of being a 74 year old man with Covid-19. It's fine for carefully edited videos but 90 minutes is a lot to ask for a guy who probably still can't breathe very well.

It just occurred to me how funny it is that for all grandstanding about Biden taking performance enhancing drugs, he would literally have to take steroids to make it through the debate.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump says Gold Star families could have given him Covid-19
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/0 ... rus-427875

“They come within an inch of my face, sometimes,” the president said of the families of America’s war dead.

Whadda guy.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

DemonFilth2001 wrote:Less? You mean less at the buffet? Jesus. Your jabs are good. But...come on. Eat a salad and read a book or two.

Not sure if you're trying to impress your mouth-breathing brethren at The Island of Misfit Sploogers or just cement your place as the stupidest motherfucker to figure out a keyboard, but either way - you've done it.

Toss a salad and eat a dick or two.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

cowpins wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:40 am
DemonFilth2001 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:23 am Speaking of obese people, how many pounds of food do you think Trump shoves down that orange neck each day?
Oh come on, can't we all coalesce together and share some positivity?
While, I'm here - you care to explain why you felt the need to define the obvious with a played out gif, or are you just going to continue playing e-footsie with your boyfriend all over this thread?

You clearly have the time.
SeniorGrande

Post by SeniorGrande »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:47 am Image

Joe Biden fly swatter sells out after buzzy Mike Pence debate moment
https://www.cnet.com/news/biden-fly-swa ... ng-debate/

The candidate's campaign acted on the fly following Wednesday's debate and sold 35,000 of the buzzy items.

During Wednesday night's debate between Vice President Mike Pence and Sen. Kamala Harris, a now-famous fly landed on Pence's hair and stayed there for two minutes, apparently unnoticed by the VP. Viewers spotted it, however, and so did the Biden-Harris campaign.

The campaign acted uh, on the fly, by immediately putting a fly swatter up for sale on its official site. The $10 swatter has sold nearly 35,000 units, according to the campaign, and is now sold out.

The blue fly swatter has the words, "Truth Over Flies" and "Biden Harris" printed on it.

After Pence's run-in with the fly at Wednesday night's debate in Salt Lake City, Biden's official Twitter account immediately posted a photo of Biden holding a swatter, and the words, "Pitch in $5 to help this campaign fly."

The swatters went on sale shortly afterward. "Oh yeah, we did that," McNamara tweeted.

Not everyone approved of the swatters. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals said on its site that it was sending the Biden campaign a "humane bug catcher," a device that captures insects alive so they can be safely put outside.

Wednesday's event was the only vice presidential debate scheduled. Two more presidential debates are scheduled for Oct. 15 and Oct. 22, but President Donald Trump said Thursday that he would not participate in a virtual debate.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Stoner wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:17 am
cowpins wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:40 am
DemonFilth2001 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:23 am Speaking of obese people, how many pounds of food do you think Trump shoves down that orange neck each day?
Oh come on, can't we all coalesce together and share some positivity?
While, I'm here - you care to explain why you felt the need to define the obvious with a played out gif, or are you just going to continue playing e-footsie with your boyfriend all over this thread?

You clearly have the time.
Of course I have the time. I'm not ashamed to state that I didn't know the fancy word that you used, so I looked it up. I then shared it for the other 98% on a 80's hair metal board that didn't know it either. Should I continue on? Oh wait, sorry. Should I proceed further?
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

BTW...it's a music message board for god's sake. I hope that you're well.
Last edited by cowpins on Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Trump fundraising email . . . 825% matched . . . by who?
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

Wait. I thought it was "lyin' Ted".

Seems lazy to use the same nickname for two people... :?
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

David Frum: “We saw a weird moment when a fly landed on Pence’s snow-white hair—and the vice president did not react at all. No doubt, it’s a conundrum, what to do in such a situation. If Pence had shooed the fly and the fly had refused to shoo, that would have been bad. So he did nothing. And that doing nothing somehow in one powerful visual moment concentrated everything.”

“It symbolized the whole Pence vice presidency, the determined, willful refusal to acknowledge the most blaring and glaring negative realities. Through all of the scandals and the crimes and the disasters of the past four years, Mike Pence was the man who pretended not to notice. And now there was a fly on his head, and he pretended not to notice that too.”
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest