A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by TenBenny »

Roxxxxtar wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:43 pm
kreamygoodness wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:44 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:51 pm Televangelist Pat Robertson says God told him Trump will win, then an asteroid will hit Earth
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... ill-win-an

Televangelist Pat Robertson said on Tuesday that God told him President Trump will win, and more than five years later an asteroid will hit Earth and “maybe” bring “the end.”

“First of all, I want to say without question, Trump is going to win the election,’’ Robertson, the founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network told “The 700 Club.”

“That doesn't mean you sit home and don’t vote,” he added. “That means you get out and do everything you can to work, but he’s going to win. That’s, I think, a given.”

The 90-year-old forecasted disaster for the country and the world after the election, including civil unrest, at least two attempts on Trump’s life and a war against Israel that will be “put down by God.”

Then, the world will see “at least five years or more of extraordinary peace” before the asteroid.

“What I think very frankly is the only thing that will fulfill the word of Jesus … is some kind of asteroid strike on the globe,’’ he said. “It’s sudden destruction. It’s not going to be some nuclear war. We’re not going to be allowed to blow this earth up.’'
Evangelicals, Trump and his ilk, Alt-Righters, phone and social media scam artists, etc., it is a shame that the world is so full of dumbfucks that these con artists exist and exist for one thing only...to get rich off of the stupids. Some days I truly wish there were a hell these people will live out eternity. But alas, they will have the same easy fate as the rest of us...worm food or burned to ash. My only wish is that while still on this earth, they endure a level of suffering beyond human comprehension. Man, it feels good thinking like a heathen...if only biblical heathens weren't science fiction.

As long as Pat was talking to the Almighty, I hope he took a moment to put in a mention about ending the pandemic.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Chief Snowflake whines to 60 Minutes' Leslie Stahl

https://youtu.be/cqYyd8cl3rU
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Trump's Twitter hacked after Dutch researcher claims he guessed password
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... r-password
Gevers – who previously managed to log into Trump’s account in 2016 – apparently gained access by guessing Trump’s password. He tried “maga2020!” on his fifth attempt and it worked. Maga stands for Trump’s oft used campaign slogan Make America Great Again.
SeniorGrande

Post by SeniorGrande »

whammybar wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:17 am Chief Snowflake whines to 60 Minutes' Leslie Stahl

https://youtu.be/cqYyd8cl3rU
What a whiny bitch.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Bootlicker John Ratcliffe's message to the nation last night makes it seem to me like this is no longer about the voting. I think Trump and the GOP assume that he'll lose the popular vote. My guess is they've now shifted mostly to what happens after the polls close. Barring whichever way the Electoral College members swing, they're counting more on the Supreme Court with newly appointed Coney Barrett to slide into position to steal, er, decide this outcome.

By the way, Coney Barrett just got dinged today for not disclosing she's was on a school board that excluded students of same-sex couples and gay teachers. It's just a travesty all around that this inexperienced, heinous person will sit on the Supreme Court in RGB's place.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

SeniorGrande wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:18 am Trump's Twitter hacked after Dutch researcher claims he guessed password
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... r-password
Gevers – who previously managed to log into Trump’s account in 2016 – apparently gained access by guessing Trump’s password. He tried “maga2020!” on his fifth attempt and it worked. Maga stands for Trump’s oft used campaign slogan Make America Great Again.
This is hilarious, frightening, and depressing.

The Trump years in one story, basically.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

...and now, in an endless string of :"What the fuck?" we have been gifted with the sphynx-like riddle of Mitch McConnell's hands.

In true transparent Trump administration style, McConnell is saying there is nothing wrong, or in Young Frankenstein terms: "What hump?"

Here is is picking up a mask:

EVERYTHING IS FINE NOTHING TO SEE HERE HILLARY CLINTON IS ABOUT TO DIE IN 2016 BIDEN IS TOO OLD TO SERVE.
Last edited by Sleek on Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

whammybar

Post by whammybar »

BHM!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Dropped his phone in a plane toilet?

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

It looks to me like some kind of racial voodoo curse is taking hold. For the next phase of the curse he will be transported back to the Jim Crow south where he will be falsely accused of whistling at a white woman.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

I'm going with Lovecraft's "Cool Air" to explain this one...

"He arrives at the apartment in time to see the rapidly decomposing remains of the doctor, and a rushed, "hideously smeared" letter. The narrator reads it; to his horror, he learns that Dr. Muñoz died 18 years previously. Refusing to surrender to death, he maintained the semblance of life past the point of death using various methods, depending upon refrigeration to retard decomposition."

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Donnie's melting. Took a minute or two but there he goes again. :lol:
ImageImage
SeniorGrande

Post by SeniorGrande »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:19 pm Donnie's melting. Took a minute or two but there he goes again. :lol:
When I melt down, a call honest Mexicans "idiots" too :x
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

Personality #23 hung in there as long as he could.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

"I know more about wind than you do." The fuck?
ImageImage
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

I think the bit where he said: "Good." about those kids who have lost their parents at the border is going to haunt him.

Sleek

Post by Sleek »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:29 pm "I know more about wind than you do." The fuck?
Between that, and "our big beautiful factories" and "tiny little windows" he sounds like a babbling child.

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Sleek wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:31 pm
exitflagger wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:29 pm "I know more about wind than you do." The fuck?
Between that, and "our big beautiful factories" and "tiny little windows" he sounds like a babbling child.
They're killing all the birds!
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

SeniorGrande wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:24 pm
exitflagger wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:19 pm Donnie's melting. Took a minute or two but there he goes again. :lol:
I missed that part. What was that about?
SeniorGrande

Post by SeniorGrande »

Metal Sludge wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:41 pm
SeniorGrande wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:24 pm
I missed that part. What was that about?
I was definitely paraphrasing, but that's how took it as:
https://youtu.be/bPiofmZGb8o?t=5246
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Sleek wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:30 pm I think the bit where he said: "Good." about those kids who have lost their parents at the border is going to haunt him.

I noticed that one, and I'm thinking many others did, too. Lots of racism, lots of slander against the Biden family. And the very predatory-sounding line of “Sometimes you gotta talk ‘em into it, Joe.” A lot of weird words he tossed out there seem to have some deeper implications. "The two of them, to put it nicely." Uh, what did you mean to say there, Donnie?

Trump will get points from some for being slightly calmer, although he definitely did try to dominate the moderator.
SeniorGrande

Post by SeniorGrande »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:09 pm
Sleek wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:30 pm I think the bit where he said: "Good." about those kids who have lost their parents at the border is going to haunt him.

I noticed that one, and I'm thinking many others did, too. Lots of racism, lots of slander against the Biden family. And the very predatory-sounding line of “Sometimes you gotta talk ‘em into it, Joe.” A lot of weird words he tossed out there seem to have some deeper implications. "The two of them, to put it nicely." Uh, what did you mean to say there, Donnie?

Trump will get points from some for being slightly calmer, although he definitely did try to dominate the moderator.
He said "Go ahead" to the moderator:
https://youtu.be/bPiofmZGb8o?t=5310
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

SeniorGrande wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:14 pm

Yeah, it looks like that's what I'm seeing now. I stand corrected.

Jesus, are we really at 500 pages of discussion over this orange putz?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

SeniorGrande wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:14 pm He said "Go ahead" to the moderator:
For a spit second during the debate, I also thought he said "good" before I realized what he actually said, and I wondered if I'd be seeing people running with "good." That didn't take long.
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump floated another whopper about his taxes: He "prepaid" millions. Oh so those millions wouldn't have showed up in the totals of what you paid during those fiscal years? Hmm. Last time during the Hillary debates he said he was "smart" for not paying his taxes but now he's paid "millions" that somehow don't show up on his returns. That's not how this works, dumbass. That's not how any of this works.

What a tangled web.
ImageImage
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:17 pm

We'll have another 500 if he wins. It'll be a Sludge record worthy only of the world's dumbest US president.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

Sleek wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:40 pm ...and now, in an endless string of :"What the fuck?" we have been gifted with the sphynx-like riddle of Mitch McConnell's hands.

In true transparent Trump administration style, McConnell is saying there is nothing wrong, or in Young Frankenstein terms: "What hump?"

Here is is picking up a mask:

EVERYTHING IS FINE NOTHING TO SEE HERE HILLARY CLINTON IS ABOUT TO DIE IN 2016 BIDEN IS TOO OLD TO SERVE.

Watermelon Man
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

dmbrocker wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:34 pm
TenBenny wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:17 pm

We'll have another 500 if he wins. It'll be a Sludge record worthy only of the world's dumbest US president.
Nope. I will delete this thread and we will start over on 11/3. No matter who wins.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Metal Sludge wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:54 pm Nope. I will delete this thread and we will start over on 11/3. No matter who wins.
Please don't. Let it stand as a monument to stupidity.
Image Image
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

Mojo wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:20 pm
SeniorGrande wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:14 pm He said "Go ahead" to the moderator:
For a spit second during the debate, I also thought he said "good" before I realized what he actually said, and I wondered if I'd be seeing people running with "good." That didn't take long.
I listened back to it on phones, and am going with :"Go ahead".

Really thought he said good when I was listening live.