Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TheAllNightRocker
Headlining Clubs

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by TheAllNightRocker »

Of all of Trump’s lies, the one that burns me the most is that he is for the “common man.” I know every politician says that they rep the regular working person, but most of them have a past that gives some truth to the claim.

Biden, Warren, Sanders, Obama, Bill Clinton, etc. all came form modest middle or working class backgrounds. Their parents worked everyday jobs until they retired. They went to college and did the grind of whatever job - including in politics- until they made it...and kept working. Even Republicans who came from privilege - Bush, McCain - did the work, if only in politics. Hell, Bush actually went out and broke a sweat, clearing land for fun. And then there’s Trump.

Born into immense wealth and given far more money than all of us combined will ever legitimately earn, he plays the working man and woman by play acting the working man...and he does it poorly.

A good example at Trump’s distance from actual work is this picture of Trump behind the wheel of a truck. He clenches his fist and makes a “tough face” as if this is what a truck driver does at work. It is a pose that an 8 year old would be embarrassed to display. It also shows how completely out of touch the man is.

Have you ever driven a large truck - say a medium sized U Haul or bigger? It is not fun. It is a pain in the ass. No one, including truckers, get behind the wheel and gets aggro. Even the macho men know that they are going to work. They sit down, take a drink of coffee, heavy sigh and start their work day. Sure, they might dig truck driving and feel a sense of power in a big truck, but they also feel a pain in the lower back, fatigue, a sour stomach from shitty road food, a pull in the shoulder and worry about how long they will have to do the job or if there will be jobs when that run is done.

These folks have no rich daddy that will buy a truck for them and then create phantom shipments for them to haul down the street because they never mastered shifting into second gear. They don’t have hotel suites and vacation home along their routes to stay in. They can’t live do their job as imagined by a six-year old’s mind. They aren’t a Village People.

Worse, Trump is exactly the kind of employer or contractor that a working person tries to avoid. He is a screamer and a petty schemer, who is more likely to stiff a job than pay up on time. He’s the boss who comes out of the fancy office to tell you how to do the job wrongly and then yells at you when you follow his orders and the results are fucked up. He is the guy who cuts out early and takes credit for your work, the owner who promises you sweat equity and lies when it comes time to pay up.

Trump is not for the common man. He is the enemy of all working people, and I mean that literally. If we had a communist revolution, the Trump’s would be stranded on a rooftop, waiting for their rescue or demise. And, yet, millions believe that Trump cares about them. It should not take being abandoned in the freezing cold at midnight in an Omaha airport parking lot to make people realize that Trump is a conman who gives no fucks about them. One look at the tiny fisted asshole with the scrunchy face behind the wheel of a truck that he will never drive, because he has never driven anything other than a golf cart, should clue them in that the man is a liar and a fake.
Luring disco dollies to a life of vice
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

Yeah, that needed to be posted twice.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

To be fair, this thread is getting lonely in comparison to the Trumptard panic/hysteria getting whipped up on the gossip board.

"Hunter, Hunter, Hunter..." :lol:

What a shithole full of idiots. I laugh, I laugh...
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

A judge in Michigan just ruled that open carry of guns is permitted at the polls on election day. How will this not lead to violence? Pretty irresponsible decision for a judge to be making, as there's no damn good reason to be packing at a polling place.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:13 pm A judge in Michigan just ruled that open carry of guns is permitted at the polls on election day. How will this not lead to violence? Pretty irresponsible decision for a judge to be making, as there's no damn good reason to be packing at a polling place.
Open carry was perfectly fine at polling places four years ago. The bill to ban it was only proposed in Oct. I know things are more heated now, but let's calm down, here. Open carry is for pussies who need to feel special, but it's aways been allowed there. The judge is just allowing it to remain so.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Why would anyone need a gun at a voting location? To say, "Go away or I'll shoot you?"

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:46 pm Why would anyone need a gun at a voting location? To say, "Go away or I'll shoot you?"
Same reason you'd need to carry an AR-15 to protest mask-wearing. You're a scared little bitch who needs a gun to feel like you matter. I can't fathom being people like this. Scared of foreigners, scared of liberals, etc. Sad!
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:51 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:46 pm Why would anyone need a gun at a voting location? To say, "Go away or I'll shoot you?"
Same reason you'd need to carry an AR-15 to protest mask-wearing. You're a scared little bitch who needs a gun to feel like you matter.
Call me old fashioned, but I still think that a big pickup truck is a better replacement for a small penis.

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

It would be only fair if in return they'd allow everybody to walk around with their dicks out at the polls. I feel that would be a great next step for BLM.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:58 pm It would be only fair if in return they'd allow everybody to walk around with their dicks out at the polls. I feel that would be a great next step for BLM.
There will be plenty of dicks out at the polls. With their guns.
ImageImage
TheAllNightRocker
Headlining Clubs

Post by TheAllNightRocker »

Once more:

This is what 4 year olds do - "Vrooom vroom!! Big truck!!"

He's never driven a truck in his life. What a goddamn clown
Luring disco dollies to a life of vice
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

TheAllNightRocker wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:53 am Image

Once more:

This is what 4 year olds do - "Vrooom vroom!! Big truck!!"

He's never driven a truck in his life. What a goddamn clown

I really wonder if Trump has even driven a car himself or been on a subway or bus. His family had the kind of money where this guy could literally probably get a limo or town car ride wherever he wanted.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

If some kids asked him to honk, he would be pushing around on the steering wheel.
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

whammybar wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:46 pm If some kids asked him to honk, he would be pushing around on the steering wheel.
The guy grew up in NYC to a wealthy family. I know many people who grew up in NYC and other cities that don't know how to drive or learned much later in life. I'm curious, does anybody think Trump actually knows how to drive? Serious question...
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

EddieVanHeineken wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:39 pm I'm curious, does anybody think Trump actually knows how to drive? Serious question...
He drives a golf cart, so with his very smart brain, I'm sure he'd have no problem piloting any vehicle ever built, and win the Indy 500 with it.

MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Over 100,000 covid cases today, thanks Donny!
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

EddieVanHeineken wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:39 pm
whammybar wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:46 pm If some kids asked him to honk, he would be pushing around on the steering wheel.
The guy grew up in NYC to a wealthy family. I know many people who grew up in NYC and other cities that don't know how to drive or learned much later in life. I'm curious, does anybody think Trump actually knows how to drive? Serious question...
I think I read somewhere, he's never had a drivers license.
Does he even drive his own golf cart? I never noticed.
To be fair, if I lived in NYC my whole life, I wouldn't drive either.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Metal Sludge wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:18 pm Does he even drive his own golf cart? I never noticed.
Oh yeah, and he drives off the cart path to anywhere on the course he wants.

TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

According to this 2017 Bloomberg article, he "misses driving.": Here's a look at some of his cars.

[url][https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... s-cars/url]
Fuck sigs.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Speaking of cars, some Trump supporters' vehicles allegedly tried to run some Biden/Harris campaign buses off the road in Texas, even hitting a staffer's car. This shit is no joke. These people are unhinged.

https://www.motherjones.com/2020-electi ... -the-road/
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

A new Stanford study has shown that 18 of Trump's rallies have caused over 30,000 new COVID cases and over 700 deaths. The last two nights probably caused even more sickness when the thousands of attendees at those rallies were not given shuttle bus rides back to their cars and had to walk miles in the freezing cold.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/5 ... university
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:16 pm A new Stanford study has shown that 18 of Trump's rallies have caused over 30,000 new COVID cases and over 700 deaths. The last two nights probably caused even more sickness when the thousands of attendees at those rallies were not given shuttle bus rides back to their cars and had to walk miles in the freezing cold.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/5 ... university
Good, frankly.

Image Image
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

The fun is just starting. Are any of you gonna sleep election night and wait till morning for the results?
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
AnotherPerfectB*stard
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by AnotherPerfectB*stard »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:48 am The fun is just starting. Are any of you gonna sleep election night and wait till morning for the results?
Na, don't need to.
Nancy called it yesterday.
Biden will be elected on Tuesday and he will be inaugurated as President of the United States on Jan 20th.
I mean, that's sorted then.
Raise your can of beer on high
And seal your fate forever
Our best years have past us by
The golden age of leather
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:48 am The fun is just starting. Are any of you gonna sleep election night and wait till morning for the results?
We’re not going to know a winner until the weekend, there’s way too many mail in votes to get it done by tomorrow.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
Mazerati
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Mazerati »

AnotherPerfectB*stard wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:24 pm
Na, don't need to.
Nancy called it yesterday.
Biden will be elected on Tuesday and he will be inaugurated as President of the United States on Jan 20th.
I mean, that's sorted then.
:lol: :lol:
*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Post by *ech* »

Isn't it technically possible that the State electors vote differently than expected? It's happened before, not in enough numbers to make a difference but this cycle has been so weird already... Is it totally out of the realm of what's possible? I guess we won't really know until mid December in that case... Also, how many ballots will be invalided after the fact once the lawyers start doing their thing? I'm a little unclear on the whole thing, but with his lackeys in the Supreme Court, couldn't Trump cancel everything ballot that comes in after tonight, like he's indicated he wanted to do?I have to say, I'm fascinated by the whole thing.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

*ech* wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:15 am Isn't it technically possible that the State electors vote differently than expected? It's happened before, not in enough numbers to make a difference but this cycle has been so weird already... Is it totally out of the realm of what's possible? I guess we won't really know until mid December in that case... Also, how many ballots will be invalided after the fact once the lawyers start doing their thing? I'm a little unclear on the whole thing, but with his lackeys in the Supreme Court, couldn't Trump cancel everything ballot that comes in after tonight, like he's indicated he wanted to do?I have to say, I'm fascinated by the whole thing.

I've wondered this about the state electors as well. There would be insane protests and likely riots. In the cities, at the White House.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Tied in Florida.

81% in, Biden ahead by about 3000 votes.

Another shitshow in the making.

Edit: Trump now ahead by 9000. I can't watch. :lol:

FLORIDA!!!!! :x
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.