Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by TenBenny »

Dump really thinks he's gonna run in 2024? His kids think they're gonna be players in America after this? How deluded are these people?

The only thing this tells me is that these cretins are as best they can (whether inside or outside of prison) gonna stir the hornet's nest for years to come. Lots of speculation that Trump TV is just a matter of time and will make Fox News look like PBS.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:03 pm Dump really thinks he's gonna run in 2024? His kids think they're gonna be players in America after this? How deluded are these people?
It's not like if he loses the election, the Trumps will leave Washington in disgrace with all 69 million supporters collectively agreeing to speak their names no more. Liberals need to get these weird fantasies out of their heads about the Trumps going to prison or, even worse, the idea that Biden being elected is somehow a death knell for Trumpism. It's not. If Biden wins, it'll be JUST BARELY.

He absolutely has a shot in 2024. He's going to have the same rallies, and now he's got this "election fraud" heat behind him. Trump voters THRIVE on being victims--this loss will only energize them.

I hope I'm wrong. But the Democrats were up against an impeached President whose negligence resulted in a pandemic that crashed the economy and killed 235,00 people and they STILL couldn't do better than eking out a victory.

And even that's still a maybe right now. We're on day 2 of waiting on election results because liberals still refuse to take Trump seriously as an opponent.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

The Trumps have millions of fans. They're not going anywhere. Donald will be a Conservative martyr for life. His kids will be consultants, paid speakers, etc, for a long time to come. And like Chip says, his followers aren't going to just recede into their caves. The Republican party is now the party of Trump. They've reformed themselves into a massive group of people whose main political ideal is to piss people off. Hell hath no fury like a Trumptard scorned. It may not be Trump in 2024. It may well be worse.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Counties with worst virus surges overwhelmingly voted Trump

https://apnews.com/article/counties-wor ... da6edb6ebf

Imagine that!
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:03 pmLots of speculation that Trump TV is just a matter of time and will make Fox News look like PBS.
Wait, so this means Fox is going to show Masterpiece Theater?
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I love that Trump is melting down and losing, citing massive voter fraud, but yet, Republicans are winning Congress. It's like the only Republican that can't catch a break is him.
Image Image
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Sleek

Post by Sleek »

Mojo wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:14 pm I love that Trump is melting down and losing, citing massive voter fraud, but yet, Republicans are winning Congress. It's like the only Republican that can't catch a break is him.
Hey man, on those millions and millions of faked Biden ballots, they ~totally~ forgot to vote Democratic down ballot.

Sleek

Post by Sleek »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:29 pm
It's not like if he loses the election, the Trumps will leave Washington in disgrace with all 69 million supporters collectively agreeing to speak their names no more. Liberals need to get these weird fantasies out of their heads about the Trumps going to prison or, even worse, the idea that Biden being elected is somehow a death knell for Trumpism. It's not. If Biden wins, it'll be JUST BARELY.
One trend I think is interesting tho, and could shape the future, is how many states Biden lost that were wayyyy closer to 50/50 than you would expect.

Like, yeah, there is a band of poor-assed states up the middle that went heavily Trump (I see you there, West Virginia, with your 52nd-best per-capita income, beaten out by D.C. and Guam. Way to vote for Trump!) but places like Texas, Georgia, and North Carolina that have been getting more blue over the years are close to the tipping point now. In a regular election, with regular candidates, this could really change the electoral math.

Are there any blue states flipping/turning redder?

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Sleek wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:10 pm
Mojo wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:14 pm I love that Trump is melting down and losing, citing massive voter fraud, but yet, Republicans are winning Congress. It's like the only Republican that can't catch a break is him.
Hey man, on those millions and millions of faked Biden ballots, they ~totally~ forgot to vote Democratic down ballot.
Right. If Dems could rig this shit, why would they leave McConnell and Graham in power?
Image Image
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:03 pm Image
Stop the count!????
So Biden can win? :roll: :roll: :roll:
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
kreamygoodness
Headlining Clubs

Post by kreamygoodness »

LitaStrauss wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:57 am Nobody is out to get you. Get off line and stop reading bullshit.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Close to being on his way out, Trump lets go of three agency leaders, further dismantling government bit by bit. He no longer cares. He's going to burn the whole thing down.

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updat ... f-election
TravisBicklesMohawk

TenBenny wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:39 pm Close to being on his way out, Trump lets go of three agency leaders, further dismantling government bit by bit. He no longer cares. He's going to burn the whole thing down.

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updat ... f-election
So he’s basically dismantling the system that empowered him in the first place? :roll:
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Goodbye you pompous asshole.
TravisBicklesMohawk

Associated Press just called it for Biden 8)
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Bianca
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bianca »

poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Ben Carson: Trump official tests positive for Covid after attending White House election party

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 19800.html
It was feared that the election night celebration — held indoors and with very few people wearing masks — could be a repeat of the infamous superspreader event in the Rose Garden in late September.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

Good thing mental illness gets people off from any potential manslaughter charges.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

SeniorGrande wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:30 am Ben Carson: Trump official tests positive for Covid after attending White House election party

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 19800.html
It was feared that the election night celebration — held indoors and with very few people wearing masks — could be a repeat of the infamous superspreader event in the Rose Garden in late September.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"I'm the Secretary of HUD, not a brain surgeon! Oh...wait."

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Truth seen on FB:
From now till January 20th Trump is going to treat the government like a compact Chevy rental car that was paid for on an ex's credit card.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

Fox anchor doesn't know mic is live

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout ... ve_on_air/
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Trump adviser overseeing campaign legal challenges gets coronavirus, sources say

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/09/politics ... index.html
An adviser for President Donald Trump's campaign, David Bossie, has tested positive for coronavirus only days after he was tapped to oversee the campaign's legal challenges contesting the outcome of the election, two sources confirmed to CNN.

Bossie did not immediately respond to a request for comment. He has been in the campaign headquarters in Virginia several times in the last week and has also traveled extensively.
Bloomberg News first reported the diagnosis.
Bossie, 55, is the president of the conservative nonprofit Citizens United. He previously served as a deputy campaign manager on Trump's 2016 presidential campaign.
Earlier Monday, CNN confirmed that Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson tested positive for coronavirus.
Bossie and Carson were among several individuals in Trump's orbit to have tested positive following public, campaign-related events.
According to a tweet from another Trump political adviser, Corey Lewandowski, Bossie traveled to a Trump rally in Kenosha, Wisconsin, on November 2 aboard Air Force One. Lewandowski shared a photo of the cabin that included former Republican National Committee Chair Reince Preibus and first daughter Tiffany Trump seated at the table with Bossie. No one in the photo wore a mask.
White House chief of staff Mark Meadows and four others in Trump's orbit also tested positive for coronavirus last week.
The gift that keeps on giving!!
kreamygoodness
Headlining Clubs

Post by kreamygoodness »

LitaStrauss wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:57 am Nobody is out to get you. Get off line and stop reading bullshit.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... er 4, 2016
There is always a tweet! The new comments are pretty good.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... utType=amp

More than 130 Secret Service officers are said to be infected with coronavirus or quarantining in wake of Trump’s campaign travel
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house ... on-him?amp

First, President Trump has been defeated for reelection. The campaign is over. The results are in, and decisive. Donald Trump has lost. His chance of succeeding in being reelected through any strategy or tactic is mathematically zero.

Second, Trump will issue pardons to his immediate family and whoever else he may feel a residual loyalty to.

Third, Trump will be told by his attorneys that he has no option to pardon himself. He probably has already been told this. The worst case for Trump, both legally and politically, is that he tries to pardon himself, creates a wave of national outrage, and his pardon of himself is overturned by the courts.

Fourth, Trump will resign from the presidency before his term officially ends, and he will be pardoned by Vice President Pence, when Pence becomes president.

A presidential pardon by Pence would not offer protection from cases originating in states, but those cases will be far more manageable if they are not sunk into a morass of federal cases that only a federal pardon can protect him from.