Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by exitflagger »

Here's what I don't understand: If Trump pardons his kids and has Pence pardon him by resigning, what exactly are they being pardoned for? None of these people have been charged with anything and I'm sure whoever brings any indictments would do so after January 20th. Is there some kind of pre-pardon immunity thing like Rev's pre-owning party?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:58 pm Here's what I don't understand: If Trump pardons his kids and has Pence pardon him by resigning, what exactly are they being pardoned for? None of these people have been charged with anything and I'm sure whoever brings any indictments would do so after January 20th. Is there some kind of pre-pardon immunity thing like Rev's pre-owning party?
He did so many sketchy things they all blur together to me. He probably used his influence to make money from other countries. And the Mueller report echoes those types of potential charges.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

whammybar wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:35 pm
exitflagger wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:58 pm Here's what I don't understand: If Trump pardons his kids and has Pence pardon him by resigning, what exactly are they being pardoned for? None of these people have been charged with anything and I'm sure whoever brings any indictments would do so after January 20th. Is there some kind of pre-pardon immunity thing like Rev's pre-owning party?
He did so many sketchy things they all blur together to me. He probably used his influence to make money from other countries. And the Mueller report echoes those types of potential charges.
Yeah but he nor his kids were never convicted of a crime. A Pre-emptive pardon is ludicrous and would totally negate any semblance of law and order he preaches.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

whammybar wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:59 am https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... utType=amp

More than 130 Secret Service officers are said to be infected with coronavirus or quarantining in wake of Trump’s campaign travel

That crew must be livid. They've all gotten sick because this assclown needed his fix of adulation by people he doesn't even care about. And by all accounts it's sounded like he treats the Secret Service like crap.

We're heading into what will surely be a rough winter in the middle of a pandemic, but my sense is that now that he's lost, Trump has basically checked out. I expect the guy to do nothing except tweet, golf and hold rallies for the next two months as more Americans get sick and die.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:45 pm
Yeah but he nor his kids were never convicted of a crime. A Pre-emptive pardon is ludicrous and would totally negate any semblance of law and order he preaches.
I read about this pre-emptive pardon thing today and it's totally insane and exactly the kind of thing Captain Dipshit would come up with.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Big Trumptard rally tomorrow in DC. Hmmmmmm . . .
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:13 pm Big Trumptard rally tomorrow in DC. Hmmmmmm . . .
How many of 'em are bringing their shootin' irons and their Proud Boys membership cards?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:52 pm
WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:45 pm

I read about this pre-emptive pardon thing today and it's totally insane and exactly the kind of thing Captain Dipshit would come up with.
Now, THEREFORE, I, GERALD R. FORD, President of the United States, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 1969 through August 9,1974.
ImageImage
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

I could see pardoning someone that is not connected to you (such as Obama pardoning Chelsea Manning, weather you agree with it or not) but it's the height of corruption to be able to pardon your cronies and yourself. It's an encouragement to lawbreaking, when you know you can wipe the slate clean, and be backed by law doing so.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

HueyRamone wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:26 am I could see pardoning someone that is not connected to you (such as Obama pardoning Chelsea Manning, weather you agree with it or not) but it's the height of corruption to be able to pardon your cronies and yourself. It's an encouragement to lawbreaking, when you know you can wipe the slate clean, and be backed by law doing so.
The Trump disaster will eventually result in changes to several laws. He exposed a blueprint for damaging the country by having too much power stacked in the Executive Branch. A scenario that most people never considered or thought possible. It may take time, I don't have much faith in the courts these days.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

whammybar wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:43 am
HueyRamone wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:26 am I could see pardoning someone that is not connected to you (such as Obama pardoning Chelsea Manning, weather you agree with it or not) but it's the height of corruption to be able to pardon your cronies and yourself. It's an encouragement to lawbreaking, when you know you can wipe the slate clean, and be backed by law doing so.
The Trump disaster will eventually result in changes to several laws. He exposed a blueprint for damaging the country by having too much power stacked in the Executive Branch. A scenario that most people never considered or thought possible. It may take time, I don't have much faith in the courts these days.
I'm less optimistic.

He's exposed a blueprint that another leader with authoritarian values and charisma, but is competent, can use to really do what Trump tried to do incompetently.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

HueyRamone wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:46 am He's exposed a blueprint that another leader with authoritarian values and charisma, but is competent, can use to really do what Trump tried to do incompetently.
He found loopholes and smashed boundaries.
He stomped on this country's dearest principles.
He's a shitastrophy of a human being.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

This is where I think Russia comes into the picture.

I feel their role in this whole thing more than anything was to give Trump all of the Kompromat that they had on Senators and Representatives and he used that to keep them in line. They had all of this information for years but had no way to play it to their advantage until Useful Idiot #1 ran for President.

Lindsey Graham is a Never Trumper . . . goes golfing with Trump . . . comes out waving a flag for Trump. I think Trump let him know during that outing that he knows ALL of the facts as to why Graham is in his 60s, never married and has no children. We'll also eventually find out why that Supreme Court Justice decided to retire out of nowhere and give us the Kavanaugh debacle. I heard a little rumbling about his son suddenly having a lot of money but never heard about it again so I figured it was just Democrats grasping at straws.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Donnie's getting really desperate now: Looks like he went into fascist dictator mode today, ordering his GOP election board cronies in Vegas and Detroit to refuse to certify Biden votes, firing a top DHS official who claimed the elections were secure--He's going down to January 20th kicking and screaming, isn't he?

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/ ... 309668002/

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/rebukin ... d=74188202
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

whammybar wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:43 am
Unfortunately, a lot of the controls over the presidency congress had have been removed....by congress. Certain people mostly on the right, like Barr, believe in what is called the Unitary Executive. This is the belief that the president holds very broad powers to basically do what he/she pleases. This view is basically only a step or two away from an authoritarian government.

As we can see throughout Trump's presidency, and even today, there is almost no control over what he is doing. His party is afraid of him and/or his followers and will not go against him for fear of reprisals.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
wildside1969
Opening for Slaughter

Post by wildside1969 »

dmbrocker wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:35 pm Donnie's getting really desperate now: Looks like he went into fascist dictator mode today, ordering his GOP election board cronies in Vegas and Detroit to refuse to certify Biden votes.

They changed their minds in Michigan and certified the results.

Michigan's largest county certifies election results after Republicans earlier blocked certification
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/17/politics ... index.html
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

wildside1969 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:10 pm
dmbrocker wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:35 pm Donnie's getting really desperate now: Looks like he went into fascist dictator mode today, ordering his GOP election board cronies in Vegas and Detroit to refuse to certify Biden votes.

They changed their minds in Michigan and certified the results.

Michigan's largest county certifies election results after Republicans earlier blocked certification
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/17/politics ... index.html
Ah, so what temper tantrum will we hear from Donnie now?
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

dmbrocker wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:30 pm Ah, so what temper tantrum will we hear from Donnie now?

Probably one about President Obama's much-lauded new book.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

dmbrocker wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:30 pm
Ah, so what temper tantrum will we hear from Donnie now?
Soon it's gonna be, "I still won by a landslide, even though it was rigged and stolen from me plus Rudy screwed things up."

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

You have to wonder why anybody is bothering to listen to Trump at this point other than to laugh at him.

This election that he lost: "This election was rigged"
2016 election that he won: "This election was rigged"
Anybody care to guess how he characterized the 2012 election that he didn't participate in? No need to guess. You know what he said.
"Obama lost the popular vote" (he didn't) "and they wiped out votes cast for Mitt Romney" (didn't happen) "This election was rigged".

Shut the fuck up, Donnie. You're out of your depth.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:31 pm "This election was rigged".
Change the first and last letters, and I'm guessing that's what he was thinking.
AnotherPerfectB*stard
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by AnotherPerfectB*stard »

SeniorGrande wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:51 pm
Change the first and last letters, and I'm guessing that's what he was thinking.
Dhis election was rigget. ??
Raise your can of beer on high
And seal your fate forever
Our best years have past us by
The golden age of leather
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

So sleepy joe has told aides he has no intention of going after Trump once he's in office - similar to what Obama said about Bush and his war crimes. Hopefully he means that he's letting the state of NY take care of him then. Way to encourage future assholes by letting this one get away with his shit. Typical Dems weak willed when it comes down to it.
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

MickeyG wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:23 am So sleepy joe has told aides he has no intention of going after Trump once he's in office - similar to what Obama said about Bush and his war crimes. Hopefully he means that he's letting the state of NY take care of him then. Way to encourage future assholes by letting this one get away with his shit. Typical Dems weak willed when it comes down to it.
No. It should not become the standard that incoming presidents order investigations of outgoing presidents. Any investigations should be left to the Justice Department, FBI, or state law enforcement. We cannot let Trump's worst proclivities become the standard.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

EddieVanHeineken wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:03 am No. It should not become the standard that incoming presidents order investigations of outgoing presidents. Any investigations should be left to the Justice Department, FBI, or state law enforcement. We cannot let Trump's worst proclivities become the standard.
Bingo. Sleepy Joe has better things to do with his time than go after Trump. Let other people do that shit.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

EddieVanHeineken wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:03 am
MickeyG wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:23 am So sleepy joe has told aides he has no intention of going after Trump once he's in office - similar to what Obama said about Bush and his war crimes. Hopefully he means that he's letting the state of NY take care of him then. Way to encourage future assholes by letting this one get away with his shit. Typical Dems weak willed when it comes down to it.
No. It should not become the standard that incoming presidents order investigations of outgoing presidents. Any investigations should be left to the Justice Department, FBI, or state law enforcement. We cannot let Trump's worst proclivities become the standard.
Well yeah, I didn't think he'd be leading the investigation himself. I'm taking it to mean he will be warning the DOJ off of looking into Trump. I'm not sure I like that, crime while in government (if there is any crime), should be punished just like any other crime. Hopefully at least NY will get him on financial crimes.
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

AnotherPerfectB*stard wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:41 am
SeniorGrande wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:51 pm
Dhis election was rigget. ??
:lol: :lol: :lol: I should have highlighted the word "rigged"
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

SeniorGrande wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:10 am :lol: :lol: :lol: I should have highlighted the word "rigged"
My dumb ass still doesn't get it.
Image Image
Chupathingy
Forming a Band

Post by Chupathingy »

Mojo wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:11 am
SeniorGrande wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:10 am :lol: :lol: :lol: I should have highlighted the word "rigged"
My dumb ass still doesn't get it.
It a long play to get to the "n" word.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Chupathingy wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:24 am It a long play to get to the "n" word.
Oh. Duh.
Image Image