Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by whammybar »

Trumpies should just email him their bank routing numbers. It's actually an investment. The food they'll eventually toil over in the Jonestown fields will be free.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

The Supreme Court just handed Trump a huge FU.... Sorry, loser!
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfe ... -challenge

The Supreme Court Denied A Republican Challenge To Joe Biden's Pennsylvania Win
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

wildside1969 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:13 am Who didn't see this coming? Trump campaign lawyer Jenna Ellis contracts coronavirus, source says. The source said White House aides have been informed that she has contracted the virus, but that Ellis has not been forthright with White House officials about it.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/08/politics ... index.html

I don't wish COVID on anyone, but with Rudy G. out with it and now Ellis, can we assume that there will (hopefully, thankfully) be no more new episodes of "Election Fraud Theater" in 2020?
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Serious question:

Trump's handling of coronavirus from the get-go was not "mishandled" or "fumbled." Those would imply he was working on it, which I just assume he was not. And no one fails to buy 100 million more doses of a vaccine (which the EU snatched up) when offered it unless intentionally.

So why do people keep stating things in those terms? Why do I see all these posts on social media today calling Trump a "moron" for passing up those tens of millions of additional doses of vaccine from Pfizer? Do they really think the administration *failed* to buy 100 million additional doses because they're *stupid*? At what point do we (the public, the media) start calling this whole pandemic "fumble" for what it is, a deliberate avoidance of engagement or worse, an intentional act of cruelty?
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

I've always thought he didn't like it upstaging him. He has to be the center of attention and he's having a me me me party in his head 24/7. He's certifiably insane.
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Trump's supreme court additions didn't help him get the Pennsylvania results overturned.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:27 pm Trump's supreme court additions didn't help him get the Pennsylvania results overturned.
Yeah, the conservative court appointees will have shitty effects on certain things down the line but something as blatant as trying to undermine our entire system of democracy is not a road they're going to be willing to go down. If they made a jarring ruling like that they know they would have to be able to coherently explain the justification for it. I'm sure Donald thought it was going to be a big favor exchange but it's just one more aspect of his job that he doesn't have a single clue about.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

"The application for injunctive relief presented to Justice Alito and by him referred to the Court is denied."

No dissenting votes. 9-0 :lol:
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:31 pm No dissenting votes. 9-0 :lol:
Who wants to be known for handing the keys to the country back to a maniac?

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Then there's this. Trump's last remaining Atlantic City property set for demolition a week after Biden takes office. I'll bet we can expect news and phone-shot video of the event with lots of cheering in the background. Fuck you, Trump, and your legacy.

https://sbcamericas.com/2020/11/10/trum ... sion-date/
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:27 pm Trump's supreme court additions didn't help him get the Pennsylvania results overturned.

It probably wasn't the *only* thing McConnell wanted out of Coney Barrett but it's still sad that the court has been further degraded with the conformation of her and at least one other (Kavanaugh) unqualified justice.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:51 pm Serious question:

Trump's handling of coronavirus from the get-go was not "mishandled" or "fumbled." Those would imply he was working on it, which I just assume he was not. And no one fails to buy 100 million more doses of a vaccine (which the EU snatched up) when offered it unless intentionally.

So why do people keep stating things in those terms? Why do I see all these posts on social media today calling Trump a "moron" for passing up those tens of millions of additional doses of vaccine from Pfizer?
He has a connection to the company that makes Regeneron.

wildside1969
Opening for Slaughter

Post by wildside1969 »

Who knew Melania was into writing comedies? Apparently the book(s) the first lady is thinking about writing after leaving office are not a memoir but:

And the first lady is hyper-focused of late on her legacy. One thing Trump is considering is a book, though it will likely not be a memoir. Instead, Trump is said to be toying with writing a photo-centric coffee table book about White House hospitality history, or one perhaps centered on the design projects she has completed while first lady, according to a source in the publishing industry familiar with preliminary discussions.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/09/politics ... index.html
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

Less of those pesky words to write.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

whammybar wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:10 am Less of those pesky words to write.
Less of those pesky words for Trumptards to try to read.
ImageImage
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

TenBenny wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:32 pm Then there's this. Trump's last remaining Atlantic City property set for demolition a week after Biden takes office. I'll bet we can expect news and phone-shot video of the event with lots of cheering in the background. Fuck you, Trump, and your legacy.

https://sbcamericas.com/2020/11/10/trum ... sion-date/
The one I worked at (Castle/Marina) is now the Golden Nugget so one survives albeit as a legacy.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

The Proud Boys are having their monthly meetings moved to a bar near our radio station. I'm interested in seeing who shows up.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Another Trumptard lovefest being planned for Saturday in DC ahead of Monday's finalization of the electoral college in order to "demand transparency". What could be more transparent than their own stupidity in thinking this will change anything?

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-supporters ... 07124.html
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

SCOTUS is acting sensible on this, but what about Roe, gay rights, voting rights, etc.?
The worst is yet to come I’m afraid.
Also, thankfuckingGod we still have some sense of decency amongst our lawmakers. For now.

And Trump must be impeached again. A perfect send off for a complete scoundrel.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:33 pm SCOTUS is acting sensible on this, but what about Roe, gay rights, voting rights, etc.?
The worst is yet to come I’m afraid.
Also, thankfuckingGod we still have some sense of decency amongst our lawmakers. For now.

And Trump must be impeached again. A perfect send off for a complete scoundrel.

He *should* be, but the House won't do it. For one, the Senate won't vote to remove. And what good would it do at this point to rile up Trump's unhinged base and further divide the country for something that's assuredly going nowhere? I'd be shocked if another impeachment proceeding came about.

I suspect Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, et al. realize that at this point late in the game they're better off just letting the justice department and various states have at the criminals of Trump's administration.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

So weird if you look at any right wing forums lately. They only do two things: 1. Repeat and cling to any and all conspiracy theories no matter how obviously ludicrous they are and 2. Tell each other the same Trumptard propaganda talking points over and over as if they're singing an old favorite song that they all know the words to. They do it as if they are hysterically rubbing salve on each other's wounds. Not one word of objective reality is allowed to be uttered.

This country has turned into a Devo video.
ImageImage
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:03 am So weird if you look at any right wing forums lately. They only do two things: 1. Repeat and cling to any and all conspiracy theories no matter how obviously ludicrous they are and 2. Tell each other the same Trumptard propaganda talking points over and over as if they're singing an old favorite song that they all know the words to. They do it as if they are hysterically rubbing salve on each other's wounds. Not one word of objective reality is allowed to be uttered.

This country has turned into a Devo video.
Everything that furthers the cause is to be believed- its not like any of them say "Dems tampered with the voting machines, but there's no record that dead people were on the voter rolls. Republicans were prevented from voting in one state, but there's no evidence that poll watchers were forced out while the pollsters shredded votes. Republicans were given faulty markers, here, but No one voted later than was legal"

No.

Every single possible method of fraud was used- all in conjunction, and diabolically, they are able to keep it all a secret from the MSM.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:33 pm SCOTUS is acting sensible on this,
I think it's more, they would set a precedent that any president can disregard an election and get the courts to just instate their pick.

Which i guess is sensible of them, but nothing overly commendable.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

106 Republican House members are supporting Texas' attempt to overturn Joe Biden's election win in the Supreme Court. This is sedition, plain and simple.

https://twitter.com/johnkruzel/status/1 ... 3373733889
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:56 pm 106 Republican House members are supporting Texas' attempt to overturn Joe Biden's election win in the Supreme Court. This is sedition, plain and simple.

https://twitter.com/johnkruzel/status/1 ... 3373733889
So what happens when all 106 of them fail miserably? Must be very lonely in the alternate universe known as Trumptardland.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Also, something to consider: conservatives have been so hung ho about the Electoral College, yet it didn’t benefit them or their boy Trump this round, so will they still be able to defend the EC as the godsend they’ve made it out to be come 2024?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

dmbrocker wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:33 am Also, something to consider: conservatives have been so hung ho about the Electoral College, yet it didn’t benefit them or their boy Trump this round, so will they still be able to defend the EC as the godsend they’ve made it out to be come 2024?
Hung ho? Is that some kind of LGBTQ thing?

They better hang on for dear life to the electoral college cuz that's the only way republican candidates have a prayer. The gerrymandering factor needs to be revamped to make the playing field more level but even that couldn't have helped Trump this time around. It's obvious that a vast majority of PEOPLE, not land masses, saw the shitshow of the past four years and voted in a logical reaction. It wouldn't make a bit of sense for the GOP to have a problem with a system that gives them a huge and unfair advantage.
ImageImage