Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Chieftan44
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Chieftan44 »

HueyRamone wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:56 pm
whammybar wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:52 pm I used to imagine a whole platoon of Secret Service agents and armed guards rolling out of the WH and Capitol building slapping anything down in under a minute. Man.... when I'm wrong I'm REALLY wrong.
They didnt think they had anything to worry about. It's only the darkies who misbehave.
Now both sides have people with little respect for authority.

Uh oh.
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Chieftan44 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:03 pmNow both sides have people with little respect for authority.

Uh oh.
"Now" :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:14 pm Image
I had to check to make sure you didn't make that.

Holy shit, that's disgusting.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

There are "things and events" that have happened to seditionists and traitors. Those things often involved a firing squad.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Mojo wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:18 pm

That's gonna get a bunch of people excited to "protest" tomorrow. Skulls looking to be cracked.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

HueyRamone wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:25 pm
Mojo wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:18 pm

That's gonna get a bunch of people excited to "protest" tomorrow. Skulls looking to be cracked.
It's just a wordy version of "LOOK WHUT YOU MADE ME DO!!!!!"
Image Image
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:55 pm It's going to be a hoot in 10 years when they blow up a federal building to honor Chuck Woolery.
I needed that laugh.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Twitter took down that post and the "I love you, I love her, she's your mom" video.

Holy shit, this is weird.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So Trump literally told people to cause trouble at the Capitol in a speech, then later is tweeting that people should leave peacefully? What the fuck?

Between today's events and the phone call to Georgia I think Trump is in some serious trouble that he won't wrangle out of this time.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Four years and Lenny hasn't learned a fucking thing.
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Mojo wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:45 pm Four years and Lenny hasn't learned a fucking thing.
:lol:
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:44 pm Twitter took down that post and the "I love you, I love her, she's your mom" video.

The what?!
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:57 pm Anybody remember what security at the Capitol looked like when there was a BLM protest nearby?
It's almost like some people respond better to being told that they're loved and very special, and some respond better to tear gas and bullets. Too bad I don't even see color, so I can't tell the difference. Thank god the Führer can.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:59 pm It's almost like some people respond better to being told that they're loved and very special, and some respond better to tear gas and bullets. Too bad I don't even see color, so I can't tell the difference. Thank god the Führer can.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

HueyRamone wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:49 pm
Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:44 pm Twitter took down that post and the "I love you, I love her, she's your mom" video.

The what?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AeI6Mv ... el=ABCNews
Image Image
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Know one person who won't remember it. The female MAGA tard who was shot and died.
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Twitter locks Trump’s account following video addressing Washington rioters

Twitter on Wednesday said it would lock the account of President Donald Trump for 12 hours after Trump posted tweets continuing to make false claims about the results of the 2020 U.S. presidential election.

The company said it would lock Trump’s account for 12 hours once he removes the tweets in question. Additionally, the company warned that if Trump continues to violate the company’s rules, it “will result in the permanent suspension of the @realDonaldTrump account.”

Twitter as well as Facebook and YouTube also removed a video by President Donald Trump addressing Washington rioters.

REST OF ARTICLE:
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/06/twitter ... -riot.html

:lol: :lol:
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:15 pm
Know one person who won't remember it. The female MAGA tard who was shot and died.

People are trying to use the "Say her name" quote to apply to the woman who was shot and ultimately died, like somehow it's the same as Breonna Taylor's murder. Those folks are abhorrent.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Across the street off of the White House grounds.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
TexDaddy
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by TexDaddy »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:33 pm

People are trying to use the "Say her name" quote to apply to the woman who was shot and ultimately died, like somehow it's the same as Breonna Taylor's murder. Those folks are abhorrent.
Just like the manipulation of facts by the other rioting groups. Both sides deserve to be condemned but for some reason the majority of the media and democrats chose to mostly ignore those rioters. This tribal mentality of politics is dangerous. Left wing every bit, if not more, as guilty as trump
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

First lady's chief of staff and former WH press secretary resigns over violent protests

(CNN)Stephanie Grisham, the former White House communications director and press secretary and current chief of staff for first lady Melania Trump, submitted her resignation Wednesday afternoon, effective immediately, in the wake of the violent protests, a White House official says.

Grisham was one of the longest-serving Trump administration officials, having begun her tenure working for then-candidate Donald Trump in 2015 as a press wrangler on the campaign trail. Grisham entered the White House as deputy press secretary under Sean Spicer, but in March 2017, Melania Trump hired her for her East Wing staff. As East Wing communications director, Grisham quickly became the first lady's most prominent staffer, acting as defender, enforcer and, often, protector.
Grisham declined a CNN request for comment. The first lady's office did not immediately respond to CNN's request for comment.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/06/politics ... index.html
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

TexDaddy wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:38 pm

Just like the manipulation of facts by the other rioting groups. Both sides deserve to be condemned but for some reason the majority of the media and democrats chose to mostly ignore those rioters. This tribal mentality of politics is dangerous. Left wing every bit, if not more, as guilty as trump
When did BLM try to overthrow the government? Take your false equivalence and shove it up your ass sideways on the way out.
ImageImage
TexDaddy
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by TexDaddy »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:48 pm
TexDaddy wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:38 pm

When did BLM try to overthrow the government? Take your false equivalence and shove it up your ass sideways on the way out.
Well I never mentioned BLM and I condemn these clowns in Washington. They should be charged accordingly. Did you
Mention all the protests/ riots that broke into federal buildings. Set fire to these buildings. I am saying all this should have been dealt with seriously. Instead we cherry picked and made excuses and now we have progressed to this. Time for both sides to stand up to the radicals. But you can deflect to one side worse than the other rationalization. And we can stay exactly where we are.
Good luck to you
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Yep, the left started it and see where we're at now. When will people in power learn to condemn those n-word commie pigs instead of always pampering them until rightwingers have no choice but to terrorize stuff??
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

There shouldn't be so much bullshit and red tape involved in removing an obvious idiot from office.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:44 pm So Trump literally told people to cause trouble at the Capitol in a speech, then later is tweeting that people should leave peacefully? What the fuck?

Between today's events and the phone call to Georgia I think Trump is in some serious trouble that he won't wrangle out of this time.
This is still making me laugh. The Dukes of Hazzard cliffhangers must've really fucked with our Leonard.
LeeRatbag
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by LeeRatbag »

TexDaddy wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:38 pm Left wing every bit, if not more, as guilty as trump
Balls. Even if that were true, which it really isn't, you're in America; you don't HAVE a left wing. You have centre-right and extreme right.
THE KINGCROWS - Bad Time For The GoodTime Generation
New album coming soon!
www.thekingcrows.com
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:01 pm There shouldn't be so much bullshit and red tape involved in removing an obvious idiot from office.
Get your facts straight. Do you think just any idiot can remember Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV?

From what my sources tell me, you get bonus points if you can get all five in a row.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~